The Biden Administration..V3

805,553 Views | 10620 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Redwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Speaking of "awareness", I am glad you have stopped throwing your firm under the bus for equating the way they handle sensitive information to the way Biden handles classified information. Just a terrible look for the firm, and emphasizes the total lack of "awareness" you have when blindly defending the shield.
Nobody was "thrown under the bus." Merely an acknowledgement that any organization that operated with paper files, and has an obligation to retain client records, is going to have boxes of papers that nobody ever looks at. Often for years and years. The fact that there were boxes of what were believed to be mundane papers, and that were not examined for six years, is not at all surprising.
Jesus, we are talking about top secret classified documents. Not the Swartz's divorce…
Also he had no right to take any of it as VP.
hokiewolf
Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Speaking of "awareness", I am glad you have stopped throwing your firm under the bus for equating the way they handle sensitive information to the way Biden handles classified information. Just a terrible look for the firm, and emphasizes the total lack of "awareness" you have when blindly defending the shield.
Nobody was "thrown under the bus." Merely an acknowledgement that any organization that operated with paper files, and has an obligation to retain client records, is going to have boxes of papers that nobody ever looks at. Often for years and years. The fact that there were boxes of what were believed to be mundane papers, and that were not examined for six years, is not at all surprising.
Papers that he wasn't permitted to have after he left office to begin with... you always somehow consistently manage to leave that out of your defense of him here...
But that assumes knowledge that the classified docs were in the boxes, and that that makes not looking at the boxes for a long time suspicious. At this point there is no evidence that the classified docs were put in those boxes purposefully or that anyone, including Biden, knew they were there. The evidence so far suggests that the boxes were understood to contain mundane papers, not classified docs.
I'm calling BS here. The man was writing a book and I'm 100% certain the classified docs were there for reference for said book.

Just because your old and senile now doesn't make you old and senile then.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Redwolf
hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Papers that he wasn't permitted to have after he left office to begin with... you always somehow consistently manage to leave that out of your defense of him here...
But that assumes knowledge that the classified docs were in the boxes, and that that makes not looking at the boxes for a long time suspicious. At this point there is no evidence that the classified docs were put in those boxes purposefully or that anyone, including Biden, knew they were there. The evidence so far suggests that the boxes were understood to contain mundane papers, not classified docs.
I'm calling BS here. The man was writing a book and I'm 100% certain the classified docs were there for reference for said book.

Wow this guy is hanging on by a thread..sure the classified documents just accidentally ended up in the boxes..
If Biden didn't know, which is a joke, then he is more inept than we already know and should be impeached just for that fact only. If a soldier falls asleep during his watch he can be shot.
Redwolf
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Can't handle your side being exposed can you? You have deflected more than the shields in Star Wars on this topic.

Again, when you can't resort to calling something "racist" you have little to no original thoughts on a topic do you?

Typical lefty.... You keep slurping up the MSM talking points, regurgitating them and posting. Simple task for a simple mind.
Easy on him now, reality is crashing down around him as we speak.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

The reason is that "he's writing a book". I call you a waffler and not Pinnochio. You cannot bring yourself to believe anything could be nefarious, so you waffle and you make excuses just to stay in the matrix of security.

Hoke, I couldn't agree more. This could have absolutely nothing to do with his being a treasonist pawn of the CCP. My head is in the sand right there next to you.
packofwolves
Classified documents in 2 locations. One location funded by Chinese $s and the second being a locked garage with a car. A garage that is accessible to people in the house and anyone taking the car for a spin.

And Biden has "no regrets"!

https://news.yahoo.com/no-regrets-over-discovery-classified-122603552.html
Redwolf
packofwolves said:

Classified documents in 2 locations. One location funded by Chinese $s and the second being a locked garage with a car. A garage that is accessible to people in the house and anyone taking the car for a spin.

Did Hunters Chinese squeeze, the spy, have access… at this point, it's hard to believe she didn't.
BBW12OG
Redwolf said:

packofwolves said:

Did Hunters Chinese squeeze, the spy, have access… at this point, it's hard to believe she didn't.
Hey Manny... any comment on this or are you waiting to get the MSNBC spin to reply?

You are having a rough go once again....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I'm glad you're 100% certain. Is there any evidence that supports that, or just supposition?
hokiewolf
Manny Sanguine said:

hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Just because you're old and senile now doesn't make you old and senile then.
I'm glad you're 100% certain. Is there any evidence that supports that, or just supposition?
yes, it's called "Promise me, Dad"! I think it free on Audible so I'll grab and and give it a listen.

Look, we're not in court here, I'm not trying a case, but I'm 100% in my opinion that Biden, based on his past pompous ass tendencies, no doubt knew about these documents and took them to write a pompous assery like book

To me, that is certainly much more plausible than "he didn't know". And it's certainly more plausible than some of the other wackadoodle theories.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Redwolf
hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Just because you're old and senile now doesn't make you old and senile then.
yes, it's called "Promise me, Dad"! I think it free on Audible so I'll grab and and give it a listen.

Look, we're not in court here, I'm not trying a case, but I'm 100% in my opinion that Biden, based on his past pompous ass tendencies, no doubt knew about these documents and took them to write a pompous assery like book

To me, that is certainly much more plausible than "he didn't know". And it's certainly more plausible than some of the other wackadoodle theories.
Remember this gem?

I said we were not going to give them the $1 billion. They said you have no authority. You are not the president. ... I said call him," Biden said. "I'm telling you, you are not getting $1 billion. I said you're not getting $1 billion and I am going to be leaving here in six hours and if the prosecutor is not fired you are not getting the money. Well, son of a b**** ... he got fired."

A real American Boy Scout …Not.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

lol. "He didn't know." Good boy.

To be fair Joe doesn't know which planet he's on….but his crackhead son does and that should scare the heck out of us all. No telling who he was giving access to those documents.
Redwolf
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

lol. "He didn't know." Good boy.

To be fair Joe doesn't know which planet he's on….but his crackhead son does and that should scary the heck out of us all.
Please tell us what evidence …because yup there are numerous classified documents, where are you getting your information?
See packofwolves post..8 posts back..not that far..go look.
Redwolf
I think the problem for manny here is he's use to arguing with uninformed or poorly informed people.
The other problem is that no matter how hard we hit him with truth and facts …he will always tow the party line.

It's like trying to break someone from a cult…we need to be patient with him and continue to put out the information. You never know when someone will have their moment of clarity.
jkpackfan
Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Lmao geez dude.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Lmao geez dude.
That's why I never understood Cary's insistence on continued debate with Civ. Waste of time.
caryking
Redwolf said:

I think the problem for manny here is he's use to arguing with uninformed or poorly informed people.
The other problem is that no matter how hard we hit him with truth and facts …he will always tow the party line.

It's like trying to break someone from a cult…we need to be patient with him and continue to put out the information. You never know when someone will have their moment of clarity.
And they call Trump supporters being in a cult.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Lmao geez dude.
That's why I never understood Cary's insistence on continued debate with Civ. Waste of time.
Yea, I wonder that myself…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Lmao geez dude.
U r a trooper though and gotta be a good dude!
Redwolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Lmao geez dude.
Hang in there, Manny might not ever see the truth or worse he's all for the deconstruction of our constitution and country and in that case nothing we say can sway him. All we can hope for is every time we counter his attempt at misdirection with the real facts, that other people will see, read, process, and wake up to this systematic destruction of our country and our freedom.
Werewolf
Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Lmao geez dude.
Hang in there, Manny might not ever see the truth or worse he's all for the deconstruction of our constitution and country and in that case nothing we say can sway him. All we can hope for is every time we counter his attempt at misdirection with the real facts, that other people will see, read, process, and wake up to this systematic destruction of our country and our freedom.

Keep up the good fight. It matters.
TheStorm
Manny Sanguine said:

hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

OMG. Right out of the Civilized liberal playbook... and the absolute best response from him yet for entertainment purposes.

You just can't make this stuff up any better than that...
caryking
What is MAGA? The originator of the movement…

Then, we were sold out by both Republicans and Democrats!!

Joe Biden
Redwolf
caryking said:

What is MAGA? The originator of the movement…

Then, we were sold out by both Republicans and Democrats!!
Yup definitely a handful of republicans that can hit the road. I don't care about factions. What I care about is our country and anyone, republican or democrat, that threatens our freedoms and wants the government to control when you can take a **** needs to go.
Werewolf
Yep, Lindsay Graham for instance. Lindsay claims "WORLD ORDER is at stake". Just needs a NEW in front

Also, there are 2014ish photos of Lindsay, John McCain in Ukraine visiting with Azov Battalion (Nazis)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/20/lindsey-graham-calls-for-tanks-for-ukraine-world-order-is-at-stake/
Oldsouljer
Redwolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Wow this guy is hanging on by a thread..sure the classified documents just accidentally ended up in the boxes..
If Biden didn't know, which is a joke, then he is more inept than we already know and should be impeached just for that fact only. If a soldier falls asleep during his watch he can be shot.
In Biden's case, the charge is definitely dereliction of duty. As a minimum.
Redwolf
Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

In Biden's case, the charge is definitely dereliction of duty. As a minimum.
I would argue treason, espionage.
Manny Sanguine
Redwolf said:

I'm sorry, what are the supposed "truth and facts" you have hit so hard with? Regarding the possession and movement of the Biden documents before they were found beginning in November, all I see here are beliefs and assumptions. If there is any actual evidence of who knew what and when prior to November, please share. Nobody has so far.
Redwolf
Manny Sanguine said:

Redwolf said:

I'm sorry, what are the supposed "truth and facts" you have hit so hard with? Regarding the possession and movement of the Biden documents before they were found beginning in November, all I see here are beliefs and assumptions. If there is any actual evidence of who knew what and when prior to November, please share. Nobody has so far.
Thanks for proving my point. You're blind to everything. That's ok that's you. I am not posting to change your mind.
I hope the silent readers of this thread hear me/us, and see. Those are the ones for whom I fight..
You .. your just amusement at this juncture. I suggest turning off msnbc … or go work for them.
Werewolf
Your sentiments are spot on. Educate who you can, who can open their eyes. It ain't pretty and it ain't fun n games.
Manny Sanguine
Redwolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Redwolf said:

Thanks for proving my point. You're blind to everything. That's ok that's you. I am not posting to change your mind.
I hope the silent readers of this thread hear me/us, and see. Those are the ones for whom I fight..
You .. your just amusement at this juncture. I suggest turning off msnbc … or go work for them.
Blind to what? Nobody, including you, has posted any actual evidence of who knew what and when prior to November. Just beliefs and assumptions. If you think I have missed something along the way, just list it here. How hard can that be? I promise I'll acknowledge it.
Redwolf
Manny Sanguine said:

Redwolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Redwolf said:

Blind to what? Nobody, including you, has posted any actual evidence of who knew what and when prior to November. Just beliefs and assumptions. If you think I have missed something along the way, just list it here. How hard can that be? I promise I'll acknowledge it.
Stupid is as stupid does…
Nope, you can read but you clearly lack comprehension. Read it yourself there's pages. Go back read, do your own homework or don't I really couldn't care less.
packgrad
Found more documents that Manny will say he didn't know about.

packgrad
He didn't know he took documents when he was a senator too. HE DIDNT KNOW!!!

caryking
packgrad said:

He didn't know he took documents when he was a senator too. HE DIDNT KNOW!!!

This is truly unbelievable!

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.