The Biden Administration..V3

827,323 Views | 10626 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by Bas2020
Manny Sanguine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

In case anyone wants to review Biden's tax returns. Schedule E lists the $19,800 in rent.

http://www.disclosures.org/joe-biden-financial-disclosures/
That's page 11 of the 2017 amended return, if anyone's playing along.

The return states that the rent is for 365 days of rental, which makes $1650/month, which does not seem unreasonable, even if it was for the smaller cottage on the property, where Joe Biden's mother lived until her death in 2010.

The purported "ApplyCheck" documents states a "move-in" date of March, 2017, which would make for 10 months of rental in 2017. Still, $1980/month seems reasonable.

Either is a far cry from the alleged $49,100/month.
packofwolves
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job Manny!! You are a good comrade for carrying all the water for the MARXIST PARTY.

Always remember Comrade Manny..."party over country" and never admit anything the party done is wrong. If you didn't parrot the MSM would you have an original thought on any of this????

You are such a sad, sad lemming....

I'm sure you will discredit the sources rather than address the content...typical lefty....

The content of all three of the things you posted are based on the content of the the purported "ApplyCheck" document, the content of which appears to be an obvious forgery. (Signature isn't even close to other Hunter Biden signatures and the document itself is a jumbled mess that a legitimate company like ApplyCheck would never use.) Do you have any information what would support the authenticity of this document? When and why did he need to fill out a paper backgound check form? When and how did this document become public? Unless there is some (any) information supporting the authenticity of this document, there are enough red flags to conclude that it is a forgery.

I don't know how you can definitively say it's a forgery. How do you know someone didn't fill it out on Hunter's behalf? Didn't this occur during his worst years with drug abuse. It may turn out to be, but you don't know anymore than the rest of us. We can only speculate.
packofwolves
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

In case anyone wants to review Biden's tax returns. Schedule E lists the $19,800 in rent.

The return states that the rent is for 365 days of rental, which makes $1650/month, which does not seem unreasonable, even if it was for the smaller cottage on the property, where Joe Biden's mother lived until her death in 2010.

The purported "ApplyCheck" documents states a "move-in" date of March, 2017, which would make for 10 months of rental in 2017. Still, $1980/month seems reasonable.

BBW clearly pointed this out with his last post. As did I in my post.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Respectfully, there's not much that BBW "clearly" points out, other than who he's identified as MARXISTS.
Manny Sanguine
packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job Manny!! You are a good comrade for carrying all the water for the MARXIST PARTY.

Always remember Comrade Manny..."party over country" and never admit anything the party done is wrong. If you didn't parrot the MSM would you have an original thought on any of this????

I'm sure you will discredit the sources rather than address the content...typical lefty....

The content of all three of the things you posted are based on the content of the the purported "ApplyCheck" document, the content of which appears to be an obvious forgery. (Signature isn't even close to other Hunter Biden signatures and the document itself is a jumbled mess that a legitimate company like ApplyCheck would never use.) Do you have any information what would support the authenticity of this document? When and why did he need to fill out a paper backgound check form? When and how did this document become public? Unless there is some (any) there are enough red flags to conclude that it is a forgery. there are enough red flags to conclude that it is a forgery.

I don't know how you can definitively say it's a forgery. How do you know someone didn't fill it out on Hunter's behalf? Didn't this occur during his worst years with drug abuse. It may turn out to be, but you don't know anymore than the rest of us. We can only speculate.
I didn't say anything definitively. I said "appears to be an obvious forgery" and "there are enough red flags to conclude that it is a forgery," either of which allows for someone to provide information suppoorting its authenticity. There just isn't much of that kind of information posted so far.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

He's a flaming, card toting lefty... his side is NEVER wrong or in violation.

It's always the Trumpies and Conservatives that do wrong.....

And.. again... if he wasn't parroting MSM, mainly MSNBC, he wouldn't have anything to add.

Typical....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

The content of all three of the things you posted are based on the content of the the purported "ApplyCheck" document, the content of which appears to be an obvious forgery. (Signature isn't even close to other Hunter Biden signatures and the document itself is a jumbled mess that a legitimate company like ApplyCheck would never use.) Do you have any information what would support the authenticity of this document? When and why did he need to fill out a paper backgound check form? When and how did this document become public? Unless there is some (any) there are enough red flags to conclude that it is a forgery. there are enough red flags to conclude that it is a forgery.

I didn't say anything definitively. I said "appears to be an obvious forgery" and "there are enough red flags to conclude that it is a forgery," either of which allows for someone to provide information suppoorting its authenticity. There just isn't much of that kind of information posted so far.

There are not enough red flags to conclude its a forgery. You don't know anymore than the rest of us.
Manny Sanguine
packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Everything in BBW's post assumed that the alleged $49,910/month in rent was true and how nefarious it was, along with supposed correlations to a office rental deposit. Not sure what you mean he clearly pointed out.
Manny Sanguine
packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

There are not enough red flags to conclude its a forgery. You don't know anymore than the rest of us.
Having a signature that doesn't match known Hunter Biden signatures and a document structure that makes no sense is not a great start for believing it is legitimate. If you come across any information about where the document came from and how it came to be public, please share. I would sincerely be interested in knowing more.
packofwolves
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Everything in BBW's post assumed that the alleged $49,910/month in rent was true and how nefarious it was, along with supposed correlations to a office rental deposit. Not sure what you mean he clearly pointed out.

I think the linked article clearly states $49,910 is a deposit that was refunded. Also states Joe Biden's rental income was only $19,800.

Although it is interesting the $49,910 was also found on a background check that has not been authenticated.
Manny Sanguine
packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

I think the linked article clearly states $49,910 is a deposit that was refunded. Also states Joe Biden's rental income was only $19,800.

Although it is interesting the $49,910 was also found on a background check that has not been authenticated.
Yes, we agree on both of those.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Having a signature that doesn't match known Hunter Biden signatures and a document structure that makes no sense is not a great start for believing it is legitimate. If you come across any information about where the document came from and how it came to be public, please share. I would sincerely be interested in knowing more.
Can you confirm the signatures WERE false or are you just inferring, which you do most of the time, that this is false?

You also were all about "Russia, Russia, Russia" too right? And all about the "pee tape," the Steele Dossier, the two BS impeachments??? All of those were legit in your MARXIST eyes correct?

And, as you continue to defend a crackhead and a man whose own daughter admitted that he took showers WITH her when she was well past the age of puberty, you continue to show exactly what type of character you have. Great look for you by the way.. never doubted it one bit.

You probably are disappointed you never got an invite to Epstein Island....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
What BBWs links didn't expand on is the Biden's business dealings with CECF China Energy which is related to the refund. This is the business relationship that pulls in the "big guy". Lots of information out there including the $5M paid by CECF. The Tony Bobulinski interviews shed light on the big guy connection.
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Can you confirm the signatures WERE false or are you just inferring, which you do most of the time, that this is false?
I can look at two things and discern whether they are the same or different. It's a fundamental aspect of human intelligence. The signature on the purported document is clearly different from both the drivers license and laptop signatures. I can describe in detail if you're interested (but I doubt you are).
packofwolves
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

I can look at two things and discern whether they are the same or different. It's a fundamental aspect of human intelligence. The signature on the purported document is clearly different from both the drivers license and laptop signatures. I can describe in detail if you're interested (but I doubt you are).

Can you confirm Hunter didn't have someone fill it out on his behalf? We don't know the facts behind it.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

So you don't know. You are just mouthing off like a know-it-all liberal.

You don't know if Crackhead Hunter signed the document or not. You just know the signature that was provided doesn't look like a signature that Crackhead Hunter had made in the past.

I know that receipts, bar tabs etc... that I sign after beers, bourbon, night out definitely aren't as legible as the ones I make for Sunday afternoon dinner with the family.

But like I have said, you seem to be going to bat for a Crackhead and a man that showers with his 12-year-old daughter...

You are something else. Rather than waiting for facts to come out you automatically chose to claim it is false, not true... etc...

I'm sure you still don't believe the laptop is real. Keep being you...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Can you confirm Hunter didn't have someone fill it out on his behalf? We don't know the facts behind it.
I think having someone forge your signature on a background check would be a bad start, frankly. I don't see any reason to think that's a legitimate excuse for the mis-match. Again, though, more information about the origin of the document would be interesting.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

I think having someone forge your signature on a background check would be a bad start, frankly. I don't see any reason to think that's a legitimate excuse for the mis-match. Again, though, more information about the origin of the document would be interesting.
Ha Ha!!!! You know so much about what goes on in the minds of crackheads?? Please, share with us. Did he lie in order to obtain a handgun? Did he forget to pick up his laptop? Did he sleep with his deceased brother's wife? Did he take inappropriate pictures with his scantily clad underage niece?

If you answer yes to any of the above you have BELOW average intelligence to think he wouldn't forge, lie or purposely sign his name in an altered manner so as to make dumba$$es think it wasn't his signature.

Infer from that what you want.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Redwolf
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Read your own writing…"appears to be" and "obvious" in the same sentence, come on man..that's you being definitive just a round about way of doing it..
packofwolves
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

We are talking about someone who dropped a laptop off for repair with damning evidence about himself and his family…and he didn't bother to pick it up! The guy isn't that bright and I wouldn't put anything past him.

With that said, we don't know about the background check, but maybe someone will uncover the truth behind it.
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Ha Ha!!!! You know so much about what goes on in the minds of crackheads?? Please, share with us. Did he lie in order to obtain a handgun? Did he forget to pick up his laptop? Did he sleep with his deceased brother's wife? Did he take inappropriate pictures with his scantily clad underage niece?

If you answer yes to any of the above you have BELOW average intelligence to think he wouldn't forge, lie or purposely sign his name in an altered manner so as to make dumba$$es think it wasn't his signature.

I've read a lot of ridiculous nonsense on this forum (not just this thread), but the bolded assertion above has to be near the top of the list. Thanks for the laugh.
packgrad
Redwolf said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Read your own writing…"appears to be" and "obvious" in the same sentence, come on man..that's you being definitive just a round about way of doing it..
He's trying to be the smartest guy in the room. Leave himself an out. He is failing.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

I've read a lot of ridiculous nonsense on this forum (not just this thread), but the bolded assertion above has to be near the top of the list. Thanks for the laugh.
Dude.... you can't be serious? The only laughs people are getting are at you once again. As if you weren't clowned bad enough on the mass shooting/gun control thread here you are again begging for the paddle.

You are shilling for an admitted crackhead who was administratively discharged from the Navy for testing positive for cocaine... Crack of course. Not parmesan cheese which he admittedly smoked because he was hoping it was crack.

Please tell me you meant that as a joke? I notice you didn't acknowledge that signatures could change due to over indulging in alcohol, drugs etc....

Why is that? Could it possibly mean that in an altered state of mind you would be less likely to sign as you would under a normal/sober condition?

Your obfuscation of reality borders on classic denialism. Trademark of being a lefty....

And judging from some of your posts you may have break out your handy dictionary to understand that last sentence.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Quote from BBW …
Quote:

…
Why is that? Could it possibly mean that in an altered state of mind you would be less likely to sign as you would under a normal/sober condition?

Seems plausible.

The background check and deposit are linked by the $49K number which I am thinking would be known only by Hunter's business circle. Seems less plausible someone in this circle would forge a background check without Hunter's knowledge. More speculation.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Quote from BBW …
Quote:

…

Seems plausible.

The background check and deposit are linked by the $49K number which I am thinking would be known only by Hunter's business circle. Seems less plausible someone in this circle would forge a background check without Hunter's knowledge. More speculation.
Or...go down the road the resident expert on behaviors of crackheads... it's all a right wing conspiracy!!!!

Look at his track record... anyone with common sense would automatically take into consideration he was probably cracked out of his mind when he signed the paperwork. Why wouldn't they?

But, lefty liberal logic doesn't include common sense, rationale thinking or anything negative about their party.

Plus Manny is a glutton for punishment. He gets a beatdown when he tries to play the smart guy.... He should stick to repeating what MSNBC says and leave the ad-libs alone.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
packofwolves said:

Quote from BBW …
Quote:

…

Seems plausible.

The $49910 number was widely reported well before the purported background check document showed up. BBW just quoted a bunch of tweets about it. How about someone, knowing the $49910 number from reporting about the office rental deposit, decided to use that number in creating a forged background check document to post on the internet?

The purported background check document only showed up recently on someone's twitter feed after the $49910 number was public knowledge. No information about where the document came from. Why is it less plausible that someone just made it up out of whole cloth to post on twitter? We've certainly seen that enough times with myriad forged Obama "birth certificates" and "student IDs." What about the document, its contents, or its history, makes it more plausible for it to be real? Serious question. What facts about the document convince you it is real? (That's a different question than how you would explain the factors suggesting it is fake, I think.) I've already posted the factors that lead me to conclude that it is likely fake.
packgrad
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Quote from BBW …
Quote:

…

Seems plausible.

The $49910 number was widely reported well before the purported background check document showed up. BBW just quoted a bunch of tweets about it. How about someone, knowing the $49910 number from reporting about the office rental deposit, decided to use that number in creating a forged background check document to post on the internet?

The purported background check document only showed up recently on someone's twitter feed after the $49910 number was public knowledge. No information about where the document came from. Why is it less plausible that someone just made it up out of whole cloth to post on twitter? We've certainly seen that enough times with myriad forged Obama "birth certificates" and "student IDs." What about the document, its contents, or its history, makes it more plausible for it to be real? Serious question. What facts about the document convince you it is real? (That's a different question than how you would explain the factors suggesting it is fake, I think.) I've already posted the factors that lead me to conclude that it is likely fake.
Says the person who fully believed the Steele Dossier, Schiff when he lied continuously about "Russia, Russia, Russia," Trump's taxes, Trump is broke, Trump is a Russian agent...

Yeah... you are a beacon of credibility.... But yet you want to white knight on here about what is true and what isn't based on YOUR opinion and YOUR opinion only? At the same time discrediting other information provided?

Did the back of the comic book paralegal degree teach you all of that fancy learning??? LMAO.... I have always wondered about those when I was considering getting the Sea Monkeys....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Redwolf
Manny Sanguine said:

packofwolves said:

Quote from BBW …
Quote:

…

Seems plausible.

Quote:

You need to look in the mirror accusing other what you yourself do. You're so far out there with defending this administration that you can't see the evil. You will never see the truth because you are cemented in your belief that your view is 100%. Take off the glasses look at what's really happening.
Double standards are in play here you know it but refuse to see it because you are anti American and a socialist.
We are barreling towards a civil war that you and the blind are steering us to.
National debt you don't care, spend us into bankruptcy.
An entire generation that are lazy and don't want to work. Give me my handout so I can continue with my self will run riot.
Open up the boarder that no other country in the world does or would do. Let in millions of unskilled labor. They're not helping anything. The majority are now on our streets getting handouts. Living in a $500 hotel room that is now nothing but a drug and alcohol driven train wreck and all the time draining our tax dollars.
You talk about past slavery but in essence that's exactly what your party is doing. Do sheep have a choice. What happens when the money dries up and no more handouts no more welfare. You've corrupted our school system with wokeness that caters to less than 1% of the population. Teachers teaching small children with fake boobs down to HIS knees. Womens sports perverted with your ruin. And why, because that group is easily manipulated. It's all about votes and who is easily swayed. Young people, it's all fun and games till you have a family pay bills and wonder where your money went. Ah yes that's right an abortion clinic on every corner to insure the family dynamic dies and people stay single and unto themselves and them only.
Then you wise up and realize this is all noise.
All noise.. what is the real agenda… destroy the country as we know it. Reset as socialist. That's why they want your guns. Pull the teeth reduce the threat. The real agenda is to reset the country that will have us all in gray jumpsuits eating government cheese all in the name of the party.

BBW12OG
Seems that being a "paralegal" has very minimum requirements... But.. every one I have been around, present company included, come off as know it all wannabe lawyers... but couldn't...

https://learn.org/articles/What_are_the_Education_Requirements_for_Becoming_a_Professional_Paralegal.html

Pretty much follows the MO of "I know more than you and my assumptions should be taken as facts" personality that ol' whipping boy Manny has...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
caryking
Wow... I've been away from the board today. I see our resident paralegal has been hard at work, justifying the Biden admin.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Wow... I've been away from the board today. I see our resident paralegal has been hard at work, justifying the Biden admin.
You don't send in 100 UPC codes from the back of a comic book, get a degree and not use it!!!

Somebody has to help support those Sea Monkey folks whose ads are next to the paralegal ads!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

You don't send in 100 UPC codes from the back of a comic book, get a degree and not use it!!!

Somebody has to help support those Sea Monkey folks whose ads are next to the paralegal ads!!
You guys crack me up sometimes.
packgrad
First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.