The Biden Administration..V3

909,839 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

SmaptyWolf said:

It's pretty comical that you guys can see the problem all around you, which is that everyone and their brother are hiring illegals because wow is it cheap. But somehow all of your extreme anger isn't pointed there, it's pointed where Fox News wants you to point it... at the border where they can pretend Biden invented illegal border crossings. It's the Libruls that are doing this to you!

So here's an idea... why don't you get furious at everyone actually creating the jobs that these people are flooding over the border to take? We actually do have the tools to stop it (like E-Verify), but everyone would rather stick with some old school BS that's easy to get around.

So YOU are making the weather, and then crying that it's raining.
Lets look at the bolded:

First, this wasn't an issue under the previous administration. Say what you will about Trump (I am not the biggest fan), but he had the border situation under control. The current administration came in and undid every one of his policies and now we are seeing how disastrous it is. This whole situation fall 100% on Biden's shoulders.

Second, we should be mad at people for creating jobs in this economy? On what planet does that logic make sense?
Trump is the master of pretending he did things. That's his super power. You know why border crossings suddenly dropped under Trump and then just recently resumed? Because we just had a global pandemic and EVERYONE closed their borders. You know who else had way fewer immigrants? Name any country and your right. So now that we've declared that the pandemic is over, by law we HAVE to start processing asylum claims again. So this is Biden's fault? Lol, ok.

What happened to that big beautiful wall that Trump fleeced you guys to get built? Is it currently keeping out any immigrants? It sure doesn't seem like it's doing anything. So did he not really build as much wall as he claims, or was the idea always ****ing stupid?

Anyway, you're saying you shouldn't be mad at people creating jobs for illegals? Ok, well then you should get used to being mad about illegals.

Rent
Free

The TDS is strong in that one.
caryking
From a friend of the forum…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Good news! We need to keep fighting…

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4212386-house-conservatives-sink-vote-on-advancing-pentagon-funding-bill/

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Geeze, what happened? Well let's see. Back in 2000, DHS estimates that we had 4 million illegal crossings, but only 1.6 million were tracked because we lacked the technology. Our technology has improved significantly recently, so we're apprehending way more of the illegal crossings. What else happened? A pandemic certainly put a crimp in travel plans, so there was a lot of pent up demand. Oh, and several South American countries very recently imploded, so they pretty much all want to come here now... many are seeking asylum (which is legal), but some clearly are going the illegal route.

What do you imagine happened, exactly? You think Biden is down in Venezuela handing out fliers for people to come up and join an American framing crew, no questions asked? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if your local subcontractor buddies are flying down doing that... they can't seem to get enough of that cheap labor.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Geeze, what happened? Well let's see. Back in 2000, DHS estimates that we had 4 million illegal crossings, but only 1.6 million were tracked because we lacked the technology. Our technology has improved significantly recently, so we're apprehending way more of the illegal crossings. What else happened? A pandemic certainly put a crimp in travel plans, so there was a lot of pent up demand. Oh, and several South American countries very recently imploded, so they pretty much all want to come here now... many are seeking asylum (which is legal), but some clearly are going the illegal route.

What do you imagine happened, exactly? You think Biden is down in Venezuela handing out fliers for people to come up and join an American framing crew, no questions asked? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if your local subcontractor buddies are flying down doing that... they can't seem to get enough of that cheap labor.
We were up, then we went down, now we have better technology, and the encounters go up…

Wow, that's got to be one of the dumbest post of the year!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

We were up, then we went down, now we have better technology, and the encounters go up…

Honestly, Trump is such a con man I wouldn't be surprised if they just stopped counting most enforcements while he was in office. The actual illegal immigrant population in the US certainly looks pretty stable.

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Honestly, Trump is such a con man I wouldn't be surprised if they just stopped counting most enforcements while he was in office. The actual illegal immigrant population in the US certainly looks pretty stable.

TDS at work!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!
I just realized you must be one of Trump University's top graduates, which definitely didn't get shut down for fraud, because Trump definitely isn't a con man.

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!
I just realized you must be one of Trump University's top graduates, which definitely didn't get shut down for fraud, because Trump definitely isn't a con man.

Did you even look at your graph? It appears as if it proves my point. That said, you wouldn't see the graph properly… you were part of the fourth largest financial bankruptcy!!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!

Did you even look at your graph? It appears as if it proves my point. That said, you wouldn't see the graph properly… you were part of the fourth largest financial bankruptcy!!
We're clearly looking at different graphs. But I'd describe Lehman's demise more as a hit job than a bankruptcy. Goldman Sachs put itself in charge of the bailout, and of course bailed itself out, but gosh darn it, just couldn't find any money to bail out Lehman, its primary competitor for the last 130 years.

Wall Street ain't for the timid.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!

We're clearly looking at different graphs. But I'd describe Lehman's demise more as a hit job than a bankruptcy. Goldman Sachs put itself in charge of the bailout, and of course bailed itself out, but gosh darn it, just couldn't find any money to bail out Lehman, its primary competitor for the last 130 years.

So, you did preside over the largest financial bankruptcy?

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!

Ok, yep, that was all me. I actually invented Synthetic CDOs and corrupted the entire global financial system. What can I say? I'm an overachiever. Sure, if not for massive taxpayer bailouts literally every other bank on Planet Earth would have been bankrupt within a week, but yeah, that was my bad.
Oldsouljer
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!

Ok, yep, that was all me. I actually invented Synthetic CDOs and corrupted the entire global financial system. What can I say? I'm an overachiever. Sure, if not for massive taxpayer bailouts literally every other bank on Planet Earth would have been bankrupt within a week, but yeah, that was my bad.
I knew I'd seen you somewhere…..
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

SmaptyWolf said:

It's pretty comical that you guys can see the problem all around you, which is that everyone and their brother are hiring illegals because wow is it cheap. But somehow all of your extreme anger isn't pointed there, it's pointed where Fox News wants you to point it... at the border where they can pretend Biden invented illegal border crossings. It's the Libruls that are doing this to you!

So here's an idea... why don't you get furious at everyone actually creating the jobs that these people are flooding over the border to take? We actually do have the tools to stop it (like E-Verify), but everyone would rather stick with some old school BS that's easy to get around.

So YOU are making the weather, and then crying that it's raining.
Lets look at the bolded:

First, this wasn't an issue under the previous administration. Say what you will about Trump (I am not the biggest fan), but he had the border situation under control. The current administration came in and undid every one of his policies and now we are seeing how disastrous it is. This whole situation fall 100% on Biden's shoulders.

Second, we should be mad at people for creating jobs in this economy? On what planet does that logic make sense?
Trump is the master of pretending he did things. That's his super power. You know why border crossings suddenly dropped under Trump and then just recently resumed? Because we just had a global pandemic and EVERYONE closed their borders. You know who else had way fewer immigrants? Name any country and your right. So now that we've declared that the pandemic is over, by law we HAVE to start processing asylum claims again. So this is Biden's fault? Lol, ok.

What happened to that big beautiful wall that Trump fleeced you guys to get built? Is it currently keeping out any immigrants? It sure doesn't seem like it's doing anything. So did he not really build as much wall as he claims, or was the idea always ****ing stupid?

Anyway, you're saying you shouldn't be mad at people creating jobs for illegals? Ok, well then you should get used to being mad about illegals.

Rent
Free

The TDS is strong in that one.

President Trump's second super power is living rent free in our liberal friends mind.
BBW12OG
So guys... I have to come clean.... I am a former Navy Seal... I also was raised by a Jewish-Muslim family in a Puerto Rican Polish neighborhood and spent most of my time with Hindu Native Americans.

I also ran a Fortune 500 Company after creating the Marvel Comic Books, Hannah-Barbara cartoons and switching them over to Techni Color.

I have been outed....

And I pose as Sleepy Joe on my off days.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!

I assumed the sarcasm was obvious, but suddenly I'm not sure you guys know that. Lol, no, I didn't actually invent Synthetic CDOs and single handedly wreck the global economy all by myself.
Oldsouljer
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!

I assumed the sarcasm was obvious, but suddenly I'm not sure you guys know that. Lol, no, I didn't actually invent Synthetic CDOs and single handedly wreck the global economy all by myself.
It was obvious, I was just having a little fun
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TDS at work!

Ok, now that's how we can get along…. You appear to have shown some vulnerability with your sarcasm…

Now, let's just have a good debate without the condescending tone toward each other. I'm game, are you?

Joe Biden
packgrad
Dims

caryking
packgrad said:

Dims

Recently, I've seen two videos of him… one was of a very coherent speaking person. The other was what we are used to seeing. I'm not sure if the first one was a deep fake, or what.

Joe Biden
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrant-peru-charged-murder-texas-entered-united-states-months-ago
Oldsouljer
I have to say that my guess is that a government shutdown is far more likely this time around. It's one thing that the Freedom caucus or a subsection thereof, is going to push for it, but it's another that Rand Paul just announced that he'll oppose any Ukrainian aid in the Senate's version, and I suspect he'll use any parliamentary tactic to support his opposition. He might be overcome but I don't know how much time might be involved, such that we cross into October yet without a CR in place.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

I have to say that my guess is that a government shutdown is far more likely this time around. It's one thing that the Freedom caucus or a subsection thereof, is going to push for it, but it's another that Rand Paul just announced that he'll oppose any Ukrainian aid in the Senate's version, and I suspect he'll use any parliamentary tactic to support his opposition. He might be overcome but I don't know how much time might be involved, such that we cross into October yet without a CR in place.
I think that's a good thing, for the country; perhaps, not for the party... That's ok, as I'm an America First person!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

I think that's a good thing, for the country; perhaps, not for the party... That's ok, as I'm an America First person!
I don't disagree, I have an issue with money for foreign wars when hordes of invaders are swamping our borders. I'd be furloughed from my job but I'm ok with that, I'm well prepared for an extended shutdown. Might be climbing the walls at home, though.
packgrad

packofwolves
Eventually Texas's right to protect the border due to failure by the Federal government will reach the Supreme Court. Look forward to that ruling.

caryking
I've always wondered why Texas wouldn't place a border 1/8th mile inside. That way, the Feds can do their job (or not) and Texas can do their job. Abbott should call National Guard up and place them on their border.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

I've always wondered why Texas wouldn't place a border 1/8th mile inside. That way, the Feds can do their job (or not) and Texas can do their job. Abbott should call National Guard up and place them on their border.
This is 100% on purpose...

The lefties want nothing other than to flood Red States with a government dependent population.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
caryking said:

Abbott is simply going through the motions. But I think that's a great idea for a Governor not compromised.
caryking
If you haven't seen the Tucker interview of Ken Paxton, you really need to…

Joe Biden
packofwolves
What an embarrassment. Joe stumbles into the flag and leaves before shaking the hand of the President of Brazil. Watch the reaction.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/biden-walks-into-flag-appears-to-snub-brazils-president/
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

What an embarrassment. Joe stumbles into the flag and leaves before shaking the hand of the President of Brazil. Watch the reaction.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/biden-walks-into-flag-appears-to-snub-brazils-president/
I can't wait for the New World Govt so we can be rid of this clown.
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

But he got 81 million votes...the most ever by a U. S. President. I also have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell if anybody is interested!
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

But he got 81 million votes...the most ever by a U. S. President. I also have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell if anybody is interested!
Drummer, go watch the interview of Ken Paxton, by Tucker. He gives an explanation of how it happened. Additionally, for all our mainstream Republican friends, he explains how they (Republicans) worked to support his impeachment, in Texas.

Oh and BTW, Karl Rove is Liberal!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Drummer, go watch the interview of Ken Paxton, by Tucker. He gives an explanation of how it happened. Additionally, for all our mainstream Republican friends, he explains how they (Republicans) worked to support his impeachment, in Texas.

Oh and BTW, Karl Rove is Liberal!!!
Somebody with more time and energy, please find out if this is true…

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 175 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.