The Biden Administration..V3

827,590 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not my POTUS, right? If it could simply be another of our fine comrades...they wouldn't sell us out like Biden.

caryking
packofwolves said:

TheStorm said:

PackDaddy said:

What happened to the thread that had the <removed> in it?
Use the search function and type in "Motorboating"... it's several pages back, but it's still around.

This has no business in this thread nor on this site. I have flagged original post and quote.

Come on…. Please don't be the police of whats acceptable on this site…. Perhaps the bourbon thread isn't acceptable, right?

I didn't realize we had this thread; however, I do remember something like it, on the other site, many years ago…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Debt ceiling becoming the distractor to the Biden files. All of sudden, Yellen is saying this Thursday is a major day for our financial woes…. Imagine that!!!

Joe Biden
packofwolves
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

TheStorm said:

PackDaddy said:

Use the search function and type in "Motorboating"... it's several pages back, but it's still around.

This has no business in this thread nor on this site. I have flagged original post and quote.

Come on…. Please don't be the police of whats acceptable on this site…. Perhaps the bourbon thread isn't acceptable, right?

I didn't realize we had this thread; however, I do remember something like it, on the other site, many years ago…

That language is offensive and posted in the wrong thread.

Let's not derail this thread any further. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue.

packofwolves
No logs. So classified documents in a Biden's beach house with no security, assume no video surveillance and no way of knowing who was coming and going is somehow not as bad as Trump's classified documents.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no-visitor-logs-exist-bidens-wilmington-home-site-classified-doc-discovery-wh-counsels-office-says
hokiewolf
Bro you look at all the conspiracy theory posts on page on and decide this is the hill you die on? Fantastic
Werewolf

Werewolf

packgrad
Jeez. Money laundering with his crack head son in the house classified documents were stored in. Nothing to see here.

BBW12OG
But... but...but....

TTTRRRRUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head in the sand libbies like Manny, Civ, Chem, Hokie etc.... will brush this aside like always.

Nothing to see here. Just keep giving us free stuff, telling us men can have babies and we don't need guns.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here is Manny, Civ, Chem, Plasma and Hokie's leader in true form...

He makes them proud!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Werewolf
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Bro you look at all the conspiracy theory posts on page on and decide this is the hill you die on? Fantastic
He's not a moderator anyway, so I wouldn't pay any attention to it either way... or maybe he stayed in a Holiday Inn Express recently or something.

BTW, that other thread that Daddy asked about - and which I've never actually posted on - doesn't have any nudity on it anyway... all I did was answer his question.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Saw this on a comment on Instagram

Joe Biden's political career by year:

1973 Biden enters politics
1977 Biden fights to keep schools segregated because "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle"
1983 Biden taxes SS
1988 Ran for president but had to end it after getting busted for plagiarism
1990 Almost, not yet
1993 Biden taxes SS again
1994 Biden wrote the crime bill that caused a mass incarceration of African Americans
2000 Hang on, almost there
2007 Calls Obama the first articulate and clean mainstream African American
2008 Dropped out of the race for controversial comments and capturing less than 1% of the vote in the Iowa caucus
2020 he's ready "to fix the country"
2021 Highest Covid-19 deaths, highest unemployment rate in presidency, highest mumbled words in U.S. history
2022 highest gas prices in history, and highest inflation in decades, most falls as a president, most ice cream ate by a president. Made a deal to release a deadly terrorists back to Russia for a WNBA player who hates the United States of America
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
PackDaddy
packofwolves said:

TheStorm said:

PackDaddy said:

My apologies
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Cnf7cg0pk3G
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packofwolves
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Just a coincidence. Conspiracy theorist!
packofwolves
"The bizarre aspect of the $49,910 monthly rental payment that Hunter was making for the $2 million home is that according to real estate website Zillow the priciest rent for a home in Wilmington is currently $6,000 a month. Also, at the time he was making these payments, Hunter was allegedly financially insolvent, leading to many questioning how and why his father could have changed Hunter so much in rent and how those payments could have been made if he was broke at the time. "

https://www.publishedreporter.com/2023/01/16/hunter-biden-reportedly-rented-joes-delaware-home-where-classified-docs-were-found-price-50000-a-month/

Interesting question for Biden, why was he over charging his son for rent.
LetEmKnowPack
GuerrillaPack said:

Our legal expert is needing a minute to ingore everything…But no doubt he will soon tell us how this is innocent and we speculating. So their whole argument will be their guy is just a jerk who charges his broke, addict son somewhere between 4-50k a month rent. Thats best case scenario.
Manny Sanguine
I see a lot of posts in this thread drawing conclusions from the image of a background check form. Certainly, if the document is both genuine and accurate, that would rais a lot of questions. Perhaps that is something the special counsel will look into. As we all know, special counsel investigations can sometimes branch out into other areas.

However, I was curious about where this form came from, so I dug as far as I could. Earliest reference I cound was a tweet by NY Post columnist Mirada Devive, referencing a tweet by @jj_talking:

Here is the original tweet:

In response to that tweet, another account posted an image of Hunter Biden's drivers license:

Compare the signatures. Are they the same?

Another account raised the same question in comparison to another Biden signature:

Even on this forum, we've seen plenty of forged documents posted as if they were genuine. The signature discrepancies raise questions about the authenticity of this one. Does anyone have an earlier attribution for this document than the @jj_talking post? Does anyone have more information about where this document supposedly came from? Until it is authenticated, I'll remain skeptical.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

I see a lot of posts in this thread drawing conclusions from the image of a background check form. Certainly, if the document is both genuine and accurate, that would rais a lot of questions. Perhaps that is something the special counsel will look into. As we all know, special counsel investigations can sometimes branch out into other areas.

However, I was curious about where this form came from, so I dug as far as I could. Earliest reference I cound was a tweet by NY Post columnist Mirada Devive, referencing a tweet by @jj_talking:

Here is the original tweet:

In response to that tweet, another account posted an image of Hunter Biden's drivers license:

Compare the signatures. Are they the same?

Another account raised the same question in comparison to another Biden signature:

Even on this forum, we've seen plenty of forged documents posted as if they were genuine. The signature discrepancies raise questions about the authenticity of this one. Does anyone have an earlier attribution for this document than the @jj_talking post? Does anyone have more information about where this document supposedly came from? Until it is authenticated, I'll remain skeptical.
Paralegal working hard this morning…

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
Quote:

Good morning. Check back in if you have something substantive to add.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Glad to see you feverishly defending a crack head and his dad that showered with his 12-year old daughter..

Says more about you than you think.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Manny, I'm playing with you…. That said, I'm not sure we can have a substantive debate. Really, these noisy things like these documents are crap!

We have massive institutional problems that really need addressing…

Now, the will address these documents. The documents are a problem; however, I believe this is going to lead back to his and Hunters involvement in Ukraine.

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Manny, I'm playing with you…. That said, I'm not sure we can have a substantive debate. Really, these noisy things like these documents are crap!

Now, the will address these documents. The documents are a problem; however, I believe this is going to lead back to his and Hunters involvement in Ukraine.
Cary, I respect your opinion that those things will end up being tied together, even though I do not agree that there is enough basis to make that connection at this point.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Cary, I respect your opinion that those things will end up being tied together, even though I do not agree that there is enough basis to make that connection at this point.
And you never will. You are a "party before country" person and it has always been obvious.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
packofwolves said:

"The bizarre aspect of the $49,910 monthly rental payment that Hunter was making for the $2 million home is that according to real estate website Zillow the priciest rent for a home in Wilmington is currently $6,000 a month. Also, at the time he was making these payments, Hunter was allegedly financially insolvent, leading to many questioning how and why his father could have changed Hunter so much in rent and how those payments could have been made if he was broke at the time. "

https://www.publishedreporter.com/2023/01/16/hunter-biden-reportedly-rented-joes-delaware-home-where-classified-docs-were-found-price-50000-a-month/

Another obvious question is whether this alleged rent was declared as rental income on Biden's tax returns.

That is such a significant amount of money, and tens of thousands of dollars over market rents in that area.

It would clearly not survive even mild scrutiny if Biden were to get audited (without having declared the rental income) or if the information were to simply come to light (with there being no plausible, legal reason to charge your child rent that's 5x - 10x market rent, to the tune of a half-million dollar surcharge per year).

So it seems either this purported monthly rent is a fabrication, or Joe is a tax cheat and he and his son are likely guilty of multiple other campaign finance or other related crimes.

This is such a glaringly large amount of money we're talking about that even a cursory amount of digging would confirm the veracity of these claims.
Manny Sanguine
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Another obvious question is whether this alleged rent was declared as rental income on Biden's tax returns.

That is such a significant amount of money, and tens of thousands of dollars over market rents in that area.

It would clearly not survive even mild scrutiny if Biden were to get audited (without having declared the rental income) or if the information were to simply come to light (with there being no plausible, legal reason to charge your child rent that's 5x - 10x market rent, to the tune of a half-million dollar surcharge per year).

So it seems either this purported monthly rent is a fabrication, or Joe is a tax cheat and he and his son are likely guilty of multiple other campaign finance or other related crimes.

This is such a glaringly large amount of money we're talking about that even a cursory amount of digging would confirm the veracity of these claims.
The purported "ApplyCheck" document all of this speculation is based on has red flags beyond the very different signature compared to other Hunter Biden signatures, as discussed earlier. The document itself makes no sense. The top portion asks for current and previous address, but the bottom portion has a heading of "Current Residence." The bottom portion doesn't ask for an address, but the first thing it asks for is a "Company Name." What is that doing in a section headed "Current Residence?" The whole thing looks like a cut-n-paste jumble with an (obviously) forged signature.

Unless there's more information to verify the authenticity of this document, it appears, like so many before it, to be a forgery. Any speculation based on it would, therefore, be pointless.
BBW12OG
Good job Manny!! You are a good comrade for carrying all the water for the MARXIST PARTY.

Always remember Comrade Manny..."party over country" and never admit anything the party done is wrong. If you didn't parrot the MSM would you have an original thought on any of this????

You are such a sad, sad lemming....

I'm sure you will discredit the sources rather than address the content...typical lefty....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
In case anyone wants to review Biden's tax returns. Schedule E lists the $19,800 in rent.

http://www.disclosures.org/joe-biden-financial-disclosures/
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Good job Manny!! You are a good comrade for carrying all the water for the MARXIST PARTY.

Always remember Comrade Manny..."party over country" and never admit anything the party done is wrong. If you didn't parrot the MSM would you have an original thought on any of this????

You are such a sad, sad lemming....

I'm sure you will discredit the sources rather than address the content...typical lefty....

The content of all three of the things you posted are based on the content of the the purported "ApplyCheck" document, the content of which appears to be an obvious forgery. (Signature isn't even close to other Hunter Biden signatures and the document itself is a jumbled mess that a legitimate company like ApplyCheck would never use.) Do you have any information what would support the authenticity of this document? When and why did he need to fill out a paper backgound check form? When and how did this document become public? Unless there is some (any) information supporting the authenticity of this document, there are enough red flags to conclude that it is a forgery.
First Page Last Page
Page 106 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.