The Biden Administration..V3

828,145 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

While all yall Trumpeters r worried bout Ole Joe do the Conman Donald a favor and go find him them 11,780 votes he was looking for in Georgia,which was 1 more than what he had!!Indictment cuming!!Focus on that!!

Honest question, did you complete middle school?
I don't even think that dude is a real person to be honest... I think it's a burner account for someone else and the Elite+ was thrown in as an extra measure to make the guy appear more "real".

Might even be a staff member here
Werewolf
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

While all yall Trumpeters r worried bout Ole Joe do the Conman Donald a favor and go find him them 11,780 votes he was looking for in Georgia,which was 1 more than what he had!!Indictment cuming!!Focus on that!!

I don't even think that dude is a real person to be honest... I think it's a burner account for someone else and the Elite+ was thrown in as an extra measure to make the guy appear more "real".

That's what I think is possible too. But be careful Storm, you're going to be called a conspiracy theorist :-)

hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

The only burner account I accept is NIT Stan
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

That's what I think is possible too. But be careful Storm, you're going to be called a conspiracy theorist :-)

Gotta keep the loonies clicking on the site to generate revenue!! Just like on the BY.... you have the clown 302Sullivan that starts at 7 am sharp and rolls all day/night until about 11 pm or so. Pretty sure that is a "company account" that is used by several of the clowns that took that site over.

If not that is one sad individual.

Back on topic... Notice every damn thing I said about Comrade Manny is true. He got his lefty ass handed to him yesterday, was proven to be nothing more than a pinko mouthpiece for the MSM and his BS was exposed.

He couldn't refute the facts. He couldn't claim racism on any level. So what does he do? Run and hide until he finds his next talking point....

If brains were gasoline he wouldn't have enough to power a piss ant's moped halfway around a BB.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
From what I've seen, you OWN him
caryking
Wait…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

From what I've seen, you OWN him
He is just another typical lefty blowhard.... If he can't resort to calling something racist he has no argument.

He did a "hit and run" just like he did with the gun control/mass shooting thread.

When he was shown statistics, especially the ones he didn't like, he disappeared. Very telling of the type of character he possesses.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
Quote:

Back on topic... Notice every damn thing I said about Comrade Manny is true. He got his lefty ass handed to him yesterday, was proven to be nothing more than a pinko mouthpiece for the MSM and his BS was exposed.

He couldn't refute the facts. He couldn't claim racism on any level. So what does he do? Run and hide until he finds his next talking point....
Sorry, my attention was elsewhere. Which facts relating to the Biden documents and/or the Trump documents was I supposedly unable to refute? There aren't a lot of facts out there for the Biden docs and the facts about the Trump docs are well established.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Sorry, my attention was elsewhere. Which facts relating to the Biden documents and/or the Trump documents was I supposedly unable to refute? There aren't a lot of facts out there for the Biden docs and the facts about the Trump docs are well established.

There are plenty of facts about the Biden docs. You just need to get off MSNBC as they are a shill…

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

There are plenty of facts about the Biden docs. You just need to get off MSNBC as they are a shill…
OK, so which facts have I supposedly been unabble to refute?
Wufpack17
caryking said:

Wait…

Do you think Joe is going to use the rebate to replace his gas range for an electric?

By the way. Gas ranges are a far more economical choice for lower income families. I guess the poor don't matter.
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Manny, just go look at other media…. You will find things, like, the documents were moved twice, by who? They moved from the (hell, I don't even know from where) to the first building that was this thinktank into the current building, on Constitution Ave.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Manny, just go look at other media…. You will find things, like, the documents were moved twice, by who? They moved from the (hell, I don't even know from where) to the first building that was this thinktank into the current building, on Constitution Ave.
That would require him to think for himself. Hasn't he proven he isn't capable of that enough times? Stop asking him to do stuff he's not able to do!!! LMAO....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I'm happy to stipulate:
  • The documents include US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom dated between 2013 and 2016
  • The Biden offices (and, hence, these documents) were moved some number of times after 2016

Not sure how either of those facts either (a) make much difference in comparing the Biden and Trump circumstances or (b) add up to "obstruction of justice." I ealier listed a number of differences between the Biden and Trump circumstances. I don't see how either of these facts affect any of those diferences. If you see otherwise, please elaborate.
packgrad
I just read your list of differences. Lol. Personally oversaw the packing of classified documents. Utter nonsense. But then again you think nobody cares. Keep spewing your propaganda.
packgrad
For Manny, because the Archives/FBI/DOJ haven't been weaponized against Biden, it's ok that he accidentally had classified documents that he didn't personally pack himself.

Hard to believe educated people try to differentiate the situations with that nonsense list he created.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I'm happy to stipulate:
  • The documents include US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom dated between 2013 and 2016
  • The Biden offices (and, hence, these documents) were moved some number of times after 2016

Not sure how either of those facts either (a) make much difference in comparing the Biden and Trump circumstances or (b) add up to "obstruction of justice." I ealier listed a number of differences between the Biden and Trump circumstances. I don't see how either of these facts affect any of those diferences. If you see otherwise, please elaborate.

Biden had "No" right, under any law, to move these documents! They were classified! The President has so much more power to do what he wants! That makes this the big difference. In fact that's what makes the Trump document issue, ridiculous!

Joe Biden
packgrad
Another difference that for some reason Manny didn't put on his list, Archives, FBI, DOJ, and media sat on this information until after the midterms.

Corruption.
caryking
https://gettr.com/post/p24opl4a5b4

https://gettr.com/post/p24oqzbbcb5

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I'm happy to stipulate:

Biden had "No" right, under any law, to move these documents! They were classified! The President has so much more power to do what he wants! That makes this the big difference. In fact that's what makes the Trump document issue, ridiculous!

I agree that the classified documents should not have been in the Biden offices. I don't think anyone - including Biden - has disputed that. As we discussed at length in the Mar-a-Lago thread, the question of whether Trump could have declassified any documents (although there remains no evidence that he actually did so) does not change either (a) that he was not authorized to retain those documents outside the custody of the Archives without their permission and did not return the documents when requested, or (b) that liability under any of the statutes listed in the Mar-a-Lago search warrant does not require classification of any documents or information.

There remains no evidence that anyone, including Biden or the Archives, was aware of the documents before they were discovered in November or that these documents were subject of a request from the Archives before they were discovered and returned. It is Trump's conduct after the Archives began requesting the return of specific documents, after a subpoena was issued, and after his lawyer swore a statement that all documents were returned after a diligent search that makes his case more egregious.

(Edited to add the word "not," which is important.)
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I'm happy to stipulate:

I agree that the classified documents should not have been in the Biden offices. I don't think anyone - including Biden - has disputed that. As we discussed at length in the Mar-a-Lago thread, the question of whether Trump could have declassified any documents (although there remains no evidence that he actually did so) does not change either (a) that he was not authorized to retain those documents outside the custody of the Archives without their permission and did not return the documents when requested, or (b) that liability under any of the statutes listed in the Mar-a-Lago search warrant does not require classification of any documents or information.

There remains no evidence that anyone, including Biden or the Archives, was aware of the documents before they were discovered in November or that these documents were subject of a request from the Archives before they were discovered and returned. It is Trump's conduct after the Archives began requesting the return of specific documents, after a subpoena was issued, and after his lawyer swore a statement that all documents were returned after a diligent search that makes his case more egregious.

Manny, I think we are at an impasse, right?

I believe Trump can wave a magic wand over a room and de-classify documents. I'm not saying that it would be prudent; rather, he can. The VP does "NOT" have that latitude! Hopefully, we agree on that!

So, no need for this to be debated any longer as we don't see eye to eye. Isn't it amazing how the law can be so non-binding... On to another debate...

Joe Biden
Manny Sanguine
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I'm happy to stipulate:

I believe Trump can wave a magic wand over a room and de-classify documents. I'm not saying that it would be prudent; rather, he can. The VP does "NOT" have that latitude! Hopefully, we agree on that!

So, no need for this to be debated any longer as we don't see eye to eye. Isn't it amazing how the law can be so non-binding... On to another debate...
I agree that the president's theoretical power to declassify documents at will stems from his role as Commander in Chief, which the VP dies not enjoy. However, whether did or didn't does not affect his potential culpability under any of the statutes listed in the Mar-a-Lago search warrant. I looked at those statutes again yesterday and IMHO, under the facts that are known as of now, none of them would appear to apply to the Biden documents. A main reason for that is that they variously require a request for the return oft documents that was not complied with or conduct that was "willful" or "with the intent to." That's a high bar, but Trump's conduct after the Archives began requesting the documents and after the subpoena could arguably qualify.

I appreciate your willingness to have a reasonable discussion.
Civilized
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I'm happy to stipulate:

Even if you take the President's potential power to declassify to the maximum logical extreme and say he can literally wave his magic wand and declassify information (and it's legally quite dubious, at best, this is true) he has a responsibility to notify other stakeholders and invested parties of his decision so that they can act accordingly, which he very clearly did not do.

But like Manny said, the case against him isn't predicated upon whether the docs were classed or declassed. It's regarding his and his team's conduct after the Archives requested docs and subpoena issued that makes him and his team potentially culpable. No such corollary for the Biden team exists.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

We all know Joy is an old fat, man hater who's mad at the world for the way her miserable life turned out.
packgrad
Lol that the tapdance now is outrage because of his actions after requesting they be returned. Y'all are so fake. Lol.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

I'm happy to stipulate:

Even if you take the President's potential power to declassify to the maximum logical extreme and say he can literally wave his magic wand and declassify information (and it's legally quite dubious, at best, this is true) he has a responsibility to notify other stakeholders and invested parties of his decision so that they can act accordingly, which he very clearly did not do.

But like Manny said, the case against him isn't predicated upon whether the docs were classed or declassed. It's regarding his and his team's conduct after the Archives requested docs and subpoena issued that makes him and his team potentially culpable. No such corollary for the Biden team exists.
Why did the Archives go after one and at the same time ignore the other?!? Who had the classified documents in their possession longer in these two instances?!?

It goes straight back to what BBW said about Obama having thousands of "classified" (a President can declassify them, as has already been established) documents... and it never being a problem until it was TRUMP!!!!!

You lefty's will never admit when you are in the wrong... double standards or otherwise.

There is exactly no difference between the two, other than a President can declassify "classified" documents, and a Vice-President cannot.

And why take documents related to Ukraine?!? What was there going on of such "National Importance" there during that timeframe?!?

Yeah... we know.

F'n Hypocrites.
Gulfstream4
Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

For me, Trump had the authority to have the documents. Biden (VP) did not.

With that said. Biden is now President and the buck stops with him.
TheStorm
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

We all know Joy is an old fat, man hater who's mad at the world for the way her miserable life turned out.
I don't know how anybody can even bear to watch or listen to that woman talk... talk about being out of touch with middle America? That woman has more screws loose than even a brain surgeon would be willing to try to fix.
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I don't know how anybody can even bear to watch or listen to that woman talk... talk about being out of touch with middle America? That woman has more screws loose than even a brain surgeon would be willing to try to fix.

She's a self hater. Mad at the world. Mad at men. All because she's old-fat-ugly and no one really wants her.

The democrat party is fueled on hate and anger and she is a prime example.
Manny Sanguine
Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Even if you start with the idea that Trump was authorized to have them and Biden was not, that is less relevant if you look at the statutes, especially 18 U.S.C. 793 section (d):
Quote:

(d) Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, ... willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it
Even if Trump starts from a position of lawfully being in possesion, once he "willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand" he is potentially in viloation of the law. As I mentioned earlier, the other statutes require willful conduct that would be hard to establish with respect to the Biden documents, and isn't supported by facts we have at present.
TheStorm
Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Even if you start with the idea that Trump was authorized to have them and Biden was not, that is less relevant if you look at the statutes, especially 18 U.S.C. 793 section (d):
Quote:

(d) Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, ... willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it
Even if Trump starts from a position of lawfully being in possesion, once he "willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand" he is potentially in viloation of the law. As I mentioned earlier, the other statutes require willful conduct that would be hard to establish with respect to the Biden documents, and isn't supported by facts we have at present.
Biden had his 4 years longer than Trump... chew on that and explain it away for us why don't you?
Manny Sanguine
TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Quote:

Biden had his 4 years longer than Trump... chew on that and explain it away for us why don't you?
Um, things were stuffed in a box and put in an office closet and nobody looked at it for four years. I don't find that far fetched. I have boxes in my attic that have been moved to three different house over 16 years without anyone going through them. My office has boxes of client documents that nobody has opened in way more than four years. (As far as I know, none of them contain classified documents.). Again, there is no evidence that anyone - Biden, the Archives, or anyone else - knew the doscuments were missing or in those boxes until they were discovered in November and returned to the Archives.
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Quote:

Quote:

Um, things were stuffed in a box and put in an office closet and nobody looked at it for four years. I don't find that far fetched. I have boxes in my attic that have been moved to three different house over 16 years without anyone going through them. My office has boxes of client documents that nobody has opened in way more than four years. (As far as I know, none of them contain classified documents.). Again, there is no evidence that anyone - Biden, the Archives, or anyone else - knew the doscuments were missing or in those boxes until they were discovered in November and returned to the Archives.
Glad you take Biden at his word. He has done nothing but show he is an honest man. Trump, however, be outraged!
First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.