The Biden Administration..V3

911,370 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Approximately 15,000 terrorists have been arrested at the southern border since 2021.
That means at least that many got in.
6-10 man cells.. how many cells per state.

Link?

Does it really matter? If it's not one of the mainstream networks, you want give it any credibility anyway…
Lol exactly, didn't post it for you "civilized" you're to far gone..

Try me.

Although I don't think you will because I'm pretty sure you know that's a made up number from a BS source.
The numbers came from the White House. They were bragging.
Then Civ was correct.

LOL

Touche
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Approximately 15,000 terrorists have been arrested at the southern border since 2021.

Link?

Does it really matter? If it's not one of the mainstream networks, you want give it any credibility anyway…

Try me.

Although I don't think you will because I'm pretty sure you know that's a made up number from a BS source.
Then Civ was correct.

LOL

Touche
da solja has got some wit to him..........
TheStorm
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I was critical on the other page about Biden only putting out a press release in response to what is going on, and this afternoon he finally addressed it in a speech.

I will give him his due credit, it was a very good speech. Just wish we had seen it sooner
It's times like this that I'm thankful we actually have a competent leader with decades of foreign policy experience.

Incompetent Republican con-men running the country are all fun and games until there's a national crises.
LOL
What a complete idiot.
FlossyDFlynt
Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I was critical on the other page about Biden only putting out a press release in response to what is going on, and this afternoon he finally addressed it in a speech.

I will give him his due credit, it was a very good speech. Just wish we had seen it sooner
Our enemies are laughing..
Look, I dont like Biden and I think his administration has been one of the worst in my lifetime. But I can admit when he says the right things. I do wish Iran had been addressed in one way or another, but given his track record, Ill take what I can get from him and his administration.

If his administration was competent, this speech would have happened on Saturday, not Tuesday.
TheStorm
While Spectrum News instead goes out and solicits Palestinian citizens living in the US to do alternative features with on their news program. If Spectrum is doing it, I can imagine what MSNBC, CNN, ABC and the rest of them are doing...
Werewolf
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Look, I dont like Biden and I think his administration has been one of the worst in my lifetime. But I can admit when he says the right things. I do wish Iran had been addressed in one way or another, but given his track record, Ill take what I can get from him and his administration.

If his administration was competent, this speech would have happened on Saturday, not Tuesday.
The bar's been set so low, anything looks good!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
FlossyDFlynt
caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Agree, but I do think its important to acknowledge when it does look good and they do the right thing. Given the administrations tendency to go way left on issues, they could have easily both sides/whitewashed these events. Hell, look at how the media has been covering it. Instead, they came out firmly behind Israel. Even KJP, who is awful at her job, slammed Omar/Talib's statements about two sides to the issue.

I think part of the reason politics is in such a **** state at the moment is both sides refusing to acknowledge when the other side does something good.
packgrad
FlossyDFlynt said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Agree, but I do think its important to acknowledge when it does look good and they do the right thing. Given the administrations tendency to go way left on issues, they could have easily both sides/whitewashed these events. Hell, look at how the media has been covering it. Instead, they came out firmly behind Israel. Even KJP, who is awful at her job, slammed Omar/Talib's statements about two sides to the issue.

I think part of the reason politics is in such a **** state at the moment is both sides refusing to acknowledge when the other side does something good.

Nicely put.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

While Spectrum News instead goes out and solicits Palestinian citizens living in the US to do alternative features with on their news program. If Spectrum is doing it, I can imagine what MSNBC, CNN, ABC and the rest of them are doing...
I don't waste a second going to another channel when I turn on Spectrum.

Not sure why the emoji, I didn't deliberately put it there.
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

I don't waste a second going to another channel when I turn on Spectrum.

Not sure why the emoji, I didn't deliberately put it there.
Yeah, I know... unfortunately, I'm addicted to "Weather on the 1's" and I forget to change the channel afterwards until I finally get tired of hearing the same old tired woke-ass crap in the background while I'm working on the computer.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Then Civ was correct.

LOL

Touche

Here are some numbers that I find concerning.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/thousands-special-interest-aliens-middle-east-countries-stopped-southern-border-2021-data

"That data, confirmed by multiple CBP sources and reflects apprehensions between ports of entry between October 2021 and October 2023, shows that agents encountered 6,386 nationals from Afghanistan in that period as well as 3,153 from Egypt, 659 from Iran and 538 from Syria."

"Agents also encountered 13,624 from Uzbekistan, 30,830 from Turkey, 1,613 from Pakistan, 164 from Lebanon, 185 from Jordan, 139 from Yemen, 123 from Iraq and 15,594 from Mauritania. The data does not include information on how many of those migrants were removed or who were released into the U.S. with a court date."

There are also 1.5 million gotaways who have avoided border patrol.
Redwolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

We will see. Biden will be tested .. is it just lip service?
Redwolf
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Then Civ was correct.

LOL

Touche

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/thousands-special-interest-aliens-middle-east-countries-stopped-southern-border-2021-data

"That data, confirmed by multiple CBP sources and reflects apprehensions between ports of entry between October 2021 and October 2023, shows that agents encountered 6,386 nationals from Afghanistan in that period as well as 3,153 from Egypt, 659 from Iran and 538 from Syria."

"Agents also encountered 13,624 from Uzbekistan, 30,830 from Turkey, 1,613 from Pakistan, 164 from Lebanon, 185 from Jordan, 139 from Yemen, 123 from Iraq and 15,594 from Mauritania. The data does not include information on how many of those migrants were removed or who were released into the U.S. with a court date."

1.5 million getaways. 1,500,000 x .0125% = 18,750…it is not unreasonable to accept. The percentage of criminals in the USA is far greater than that.

That is a fraction of the getaways..on top of that how many bad guys NOT on the terror list got in.
Guys you can argue all you want about the numbers. The truth is we have let thousands of criminals in.
You don't have to be a Muslim to want to do harm.
But radical dems don't care. You guys have done this to the country by design.
Your end game is to tear it down and build your own house of government control.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Well-said Flossy.
SmaptyWolf
Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I am curious... which of our enemies do you imagine is laughing?

Putin is currently being humiliated in Ukraine, and Russia's economy is thrashing under global sanctions pulled together by Biden. Putin ain't exactly high-fiving like he was a few years ago, and he's definitely not laughing.

China's economy is also sweating bullets under an actually effective containment policy, American companies are starting to move elsewhere, and we've begun serious chip manufacturing in America. They're not laughing.

Iran is currently running from the Hamas thing as fast as they can. They know what's coming. They're not laughing.

Who'd I miss?
jkpackfan
FlossyDFlynt said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I agree but their refusal to even mention Iran is bizarre…It's like they're scared to dare say anything bad about them. Everyone knows Iran had a big part in this.
FlossyDFlynt
jkpackfan said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Redwolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I agree but their refusal to even mention Iran is bizarre…It's like they're scared to dare say anything bad about them. Everyone knows Iran had a big part in this.
Just a guess, but I think they don't want to draw attention to their previous policies towards Iran. In hindsight, they look really bad on the administration. Given the seriousness of the situation, I can see why they would think that and go in that direction. I am way more curious to see what changes (if any) happen moving forward.
packgrad
NC Dems

BBW12OG
Must follow the MARXIST/COMMUNIST PARTY.

The incoherent babble by Sleepy Joe earlier is sad... very sad. This guy has no clue what is going on..... I feel for this country... load up and be ready. It's coming. And coming from within.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

It's times like this that I'm thankful we actually have a competent leader with decades of foreign policy experience.

Incompetent Republican con-men running the country are all fun and games until there's a national crises.
Lmao holy hell is this a serious post?
Just put them on ignore, its not worth it

By the way... I've said it before, but it really is fascinating how these guys joke about "safe spaces", yet so many of them have the reflex to run to a safe space the second they hear anything that contradicts Tucker.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

By the way... I've said it before, but it really is fascinating how these guys joke about "safe spaces", yet so many of them have the reflex to run to a safe space the second they hear anything that contradicts Tucker.

Nah, moron. Nobody is trying to cancel you. They just think you provide zero value. Tough concept for the uninformed to understand.
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Then Civ was correct.

LOL

Touche

Dang........you're making me break out the World Atlas .........................15,594 from Mauritania..........?
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Must follow the MARXIST/COMMUNIST PARTY.

The incoherent babble by Sleepy Joe earlier is sad... very sad. This guy has no clue what is going on..... I feel for this country... load up and be ready. It's coming. And coming from within.
I presume most here understand there is something much more substantial in the works with the charade we watch ..........more significant than some old dude w dementia.........

Ask yourself the question......should I be concerned that this guy has dementia ........or should I be more concerned that something much bigger and much graver behind the cameras.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Nah, moron. Nobody is trying to cancel you. They just think you provide zero value. Tough concept for the uninformed to understand.

No, I get it... being that "informed" about the boogie man under your bed 24/7 must make you very delicate.
Werewolf
Seive, put your pump shotgun up........no worries.

Werewolf
Supposedly funding and building the wall. That tells me something is going to happen sooner rather than later.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

Because...why? I should be worried about Laura Loomer telling me about Hamas terror cells allegedly all over the US?

My first thought was obviously "Who the **** is Laura Loomer, and why is she likely making stuff up about secret Hamas terror cells all over America, which obviously sounds like complete bull****, I wonder?"

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993)[1] is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and internet personality. She was the Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the 2020 United States House of Representatives elections, losing to Democrat Lois Frankel. She also ran in the Republican primary for Florida's 11th congressional district in 2022, narrowly losing to incumbent Daniel Webster.

Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several organizations, including Project Veritas, the Geller Report, The Rebel Media and InfoWars. Loomer gained notoriety as a result of being banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, vehicles for hire, and food delivery mobile apps for various reasons, including violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation. She has also been banned and removed from events, and had press credentials revoked, for harassment and causing disturbances.

Yep, checks out.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Because...why? I should be worried about Laura Loomer telling me about Hamas terror cells allegedly all over the US?

My first thought was obviously "Who the **** is Laura Loomer, and why is she likely making stuff up about secret Hamas terror cells all over America, which obviously sounds like complete bull****, I wonder?"

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993)[1] is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and internet personality. She was the Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the 2020 United States House of Representatives elections, losing to Democrat Lois Frankel. She also ran in the Republican primary for Florida's 11th congressional district in 2022, narrowly losing to incumbent Daniel Webster.

Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several organizations, including Project Veritas, the Geller Report, The Rebel Media and InfoWars. Loomer gained notoriety as a result of being banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, vehicles for hire, and food delivery mobile apps for various reasons, including violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation. She has also been banned and removed from events, and had press credentials revoked, for harassment and causing disturbances.

Yep, checks out.

You should check snopes.com too. You might not have 4 or 5 jabs of unknown substance in your cardiovascular system if you'd tuned into Alex Jones about 15-20 years.........he was warning about it way back then.

Here's another uninformed zealot too..........all hot air .......looking for attention. That's it........yeah, that's it.

Werewolf
Tony Seruga
@TonySeruga

Investor | Board Member | Big Data Pioneer | Intel Ops | CIA/NSA Contractor/Whistleblower | CRE | Philanthropist | Healthcare M&A @ http://GreenlawCapital.com

I thought I'd help you this time.........lol. Keep on voting for the globalist. And by the way, the Globalist NWO is actually more Fascist......and Nazi......socialism gets them there too.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Many here haven't taken what's happened the last three years here in this country seriously. The time nears for some convincing. Sieve, read closely and then the 2nd thing to do is to remove those crow feathers from your mouth.

Werewolf
More truth from MAGA.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

I'm sure back in 2001 you were probably saying theres no way there are terrorists on our soil training as pilots to fly some planes into a couple of buildings, hell we all were but we better wake up. Fact of the matter is we have absolutely no idea who all has poured into this country via the southern border and the Biden administration pretending they do is laughable. I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories but I really feel like something bad is coming our way in the not so distant future.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

From Wikipedia:

Quote:

Yep, checks out.

You should check snopes.com too. You might not have 4 or 5 jabs of unknown substance in your cardiovascular system if you'd tuned into Alex Jones about 15-20 years.........he was warning about it way back then.

Here's another uninformed zealot too..........all hot air .......looking for attention. That's it........yeah, that's it.

Sure, Alex Jones is a raving lunatic who's fleeced you guys for millions, but I can't lie, his band rocks!

First Page Last Page
Page 180 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.