The Biden Administration..V3

905,448 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW and Were, later today:

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

I'd love to see things from your perspective, but it's almost impossible to get my head up your ass that far.

Also, nice to see you getting roasted on the Sports board dweeb

FACT
Yeah... "roasted" is what I just did to your cronies there pinocchio.

I posted the facts.

NCSU has two players with "real" NIL deals.

Alabama has 77. The number 77 ranked NIL deal at Alabama is worth $61k.

As far as you go... you are who you are and your character has less quality than three day old dog sheeyat that has sat in the sun. And I feel bad about insulting dog sheeyat like that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CvNPJMBuEb-
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

BBW and Were, later today:

That's rich. Someone of the political ideology that worships Sodomy and every other form of sexual perversion trying to shame people by accusing them of being homosexual.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Redwolf
I think the name calling and personal attacks need to be dialed down a notch or two.
Both sides, it's making it harder to stay in the debate.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I'd love to see things from your perspective, but it's almost impossible to get my head up your ass that far.

FACT

Roasted by Chem, I see…. What did he call him? Part of the 5 horsemen?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

FACT
How old are you friend? You're conducting yourself like a child. Try to grow up..........and you'll be allowed to get your next COVID shot sooner as an adult. That should serve as enticement.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/CvNPJMBuEb-
Hilarious........great find.
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

It's literally becoming insane!! The Democrats are relentless!

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

packgrad said:

And yet some on here don't see anything wrong . I sometimes wish I lived in their world
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

And yet some on here don't see anything wrong . I sometimes wish I lived in their worldt
MK Ultra'd and gas-lighted........24/7/365. It takes its toll. Its not just CNN and MsNBC, its FoxNews - as the controlled opposition - too.
Werewolf
Over here, over there..........you might want to pay attention.

E-4B, Doomsday Plane, in Australia.

$159,525 per hour operational cost.

"Biden" is in U.S.
Oldsouljer
Redwolf said:

I think the name calling and personal attacks need to be dialed down a notch or two.
Thanks for bringing this up. I like good intellectual discussions but too many participants have been driven off the board by this…..
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Thanks for bringing this up. I like good intellectual discussions but too many participants have been driven off the board by this…..
It does get overly ridiculous from time to time... and yes, sometimes it can be warranted, but far too often lately here it isn't - or it's not delivered in the manner that it should be.

Just wished some would make a little effort to be better from time to time.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

It does get overly ridiculous from time to time... and yes, sometimes it can be warranted, but far too often lately here it isn't - or it's not delivered in the manner that it should be.

I'm guilty! Well, only with Chem! I do wish more would engage; however, it's going to take some civility, on both sides, for a good debate.

People like Civ try and provide good counterpoints, so, as much I probably disagree with his world view, I think, for the most part, Civ does things in good faith…

Joe Biden
Bas2020
caryking
Bas2020 said:

That's a good interview..

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Here we go....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
BBW12OG
How about this lefties????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
for the gazillions time. Humourus

caryking
Rich, I hope you will agree, that many of the so-called outlandish comments, made by Trump, have come true. My opinion, one by one, his comments, deemed as conspiracies, have been correct. Can we start to consider this one as the next to come true?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

I'm guilty! Well, only with Chem! I do wish more would engage; however, it's going to take some civility, on both sides, for a good debate.

People like Civ try and provide good counterpoints, so, as much I probably disagree with his world view, I think, for the most part, Civ does things in good faith…

Thanks Cary. I do try to discuss topics in good faith. I'm obviously not alone in this, most of the people on here do.

Unfortunately the political threads on this board are so much less conversational and active than they used to be though and that's almost entirely because of two or three posters that inundate this board with memes and insults instead of just talking. And their voices are even louder now that they're like 15 of us in here talking instead of 10x that number several years ago, so their voice is one of only a few that's left.

Go back to the beginning of the Election 2020 thread that packgrad started and look the variety of posters that contributed and compare that to the current Biden Administration thread and the Trump 2024 thread.

Night and day. Hopefully the pendulum swings back in the other direction at some point.
packgrad

How much more do we need? Talk about collusion. Jeez, the FBI, CIA, MSM all knew this about Biden, yet they colluded to suppress it because of TDS.

Let's pretend like January 6th was a Trump crime for the TDS crowd, but ignore Biden and the federal government becoming a banana republic. Because Trump.
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Rich, I hope you will agree, that many of the so-called outlandish comments, made by Trump, have come true. My opinion, one by one, his comments, deemed as conspiracies, have been correct. Can we start to consider this one as the next to come true?

Can you imagine being gullible enough to actually go to the polls and vote for this guy?
packofwolves
Revised gas stove projections have consumers saving 9 cents per month, $1.08 per year.

"The newly released DOE analysis revises downward the potential energy savings from its original cooking product rulemaking proposal, showing that the savings are even less than DOE originally projected and are almost negligible,"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-quietly-revises-gas-stove-analysis-reduces-projected-benefits
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Revised gas stove projections have consumers saving 9 cents per month, $1.08 per year.

"The newly released DOE analysis revises downward the potential energy savings from its original cooking product rulemaking proposal, showing that the savings are even less than DOE originally projected and are almost negligible,"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-quietly-revises-gas-stove-analysis-reduces-projected-benefits

At $1.08 a year there's no "almost" about it.
caryking
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

At $1.08 a year there's no "almost" about it.
The federal government has no role in any of this crap. We can't have political hacks shaping the way people want to live. I may be alone; however, this climate change stuff really isn't what it's made out to be.

With Trump back in office, if he doesn't dismantle the DOE, then his rhetoric is all crap! We have to dismantle so many departments, because they are too big and, from what I read, these departments act like they run the federal government, as opposed to the elected (by the people) officials, running things.

Think about this, Bill Barr acted alone, in his ways, as AG under Trump, The media even has stated that Trump tried to use the AG as his personal law enforcement group. Folks, the President is the leader, and sets the policies, for all these departments. Not, the other way around. At one point, we would reference the president as the Chief Magistrate. What does that mean? Well, you all know what that means…. He was the leader of the AG's department and they would follow his orders. Why? Because he was elected, by the people. He appoints the AG and all the other people report to the President.

So, when I hear people reference Bill Barr, I say, he's a hack! He acted, on his own accord and didn't follow the Presidents leadership…. Right or wrong! If he didn't like something, then resign! Otherwise, he was being insubordinate!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The Reveal continues ….hey, it's still early! LOL

https://truthsocial.com/@justthenews/110831472215703030
Werewolf
Several data mining firms report that Biden's actual approval #'s are between 9 and 9.5%.

Don't let the NY Times poll and others fool ya with a Biden and Trump neck n neck at 45% or therabouts.

Snopes and other fact checker sites, however, support the NY Times #'s. Have we learned anything yet?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Thanks Cary. I do try to discuss topics in good faith. I'm obviously not alone in this, most of the people on here do.

Unfortunately the political threads on this board are so much less conversational and active than they used to be though and that's almost entirely because of two or three posters that inundate this board with memes and insults instead of just talking. And their voices are even louder now that they're like 15 of us in here talking instead of 10x that number several years ago, so their voice is one of only a few that's left.

Go back to the beginning of the Election 2020 thread that packgrad started and look the variety of posters that contributed and compare that to the current Biden Administration thread and the Trump 2024 thread.

Night and day. Hopefully the pendulum swings back in the other direction at some point.
Civ, I did go back and look at the beginning of the thread. I agree, we had more people engaging in debates. That said, was it because of the election timeframe? Is it now because of the two or three posters?

Civ, I don't know…. I know I have asked some people to tone it down; however, each person is it's own person, so, they can do what they want…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Civ, I did go back and look at the beginning of the thread. I agree, we had more people engaging in debates. That said, was it because of the election timeframe? Is it now because of the two or three posters?

Civ, I don't know…. I know I have asked some people to tone it down; however, each person is it's own person, so, they can do what they want…
This thread seems to have evolved into a Cary, Civ, packgrad thread recently........I say have at it. I'm happy to watch from the stands as Cary and packgrad catch greased pigs.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

This thread seems to have evolved into a Cary, Civ, packgrad thread recently........I say have at it. I'm happy to watch from the stands as Cary and packgrad catch greased pigs.
Were, this isn't a pissing match, if that's what you're doing…

I know you're a "Q" person and I'm not wanting to demonize you for that. In fact, I'm at the beach with friends and they are talking all about "Q" stuff. Like I told them, I don't read any of the "Q" stuff and heck, "Q" may be accurate in the prognostication; however, for me… I get my news from the sources, I like, and don't need and really, don't want, more information.

Also, for some, the evolving into the Cary, Civ, and Packgrad thread may be refreshing for some…. I know, at one point, both Civ and Packgrad participated much more than they do, today. Also, you know that Civ and I really don't have the same world view, in fact, at times, Civ irritates the heck out of me. That said, I do think Civ try's to debate in good faith, regardless, of how misguided, I think he is…

So, I don't really know what catching grease pigs is supposed to be about, and, I'm very comfortable in my opinions and ability to debate, ever how fruitless it is…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
No pissing contest, Civ and Hoak are hard to catch.......that's all. Folly for my time but if you enjoy it, go for it. You're on the right side!!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 166 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.