The Biden Administration..V3

819,484 Views | 10621 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Werewolf
Redwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Uh oh… Biden is starting to get the "sources familiar with the situation" treatment.

DOJ said to the FBI to stand down and let the lawyers handle it..wow
Rules for thee…
hokiewolf
Redwolf said:

All that and you never addressed any of the issues brought up..
In fact you refuse to even consider the validity of the issues. Instead you attack.
We all know the reason why you do it.
You have no defense. It is so blatantly obvious when people bring it up that you can't stand it.
So right out of the playbook, you decide to discredit the informer.
Well every day more and more people are realizing the democrats want to destroy America
and from it rebuild it a communist country. A communist country that will control every aspect of your life.
One that an average American can never rise under.
Your responses are so predictable. We hear them everyday, it's always the same.
DARVO - Deny Attack and Reverse Victim and Offender.
You say that posters have been run off but the truth is they are running away because they realize their position is defenseless.
Sell your snake oil elsewhere. People are Waking up.

Lets address, even though I'm not Civ NOR a democrat.

• Expand the Supreme Court to add liberal Social Justice Warriors and disassemble the Constitution

Aside from hyperbole from politicians, the democrats have been in control of the three branches to make this happen for 2 years. If it is a piece of policy, why wasn't it rammed through?

• Add Puerto Rico and D.C. as states to give the left an overwhelming undefeatable margin in the Senate

Same question as above - they were in control for two years, other than political hyperbole, was this a serious policy discussion and enacted? No.
  • Abolish the filibuster to give the left unlimited power
Same as the 1st two points, it did not happen. Again hyperbole
  • overturn SCOTUS decisions the left doesn't agree with by Executive Order as long as they are in the White House
I would argue that this is because the legislative branch of BOTH parties fail to do what they are elected to do and that's why you get rule changes by executive decree, which by the way, BOTH parties are guilty of.

• Rewrite election laws to include no voter I.D., ballot harvesting, universal mail-in ballots, abolish signature requirements, allow unlimited time to vote among other asinine ideas to ensure they keep power
I would very much like to see the legislation that has been passed and all of the convictions in court that supports this statement. Do I think there should be voter ID laws? YES! Is there an issue with all the other stuff you are complaining about? Show me the proof. I want proof that is outside of right wing media and twitter though, which several here who complain about this daily have not presented.

• abolish the Electoral College meaning that California and the Northeast will ALWAYS pick who the POTUS is
Again, two years in power to get this done, didn't do it.

Anybody who gets too sanctimonious criticizing what stupid thing a left leaning politician says or a right leaning politician says or in defending either, take a beat, because if you fall for the marketing speeches that get said every day instead of what is actually being brought forth for discussion and vote, I'm really tired of it. I'm tired of the hyperbole that there's these demon billionaires and deep statists and and all sorts of boogeymen is just a bunch of (to use your term) snake oil. The fact that some of you want to so deeply believe in the invisible hand that is systematically plotting of figuring out ways in which to ruin your quality of life, I truly feel bad for you because that belief is preventing you from actually living a quality life.

I think coming here the past few months, where I try to present an actual opinion only to be berated and belittled because someone has some weird ax to grind, and then complains that people choose to ignore their asinine questions when you don't treat posters who do engage on here with any common decency what so ever is a fascinating stance to have.

So, I have posted less and less here not because I don't have conviction in my opinions, it's because I have better things to do than come on here and try to have a back and forth conversation like an adult and instead get treated to highschool bull s h i t and name calling and having my integrity challenge by people who I have never met - it's just not worth it anymore.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
Agree completely on all points.

Thanks much for taking the time to post this Hokie.

One of the more hilarious aspects of the Water Cooler politics to me, is how skewed the "liberal barometer" is.

Hokie and Packchem are fairly centrist but I believe both Trump voters and very clearly right of center on many or most issues, and yet still, you guys get lumped in with all the Libtard's.

I consider myself fairly centrist also, but voted for Biden and am clearly further left than Hokie and Chem, and am therefore basically a Marxist neo-Commie devil even though I can't think of a single far-left policy that I agree with or support.

Don't want abortion after 20 weeks or so.
No taking guns.
No free college for all.
No green new deal.
No defunding the police.
Fine with voter ID.

If you consider fairly moderate Americans MARXIST, it's probably a sign your MARXISM gauge is miscalibrated.
packgrad
I think you just have to put people that don't desire to have a conversation with you, rather misrepresent and troll, on ignore. That's what I've done here and I find it much more enjoyable. I've also unsubscribed from some threads where discussion has been taken over and monopolized. I'll check in and maybe post on one of them, but will unsubscribe again if it continues down a path I don't want to read anymore.

And when you put the person on ignore, don't click on their posts to read it and get sucked back in.

I, personally, don't have BBW on ignore but get why you, personally, would want to, and wish he would want to put you on ignore as well. It's clear you two are not on each others' Christmas lists.
hokiewolf
There are days on here where threads are just ignored posts! You seem like a good dude. Hope we meet up one day
Redwolf
hokiewolf said:

Redwolf said:

In fact you refuse to even consider the validity of the issues. Instead you attack.
You have no defense. It is so blatantly obvious when people bring it up that you can't stand it.
Well every day more and more people are realizing the democrats want to destroy America
and from it rebuild it a communist country. A communist country that will control every aspect of your life.
You say that posters have been run off but the truth is they are running away because they realize their position is defenseless.

• Expand the Supreme Court to add liberal Social Justice Warriors and disassemble the Constitution

Aside from hyperbole from politicians, the democrats have been in control of the three branches to make this happen for 2 years. If it is a piece of policy, why wasn't it rammed through?

• Add Puerto Rico and D.C. as states to give the left an overwhelming undefeatable margin in the Senate

Same question as above - they were in control for two years, other than political hyperbole, was this a serious policy discussion and enacted? No.
  • overturn SCOTUS decisions the left doesn't agree with by Executive Order as long as they are in the White House
I would argue that this is because the legislative branch of BOTH parties fail to do what they are elected to do and that's why you get rule changes by executive decree, which by the way, BOTH parties are guilty of.

• Rewrite election laws to include no voter I.D., ballot harvesting, universal mail-in ballots, abolish signature requirements, allow unlimited time to vote among other asinine ideas to ensure they keep power
I would very much like to see the legislation that has been passed and all of the convictions in court that supports this statement. Do I think there should be voter ID laws? YES! Is there an issue with all the other stuff you are complaining about? Show me the proof. I want proof that is outside of right wing media and twitter though, which several here who complain about this daily have not presented.

• abolish the Electoral College meaning that California and the Northeast will ALWAYS pick who the POTUS is

Anybody who gets too sanctimonious criticizing what stupid thing a left leaning politician says or a right leaning politician says or in defending either, take a beat, because if you fall for the marketing speeches that get said every day instead of what is actually being brought forth for discussion and vote, I'm really tired of it. I'm tired of the hyperbole that there's these demon billionaires and deep statists and and all sorts of boogeymen is just a bunch of (to use your term) snake oil. The fact that some of you want to so deeply believe in the invisible hand that is systematically plotting of figuring out ways in which to ruin your quality of life, I truly feel bad for you because that belief is preventing you from actually living a quality life.

I think coming here the past few months, where I try to present an actual opinion only to be berated and belittled because someone has some weird ax to grind, and then complains that people choose to ignore their asinine questions when you don't treat posters who do engage on here with any common decency what so ever is a fascinating stance to have.

So, I have posted less and less here not because I don't have conviction in my opinions, it's because I have better things to do than come on here and try to have a back and forth conversation like an adult and instead get treated to highschool bull s h i t and name calling and having my integrity challenge by people who I have never met - it's just not worth it anymore.
Even though you had the majority you still didn't have the votes that's why.
Thank god for the moderate dems.
I'm a two party guy. I live in the middle but what's transpiring, must be stopped.
The far Left has gone off the reservation. But please go ahead and call me a racist for the previous sentence.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Redwolf said:

Hokie it's pretty easy, they didn't have the votes on these thanks to Manchin and Sinema. Doesn't mean it's not something they want to do, they'd need a bigger majority.
packofwolves
Regarding "the democrats have been in control of the three branches to make this happen for 2 years"…

Not true. Manchin and Sinema are the two hold outs that prevented the Democrats from passing some of those extreme actions.

Edit: Sorry jkpackfan, redwolf - just read your reply. Agree.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Regarding "the democrats have been in control of the three branches to make this happen for 2 years"…

Not true. Manchin and Sinema are the two hold outs that prevented the Democrats from passing some of those extreme actions.

Hey Civ and Pinocchio,

If you had two votes more how many of those would have passed?

See above posts...

You guys are great together....

Always blame the poster and never address the post. Thank you Pinocchio for answering.. now you answer the above.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Hey Civ, as I've always said… you are invited to our lunches. Hokie and I had a great time. Politics were a small topic of conversation.

Hokie, is it time to get something on the calendar?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
packofwolves said:

Unfortunately, the most extreme bills passed got plenty of Republican support. 1.7T omnibus bill…

I've been very consistent that Dems are horrible and some Republicans are just as bad.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Beware of Joe Manchin. Here he is in Davos these last few days of the WEF annual meeting.

Redwolf
NHL making players wear those ridiculous uniforms all to pacify less than 1% of the population.
If we include the world population that number becomes infinitesimal.

One Philly player refused and is now being bullied by the press.
I say thank you for standing up for yourself. Hopefully those other athletes in all sports that feel the same way, but have been quiet about it because of the ludicrous public attacks, start speaking up.

I'm of Scottish decent and am now demanding a recognition night. NHL you are on notice, either play in kilts or feel the wrath. My people were oppressed for centuries.

That's as stupid as making them wear rainbows.

Be who you are you have that right. But you don't have the right to shove it down others throats.

Werewolf
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Hey Civ, as I've always said… you are invited to our lunches. Hokie and I had a great time. Politics were a small topic of conversation.

Hokie, is it time to get something on the calendar?
Looking like last two weeks of February at the earliest.
packgrad
Biden's method to slow human and drug trafficking? Make trafficking household staples profitable.

hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Biden's method to slow human and drug trafficking? Make trafficking household staples profitable.

might be time to go get a couple of chickens and then sit back and retire!
Manny Sanguine
Werewolf said:

I'm amazed at how much mileage people are trying to get out of this supposed "ApplyCheck" document, considering how many red flags there are suggesting it is fake and how little evidence there is that it is genuine.
  • Where did this docment originate? Why was it filled out?
  • How did it come to be public? I traced it as far back to a twitter post on Jan 12, which was picked up by a NY Post columnist. Neither of those shed any light on the origins of this document.
  • Why is the signature completely different than other Biden signatures? (BBW proposed first that it was slurred because of intoxication, which I think it would make it less legible, but the signature on this document has more discernable letters that the other signatures. BBW also proposed that Biden intentionally made the signature look forged, which would be an odd choice for something submitted for a background check.)
  • Did a legitimate company like ApplyCheck really use a form this illogical? (Address information requested in a different section than the one headed as "Current Residence," which asks instead for "Company Name.")

If you beleieve it is genuine, what about the document, its contents, or its origins, convinces you of that? I'm genuinely curious.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

I'm amazed at how much mileage people are trying to get out of this supposed "ApplyCheck" document, considering how many red flags there are suggesting it is fake and how little evidence there is that it is genuine.
  • How did it come to be public? I traced it as far back to a twitter post on Jan 12, which was picked up by a NY Post columnist. Neither of those shed any light on the origins of this document.
  • Why is the signature completely different than other Biden signatures? (BBW proposed first that it was slurred because of intoxication, which I think it would make it less legible, but the signature on this document has more discernable letters that the other signatures. BBW also proposed that Biden intentionally made the signature look forged, which would be an odd choice for something submitted for a background check.)
  • Did a legitimate company like ApplyCheck really use a form this illogical? (Address information requested in a different section than the one headed as "Current Residence," which asks instead for "Company Name.")

If you beleieve it is genuine, what about the document, its contents, or its origins, convinces you of that? I'm genuinely curious.
WOW!!!! Manny asking questions. Why wouldn't you be asking questions like:

• Why did the lead Attorney for the office of the White House leave her position last summer?
  • Why was that same attorney the person leading the look into the Penn/Biden center?
  • Why did they turn these documents over to the DOJ prior to the 2022 election and we found out about it when Republicans take control of the House?
  • Who leaked the information to someone in the House?

Listem Manny, I know the Biden's are dirty. You know the Biden's are dirty. Hell, even the Biden's know they are dirty.

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

• Why did the lead Attorney for the office of the White House leave her position last summer?
  • Why was that same attorney the person leading the look into the Penn/Biden center?
  • Why did they turn these documents over to the DOJ prior to the 2022 election and we found out about it when Republicans take control of the House?

Listem Manny, I know the Biden's are dirty. You know the Biden's are dirty. Hell, even the Biden's know they are dirty.
So, you believe the supposed "ApplyCheck" document is genuine solely because it fits your narative that the Bidens are "dirty." Is that it?

If someone posted a hand-written note, in handwriting not matching existing Hunter Biden handwriting samples, saying: "Dear Dad, Isn't it great that we get to scam everyone and get away with it? Love, Hunter," you would believe it was genuine? If someone posted a hand-written note, in handwriting not matching existing Donald Trump handwriting samples, admitting to any of the myriad things he's been accused of, would you believe it was genuine?

FWIW, I wouldn't believe either because there would be no evidence suggesting either is genuine. I'm asking if there is any more reason to believe the supposed "ApplyCheck" document is genuine.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

So, you believe the supposed "ApplyCheck" document is genuine solely because it fits your narative that the Bidens are "dirty." Is that it?

If someone posted a hand-written note, in handwriting not matching existing Hunter Biden handwriting samples, saying: "Dear Dad, Isn't it great that we get to scam everyone and get away with it? Love, Hunter," you would believe it was genuine? If someone posted a hand-written note, in handwriting not matching existing Donald Trump handwriting samples, admitting to any of the myriad things he's been accused of, would you believe it was genuine?

FWIW, I wouldn't believe either because there would be no evidence suggesting either is genuine. I'm asking if there is any more reason to believe the supposed "ApplyCheck" document is genuine.
Manny, quit projecting... paralegal school taught you better, didn't it?

I didn't make one comment, specifically about the supposed money, received and paid by the Biden family. That said, we have enough information to support my comments, without this saga.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Biden's are corrupt and duplicitous with CCP relationship......simply put. For me now, when members of the Uni-arty are involved, if there is smoke there is fire............so I share info. I don't wish to take the time to prove it to you or others. Awareness for others are my intentions. It is the only tool I have as a citizen at the moment.
Manny Sanguine
Werewolf said:

Biden's are corrupt and duplicitous with CCP relationship......simply put. For me now, when members of the Uni-arty are involved, if there is smoke there is fire............so I share info. I don't wish to take the time to prove it to you or others. Awareness for others are my intentions. It is the only tool I have as a citizen at the moment.
OK, but if you take "awareness for others" as your responsibility, don't you also have at least some responsibility to at least look into whether the things you make others aware of are true? Why don't you wish to take the time to understand the credibility of the things you post? How does that benefit you or the others whose "awareness" you seek to provide, other than by comforting you in reinforcing the things you already believe (regardless of whether they are true)?
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

OK, but if you take "awareness for others" as your responsibility, don't you also have at least some responsibility to at least look into whether the things you make others aware of are true? Why don't you wish to take the time to understand the credibility of the things you post? How does that benefit you or the others whose "awareness" you seek to provide, other than by comforting you in reinforcing the things you already believe (regardless of whether they are true)?
Speaking of "awareness", I am glad you have stopped throwing your firm under the bus for equating the way they handle sensitive information to the way Biden handles classified information. Just a terrible look for the firm, and emphasizes the total lack of "awareness" you have when blindly defending the shield.
Werewolf
I'll add for informational purposes......from Twitter these days. Twitter, LOL, after all the years of censorship and after my account was taken down 4-5 years ago for posting info not approved. And yet, you and so many others, for various reasons, cannot or don't wish to connect the dots. Virus, Jabs, Border, Ukraine, Money Laundering, Epstein Island, Culture War, 65+ genders, drugs and open borders, child trafficking, Russia Russia Russia, Ukraine impeachment hoax, voter fraud, etc. We are a sad people and the culture of rot, frankly.

I play along here with the "awakening" by sharing. It's a slow process and truly stunning to me how many sheep there are. The evidence I've seen over the last several years that we are in a continuity of government and devolution is convincing to me. Take for instance, the citizen journalists in DC sharing video from Jan 2020 to now.
Werewolf
Here's another....

The aspects of all of this that I cannot put together is who is on who's side. WEF, UN, CCP, Russia, NATO, Iran, Turkey, India, EU, Brazil, BRICs, our military, our deep state, etc..

EDIT: I failed to list NAZI. There is a NAZI component to all of this too.
Manny Sanguine
Quote:

Speaking of "awareness", I am glad you have stopped throwing your firm under the bus for equating the way they handle sensitive information to the way Biden handles classified information. Just a terrible look for the firm, and emphasizes the total lack of "awareness" you have when blindly defending the shield.
Nobody was "thrown under the bus." Merely an acknowledgement that any organization that operated with paper files, and has an obligation to retain client records, is going to have boxes of papers that nobody ever looks at. Often for years and years. The fact that there were boxes of what were believed to be mundane papers, and that were not examined for six years, is not at all surprising.
LetEmKnowPack
More bad docs out today for the Big Guy. Better stretch so you dont pull a muscle carrying that water…
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Nobody was "thrown under the bus." Merely an acknowledgement that any organization that operated with paper files, and has an obligation to retain client records, is going to have boxes of papers that nobody ever looks at. Often for years and years. The fact that there were boxes of what were believed to be mundane papers, and that were not examined for six years, is not at all surprising.
Ha. You clearly don't hold a leadership position.
Werewolf
Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

You can take the time to discern for yourself. I've posted several things on the virus/jab thread that were shown to be fake so have it across the board. But the vast majority of what I've posted there has been shown to be true and hopefully the awareness has made others think twice before getting a 3rd and 4th jab. Same thing on all the other topics but it's truly stunning to me how soft & lethargic we are as a people.

The greatest weakness that the "bad guys" have is that they've overplayed their hand with the virus and jab. The early release of the jab on an EUA basis is probably the one chess move that will save our nation in the end. The #s of people that chose not to take the jab will provide a substantial control group. I anticipate a much more desperate move from them as their position declines.

EDIT: I'll add this from PepeLivesMatter.

TheStorm
Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Papers that he wasn't permitted to have after he left office to begin with... you always somehow consistently manage to leave that out of your defense of him here...
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

might be time to go get a couple of chickens and then sit back and retire!
Hoke takes his liberty freedom and constitution seriously. What's another 2.5 billion ........we'll have our own chickens. Right Hoke? As Rome burned, Hoke played his violin.

Manny Sanguine
TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Papers that he wasn't permitted to have after he left office to begin with... you always somehow consistently manage to leave that out of your defense of him here...
But that assumes knowledge that the classified docs were in the boxes, and that that makes not looking at the boxes for a long time suspicious. At this point there is no evidence that the classified docs were put in those boxes purposefully or that anyone, including Biden, knew they were there. The evidence so far suggests that the boxes were understood to contain mundane papers, not classified docs.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Can't handle your side being exposed can you? You have deflected more than the shields in Star Wars on this topic.

Again, when you can't resort to calling something "racist" you have little to no original thoughts on a topic do you?

Typical lefty.... You keep slurping up the MSM talking points, regurgitating them and posting. Simple task for a simple mind.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

But that assumes knowledge that the classified docs were in the boxes, and that that makes not looking at the boxes for a long time suspicious. At this point there is no evidence that the classified docs were put in those boxes purposefully or that anyone, including Biden, knew they were there. The evidence so far suggests that the boxes were understood to contain mundane papers, not classified docs.
lol. "He didn't know." Good boy.
First Page Last Page
Page 109 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.