The Biden Administration..V3

700,938 Views | 9838 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by WolfpackUSC
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/karine-jean-pierre-warns-house-republicans-want-raise-gas-prices-say

Everything that comes out of this woman's mouth is nothing but a lie... and she's not as good at it as "Bride of Chucky" was either...
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Tony Shaffer called it Title 18 espionage on RAV American Sunrise this AM.

Ed Henry asks Tony is it treason….Tony replied….'Section 32 espionage at a minimum'


Hunter Biden is a nightmare for the left. It would not surprise me if he gets suicided at some point.
it's a criminal enterprise......with Hunter, Joe and Jim at a min.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
LetEmKnowPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Damn guys, I'm all for debate and disagreement, but none of us know Manny and to disparage his actual career on a message board is just uncouth.


Apologies my friends.
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Tony Shaffer called it Title 18 espionage on RAV American Sunrise this AM.

Ed Henry asks Tony is it treason….Tony replied….'Section 32 espionage at a minimum'


Hunter Biden is a nightmare for the left. It would not surprise me if he gets suicided at some point.
it's a criminal enterprise......with Hunter, Joe and Jim at a min.


Democrats always accuse others (Trump and his family) of doing exactly what they are doing.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The thing about Manny, Civ, Plasma, 91 and Pinocchio is that they claim to have the "higher moral ground" because they hate President Trump and all he stood/stands for.

Then they spouted off about how the adults are in charge now and how it will be great to finally have dignity back in the White House....

They did this on several occasions. I've listed in past how many times they finally "got" Donald J. Trump and he was perp walked to prison in front of the world to see. See where I am going with this?

When they once again come up empty handed they move onto the next hoax, take the bait hook line and sinker and begin the same mealy mouth comments like always.

With Manny he claims to be the expert on every issue and ends up just like he did on this topic. Absent. He runs and hides better than almost every MARXIST poster on this site. On this particular thread he wasn't able to scream "RAAAYYYYYYCCCCCCEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTT" just yet but if he is able to find an angle he most certainly will. It's who he is.

Also the same group has been presented facts and questions that do not align with their beliefs and like good little lefty sheep they deflect, ignore and pretend that they aren't getting their asses handed to them in a hat bag.

That in itself says more about the character of the person refusing to acknowledge they were wrong than anything I can think of. And there are more than a few here that have serious character issues.

And that's not even mentioning the blatant lies, doubling down on the lies and then doubling down on the double down. Now that my friends is some serious morality issues when people act like that.

Potential MARXIST political candidate stuff right there!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I think the powers and principalities have gotten what they want from Biden and now he's being set up for removal, albeit the pathway to the door being yet to be determined. His usual media protectors turning on him signal that, IMO, plus McClain's resignation. I'm not clear, however, if it's simply because he's become a liability by himself, or whether his administration somehow crossed them as Kennedy, Nixon and Trump did.
You're on some truth there w Nixon. If you saw Tucker Carlson recently it ties in with what Juan O'Savin (a guy i follow closely) was articulating a couple of years back.

This is now on Rumble that dovetails Tucker's 1/19/2023 broadcast with Juan O'Savin's video of 2019. Juan O'Savin - when all said and done - is probably the information officer for the Q team.

UCKER CARLSON: JUAN O' SAVIN HISTORICAL TRUTHS ON NIXON, TRUMP, FLYNN & THE CIA (rumble.com)
My retired Navy Seal 1st Cousin's reply back after receiving and viewing this rumble video.

"I watched this live recently and was glued to the set because everything Tucker was saying felt like things I suspected all along. All the pieces fit perfectly, yet nobody ever covers this factual story as it happened in history.

I have said for decades that the CIA and FBI are beyond corrupt and need to be broken up and redesignated into new agencies that are monitored & run by an elected bi-partisan committee who makes the decisions, while limiting their powers. No agency should be above the law and allowed to behave the way they have for 60+ years. They are run like the old mobs in this country. Hopefully this will come to pass sooner than later.

I'm positive Nixon knew exactly who killed Kennedy and who was in on it (lots of CIA and FBI folks for sure). They took Nixon and smeared him so badly that he was disgraced (by the media, intel agencies and to the public) for the narrative to play out they way deep state wanted it... and yet here we are 50 years later and things have only gotten uglier, deadlier, more embarrassing on a global level and has even gone to the lengths of rigging elections and putting severely unqualified people in some of the most crucial and important positions in our country. It hurts too much to watch these parasites destroy our country."
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mike Pence had documents,now what!!
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Documentgate! Dumbpublicans 2 and Dumbcrats 1!!Dumbcrats with a 1 game lead
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dang, I just looked at Marco's post…. He is on ignore, but I opened his post. My oh my, that guy can't put together a sentence…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:



Well, then he should be in just as much trouble as Biden should be.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not one concern for the American people who are suffering economically under this joke of an administration...

All of you lefties that support this type of behavior are as guilty of being condescending p r cks as these clowns are.

Enjoy avoiding addressing this. The more you do the more it shows who you really are.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Enjoy the SHOW. Poking us right in the nose..........
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL... and I'm sure this is nothing but a conspiracy theory..

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

LOL... and I'm sure this is nothing but a conspiracy theory..


Give me something other then something reported on the Charlie Kirk show and I'll believe it has some credence.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You and your merry band of MARXIST slurped up every damn word that the MSM spewed about President Trump, most if not all has been proven to have been false.

Again, you trying to claim ANY moral authority over anyone is laughable. But, you have very little moral character so it is expected.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL... and I'm sure this is nothing but a conspiracy theory..


Give me something other then something reported on the Charlie Kirk show and I'll believe it has some credence.
What's wrong with Charlie Kirk? Does he have as much credibility as CNN or MSNBC?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

You and your merry band of MARXIST slurped up every damn word that the MSM spewed about President Trump, most if not all has been proven to have been false.

Again, you trying to claim ANY moral authority over anyone is laughable. But, you have very little moral character so it is expected.

Why exactly do you think an independent right-leaning Trump voter is MARXIST again?
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL... and I'm sure this is nothing but a conspiracy theory..


Give me something other then something reported on the Charlie Kirk show and I'll believe it has some credence.
What's wrong with Charlie Kirk? Does he have as much credibility as CNN or MSNBC?
no he has less
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

You and your merry band of MARXIST slurped up every damn word that the MSM spewed about President Trump, most if not all has been proven to have been false.

Again, you trying to claim ANY moral authority over anyone is laughable. But, you have very little moral character so it is expected.

Why exactly do you think an independent right-leaning Trump voter is MARXIST again?
Civ, if you read what BBW is saying, you could think that he's calling all others MARXIST. Meaning Hokie's merry band of…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL... and I'm sure this is nothing but a conspiracy theory..


Give me something other then something reported on the Charlie Kirk show and I'll believe it has some credence.
What's wrong with Charlie Kirk? Does he have as much credibility as CNN or MSNBC?
no he has less
Really? Hokie, I just don't see that at all…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I put him right up there with Bannon. Nothing more than a grifter
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

You and your merry band of MARXIST slurped up every damn word that the MSM spewed about President Trump, most if not all has been proven to have been false.

Again, you trying to claim ANY moral authority over anyone is laughable. But, you have very little moral character so it is expected.

Why exactly do you think an independent right-leaning Trump voter is MARXIST again?
Hoke is an independent right-leaning Trump voter, LOL. He's a UniParty guy through n through. We'll be ruled by these criminals for 10,000 years with Hoke-inclined voters.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL... and I'm sure this is nothing but a conspiracy theory..


Give me something other then something reported on the Charlie Kirk show and I'll believe it has some credence.
What's wrong with Charlie Kirk? Does he have as much credibility as CNN or MSNBC?
no he has less
So sad. And we can't understand why our country is in such a cluster-F. This guy is the poster boy for why we have a corrupt uni-party.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Hokie drank all that BS from a straw.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:



EXACTLY, the exposure continues! In the end there will be approx. 100 honest non-corrupted out of 535 in Congress. Probably every POTUS and VPOTUS corrupted, compromised or with a behind-the-scenes master since Nov 1963 except for maybe RR.

EDIT: My money is on Jimmy Carter being taken out by the Deep State with several intended debacles that he couldn't run from.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

You and your merry band of MARXIST slurped up every damn word that the MSM spewed about President Trump, most if not all has been proven to have been false.

Again, you trying to claim ANY moral authority over anyone is laughable. But, you have very little moral character so it is expected.

Why exactly do you think an independent right-leaning Trump voter is MARXIST again?
Hoke is an independent right-leaning Trump voter, LOL. He's a UniParty guy through n through. We'll be ruled by these criminals for 10,000 years with Hoke-inclined voters.

If you want to live in a society and not on a deserted island, you're going to be ruled by somebody.

Give me a government of rational freethinkers like hokie that evaluate policies on their merits and aren't bound to to a particular political party any day.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

You and your merry band of MARXIST slurped up every damn word that the MSM spewed about President Trump, most if not all has been proven to have been false.

Again, you trying to claim ANY moral authority over anyone is laughable. But, you have very little moral character so it is expected.

Why exactly do you think an independent right-leaning Trump voter is MARXIST again?
Hoke is an independent right-leaning Trump voter, LOL. He's a UniParty guy through n through. We'll be ruled by these criminals for 10,000 years with Hoke-inclined voters.

If you want to live in a society and not on a deserted island, you're going to be ruled by somebody.

Give me a government of rational freethinkers like hokie that evaluate policies on their merits and aren't bound to to a particular political party any day.
We the people were in charge in the Republic that existed from Nov 15, 1777 to until Feb 12, 1871. Our federal government was to work for "we the people"
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Show em' as they won't pay attention otherwise.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

You and your merry band of MARXIST slurped up every damn word that the MSM spewed about President Trump, most if not all has been proven to have been false.

Again, you trying to claim ANY moral authority over anyone is laughable. But, you have very little moral character so it is expected.

Why exactly do you think an independent right-leaning Trump voter is MARXIST again?
Hoke is an independent right-leaning Trump voter, LOL. He's a UniParty guy through n through. We'll be ruled by these criminals for 10,000 years with Hoke-inclined voters.

If you want to live in a society and not on a deserted island, you're going to be ruled by somebody.

Give me a government of rational freethinkers like hokie that evaluate policies on their merits and aren't bound to to a particular political party any day.
Sieve; these guy and gals.........are working for "we the people". Read closely, who are they to investigate and why? You've known nothing else.......quite frankly I truly haven't either since 1963. Sieve, I agree that they should not be investigating just Democrats.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You mean like these ideas that you and Hokie support?

  • Abolishing the Electoral College
  • Universal Health Care
  • Abolishing private insurance companies
  • Adding Puerto Rico and DC as states ensuring the Senate is forever ruled by the lefties
  • Adding seats to the Supreme Court to give the lefties never ending control
  • Up to time of birth and in cases after birth abortion - i.e. "on demand abortion"
  • Abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • Equity, not equality
  • Drag queens in the classrooms
  • Men can have periods and give birth
  • Women can have testicles and Richards that they were born with
  • 237 different sexes
  • It's ok for 5 year-olds to be taught about sex, BJs, transgenderism, non-binary distinctions in public school regardless of their parent's consent or non-consent
  • Reparations for ALL black people
  • Redistribution of wealth
  • Universal Basic Income
  • Open borders
  • Amnesty for all illegal immigrants
  • Welfare for all illegal immigrants
  • Illegal immigrants being allowed to vote in local, state and national elections
  • Free college tuition for all illegal immigrants
  • Mandatory vaccines instituted by the Government whenever they see fit
  • Removal of anything related to the Founding Fathers that may offend the lefties (it's already being done)
  • Abolishing the National Anthem
  • Abolishing the Filibuster
  • Abolishing student loans
  • Abolishing cash bail
  • Abolishing the police to an extent of having counselors answer calls
  • Abolishing the prison system as we have it today
  • Nationalizing elections where the party in control decides how the elections are run and by who
  • Universal mail in voting
  • Ballot harvesting
  • 24/7 unlimited days to vote up until and after "Election Day"
  • Banning fossil fuels (already in the process of doing so)
  • Government control over ALL levels of education
  • Government control over ALL medical and pharmaceutical research

Did I leave anything out Civ... you, Hokie, Plasma, 81, Manny etc... all claim to be some sort of "moderate" beacons of light.

You all are lock step in line with every single thing above. You can claim all the BS you want about cherry picking one or two off the list that you don't support but when you cast your vote on election day for the lefties this is what you are voting for whether you like it or not.

Now I'm sure you will be right here to answer, dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge all of the points that I have challenged you with like you always do so just to prove you are full of crap once again here is your chance.

And as far as Hokie goes... he is a proven liar so whatever you associate him with to try and make a point with falls on deaf ears. He has as much credibility as Marco to be honest with you.

Enjoy comrade Civ.. enjoy.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL... and I'm sure this is nothing but a conspiracy theory..


Give me something other then something reported on the Charlie Kirk show and I'll believe it has some credence.
Here you go Pinocchio... You asked for something other than Charlie...

I'm sure with all of your vast "knowledge" you will brush this aside as well. People like you will always be the reason this country will be divided.

A spoiled, entitled know-it-all that hasn't had to work for damn thing his entire life but yet claims to be the backbone of America....

Trophies for all generation that couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions and three days to figure it out. You are very easy to profile.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/miranda-devine-unusual-hunter-biden-email-contained-information-classified-docs
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Redwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

You mean like these ideas that you and Hokie support?

  • Abolishing the Electoral College
  • Universal Health Care
  • Abolishing private insurance companies
  • Adding Puerto Rico and DC as states ensuring the Senate is forever ruled by the lefties
  • Adding seats to the Supreme Court to give the lefties never ending control
  • Up to time of birth and in cases after birth abortion - i.e. "on demand abortion"
  • Abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • Equity, not equality
  • Drag queens in the classrooms
  • Men can have periods and give birth
  • Women can have testicles and Richards that they were born with
  • 237 different sexes
  • It's ok for 5 year-olds to be taught about sex, BJs, transgenderism, non-binary distinctions in public school regardless of their parent's consent or non-consent
  • Reparations for ALL black people
  • Redistribution of wealth
  • Universal Basic Income
  • Open borders
  • Amnesty for all illegal immigrants
  • Welfare for all illegal immigrants
  • Illegal immigrants being allowed to vote in local, state and national elections
  • Free college tuition for all illegal immigrants
  • Mandatory vaccines instituted by the Government whenever they see fit
  • Removal of anything related to the Founding Fathers that may offend the lefties (it's already being done)
  • Abolishing the National Anthem
  • Abolishing the Filibuster
  • Abolishing student loans
  • Abolishing cash bail
  • Abolishing the police to an extent of having counselors answer calls
  • Abolishing the prison system as we have it today
  • Nationalizing elections where the party in control decides how the elections are run and by who
  • Universal mail in voting
  • Ballot harvesting
  • 24/7 unlimited days to vote up until and after "Election Day"
  • Banning fossil fuels (already in the process of doing so)
  • Government control over ALL levels of education
  • Government control over ALL medical and pharmaceutical research

Did I leave anything out Civ... you, Hokie, Plasma, 81, Manny etc... all claim to be some sort of "moderate" beacons of light.

You all are lock step in line with every single thing above. You can claim all the BS you want about cherry picking one or two off the list that you don't support but when you cast your vote on election day for the lefties this is what you are voting for whether you like it or not.

Now I'm sure you will be right here to answer, dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge all of the points that I have challenged you with like you always do so just to prove you are full of crap once again here is your chance.

And as far as Hokie goes... he is a proven liar so whatever you associate him with to try and make a point with falls on deaf ears. He has as much credibility as Marco to be honest with you.

Enjoy comrade Civ.. enjoy.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

I put him right up there with Bannon. Nothing more than a grifter


Bannon may be a grifter; however, stay focused on the news he communicates. Then, look around at other news and try and piece things together.

Or, I can say…

Every news personality is nothing more than a grifter.

That really is easy to do; however, that makes it true.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 282
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.