The Biden Administration..V3

904,653 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And we have a 2nd Junior Achievement Award to be issued to none other than the #Hoak.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
jkpackfan
There are no limits for these people. Some on here have mentioned that congress should investigate, well this is a fine example of what they'd face as we try to uncover the truth.

There's nothing they won't do to prevent anyone from talking

Werewolf
We cannot get to Justice in the Justice System.

Well golly pete gee whiz..........pray tell......where can that justice be adminiistered? .

this is not a wise crack to ya jkpack.......rhetorical comment is all. Stay tuned, Q.
packofwolves
jkpackfan said:

There are no limits for these people. Some on here have mentioned that congress should investigate, well this is a fine example of what they'd face as we try to uncover the truth.

There's nothing they want do to prevent anyone from talking

It's clear the DOJ is crooked.

"It's odd that it was issued on a Saturday, and it's odd that it's right before he's scheduled to come in to have an opportunity to speak in front of the House Oversight Committee and tell the American people the truth about what really went on with Burisma,"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/comer-questions-timing-dojs-letter-requesting-ex-hunter-biden-business-partner-report-prison-odd
Oldsouljer
The direction of their patriotism seems ambiguous. In any event, just the sight of these two absolutely turns the stomach of any professional soldier. I remember seeing the latter once in dress greens and thought WTH isn't he in the Army Weight control program? Typical pentagon bureaucrat in a uniform.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

The direction of their patriotism seems ambiguous. In any event, just the sight of these two absolutely turns the stomach of any professional soldier. I remember seeing the latter once in dress greens and thought WTH isn't he in the Army Weight control program? Typical pentagon bureaucrat in a uniform.
That Carolina Blue fits the 3 perfectly.
hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

jkpackfan said:

"It's odd that it was issued on a Saturday, and it's odd that it's right before he's scheduled to come in to have an opportunity to speak in front of the House Oversight Committee and tell the American people the truth about what really went on with Burisma,"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/comer-questions-timing-dojs-letter-requesting-ex-hunter-biden-business-partner-report-prison-odd
yeah, this isn't true.

jkpackfan
Lmao sure, looks like someone had to do some backtracking.

packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

jkpackfan said:

yeah, this isn't true.

There appears to have been a letter on July 29, with a clarification letter on July 30, correct?
BBW12OG
Poor Pinocchio....... he believes whatever his MSM overlords tell him.

The DOJ sent the letter to intimidate Archer. Full Stop.

Pinocchio is such a lying lefty he only commented on the "retraction" letter that obviously had been polled and found to be very damning to the Sleepy Joe DOJ...

i.e. Crackhead Hunter's daughter finally after 4 years being acknowledged by the Sleepy Joe family.

That's it in a nutshell. Pinocchio is who he is. A pathetic lying lefty that goes around mountains to justify his so-called "independent status."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

jkpackfan said:

yeah, this isn't true.

Hokie, you still standing by your response?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

jkpackfan said:

yeah, this isn't true.

No, didn't realize there was a previous letter sent. I was under the impression is was something Comer said. My apologies.

But still, they aren't arresting the guy before he testifies, which is good, no?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

jkpackfan said:

yeah, this isn't true.

No, didn't realize there was a previous letter sent. I was under the impression is was something Comer said. My apologies.

But still, they aren't arresting the guy before he testifies, which is good, no?
Once again your loyalty to everything left wing media is exposed.

You ever get tired of your alligator mouth overloading your hummingbird ass???

You seem to be the poster child for having to "walk back" comments you make.

I guess that comes with having told so many lies over the course of your life it is tough to have a grip on the truth.

Low character trait.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

jkpackfan said:

yeah, this isn't true.

I guess that comes with having told so many lies over the course of your life it is tough to have a grip on the truth.

Low character trait.
Go bother someone else
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

jkpackfan said:

yeah, this isn't true.

Low character trait.
Go bother someone else
LOL....

Sucks being called out for who you are and you can't dispute it doesn't it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG
Here's Pinocchio's hero and role model....

They both lie with ease and could care less who knows it...

I'm sure in their minds it's fine as long as they believe it. Too bad the people around them know them for who they really are.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
A few details from today:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devon-archer-confirms-joe-biden-lied-about-knowledge-hunters-business-dealings-comer-says
packgrad
Werewolf
good find......LOL
Werewolf
Snopes reports that all these guys are lying. Hoak, u can rest assured now. U 2 Sieve….all these guys are grifter and rubes!

EXCLUSIVE: More Hunter Biden business partners to testify in Congress following Devon Archer hearing

https://truthsocial.com/@JackPosobiec/110810937244243458
Werewolf
Hey Stormie; pay real close attention to what Trump is telling you. Every word carefully my friend. How much plainer can it be? Yours truly, #Q

Here tis........transposed to here.

"Biden doesn't know, I mean he doesn't know he's alive" makes a lot of sense as the amount of cannons and time between shots was for a state Funeral. Trump has said this many times.

Remember my telling you guys about the #'s of Cannon's and volleys etc..............

Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Snopes reports that all these guys are lying. Hoak, u can rest assured now. U 2 Sieve….all these guys are grifter and rubes!

EXCLUSIVE: More Hunter Biden business partners to testify in Congress following Devon Archer hearing

Sure Gary Allen
packgrad
packofwolves
packgrad said:

The Dems and liberal media will do anything to cover for Biden. They must think American citizens are stupid. That is some bs from the NYT.

Another gem..

" But Goldman said they discussed "casual niceties" and "the weather" rather than topics of business."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/5-key-takeaways-explosive-witness-account-hunter-bidens-foreign-business-dealings-joes-role
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Sure Gary Allen
Somebody was in the White Claws last night.....

You are a pitiful little soul aren't you? You refuse to acknowledge facts when they are presented and resort to snarky middle school comments.

I guess that is what the result of being a spoiled little millennial yields. You are the epitome of what is wrong with the "trophy for all" generation and you prove it daily.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Bas2020
packofwolves said:

packgrad said:

The Dems and liberal media will do anything to cover for Biden. They must think American citizens are stupid. That is some bs from the NYT.

Another gem..

" But Goldman said they discussed "casual niceties" and "the weather" rather than topics of business."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/5-key-takeaways-explosive-witness-account-hunter-bidens-foreign-business-dealings-joes-role

Unfortunately half the country is stupid.
hokiewolf
Buddy you are way out of line, as always. Do you have something to contribute or do you just want to be an ass to me this week?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Buddy you are way out of line, as always. Do you have something to contribute or do you just want to be an ass to me this week?
LMAO.... Do I have something to contribute????

You referring to Were as "Gary Allen?"

How the F is that contributing to the thread?

It's not you self aggrandizing liar so take your little comments and shove them.

GTFOH with your constant victim hood BS...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

It's not you self aggrandizing liar so take your little comments and shove them.

So you choose to be an ass, not surprising.

Thanks for being Were's white knight. You guys going to cuddle each other later this evening?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks for being Were's white knight. You guys going to cuddle each other later this evening?
LMAO... from someone who is Civ's catch basin...

Again... you refuse to engage in any conversation when you are called out on your BS. You have proven to be nothing but a spoiled petulant liar who has never had to work a day in your life and has had everything handed to you.

FACT.

Now.. run along and play D&D or whatever it is you useless millennials do.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Again... you refuse to engage in any conversation when you are called out on your BS. You have proven to be nothing but a spoiled petulant liar who has never had to work a day in your life and has had everything handed to you.

FACT.

What BS have I been called out on? I just refuse to engage you on a level that is any greater than you choose to act, nerd.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

FACT.

What BS have I been called out on? I just refuse to engage you on a level that is any greater than you choose to act, nerd.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I'd love to see things from your perspective, but it's almost impossible to get my head up your ass that far.

Also, nice to see you getting roasted on the Sports board dweeb

FACT
First Page Last Page
Page 165 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.