The Biden Administration..V3

906,517 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
I should think the ladies would be thrilled to get an "out" from the anticipated pawing and sniffing.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/25/biden-suddenly-extends-his-vacation-leaving-the-wnba-champs-hanging-and-questions-abounding-n2163049
Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer said:

I should think the ladies would be thrilled to get an "out" from the anticipated pawing and sniffing.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/25/biden-suddenly-extends-his-vacation-leaving-the-wnba-champs-hanging-and-questions-abounding-n2163049

I'm sure the ladies were disappointed not to have his ice cold hands all over them.
Werewolf
Hawaii has been the most Democrat state in the union for as long as I can remember.

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Hawaii has been the most Democrat state in the union for as long as I can remember.

You voted for him, lady. Enjoy!
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

You voted for him, lady. Enjoy!
Such a disconnect for these people. That said, I do not see a federal position, on this horrible situation. The State, should be secondary, to the local government.

Actually, her last comment is the right mindset to have. I wish everyone would see things that way. If so, we could get back to the Constitutional Republic we are structured as…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
I fail to see the correlation between funding for Hawaii and funding for Ukraine
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I fail to see the correlation between funding for Hawaii and funding for Ukraine
Of course you do.
Civilized
How does Biden administration's Hawaii response compare to past administrations' responses to natural disasters?
Gulfstream4
"But Trump".
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Of course you do.
no I don't, it's a dishonest comparison
caryking
Civilized said:

How does Biden administration's Hawaii response compare to past administrations' responses to natural disasters?
What should his response be, according to you Civ?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Of course you do.
U misunderstood me........not that it matters. I'm agreeing with you.........you fail to see the correlation. I don't have time.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Of course you do.
Hokie, what power, within the constitution, gives the Federal Government, funding ability for either choice?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

No idea but I'd expect it to be contextual based on past federal government responses.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

I don't either. One is way more important than the other.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Of course you do.
Hokie, what power, within the constitution, gives the Federal Government, funding ability for either choice?
The legislature passing the appropriations
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Of course you do.
The legislature passing the appropriations

Do you really believe that? So, if the legislature passed an appropriation/bill to lock up a block of Americans, because they are who they are, makes it constitutional?

The federal government can pass all kinds of bills; however, it doesn't make it constitutional.

Let me ask my question again: what specific clause in the constitution makes the funding for either, of the above, constitutional?

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

No idea but I'd expect it to be contextual based on past federal government responses.

Was your question just trying to understand? Or?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Correct, it was a straight question. I honestly don't know what's typical for a natural disaster and was curious how it compared.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Correct, it was a straight question. I honestly don't know what's typical for a natural disaster and was curious how it compared.
Not understanding what America faces as usual. Whether it's typical ....or a pronounced typical (This) .......I oppose both. whether it's typical Dimm or typical Rino, I oppose the exploitation of the American taxpayer and sovereign. The exploitation is staring you right in the face. Geez!
Werewolf
The sentiment of 80% of the population..belongs under this thread. Covers inflation and politicians/children on an island.

Oliver Anthony - Rich Men North Of Richmond - YouTube
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Not understanding what America faces as usual. Whether it's typical ....or a pronounced typical (This) .......I oppose both. whether it's typical Dimm or typical Rino, I oppose the exploitation of the American taxpayer and sovereign. The exploitation is staring you right in the face. Geez!
I don't know what that means, Were.

How is providing disaster relief exploiting the American taxpayer?
Werewolf
Sorry, that's my one attempt. I don't have additional time.........
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Civ, listen… I certainly understand the feeling that the Fed Government should help the needy. That said, the exploitation, Were is talking about, is the transference of money from one, to the other.

What we should hope would happen is the generosity, of people, for people in need.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Civ, listen… I certainly understand the feeling that the Fed Government should help the needy. That said, the exploitation, Were is talking about, is the transference of money from one, to the other.

What we should hope would happen is the generosity, of people, for people in need.
Biden shoed up days late.....made some off the cuff remarks about fire damage to his corvette. How much help sent to Lahanians? How much $ sent to Ukraine and the Azov battalion?.......and money laundering operations?
jkpackfan
Lmao this f'ing guy just doesn't stop

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-have-literally-convinced-strom-thurmond-vote-civil-rights-act-21-years-old
Werewolf
This dude at it again......about Lahaina this time. BIden needs to sic the FBI on him for this conspiracy stuff.
Werewolf
This woman is a survivor of Lahaina.........and unaware of the #'s of children unaccounted for.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Just a coincidence.......and of course nothing to do with 15 minute cities and nothing to do with Oprah and the Gang's past and continued interest in the properties there.
packofwolves
"You are a disgrace to this nation," the father continued. "You have no business having ultimate command over our military, and I regret not saying that to your face when I had the opportunity in Dover. I felt it more important to bite my tongue, but I also had more important things on my mind at that time, like receiving my son's lifeless body stateside."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gold-star-dad-calls-biden-disgrace-nation-im-done-biting-my-tongue

Couldn't agree more with this father.
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

Lmao this f'ing guy just doesn't stop

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-have-literally-convinced-strom-thurmond-vote-civil-rights-act-21-years-old

Is there anything this guy won't lie about…ANYTHING?
Werewolf
ITs GAMEDAY.......but I stumbled on to this on twitter and couldn't give it a pass...BUT TRUMP!!

Mockingbird Media protecting this guy all these years.........just like HRC and WV D Senator and Clansman Robert Byrd.

First Page Last Page
Page 169 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.