The Biden Administration..V3

910,132 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

What an embarrassment. Joe stumbles into the flag and leaves before shaking the hand of the President of Brazil. Watch the reaction.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/biden-walks-into-flag-appears-to-snub-brazils-president/
I can't wait for the New World Govt so we can be rid of this clown.

National embarrassment….well done democrats.
packofwolves
SkyNews clip on Joe's decline….

And Joe coming apart…

Civilized
caryking said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

What an embarrassment. Joe stumbles into the flag and leaves before shaking the hand of the President of Brazil. Watch the reaction.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/biden-walks-into-flag-appears-to-snub-brazils-president/
But he got 81 million votes...the most ever by a U. S. President. I also have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell if anybody is interested!
Drummer, go watch the interview of Ken Paxton, by Tucker. He gives an explanation of how it happened. Additionally, for all our mainstream Republican friends, he explains how they (Republicans) worked to support his impeachment, in Texas.

Oh and BTW, Karl Rove is Liberal!!!
Somebody with more time and energy, please find out if this is true…

Morning Cary, Happy Friday!

In short, this is BS on multiple levels.

First there's nothing "BREAKING!!!11" about this. Johnson made this accusation back in 2021. This is clickbait.

Second, Jonson mis-used "non-qualified." Absentee ballot applications were sent out to the qualified voter roll. An application getting returned if the voter has moved is not an indication that the voter was "non-qualified."

Third, an absentee voter application is not the same thing as an absentee ballot. You use the ballot application to apply for the ballot, and those ballot applications undergo a signature verification to confirm identity before the ballot is sent out.

So in order to commit consequential voter fraud on scale there would have to be an organized campaign to figure out how to collect vast swaths of ballot applications before they landed in the hands of their intended, qualified voter recipient. Then those applications would have to be fraudulently submitted using a forged signature and thousands of them would have to get through the signature screening process in order for truly "non-qualified voters" i.e. election fraudsters to receive ballots that they would eventually submit with their fraudulent votes.

This is why so many of these fears and accusations regarding election fraud are dumb. There is no recognition of all the safeguards, disincentives, hurdles, and impediments that make scaled fraud essentially impossible to execute.

Consequential election fraud is a fantasy.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

But he got 81 million votes...the most ever by a U. S. President. I also have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell if anybody is interested!
Drummer, go watch the interview of Ken Paxton, by Tucker. He gives an explanation of how it happened. Additionally, for all our mainstream Republican friends, he explains how they (Republicans) worked to support his impeachment, in Texas.

First there's nothing "BREAKING!!!11" about this. Johnson made this accusation back in 2021. This is clickbait.

Second, Jonson mis-used "non-qualified." Absentee ballot applications were sent out to the qualified voter roll. An application getting returned if the voter has moved is not an indication that the voter was "non-qualified."

Third, an absentee voter application is not the same thing as an absentee ballot. You use the ballot application to apply for the ballot, and those ballot applications undergo a signature verification to confirm identity before the ballot is sent out.

So in order to commit consequential voter fraud on scale there would have to be an organized campaign to figure out how to collect vast swaths of ballot applications before they landed in the hands of their intended, qualified voter recipient. Then those applications would have to be fraudulently submitted using a forged signature and thousands of them would have to get through the signature screening process in order for truly "non-qualified voters" i.e. election fraudsters to receive ballots that they would eventually submit with their fraudulent votes.

This is why so many of these fears and accusations regarding election fraud are dumb. There is no recognition of all the safeguards, disincentives, hurdles, and impediments that make scaled fraud essentially impossible to execute.

800K certainly sounds like an extremely high number of Mail-Out ballots, that were in error. That said, the video I provide several weeks ago, that you called BS, is still setting on me.

The video represented a view (yes, it was this persons view) of voters rolls pre and post the Mail-Out ballots. I'm not so quick to call that BS, as you did. Civ, I believe we have some very unscrupulous people, in this country. I know you agree with me, because I think you have that view of Trump. So, for me, any longer, I'm just not buying the rational you've posted. Its ok for us to see things differently...

Happy Friday to you as well... Big game tonight!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Say it ain't so Joe….

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-handed-major-legal-defeat-attempt-restrict-oil-gas-drilling-gulf-of-mexico
packofwolves
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

800K certainly sounds like an extremely high number of Mail-Out ballots, that were in error. That said, the video I provide several weeks ago, that you called BS, is still setting on me.

The video represented a view (yes, it was this persons view) of voters rolls pre and post the Mail-Out ballots. I'm not so quick to call that BS, as you did. Civ, I believe we have some very unscrupulous people, in this country. I know you agree with me, because I think you have that view of Trump. So, for me, any longer, I'm just not buying the rational you've posted. Its ok for us to see things differently...

Happy Friday to you as well... Big game tonight!!!

I believe every country has lots of unscrupulous people. That's why we need (and have) safeguards, checks and balances, legal disincentives, etc. to thwart unscrupulous peoples' plans to cause widespread harm.

Huge road game tonight, gotta have this one!!
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Thanks, I have already watched it and knew a lot of what he said. We definitely have a Uniparty Establishment who are actively trying to destroy the Republic. We are hanging by a thread.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

It's difficult to keep the race pandering and identity politics straight.
Werewolf
We REFUSE........we don't want to know the facts.
Werewolf
Comin' to ur city….u know the song. All coordinated ….

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/insanity-chicago-mayor-brandon-johnson-signs-29-million/
Werewolf
Werewolf
Interesting to watch this evil crowd's efforts to enslave us. A lot of possibilities and narratives............which ones will be used?

packofwolves
Grateful to be here….

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-illegal-migrants-plant-foreign-flag-texas-island-rio-grande-border-crisis-grows
Werewolf
#Sieve says take it all, comrads
packofwolves
"In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China. We've already proved that to be a lie earlier this year, and now we know that two wires originating from Beijing listed Joe Biden's Wilmington home as the beneficiary address when he was running for president of the United States.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-received-250k-wire-from-beijing-with-beneficiary-address-listed-as-joe-biden-delaware-home
TheStorm
Hey, did any of y'all here, read / hear about all them crazy ass white kids that looted all those stores in Center City Philadelphia the other night, and if so, what you thought about it?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Hey, did any of y'all here, read / hear about all them crazy ass white kids that looted all those stores in Center City Philadelphia the other night, and if so, what you thought about it?
We all heard it was Trump's fault. Just like inflation and all the rest of what's gone on the last 3 years.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Darkness............and corruption........and evil........rubbed in your face. Sheeple need more........

Werewolf
It's not just Beijing BIden, it's 90% of em. Where are all our tax dollars going?

Werewolf
Listen to his voice......... ;-) .............GITMO baby

Werewolf
You sheeple are simply living in a different matrix........

Werewolf
We're just getting started friends.......but there will be significant push from the criminal cabal.......and it will be unlike any turmoil that modern day Americans have faced.

GuerrillaPack
Another incredibly damning compilation of Pedo Peter publicly groping, creepily kissing and stroking the face and neck and hair, sniffing, whispering in the ears of, and being SUPER creepy with very young girls -- including many clips I have not yet seen.

And do people need to be reminded that his own degenerate son Hunter refers to his father as "Pedo Peter", and that Biden's daughter Ashely accused him of having "inappropriate showers with her" and says that this (and related issues with her father) contributed to her own hyper sexual nature and problems? Or that Biden kisses his grand-daughters on the lips in public?

This piece of chit is a TOTAL SICKO!! And commie libtards Democrat voters don't care. They love it. They love seeing children abused and destroyed -- especially the unborn. But they are going to get what they deserve. They will reap the destruction that they themselves support. God is not mocked. He's very real, whether they want to admit it or not, and will repay them for their deeds.

Just watch this. And let it sink in. As the ruling elite are Satanists, letting their puppet Biden do this is just FLAUNTING their power in our faces. They sort of already did this with the Jeffrey Epstein situation...and letting all the dozens/hundreds of "elite" clients who raped underage girls just get off scot free.

It's now an "open secret" that the "ruling elites" of our society are pedophiles. And they can just get away with it!! And there's "nothing we can do to stop it"!! They want us to believe that these faux elites are "untouchable" and can get away with ANYTHING. It's about demoralizing the masses to the point that we accept that these communist Satanic elites can get away with any level of depravity and tyranny that they want.

And now they are starting to even more publicly "normalize" and quasi "legalize" pedophilia with the transgender and drag queen story time insanity -- where they force school children to go be groomed by Sodomites and have drag queens give them lap dances and dance near-naked in their faces.

https://instagr.am/p/CxtX-UhuxtE
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

It's not just Beijing BIden, it's 90% of em. Where are all our tax dollars going?

That's duping delight. That the chit-eating grin of communist traitors and enemies of America who LOVE the fact that they are systematically destroying our nation....and think that we are too stupid to realize what they really are and what they are doing.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

That's a statement of fact. Along with cops and many others. So maybe don't shut down the government, morons, because it will hurt a lot of folks you pretend to care about.
Werewolf
By the millions................bring em in. We need a One World Govt and fast.

Werewolf
Several ISP's removed OANN for some reason. Could it be they were removed for "reporting the truth"?
Werewolf
Watching the 2nd half of the planned Obama-HRC 16 yr plan.

Werewolf
Here's the Demoncrat expressing his true thoughts. He's a fraud like the 90% of the rest of the Demoncrats.
Werewolf
Here a few of Buyden's written thoughts.........again back in the 90's ......suppressed today.

Werewolf
Buckle up buttercups.......

Gulfstream4
Biden approves new section of border wall as Mexico crossings rise

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67015137.amp

Welcome to the party, Sleepy Joe.

First Page Last Page
Page 176 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.