The Biden Administration..V3

911,960 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

This is a chart from Smapty's favorite economist…

Now, look at what he's excluding from the data…

/facepalm

Tracking inflation is extremely difficult, so in order to determine if we have a problem all economists find it helpful to exclude certain things. Rent inflation data, for example, is always delayed by a year, because people sign leases... so you're seeing last year's rent in the current data, which makes including it useless if you're trying to make decisions about inflation right now.

You guys should consider the possibility that you're actually not qualified to be as irate as you are about most of the things you howl about.
LOL

This guy is absolutely punking us…
Well…….yeah.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Why would something like this be done? No need to be concerned, according to some…

Because rabid right wing AMERICAN CITIZENS have a habit of shooting up synagogues? No need to fantasize sleeper cells. You guys have any big plans to deal with THAT problem?
Damn!!! You are now an intelligence expert…. Just a reminder, the police commissioner, in NYC, works for the Mayor.. Adams, well… he probably is your guy, isn't he?

Ask any American Jew if they're more worried about Hamas or a rabid right wing American attacking them here. I think you'll find the answer enlightening. As in you guys are 99.99% of the problem.

Oh hey look! Here comes a Proud Boy wearing a "6 Million Wasn't Enough" shirt! I wonder how he really feels about Hamas?

Lmfao I'm really good friends with 2 Jewish families and I can promise you they're not afraid of so called right wing extremists. Actually they're more concerned that the left now sides with terrorists over their people. Only 38% of Dems support Israel and you guys have several politicians that are antisemites, on the contrary I don't know of a single pub that is.

Lol, so the Proud Boy in that pic is a "so called" right wing extremist? You and Trump are peas in a pod.

Anyway, that's adorable that you have a Jewish friend. I'm friends with about 1000 Jewish families. Here's a fun fact: American Jews voted for Biden 77% to 22%. They really don't like you for some reason. Can't put my finger on why.

Remember when Trump described the tiki torch "Jews will not replace us!" guys as "very fine people"? American Jews especially loved that.

1000 Jewish families lol. You'd think you wouldn't get fired from your finance job if you knew that many. Guess they know you're full of **** too. Loser.
jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Why would something like this be done? No need to be concerned, according to some…

Because rabid right wing AMERICAN CITIZENS have a habit of shooting up synagogues? No need to fantasize sleeper cells. You guys have any big plans to deal with THAT problem?
Damn!!! You are now an intelligence expert…. Just a reminder, the police commissioner, in NYC, works for the Mayor.. Adams, well… he probably is your guy, isn't he?

Ask any American Jew if they're more worried about Hamas or a rabid right wing American attacking them here. I think you'll find the answer enlightening. As in you guys are 99.99% of the problem.

Oh hey look! Here comes a Proud Boy wearing a "6 Million Wasn't Enough" shirt! I wonder how he really feels about Hamas?

Lmfao I'm really good friends with 2 Jewish families and I can promise you they're not afraid of so called right wing extremists. Actually they're more concerned that the left now sides with terrorists over their people. Only 38% of Dems support Israel and you guys have several politicians that are antisemites, on the contrary I don't know of a single pub that is.

Lol, so the Proud Boy in that pic is a "so called" right wing extremist? You and Trump are peas in a pod.

Anyway, that's adorable that you have a Jewish friend. I'm friends with about 1000 Jewish families. Here's a fun fact: American Jews voted for Biden 77% to 22%. They really don't like you for some reason. Can't put my finger on why.

Remember when Trump described the tiki torch "Jews will not replace us!" guys as "very fine people"? American Jews especially loved that.

Lmao holy hell a thousand huh? Jews have voted democrat for as long as I can remember so you're not really breaking any news there but I can tell you the tide is changing. Your party is full of antisemites so you probably wanna sit this one out.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

1000 Jewish families lol. You'd think you wouldn't get fired from your finance job if you knew that many. Guess they know you're full of **** too. Loser.

Well, the company ceased to exist due to the collapse of the global economy... but if you'd prefer to call that fired, then sure.

You should definitely share that finance joke with jkpackfan's Jewish friend... they'll think it's a knee slapper.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Well, the company ceased to exist due to the collapse of the global economy... but if you'd prefer to call that fired, then sure.

You should definitely share that finance joke with jkpackfan's Jewish friend... they'll think it's a knee slapper.

It's clear why you were fired. No need to lie about it. Too bad one of the thousand Jewish families couldn't put in a good word. Lol.
BBW12OG
Why don't you admit that you are a paid troll???

Your schtick is old.

Same old thing that PP is doing..... "Mr. Keeper.."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Just down the road…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Guys, if you want to keep having discussions with that idiot, that's entirely up to you, but for the sake of the rest of us that already have him on ignore - PLEASE STOP QUOTING HIM.

Thanks!
packgrad
Word. Apologies.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Guys, if you want to keep having discussions with that idiot, that's entirely up to you, but for the sake of the rest of us that already have him on ignore - PLEASE STOP QUOTING HIM.

Thanks!
Storm, I have him on ignore and keep looking. From this point forward, I'm with you and will honor your request.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Thanks!
Storm, I have him on ignore and keep looking. From this point forward, I'm with you and will honor your request.
Notice I called "him" out on being a paid employee to generate clicks and he disappeared.

No worries... He's on ignore now for me as well.

Good job business wise. I guess the RCS business model does work!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Thanks!
Notice I called "him" out on being a paid employee to generate clicks and he disappeared.

Awww, no more of BBW's definitely not mentally ill, thought provoking "responses" either? Sad.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Thanks!

I think just ignoring him and not even responding will ultimately drive him away…. It's unfortunate because it would be fun to debate a person with a different opinion…

Joe Biden
caryking
Is this a clean-up on isle three?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/13/politics/us-intelligence-warnings-potential-gaza-clash-days-before-attack/index.html

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Thanks!

I think just ignoring him and not even responding will ultimately drive him away…. It's unfortunate because it would be fun to debate a person with a different opinion…

Who is this guy kidding? I've yet to have a conversation here where they were equipped to, or had any interest in, debating anything. They've been cocooned in their bubble for so long that anyone calling into question their cartoonish talking points just CAN'T be serious! "Make it go away!" is pretty much the standard response.

I'd love to find an educated and rational right wing person to better understand what it is they even want at this point, but those have become as rare as unicorns. All we have now are these raging cultists "connecting the dots" for each other all day, desperate to "burn it all down". Sad!
packgrad
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Thanks!

Yeah, that Yankee is a waste of time. The lies to get attention were hilarious, but I agree, let's not give the loser what he wants.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Thanks!

Yeah, that Yankee is a waste of time. The lies to get attention were hilarious, but I agree, let's not give the loser what he wants.

Awww, no more of packgrad's definitely not mentally ill, thought provoking "responses" either? Sad.
Kgar2121
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Thanks!

Different opinion is one way to put it. Whiney, childish, ******bag with the cognitive skills of a sweet potato is another.
Werewolf
LOL..........a sweet potato.
Werewolf
....all the while handing out credit cards and driver licenses to illeg als entering the country. Come to terms w what's underway Sheeple, wake the F up.

Werewolf
Here's an example of the people we shouldn't waist a second on in our effort to help them see the truth. This new joker, the Hoak and theSieve are in the same camp as this loon.

caryking
Werewolf said:

Here's an example of the people we shouldn't waist a second on in our effort to help them see the truth. This new joker, the Hoak and theSieve are in the same camp as this loon.

I'll bet that's the new jokers mother…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

or could be the joker itself.....of course there's 60+ possible genders.
Redwolf
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

or could be the joker itself.....of course there's 60+ possible genders.
Lol needed a good laugh this am..good one
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I was assuming that was your daughter in NYC.
Kgar2121
Werewolf said:

I always wondered what Smapty looked like... I have my answer
Werewolf
Apparently one sabotage of train tracks in North Carolina produced the arrest of three Chinese who were turned over by the State Police (?) to the FBI. The FBI subsequently 'lost them' to never be heard from again.

Werewolf
Sieve, You still support Michelle for 2024.......to be the 1st woman POTUS? :-)

Civilized
Brother, I'd canvas door to door for Michelle from now until next November if it meant we didn't have to have Biden or Trump as our next President.
packgrad
Lol.

caryking
packgrad said:

Lol.

Yep, just heard this…. Being that deficit spending and total debt isn't a concern for governments, then I say, sign us up…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Lol.

Ukraine is so very close to defeating the Russians. #Hoak is gonna pony up some extra tax dollars to once and for all crush Putin. LOL
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Brother, I'd canvas door to door for Michelle from now until next November if it meant we didn't have to have Biden or Trump as our next President.
Michael......I mean Michelle .........would be a great female POTUS. LOL They could pick back up where Barry left off......with the orgies in the White House. Where's John Legend when u need him.
Werewolf
Democrats and Uni-party alike wish to refer to us as a democracy. We were founded as a republic. Arkansas Governor Huckabee begins the process of functioning as a Republic.

https://www.thv11.com/article/news/politics/gov-sanders-force-chinese-company-sell-farmland-arkansas/91-36947992-6c6f-4f75-8763-a094af66dbcd
jkpackfan
The Middle East is on the brink of exploding…imagine if Trump were still president right now. Civ and the gang would have 29 pages of Trump bashing by now. Iran has never felt more emboldened than they do right now thanks to this joke of a president we have.
First Page Last Page
Page 183 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.