The Biden Administration..V3

911,466 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Seive, put your pump shotgun up........no worries.

Because...why? I should be worried about Laura Loomer telling me about Hamas terror cells allegedly all over the US?

My first thought was obviously "Who the **** is Laura Loomer, and why is she likely making stuff up about secret Hamas terror cells all over America, which obviously sounds like complete bull****, I wonder?"

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993)[1] is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and internet personality. She was the Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the 2020 United States House of Representatives elections, losing to Democrat Lois Frankel. She also ran in the Republican primary for Florida's 11th congressional district in 2022, narrowly losing to incumbent Daniel Webster.

Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several organizations, including Project Veritas, the Geller Report, The Rebel Media and InfoWars. Loomer gained notoriety as a result of being banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, vehicles for hire, and food delivery mobile apps for various reasons, including violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation. She has also been banned and removed from events, and had press credentials revoked, for harassment and causing disturbances.

Yep, checks out.

I'm sure back in 2001 you were probably saying theres no way there are terrorists on our soil training as pilots to fly some planes into a couple of buildings, hell we all were but we better wake up. Fact of the matter is we have absolutely no idea who all has poured into this country via the southern border and the Biden administration pretending they do is laughable. I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories but I really feel like something bad is coming our way in the not so distant future.

Nobody expected 9/11.

Also, none of the 9/11 hijackers snuck across the border so I'm not sure what your point is there.

Reducing the threat of terror on our soil is heavily reliant on intelligence and our intelligence community is in a vastly different place than they were 22 years ago.

Sneaking across the southern border is time-consuming, uncomfortable, dangerous, and unpredictable. For a terrorist organization to execute a well-organized, well-funded, methodical operation in the US they're going to seek much more predictable ways of entering the country than a surreptitious southern border crossing.

And if you are that dedicated to getting into the country to inflict carnage, you're going to find a way to get in.

Immigration processes are like screen door locks. They're good for keeping honest men from breaking and entering but they aren't going to keep somebody out when they're serious about getting in.

Werewolf
And I haven't a jab of unknown concoction in my veins..........never tested positive for your FAV virus either. No jabs and no virus.....and no mask. A sovereign American.......with my eyes open, son. Do yourself a favor and wakeup.....you might see 2030 if you do. Tuned into Rumble, *****ute and Clouthub to name a few.........telling TRUTH just like INFORWARS was 20 years ago.

EDIT: check that...........another virus is coming.. ......and a 5th and 6th jab is warranted Fauci reports. CVS has em' free of charge. Head on down.......I hope soon too.....we need fewer of ya.......
packgrad
Lol. Terrorists aren't crossing the southern border because it's "too hard", according to civ. That is just stupid.

I don't think we should expect terrorists to be as lazy as the white liberal. Obviously Democrats in government disagree. Hopefully their failed leadership doesn't cost us more lives.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Lol. Terrorists aren't crossing the southern border because it's "too hard", according to civ. That is just stupid.

I don't think we should expect terrorists to be as lazy as the white liberal. Obviously Democrats in government disagree. Hopefully their failed leadership doesn't cost us more lives.
After 3 years of a completely open border, the Biden Administration declares an emergency status to resume building the wall... that decision didn't happen in an intelligence vacuum... something triggered that decision.

Two days later Hamas attacks and actually even invades Israel, takes hostages, kills as many women and children as possible (behead babies in fact).

"Civilized" continues to drone on "I see nothing"!

Refuses to connect any dots, even though they are practically numbered for him at this point.
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Because...why? I should be worried about Laura Loomer telling me about Hamas terror cells allegedly all over the US?

My first thought was obviously "Who the **** is Laura Loomer, and why is she likely making stuff up about secret Hamas terror cells all over America, which obviously sounds like complete bull****, I wonder?"

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993)[1] is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and internet personality. She was the Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the 2020 United States House of Representatives elections, losing to Democrat Lois Frankel. She also ran in the Republican primary for Florida's 11th congressional district in 2022, narrowly losing to incumbent Daniel Webster.

Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several organizations, including Project Veritas, the Geller Report, The Rebel Media and InfoWars. Loomer gained notoriety as a result of being banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, vehicles for hire, and food delivery mobile apps for various reasons, including violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation. She has also been banned and removed from events, and had press credentials revoked, for harassment and causing disturbances.

Yep, checks out.

Civ, would you bet your child's life we don't have terrorist sleeper cells in the US?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

After 3 years of a completely open border, the Biden Administration declares an emergency status to resume building the wall... that decision didn't happen in an intelligence vacuum... something triggered that decision.

Two days later Hamas attacks and actually even invades Israel, takes hostages, kills as many women and children as possible (behead babies in fact).

Refuses to connect any dots, even though they are practically numbered for him at this point.
That decision probably has less to do with Hamas and more to do with a recent poll showing that 62% of Democrats think we have a border crisis.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

That decision probably has less to do with Hamas and more to do with a recent poll showing that 62% of Democrats think we have a border crisis.

Yep.

It's both practically and politically advantageous for the administration to take more visible action at the southern border.

That's why he's taking action. Those wheels were set in motion weeks or months before the Hamas attack.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Civ, would you bet your child's life we don't have terrorist sleeper cells in the US?

Ask that a different way Cary.

What do I now believe the probability is that a terrorist attack in the United States would come to bear directly on my child's life?

0.00...%? How many zeros would I have to get out to before I thought that percentage was accurate?

Sadly, the the chance of their lives being impacted by a domestic terrorist, or lone wolf gunman that was born on American soil perpetrating a mass shooting is orders of magnitude greater than being harmed by a foreign terrorist in America. That threat is present enough that we occasionally brainstorm with our kids what their survival strategy should be if a gunman enters their school or wherever they are.

As a parent, my kids getting hurt or killed at school or in a movie theater or at a grocery store or friend's house takes up a lot more headspace than them being the victim of terrorism. Neither threat is likely, but one is much more likely than the other.

I wish mass shootings and gun violence drummed up the same political will and fervor of the more-unlikely threat of terrorism stemming from illegal border crossings.

All that said, threat reduction from terrorism and mass shootings fortunately aren't mutually exclusive. More needs to be done at the southern border for a variety of reasons and I'm glad the pendulum looks to be swinging in that direction.
SmaptyWolf
So you guys think that zero OMG TERRORIST SLEEPER CELLS snuck in while Trump was in office? That he used his Q powers to keep them at bay? That they bounced off of his big beautiful wall, then stopped bouncing the second he left office? Sure.

You may remember 9/11 was on a Republican's watch? Obama had zero 9/11s as I recall.
packgrad
3 edits. Quit hyperventilating while typing and you might can get it done in one.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

What do I now believe the probability is that a terrorist attack in the United States would come to bear directly on my child's life?

0.00...%? How many zeros would I have to get out to before I thought that percentage was accurate?

Sadly, the the chance of their lives being impacted by a domestic terrorist, or lone wolf gunman that was born on American soil perpetrating a mass shooting is orders of magnitude greater than being harmed by a foreign terrorist in America. That threat is present enough that we occasionally brainstorm with our kids what their survival strategy should be if a gunman enters their school or wherever they are.

As a parent, my kids getting hurt or killed at school or in a movie theater or at a grocery store or friend's house takes up a lot more headspace than them being the victim of terrorism. Neither threat is likely, but one is much more likely than the other.

I wish mass shootings and gun violence drummed up the same political will and fervor of the more-unlikely threat of terrorism stemming from illegal border crossings.

All that said, threat reduction from terrorism and mass shootings fortunately aren't mutually exclusive. More needs to be done at the southern border for a variety of reasons and I'm glad the pendulum looks to be swinging in that direction.
Had to get that "white supremacist" angle into his response... very nicely done, Civ!
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

3 edits. Quit hyperventilating while typing and you might can get it done in one.

Sorry, I'm so worried about terrorist sleeper cells now I can barely type. Hopefully we can get a Republican back in office so the terrorists will magically go away again.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Had to get that "white supremacist" angle into his response... very nicely done, Civ!

Haha. Predictably, pretindependent civ is also now fine with more being done (Biden building a wall) now that a democrat is doing it and democrat cities are being affected negatively by illegal immigration.

He is a loyal foot soldier. There is denying that.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

So you guys think that zero OMG TERRORIST SLEEPER CELLS snuck in while Trump was in office? That he used his Q powers to keep them at bay? That they bounced off of his big beautiful wall, then stopped bouncing the second he left office? Sure.

You may remember 9/11 was on a Republican's watch? Obama had zero 9/11s as I recall.
You epitomize what is wrong with this country.

You also would be the first one to gargle the nutsack of whatever entity took over this country.

And don't forget... you are ok with men dressed as women sexualizing children, dancing half naked in front of them and teaching them about sex when they are 4 years old. Says a lot about you doesn't it?

You and your party also tell us men can have babies and women can have testicles. Again, says a lot about you.

When you come on here and spout nothing but nonsense, refuse to engage in reasonable debate you show who you are.

Good luck with that throat... you seem to use it quite often.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Civ, you may not like my question; however, you don't have the right to change it...

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

You also would be the first one to gargle the nutsack of whatever entity took over this country.

And don't forget... you are ok with men dressed as women sexualizing children, dancing half naked in front of them and teaching them about sex when they are 4 years old. Says a lot about you doesn't it?

You and your party also tell us men can have babies and women can have testicles. Again, says a lot about you.

When you come on here and spout nothing but nonsense, refuse to engage in reasonable debate you show who you are.

It's adorable how each of you guys has your own way of completely ignoring how easy it is to pick apart your ridiculous world view.

Cary just changes the subject. Packgrad bawls about how many edits there were. Most others immediately go into "omg this can't be real, must ignore" mode.

Lol, and then there's whatever this is. Hoo boy.

packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

It's adorable how each of you guys has your own way of completely ignoring how easy it is to pick apart your ridiculous world view.

Cary just changes the subject. Packgrad bawls about how many edits there were. Most others immediately go into "omg this can't be real, must ignore" mode.

The only thing you have picked apart is the idea that you are a reasonable, rational, serious person. You are clearly a deranged person that is desperate for attention. Hoo boy.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Civ, you may not like my question; however, you don't have the right to change it...

Uh oh, Cary is pretending to be in a Law & Order courtroom again... brace for the same question dramatically repeated 27 times.

It was a stupid question, but he actually did answer it.

Would you bet your child's life that they won't die of Covid? A handful of kids do, you know.
Would you bet your child's life that they won't die in a car wreck? Happens all the time.
Would you bet your child's life that they won't get shot by some psycho at school? Everyone and their crazy brother has access to a gun.

What are you suggesting the correct answer is? Keep your kid in a bunker? Only focus on the lowest risks and therefore elect Trump, he who strikes fear in the heart of sleeper cells? See? Stupid question.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

And yet you didn't deny one thing I posted.

Clowns like you are a dime a dozen. Your IQ obviously isn't up to par with discussing anything.

Like I said before... you know who you are and you have to live with it.

Loser.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Uh oh, Cary is pretending to be in a Law & Order courtroom again... brace for the same question dramatically repeated 27 times.

It was a stupid question, but he actually did answer it.

Would you bet your child's life that they won't die of Covid? A handful of kids do, you know.
Would you bet your child's life that they won't die in a car wreck? Happens all the time.
Would you bet your child's life that they won't get shot by some psycho at school? Everyone and their crazy brother has access to a gun.

What are you suggesting the correct answer is? Keep your kid in a bunker? Only focus on the lowest risks and therefore elect Trump, he who strikes fear in the heart of sleeper cells? See? Stupid question.
This idiot really needs to let others answer for themselves…

He want! Then, he will shift things like: look over here, look over there….

Joe Biden
Redwolf
The war is coming to America.
Tomorrow the 13th..will be very telling
Werewolf
Redwolf said:

U have intel.......or is this Friday the 13th speculation?
Redwolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

And yet you didn't deny one thing I posted.

Clowns like you are a dime a dozen. Your IQ obviously isn't up to par with discussing anything.

Like I said before... you know who you are and you have to live with it.

Loser.

He won't be on our side of the line when the terror starts here. We will be fighting homegrown idiots like him.
But make no mistake this war will breach our streets.
Redwolf
Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Sit rep:
Its on the news.. Hamas calling for global protests against Israel. Its going to get really bad. We have homegrown problems and compound that with unfeathered access at the southern border. Its going to get ugly.
Count your rounds and double it
Werewolf
Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Sit rep:
Its on the news.. Hamas calling for global protests against Israel. Its going to get really bad. We have homegrown problems and compound that with unfeathered access at the southern border. Its going to get ugly.
Monkey out?
Redwolf
Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Sit rep:
Monkey out?

Me? I was regular and no 90 day wonder either.
Started as a zipperhead, ended up a specialized trench monkey.
As far as reservists, they have my respect.
They are calling for a day of jihad tomorrow globally.
Oldsouljer
Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Sit rep:
Monkey out?

So I have to figure out a way to survive 24 hours of jihad. Seems doable.
caryking
Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Sit rep:
Monkey out?

Redwolf, we don't have anything to worry about... I don't think we have terrorist muslims that have crossed our southern border, since Biden been in office, right...

I certainly hope nothing happens... as some of you know, my daughter lives in NYC. She lives and works in Manhattan. So, yes!!! This is of great concern for me!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Sit rep:
Monkey out?

So I have to figure out a way to survive 24 hours of jihad. Seems doable.

24 hours will erupt into a long term conflict. 24 hrs is simply pulling the trigger! …..all intended.
Redwolf
caryking said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Sit rep:
Monkey out?

Redwolf, we don't have anything to worry about... I don't think we have terrorist muslims that have crossed our southern border, since Biden been in office, right...

I certainly hope nothing happens... as some of you know, my daughter lives in NYC. She lives and works in Manhattan. So, yes!!! This is of great concern for me!!

That needs to be a global thought.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Sit rep:
Monkey out?

It's funny how those of us who live in the NYC area, you know the ones who were actually attacked on 9/11 and are under actual threat, aren't the ones hoarding ammo and fantasizing about sleeper cells under our beds. Somehow it's always the people in Fuquay-Varina or wherever... like there's ANY chance terrorists are eye-balling your American Legion bingo hall.
packgrad
Typical Yankee liberal.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Typical Yankee liberal.
When a North Carolinian moves to NYC they become a yankee apparently... so that means all the yankees that moved to NC are southerners now? Good to know!
Civilized
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

Haha. Predictably, pretindependent civ is also now fine with more being done (Biden building a wall) now that a democrat is doing it and democrat cities are being affected negatively by illegal immigration.

He is a loyal foot soldier. There is denying that.

Building little segments of wall doesn't fix the problem or even comes close.

Building a continuous wall isn't politically, economically, or logistically feasible or sensible.

I think the wall gets too much attention and reforming immigration processes to make the streamlined, shorter, and easier to navigate to open up the bottleneck gets far too little political attention.

But should we do what we can to increase the ratio and quantity of legal immigrants coming across our southern border? Yep.

None of these opinions have changed based on who is in the White House or which cities immigrants impact.
packgrad
No, it doesn't. A southerner would know that.
First Page Last Page
Page 181 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.