The Biden Administration..V3

828,270 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

yeah, that's called a war. Thought all you America first folks didn't want the US to mess with other countries affairs.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

yeah, that's called a war. Thought all you America first folks didn't want the US to mess with other countries affairs.
You never cease to amaze me Hoke. These cartels are trafficking narcotics to addict and kill our children, trafficking fentanyl to kill our citizens including the lacing of pharmaceuticals on the street, trafficking children and women for slavery and illicit sex industries and now many have moved their headquarters into the SW USA and bring violence and intimidation with them.

They attack our neighbors and our families...........and you sit idly by wringing your hands. You obviously don't have the gumption to defend your homeland. You keep doing you......you don't have anything else in ya.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Umm. What about all those poor people from those countries that should be able to live free without persecution and violence? Shouldn't they have the opportunity to live freely in the countries where they were born?

I have no feelings either way about Trump being the one talking about it, but I do think that it is something that should be done with the cooperation and assistance of those country's themselves.

It's a hell of a lot of a better idea than whatever that is that we are doing right now.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hokie, there is a huge difference between a "vital National interest of the US" and not.

Ukraine - not
Southern border - vital

I'm confident you see that to be the case. Ukraine situation is horrible, just not in the vital national interest of the US. For the land mass around Ukraine, it is. They need to step up and help. Unfortunately, they aren't. Why?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
From The Hill:

Gaetz, for his part, said he had switched from voting for other candidates to voting "present" because "I ran out of things to ask for."

Asked if he trusts McCarthy, Gaetz suggested he does not. "Fortunately, we have a rules agreement that isn't reliant on that," he said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3803496-mccarthy-praises-trump-gaetz-for-helping-secure-speakership/

Joe Biden
caryking
This is the person (Mike Rogers of Alabama) that threatened the 20 holdouts. Here, he is being restrained, when addressing Matt Gaetz.

This guy is the epitome of a RINO Republican. I hope he is primaried in his next election. THUG!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

All 20 do not trust him; all of em'.

Well, it looks like only 7 don't trust him now…
Interesting stuff. My belief is that this is calculated for more than just a show. Several of those voting for KM don't trust him either and would certainly prefer another. Jim Jordan is 100% freedom caucus and certainly he would prefer freedom caucus in leadership. Something is up..
Jordan wants that judiciary chairmanship bad….now we'll see what he does with it.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Interesting stuff. My belief is that this is calculated for more than just a show. Several of those voting for KM don't trust him either and would certainly prefer another. Jim Jordan is 100% freedom caucus and certainly he would prefer freedom caucus in leadership. Something is up..
Jordan wants that judiciary chairmanship bad….now we'll see what he does with it.
Actually, it's what McCarty and the Rules Committee let him do with it…. Without the required changes, from the 20, his committee would have been no different than what we got, out of the Benghazi hearings. Nothing!

All that's left is to get these new rules passed by the house. I've already seen one (Gonzales of Texas) say he is a "No" vote. Let's see if McCarthy will whip the votes, for the rules changes. Do you trust him?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I agree. Somewhat like Trey Gowdy, I question whether he'll follow through. Of course, we see who Gowdy is now.
Werewolf
caryking said:

This is the person (Mike Rogers of Alabama) that threatened the 20 holdouts. Here, he is being restrained, when addressing Matt Gaetz.

This guy is the epitome of a RINO Republican. I hope he is primaried in his next election. THUG!!
The epitome of our so-called representative govt. They won't fight for the individual like that.
caryking
If this is true, then this is despicable…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

Of course it's true. That's exactly how the 'crats always roll...
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

So is the guy "holding" him and the guy next to him. Both of them North Carolina born or raised and both of them are North Carolina worthless.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Of course it's true. That's exactly how the 'crats always roll...
Storm, unfortunately, Republicans do the same thing…. Nonetheless, it's despicable either way…

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/another-setback-for-the-democrats-stolen-election-conspiracy-theory/

Quote:

Today, however, the Post's own cybersecurity columnist Tim Starks offers a reality check:
Quote:

Russian influence operations on Twitter in the 2016 presidential election reached relatively few users, most of whom were highly partisan Republicans, and the Russian accounts had no measurable impact in changing minds or influencing voter behavior, according to a study out this morning. The study, which the New York University Center for Social Media and Politics helmed, explores the limits of what Russian disinformation and misinformation was able to achieve on one major social media platform in the 2016 elections. "My personal sense coming out of this is that this got way overhyped," Josh Tucker, one of the report's authors who is also the co-director of the New York University center, told me about the meaningfulness of the Russian tweets. "Now we're looking back at data and we can see how concentrated this was in one small portion of the population, and how the fact that people who were being exposed to these were really, really likely to vote for Trump," Tucker said. "And then we have this data to show we can't find any relationship between being exposed to these tweets and people's change in attitudes."
In fact, Tucker suggests that Democrats running with "Russians hacked the election" did more damage to our political system than the Russian efforts themselves:
Quote:

One of the potential impacts was indirect, Tucker said: It opened the door for people to doubt that President Biden defeated Trump in 2020. "That campaign may have been more successful for reasons that it didn't set out to be successful, but by getting caught and having all this discussion," he said.

caryking

[url=https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/1612593475790467072?s=61&t=D7YfR7E5xo1kcfbiyRX-bA][/url]

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CnNT20HJBp3
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
LOL, that's about right.
Werewolf
Hey Sieve, are you paying attention yet? But it helps prevent climate change, no?

Werewolf
Your POTUS has spoken. Now fall in line.......immediately. Sieve, recommended for U50 so you'll have to wait.

jkpackfan
caryking said:

[url=https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/1612593475790467072?s=61&t=D7YfR7E5xo1kcfbiyRX-bA][/url]

The rules don't apply to democrats.
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

Hey Sieve, are you paying attention yet? But it helps prevent climate change, no?

So stupid my head hurts. What will be next, gas water heaters?
LetEmKnowPack
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Im sure we will see the folks from the trump documents thread with the same passion here...probably even some exclamation points for emphasis....
BBW12OG
High Travoltage said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Im sure we will see the folks from the trump documents thread with the same passion here...probably even some exclamation points for emphasis....
You would think so.

But, if history has proven anything on this board people such as Hokie, Civ, Plasma, Manny, Chem and the rest are of little moral character. And I sincerely mean that.

They parrot whatever the MSM tells them and follow blindly. Could care less about the facts just as long as their side wins.

Take for instance the lies that Hokie has spewed on here time and time again. But yet we are supposed to believe he is an "OK" guy. BS. When you lie constantly and then try to play it off when you are busted you are a caught liar and that is what you are. He epitomizes the "trophies for all" generation and has probably never been told no and has been propped up by his folks and never had to really work a day in his life....FACT.

Civ does nothing but drop in, twist information and run and hide. His first original thought or opinion will be his first.

Chem is just a full blown left wing nutjob who would slurp up anything the MARXIST PARTY serves. And ask for more.

Plasma... well... see above.

Manny is nothing but a race baiting lefty who sees racism in every situation. And wouldn't know how to intelligently have a conversation on gun violence if you gave him a month to prepare. He's proven that time and time again. If you take RAAAAYYYYYYCCCCIIIIIISSSSSMMMMMM out of his playbook he's as empty as a champagne bottle after the New Year rings in.

Now, Happy New Year to all....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
Welcome back. Nice first post since your vacation.

I'm generally willing to roll along with your weak personal insults in lieu of actual arguments (yelling "MARXIST" and all that), but if you want to accuse me or anyone else of racism, you best be prepared to back it up. Otherwise, please retract and apologize. I don't take that lightly.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

I'm generally willing to roll along with your weak personal insults in lieu of actual arguments (yelling "MARXIST" and all that), but if you want to accuse me or anyone else of racism, you best be prepared to back it up. Otherwise, please retract and apologize. I don't take that lightly.
Thanks.... Arizona was lovely and so was my wedding.

If you are insinuating I was banned then you can GFY. I wasn't.

I'm not apologizing for anything I said. You are the one that absolutely brought race into the argument of gun control/mass shootings when I posted the facts from the FBI Crime Statistics website. And I don't have to "prove" anything. Anyone that read the threads and has a memory will know what you said and what your comments were.

When you were proven wrong you disappeared. Typical....

And I could care less what you take lightly or what you take heavily. You are who you are and you proved it last summer. I proved your racist comments wrong and you disappeared when you couldn't refute the facts.

Deal with it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

I'm not apologizing for anything I said. You are the one that absolutely brought race into the argument of gun control/mass shootings when I posted the facts from the FBI Crime Statistics website. And I don't have to "prove" anything. Anyone that read the threads and has a memory will know what you said and what your comments were.

And I could care less what you take lightly or what you take heavily. You are who you are and you proved it last summer. I proved your racist comments wrong and you disappeared when you couldn't refute the facts.

Deal with it.
I categorically deny making racist comments in the gun control thread(s) or any other. Maybe you have me confused with someone else, maybe you misconstrued something I said, or maybe you made it up in your imagination. I don't know. However, if you continue to make that accusation, you need to back it up. Point to such a post. Shouldn't be that hard. Not like I have thousands of posts. This is my 170th post. Glancing at my profile, it looks like I have less than 20 in the "Texas School Shooting" thread. Please point to the one in which you think I made racist comments.

Back it up or retract and apologize.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Deal with it.
I categorically deny making racist comments in the gun control thread(s) or any other. Maybe you have me confused with someone else, maybe you misconstrued something I said, or maybe you made it up in your imagination. I don't know. However, if you continue to make that accusation, you need to back it up. Point to such a post. Shouldn't be that hard. Not like I have thousands of posts. This is my 170th post. Glancing at my profile, it looks like I have less than 20 in the "Texas School Shooting" thread. Please point to the one in which you think I made racist comments.

Deny all you want. Read the thread. You know damn well what you were implying when you made the comments.

I don't "need to back up" anything. Why did you abandon the thread when you were shown the facts that refuted your statements?

As far as you saying "Back it up or retract and apologize" you can go pound sand.

Flag the post, email the mods do whatever you feel like you need to do. Typical crying lefty when you are called out suits you to a "T."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

You can't make this stuff up.
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Deal with it.

Deny all you want. Read the thread. You know damn well what you were implying when you made the comments.

I don't "need to back up" anything. Why did you abandon the thread when you were shown the facts that refuted your statements?

As far as you saying "Back it up or retract and apologize" you can go pound sand.

Flag the post, email the mods do whatever you feel like you need to do. Typical crying lefty when you are called out suits you to a "T."
Once again, you make an assertion of fact, are challenged to back up your assertions, and you cannot. It is, as you would say, "typical." Done responding to this.
Gulfstream4
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Deal with it.

Once again, you make an assertion of fact, are challenged to back up your assertions, and you cannot. It is, as you would say, "typical." Done responding to this.

Anything on your guy and the finding of classified documents?
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Deal with it.

Of course you are. Thanks for proving my point.

Typical lefty... when faced with the facts that you don't like you run and hide.

Answer Gulf's question. Anything on topic for the Sleepy Joe administration?

You and your lefty brethren are a great example of the spineless identity politics of your party. I'm sure you'll find something racist in that statement with your posting history...

*Also you failed to acknowledge your insinuation of me being banned or on "vacation" as you put it. Just as you do with your veiled accusations of racism you circumvent accountability your obvious innuendo.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
Quote:

Anything on your guy and the finding of classified documents?
So far, none of these things have been alleged with respect Biden:
  • That Biden personally oversaw the packing of the boxes of documents in question
  • That Biden requested any of the classified documents in the last few days before leaving office as VP
  • That the Archives (or anyone else) was aware of the missing documents and requested their return
  • That any of the classified documents were in an unsecured office desk in Biden's personal residence
  • That Biden, or anyone in his employ, moved the documents between locations after being aware that the Archives/FBI/DOJ were seeking their return
  • That Biden, himself or through attorneys, made false statements to the FBI/DOJ regarding possession of any classified documents and the diligence of a search for such documents
  • That Biden publicly complained that the classified documents here his personal property
  • That the classified documents include any classified at the highest levels requiring specialized compartmented access

It's never a good thing if classified documents are not handled properly. However, the severity and willfullness of the conduct here, so far, appears much different than any other recent cases you might be thinking of.
hokiewolf
Like I said when this Trump documents thing started, I'll take a wait and see approach.
First Page Last Page
Page 99 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.