The Biden Administration..V3

828,035 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccarthy-confirms-that-schiff-swalwell-omar-will-lose-committee-seats-report

Hey Manny! Extremely interested to hear if you and your lefty brethren think this is a fair tactic?
Manny Sanguine
packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Back on topic... Notice every damn thing I said about Comrade Manny is true. He got his lefty ass handed to him yesterday, was proven to be nothing more than a pinko mouthpiece for the MSM and his BS was exposed.

He couldn't refute the facts. He couldn't claim racism on any level. So what does he do? Run and hide until he finds his next talking point....
Sorry, my attention was elsewhere. Which facts relating to the Biden documents and/or the Trump documents was I supposedly unable to refute? There aren't a lot of facts out there for the Biden docs and the facts about the Trump docs are well established.

For me, Trump had the authority to have the documents. Biden (VP) did not.

With that said. Biden is now President and the buck stops with him.
Even if you start with the idea that Trump was authorized to have them and Biden was not, that is less relevant if you look at the statutes, especially 18 U.S.C. 793 section (d):
Quote:

(d) Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, ... willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it
Even if Trump starts from a position of lawfully being in possesion, once he "willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand" he is potentially in viloation of the law. As I mentioned earlier, the other statutes require willful conduct that would be hard to establish with respect to the Biden documents, and isn't supported by facts we have at present.
Biden had his 4 years longer than Trump... chew on that and explain it away for us why don't you?
Um, things were stuffed in a box and put in an office closet and nobody looked at it for four years. I don't find that far fetched. I have boxes in my attic that have been moved to three different house over 16 years without anyone going through them. My office has boxes of client documents that nobody has opened in way more than four years. (As far as I know, none of them contain classified documents.). Again, there is no evidence that anyone - Biden, the Archives, or anyone else - knew the doscuments were missing or in those boxes until they were discovered in November and returned to the Archives.
Glad you take Biden at his word. He has done nothing but show he is an honest man. Trump, however, be outraged!
If you have any factual evidence that anyone - Biden, the Archives, or anyone else - knew the documents were missing or in those boxes before they were discovered in November and returned to the Archives, please share.
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Back on topic... Notice every damn thing I said about Comrade Manny is true. He got his lefty ass handed to him yesterday, was proven to be nothing more than a pinko mouthpiece for the MSM and his BS was exposed.

He couldn't refute the facts. He couldn't claim racism on any level. So what does he do? Run and hide until he finds his next talking point....
Sorry, my attention was elsewhere. Which facts relating to the Biden documents and/or the Trump documents was I supposedly unable to refute? There aren't a lot of facts out there for the Biden docs and the facts about the Trump docs are well established.

Even if you start with the idea that Trump was authorized to have them and Biden was not, that is less relevant if you look at the statutes, especially 18 U.S.C. 793 section (d):
Quote:

(d) Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, ... willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it
Even if Trump starts from a position of lawfully being in possesion, once he "willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand" he is potentially in viloation of the law. As I mentioned earlier, the other statutes require willful conduct that would be hard to establish with respect to the Biden documents, and isn't supported by facts we have at present.
Biden had his 4 years longer than Trump... chew on that and explain it away for us why don't you?
Um, things were stuffed in a box and put in an office closet and nobody looked at it for four years. I don't find that far fetched. I have boxes in my attic that have been moved to three different house over 16 years without anyone going through them. My office has boxes of client documents that nobody has opened in way more than four years. (As far as I know, none of them contain classified documents.). Again, there is no evidence that anyone - Biden, the Archives, or anyone else - knew the doscuments were missing or in those boxes until they were discovered in November and returned to the Archives.
Glad you take Biden at his word. He has done nothing but show he is an honest man. Trump, however, be outraged!
If you have any factual evidence that anyone - Biden, the Archives, or anyone else - knew the documents were missing or in those boxes before they were discovered in November and returned to the Archives, please share.
Why would I have that? Let's be honest though. It wouldn't matter to you anyway. You're pretending the issue isn't having classified info and that it could fall into the wrong hands. Its that Trump didn't give it back fast enough. LOL. Hilarious this is the argument you are trying to make. Emphasizes how faux the outrage is. Also compounding that with, nobody cares anyway!!! Lol.
Manny Sanguine
packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Quote:

Why would I have that? Let's be honest though. It wouldn't matter to you anyway. You're pretending the issue isn't having classified info and that it could fall into the wrong hands. Its that Trump didn't give it back fast enough. LOL. Hilarious this is the argument you are trying to make. Emphasizes how faux the outrage is. Also compounding that with, nobody cares anyway!!! Lol.
How one behaves after documents and information are discovered and their return has been requested is what these laws emphasize, along with willfulness and intent. Maybe you can get elected to Congress and work to change that, but until then, that's what the law does.

There was much outrage yesterday when I suggested that this wasn't "one of the most talked about stories in the world." I'm sure your assertion that "nobody cares anyway!!!" will be met with the same outrage.
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Quote:

How one behaves after documents and information are discovered and their return has been requested is what these laws emphasize, along with willfulness and intent. Maybe you can get elected to Congress and work to change that, but until then, that's what the law does.

There was much outrage yesterday when I suggested that this wasn't "one of the most talked about stories in the world." I'm sure your assertion that "nobody cares anyway!!!" will be met with the same outrage.
There, there. Spare your faux outrage. Nobody is buying it. And lol that you don't compute that the "nobody cares anyway" comment was in reference to your nonsense yesterday.

Have you ever looked up the synonym of "ineligible" by the way? I just remembered that nonsense. I should have remembered you are incapable of not defending the shield when you white knighted Jennifer Rubin's article so vehemently. Boy, was that ever a flail. I imagine you'll continue to dig in on pretending the issue is how long he had the documents as opposed to having the documents. That is what minions do.
Manny Sanguine
packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Quote:

There, there. Spare your faux outrage. Nobody is buying it. And lol that you don't compute that the "nobody cares anyway" comment was in reference to your nonsense yesterday.

Have you ever looked up the synonym of "ineligible" by the way? I just remembered that nonsense. I should have remembered you are incapable of not defending the shield when you white knighted Jennifer Rubin's article so vehemently. Boy, was that ever a flail. I imagine you'll continue to dig in on pretending the issue is how long he had the documents as opposed to having the documents. That is what minions do.

Well, since I have never said or believed that "the issue is how long he had the documents as opposed to having the documents," that's not something I'll dig in on.
packgrad
jkpackfan
And they just "found" more at another location lol

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-aides-discover-second-batch-classified-docs-another-location
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL... of course he does. He is a member of the flock.

Look at the talking points he has made today. He obviously is a fan of MSNBC... flip it over to that channel and look at Comrade Manny's posts.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-aides-discover-second-batch-classified-docs-another-location
Boy oh boy, the hypocrites have their work cut out for them. I look forward to watching the flail.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

Boy oh boy, the hypocrites have their work cut out for them. I look forward to watching the flail.
Yeah... the first time is a possible mistake....

The second in a different location is not.

Spin away lefties...spin away.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-aides-find-second-batch-of-classified-documents-at-new-location/ar-AA16emr0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=49df9b1c274944a28c6b6fbc6acb880d

Where's Manny and Sieve? Hokester where r u? LMAO
Werewolf
Let's hear your wild explanation as to who the "big guy" is? You support a CCP mole at best but highly probable and highly likely a traitor. Shameless, you are.

Werewolf
I know I get sideways with most - if not all - of you on this..... :-)..........but at least they're using the real Joe's pic in this one.

LetEmKnowPack
Keep putting all your eggs in a senile, pedo's basket. hell, enjoy your omlette.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Quote:

Whoops…

And this isn't the end of these finds…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Anything on your guy and the finding of classified documents?
So far, none of these things have been alleged with respect Biden:

• That Biden personally oversaw the packing of the boxes of documents in question - Yea, and you think Trump packed his?
Yes, it has been widely reported that in the closing days of his administration Trump personally packed some of the boxes in the White House that were moved to Florida
  • That Biden requested any of the classified documents in the last few days before leaving office as VP - He can't! He was VP and not President!!!
So the only person in the Federal government who can request classified documents is the President? That seems, urm, inefficient at the very least.
  • That the Archives (or anyone else) was aware of the missing documents and requested their return - Not true, its reported that this was requested last November, prior to the election
Where was this reported? Richard Sauber, Biden's attorney, stated publicly that the documents "were not the subject of any previous request or inquiry by the Archives."
  • That any of the classified documents were in an unsecured office desk in Biden's personal residence - Irrelevant regarding Trump, he had the ability to de-classify ANYTHING!!! Biden, does not!!!
And there remains no evidence that he actually did so, including by informing anyone in the White House that he did so. Beyond that, Biden is now President. Maybe he has declassified those document, too. Fact remains that the Biden were in a location authorized to hold administration records, not in a desk in his house.
  • That Biden, or anyone in his employ, moved the documents between locations after being aware that the Archives/FBI/DOJ were seeking their return - You have no idea whether that's true or not!
I'm saying that nothing like that has been alleged with respect to Biden.
  • That Biden, himself or through attorneys, made false statements to the FBI/DOJ regarding possession of any classified documents and the diligence of a search for such documents - FBI and the DOJ have "NO" credibility, especially after the Twitter files
The document signed by Trump's attorney has been made public and has not been disputed.
  • That Biden publicly complained that the classified documents here his personal property - He can't!!!! Trump can!!! One's a VP and one is a President!!!
It would be false for either of them to claim the documents as their personal property, even if they were somehow declassified. Presidential administration records are not personal property. Difference is that Biden has never claimed otherwise.
  • That the classified documents include any classified at the highest levels requiring specialized compartmented access - NOT TRUE!!!!
Are you saying that the documents found in Biden's post-VP office do include soem classified at the highest levels requiring specialized compartmented access? Where has this been reported?

It's never a good thing if classified documents are not handled properly. However, the severity and willfullness of the conduct here, so far, appears much different than any other recent cases you might be thinking of.
In October of 2020, Steve Cortes did, one of his Chalk Talks, stating that PA University received 70M+, from the CCP, to build this facility, among a few other things. In return, Biden received a ~1M salary, as a professor, that he never did! In fact, it's being reported that he walked on campus, just four times. Oh, that's right... it was COVID time and couldn't make an appearance...

Manny, all of your BS has ONE major flaw... as VP, Joe Biden, or his staff, committed a felony by removing those documents. Trump, on the other hand, did not. As President, he can de-classify anything at anytime.

Hokie, you can wait and see, all you want. I would encourage you to understand, the above, and try to re-state your abstinence position...
Some responses inline above.

Which felony do you think was committed by Biden or his staff?
I can answer that one. USC Title 18 and knowing the Biden's, probably everything under Title 18.
Werewolf
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

• That Biden personally oversaw the packing of the boxes of documents in question - Yea, and you think Trump packed his?
  • That Biden requested any of the classified documents in the last few days before leaving office as VP - He can't! He was VP and not President!!!
  • That the Archives (or anyone else) was aware of the missing documents and requested their return - Not true, its reported that this was requested last November, prior to the election
  • That any of the classified documents were in an unsecured office desk in Biden's personal residence - Irrelevant regarding Trump, he had the ability to de-classify ANYTHING!!! Biden, does not!!!
  • That Biden, or anyone in his employ, moved the documents between locations after being aware that the Archives/FBI/DOJ were seeking their return - You have no idea whether that's true or not!
  • That Biden, himself or through attorneys, made false statements to the FBI/DOJ regarding possession of any classified documents and the diligence of a search for such documents - FBI and the DOJ have "NO" credibility, especially after the Twitter files
  • That Biden publicly complained that the classified documents here his personal property - He can't!!!! Trump can!!! One's a VP and one is a President!!!
  • That the classified documents include any classified at the highest levels requiring specialized compartmented access - NOT TRUE!!!!

It's never a good thing if classified documents are not handled properly. However, the severity and willfullness of the conduct here, so far, appears much different than any other recent cases you might be thinking of.
In October of 2020, Steve Cortes did, one of his Chalk Talks, stating that PA University received 70M+, from the CCP, to build this facility, among a few other things. In return, Biden received a ~1M salary, as a professor, that he never did! In fact, it's being reported that he walked on campus, just four times. Oh, that's right... it was COVID time and couldn't make an appearance...

Manny, all of your BS has ONE major flaw... as VP, Joe Biden, or his staff, committed a felony by removing those documents. Trump, on the other hand, did not. As President, he can de-classify anything at anytime.

Hokie, you can wait and see, all you want. I would encourage you to understand, the above, and try to re-state your abstinence position...
My stance is clearly there is an issue with how classified documents are handled, it's not a Trump thing, or a Biden thing, or a Hillary thing. It's something that I believe needs to be addressed immediately. The ambiguity of the laws are causing this problem

However, I really do not care about the back and forth political vomiting of gotcha moments and grandstanding by both parties. So I'm not really interested in the theater from both parties and some on this site, and I'd rather focus on fixing the issue so it does t happen again and moving on to other things.

At the end of the day, no one is going to be indicted for anything, Trump or Biden
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

My stance is clearly there is an issue with how classified documents are handled, it's not a Trump thing, or a Biden thing, or a Hillary thing. It's something that I believe needs to be addressed immediately. The ambiguity of the laws are causing this problem

However, I really do not care about the back and forth political vomiting of gotcha moments and grandstanding by both parties. So I'm not really interested in the theater from both parties and some on this site, and I'd rather focus on fixing the issue so it does t happen again and moving on to other things.

At the end of the day, no one is going to be indicted for anything, Trump or Biden
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

But he doesn't tweet with his jitterbug phone, so it's all good.
packgrad
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Hokie, I think, based on what I read, that classification is really a mess. Too many documents are classified, that shouldn't…

That said, we do have laws that need to be enforced. I keep going back to a simple thing: Power of the Position.

So, as long as we have laws, they should be enforced, regardless. Until laws are repealed or modified (I'm looking at you tax code), we have to follow them.

My political vomiting is only to be absurd, to show the absurdity of our double standard.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

lol
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Hokie, I think, based on what I read, that classification is really a mess. Too many documents are classified, that shouldn't…

That said, we do have laws that need to be enforced. I keep going back to a simple thing: Power of the Position.

So, as long as we have laws, they should be enforced, regardless. Until laws are repealed or modified (I'm looking at you tax code), we have to follow them.

My political vomiting is only to be absurd, to show the absurdity of our double standard.
If, somehow, it was established that either Trump or Biden was personally responsible for, or knowledgeable of, the movement of classified documents outside of the proper custody then each would be liable under whatever law applies. If Trump wanted to then raise a defense that the documents were declassified then he would have the burden of supporting that defense. That would be an uphill battle considering that no evidence of declassification of the Mar-a-Lago documents has been seen in the months since the FBI search. I agree that such a potential defense would not be available to Biden.

But, that's where the similarity ends.

What has Biden done since the first documents were found in November? Has he done anything other than report and return those documents and then search other locations to see if other documents could be found (which were also promptly reported and returned)? What has he done since then and what laws were potentially violated?

What did Trump do after the Archives alerted him that documents and other items were missing? What did he do after the subpoena? What laws were potentially violated? The Mar-a-Lago search warrant and affidavit provide a good road map to that.
packgrad
I think it's great that Manny is so trusting of Biden's explanation of how long he's had knowledge of the documents and how quickly he returned them, and how oblivious the archives office was about Biden's classified documents that he had for years, but how aware they were of Trump's classified documents. No TDS here guys. He's just here for the facts.
Manny Sanguine
packgrad said:

I think it's great that Manny is so trusting of Biden's explanation of how long he's had knowledge of the documents and how quickly he returned them, and how oblivious the archives office was about Biden's classified documents that he had for years, but how aware they were of Trump's classified documents. No TDS here guys. He's just here for the facts.
OK, so show some evidence to the contrary. It's not like the Archives had a list of every classified document missing from the Trump administration - in fact, there are some that still haven't been identified because they were removed from their folders. (Remember the dozens of empty folders marked classified found in the Mar-a-Lago search?) Rather, there were some high-profile classified materials that the Archives knew were missing and requested. If Trump had responded by returning those items promptly and then promptly searched for other classified documents so they could be returned then most likely nobody would have paid much attention. He didn't, which is what led to the need for a search by the FBI.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

OK, so show some evidence to the contrary. It's not like the Archives had a list of every classified document missing from the Trump administration - in fact, there are some that still haven't been identified because they were removed from their folders. (Remember the dozens of empty folders marked classified found in the Mar-a-Lago search?) Rather, there were some high-profile classified materials that the Archives knew were missing and requested. If Trump had responded by returning those items promptly and then promptly searched for other classified documents so they could be returned then most likely nobody would have paid much attention. He didn't, which is what led to the need for a search by the FBI.
So documents were found before the midterms but that information was kept quiet.

President Trump's home was raided by the FBI about documents they knew he had and was working on returning them.

Then.. a SECOND set of documents have been found in Sleepy Joe's possession. Still no FBI raid.

And low and behold.... the documents that were found first have to do with Hunter's emails and Ukraine...

Nothing to see right Manny? I know you are upset you can't find a race angle on this but either you are being contrary or you are a full fledged liberal nut job. I'm betting on the latter since you are nothing but a race baiting lefty.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

You're a shill. Quit pretending what Trump did was worse. You're embarrassing yourself. The forgot your homework excuse you're giving Biden is what I'd expect from a child.

How many more locations has Honest Biden left classified materials? Loving your flippant attitude about the classified material he just forgot about too. Shows how genuine your concern is about the issue.
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

So documents were found before the midterms but that information was kept quiet.

President Trump's home was raided by the FBI about documents they knew he had and was working on returning them.

Then.. a SECOND set of documents have been found in Sleepy Joe's possession. Still no FBI raid.

And low and behold.... the documents that were found first have to do with Hunter's emails and Ukraine...

Nothing to see right Manny? I know you are upset you can't find a race angle on this but either you are being contrary or you are a full fledged liberal nut job. I'm betting on the latter since you are nothing but a race baiting lefty.
As I said in the other thread (Does this issue need it's own thread?), I would be interested in reading more about how the Biden documents relate to Hunter Biden emails. A quick google search didn't turn up any new reporting, but maybe I missed it.
packofwolves
NY Hotels with issues housing illegal migrants.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/migrants-drinking-all-day-having-sex-in-stairs-taxpayer-funded-new-york-hotels-whistleblower

Tax payer dollars being put to good use.
PackFansXL

BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

As I said in the other thread (Does this issue need it's own thread?), I would be interested in reading more about how the Biden documents relate to Hunter Biden emails. A quick google search didn't turn up any new reporting, but maybe I missed it.
Not that you care... but it is very nice for you to continue to play the part of an interested and concerned citizen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-classified-documents-mystery-swirls-penn-biden-center

People like you make this world much more interesting....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

Not that you care... but it is very nice for you to continue to play the part of an interested and concerned citizen.

None of the things you posted contain evidence that the classified documents had to do with Hunter Biden emails. (The Fox article talked about Hunter Biden emails relating to the Biden Center, but not anything saying the classified documents had to do with Hunter Biden emails.) Did you mean to post something else?
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

packgrad said:

None of the things you posted contain evidence that the classified documents had to do with Hunter Biden emails. (The Fox article talked about Hunter Biden emails relating to the Biden Center, but not anything saying the classified documents had to do with Hunter Biden emails.) Did you mean to post something else?
LOL... you are a joke. You and your lefty brethren have berated the Conservatives and Donald J. Trump for nearly 8 years on mere rumors and you all of a sudden want cold hard facts proving without a doubt that is what happened???

Do you see the irony in this? Sorry.. I know that is asking a lot for someone on your level but read up and get back to me.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 102 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.