The Biden Administration..V3

828,420 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Every Black Life Matters - Gary McGary, worth a listen - 16 min or so

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4***voM0ul2fxIKeO8ltIu

This requires more information…. Barak has a wedding ring and the two have daughters. They look like both of them. I know we have a gender identity issue going on; however, anyway you look at it, men don't have babies…

So, this one is a little too far out there…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

This requires more information…. Barak has a wedding ring and the two have daughters. They look like both of them. I know we have a gender identity issue going on; however, anyway you look at it, men don't have babies…

U r talking about the other pic I presume? Supposedly the two daughters are another couple's. If you read about this on the internet you'll see pro and con to this claim.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

U r talking about the other pic I presume? Supposedly the two daughters are another couple's. If you read about this on the internet you'll see pro and con to this claim.

Were, this, along with the birth certificate stuff is probably over the top…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Let's get this one back on topic....

I'm with Cary on this one Were.... I could give two rats ass' about the Dear Leader and his crew.

I'm more concerned about what the current idiots in the White House are doing.

You have the MARXIST PARTY spewing enough nonsense and folks on here clamoring that all President Trump did was lie and that is why they hate him

They don't have the balls to own up and defend Sleepy Joe... they "claim" they don't support him but they vote for his party and in turn him.

And Chem is nothing but that white speck on the top of chicken s H i t.... He hasn't got enough integrity, courage or backbone to try and defend it.

He runs to another board here pissing and moaning like a little bee ya tch to try and get attention. What a freaking LOSER...

That my friend is a guy who would drive past an elderly couple in the rain trying to fix a flat tire. He's not a good representation of ANY university and that is a FACT.

Eat a turd Chem... a big fat smelly one.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Were, this, along with the birth certificate stuff is probably over the top…

I diminished the birth certificate stuff when Hannity was 1st talking about it….and then voted for Obama in 2008…..so I just thought right wing BS. About 5 years ago some of this other info came to my attention….I think otherwise now.

I'll PM a few extra pics tomorrow from my work computer ….or I can post em here…either way.

Again, this is not judging anyone, it's an attempt to show others that the main stream media lies, deceived, and sensors
Werewolf
Barack Obama: (Michael) & I ??? - TRH 94 - Bing video

References .........MIchael & I.

Look up the comment Joan Rivers made about a month or so before her surprising death from dental surgery.

Cary, I'll PM a few other pics so as to not derail the thread on our current greatest of great POTUS's.
caryking
caryking said:

You know… I really don't like the term(s) populist or populism. I like the term constitutional conservative. Unfortunately, the country has moved so far left that it's going to take, and has taken, people to step up and say no more!

I understand why it's called populism as the populist is standing up and saying no more!

For the life of me, Hokie, I don't understand what is so wrong with those actions. For the longest time, the far left, has been standing up and society has changed. My opinion is that it hasn't been for the good. So, when people are standing up and saying, no more, then I support it.

The Republican Party has been complicit in the change in our society. The controlled opposition stance, they have taken, hasn't worked. I see the majority of the Republican Party as being feckless, at best! I continue to vote for the party, because the opposition is an abysmal group!

One other thing that disappoints me is the Country Club Republican. They speak all the right things, while we watch our country become decimated by China influence. I'm a fan of a true free-market, at the same time, we should have protectionism to our core economy. I know that word protectionism is going to scare off some; however, if some of you saw the "real" manufacturing process and the complete reliance our country has on China, I would hope you would see a massive security risk we have.

I'm not sure, I know, the right level of policy to protect the country's interest vs a free-market, but I do think we all should know the reality.
I just looked up this post and wanted to bring it to the top... The bolded statement, for me, explains what populism is. Nothing about policies are changed; rather, populism is nothing more than the populist speaking louder than the elites.

That has worked brilliantly, by the far left; now, we need to be doing the same!!! Let the Populist speak! Force the elites to listen!! In this case the elites are members (168 in total) of the RNC!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Where's Hunter?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Never a word of opposition to the Gestapo tactics by he same 3-5 people here. Not a word opposing drag shows for children either ….Silence is approval

Werewolf
CONSTITUTION, PENNSYLVANIA, INDEPENDENCE.

These are the 3 main drags in DC. Many of our Govt buildings, and all of the Museums reside on them. Prior to "C" these streets would be absolutely packed with cars, an insane amount of traffic, the sidewalks swarmed with people, and lines at the food trucks during lunch time. It was a hustle bustle district. I wouldn't even come here, it was that chaotic. The plandemic is over, and yet this city is empty, most buildings, a ghost town. Where is everyone? If this Govt was up and running, like usual, it would not look this way. The swamp was very deep. Patriots are in complete control.
hokiewolf
Here's a dude who wants to put in the work. Bravo

caryking
hokiewolf said:

Here's a dude who wants to put in the work. Bravo

Chip Roy is a fighter!!! I like him…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Again.... he's who he is...

Have a Merry Christmas Cary....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Again.... he's who he is...

Have a Merry Christmas Cary....
Thanks BBW…

Merry Christmas to you…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Merry Christmas everyone!
caryking
Did I hear that the Omnibus bill is un-signable by Biden. It has a number of flaws that need to be fixed…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Civilized
Why are you carrying Russia's water?
caryking
Civilized said:

I don't think anyone is carrying Russian water. The point is very simple:

When this is all said and done, the eastern flank of Ukraine will be Russia territory. This territory has been in dispute for much longer than this war. So, the lobbyist Zalensky is allowing his people to be killed. The casualty numbers coming out of the State department may show that Russia is probably winning.

So, the lobbyist should just accept the loss he's going to have and save his people the anguish. The people, in this territory, more associate with Russia, than Ukraine.

Now, we are funding a war, that is not winnable. More importantly, no one in their area, is willing to step up and help. Then, add in the lack of accountability, we have, regarding how the money is being spent.

Oh…. We are broke!

32T in debt (not including the latest 1.7T)
9T on the federal reserve balance sheet
50T in unfunded liability's

At some point, printing money is going to be the end of the US economy. I would suggest, everyone on this board, care more about the economic position, we are in, than making useless remarks about carrying water.

Should we be thanking Putin for the lowering gas prices? According to the current administration, Putin was the reason our prices were rising, right? FYI, those last last questions are as ridiculous as Civ's remark…

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
jkpackfan
GuerrillaPack said:

Lol it's so true
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Civilized said:

I don't think anyone is carrying Russian water. The point is very simple:

When this is all said and done, the eastern flank of Ukraine will be Russia territory. This territory has been in dispute for much longer than this war. So, the lobbyist Zalensky is allowing his people to be killed. The casualty numbers coming out of the State department may show that Russia is probably winning.

So, the lobbyist should just accept the loss he's going to have and save his people the anguish. The people, in this territory, more associate with Russia, than Ukraine.

Now, we are funding a war, that is not winnable. More importantly, no one in their area, is willing to step up and help. Then, add in the lack of accountability, we have, regarding how the money is being spent.

Oh…. We are broke!

32T in debt (not including the latest 1.7T)
9T on the federal reserve balance sheet
50T in unfunded liability's

At some point, printing money is going to be the end of the US economy. I would suggest, everyone on this board, care more about the economic position, we are in, than making useless remarks about carrying water.

Should we be thanking Putin for the lowering gas prices? According to the current administration, Putin was the reason our prices were rising, right? FYI, those last last questions are as ridiculous as Civ's remark…
Liberals could care less about debt, just keep spending and printing!!
Oldsouljer
Frankly, this situation may be/is the most bungled enterprise ever by the West. Ukraine should have been brought into NATO by 2014 at the latest and preferably as soon as the Baltics and the rest of Eastern Europe. Not doing so invited strategic ambiguity which is always a recipe for trouble by a troublemaker like Putin. Now it's too late. Can't bail on Ukraine either, because Poland, the Baltics and our new Nordic allies will become politically unstable due to questions of NATO's resolve plus Eastern Europe is becoming restive against Brussel's non-military demands which will only become more problematic with Putin's troops on their borders.
Werewolf
It's a very very dangerous slippery slope for our intelligience agencies to be operating in Russian territory on sabotage missions . You think otherwise?
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Frankly, this situation may be/is the most bungled enterprise ever by the West. Ukraine should have been brought into NATO by 2014 at the latest and preferably as soon as the Baltics and the rest of Eastern Europe. Not doing so invited strategic ambiguity which is always a recipe for trouble by a troublemaker like Putin. Now it's too late. Can't bail on Ukraine either, because Poland, the Baltics and our new Nordic allies will become politically unstable due to questions of NATO's resolve plus Eastern Europe is becoming restive against Brussel's non-military demands which will only become more problematic with Putin's troops on their borders.
There is no such thing as NATO. NATO is the USA, anyway you look at it…. We are the only ones supporting this mess.

That said, when the world asked Ukraine to get rid of its Nuclear, then, they should have been accepted into, either the EU or NATO. That said, it's time for us to force a resolution to this mess or cut them off. We don't have any money!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
I think your opinion is totally legit Cary and I agree with some of the principle. I think the issue I have still is just succeeding territory to Russia. Ukraine really didn't ask for this invasion, and I don't have as bad of an opinion of Zelenski as others here do. If he was as corrupt as some here say he is, he would've fled the country and never returned. He's done the opposite and I admire the fight of the underdog.

I feel like I could make the argument that the US didn't do enough early on to help Ukraine and that has prolonged this and cost more money too. But at the end of the day, if the policy of this country supports in some way the defeat of Putin, I'm for it.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

I think your opinion is totally legit Cary and I agree with some of the principle. I think the issue I have still is just succeeding territory to Russia. Ukraine really didn't ask for this invasion, and I don't have as bad of an opinion of Zelenski as others here do. If he was as corrupt as some here say he is, he would've fled the country and never returned. He's done the opposite and I admire the fight of the underdog.

I feel like I could make the argument that the US didn't do enough early on to help Ukraine and that has prolonged this and cost more money too. But at the end of the day, if the policy of this country supports in some way the defeat of Putin, I'm for it.
The botched withdrawal from Afghanistan is what led to this invasion... once Putin saw that Biden was going to be what he is, that is what opened up this door. He saw a weakness - that shouldn't have been allowed to be - and exploited it.

In other words, he called the bluff and guessed correctly.
caryking
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

The botched withdrawal from Afghanistan is what led to this invasion... once Putin saw that Biden was going to be what he is, that is what opened up this door. He saw a weakness - that shouldn't have been allowed to be - and exploited it.

Storm, that is the standard GOP statement. It may be correct; however, that land has been in dispute for as long as we've had Ukraine.

Hokie, to some degree, we are in lock step. As I said earlier, Ukraine gave up Nuclear for protection. The elites of the world got what they wanted (de-nuclear) and didn't return their part of the agreement. So, if it's NATO, EU, or whatever, it didn't happen…

I still believe this is a Europe Asia issue to deal with. I can't think of One vital national interest, the US has. It's time for those continents to help themselves…. Remember, the US only declared war on Japan in WW2. It was the Nazi's that declared war on the US. Our goal was to deal with Japan; however, the elites, back then, drug us into WW2!

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Yep. Putin took Crimea when Obama was President. Didn't make a move when Trump was President. Invaded eastern Ukraine when Biden became President.

….think I'm starting to see a pattern here??
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

It's a very very dangerous slippery slope for our intelligience agencies to be operating in Russian territory on sabotage missions . You think otherwise?

Sieve, r we too careful in Russia? You think CIA should maybe even set off a few explosions near the Kremlin?

You have not a clue about this topic….u wish to flirt w nuclear exchange?

Would it be OK for KGB to detonate a few explosions in and around RTP area?
GuerrillaPack
I stumbled upon this video which explains an extremely important concept about modern Leftist (totalitarian communist) movements, and the psychological mechanism at work. I didn't want to start a whole new thread on it, but just thought it best to post it here.

Left-wing, totalitarian socialist movements are not merely political in nature -- they are religious as well.

As human beings, we are inherently religious in nature. We strive to worship something, and find a higher purpose in our lives, and hope for some future utopia or paradise. That's the way we were created...to have these desires.

The fundamental driving belief of "right-wing" or "conservative" ideology is the belief in God and a Creator or Higher Power, and that this current life is filled with pain and struggle and can never be utopian or a paradise, and we will only ultimately achieve a utopia or paradise after we die, in heaven.

With Leftist/communist ideology however, belief in God is attacked and rejected. In its place, human beings are the new "gods" of our universe. They believe that human intellect (through science and advancement of knowledge, etc) is what should guide us and direct our lives. With communism/Marxism, it is claimed that human beings (without God) can create a future "utopia" or "paradise on earth" through the State/government having total power and able to totally control the economy, education system, banking, and the rest of society.

The religious fervor of Leftists is channeled and directed into viewing the socialist "elites" and "The Science" as the new "gods" who are not to be questioned, and that humanity collectively can create this "utopia". And thus, for example, with the whole "covid-19" scamdemic, Leftists say "trust the science" and fanatically require us to unquestionably believe and obey the government overlords.

In the last half of the video, another important concept is explained: the strategic/deliberate use of "terror" by the elites/State/government (aka "trauma based mind control"), to create a "Stockholm Syndrome" in the masses. This is needed, because the utopia never comes. Communism is not going to bring you that paradise on earth. So, they have to use other means to keep the masses in line. They use the awesome power of the totalitarian state to essentially threaten the masses (with imprisonment, etc...as with dissidents in the Soviet Union), but show "love" (give perks) to those who do not oppose the regime/government. To the "true believers" who view the State as their only hope for a better future, this creates a psychological condition where they have to continue to trust the State/government, because that is their only hope. They don't believe in God. So their only option is to continue to obey and trust the State/government, and just "make the best of it" by continuing to hope for that future utopia and just not "making waves" and being a dissident. They don't see any other option -- like an abuse victim in a Stockholm Syndrome situation who sees their only option to continue to appease the person who is victimizing them.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
But let's really focus on what's important and terminate Gary Hahn but not a single Dem or RINO here will offer up an explanation for this.

Werewolf
I thought I'd share some more lies to start out the New Year. Thank God we have no more mean tweets.

Werewolf
Part I is also known as "The Great Awakening"............and burning the children's fingers over the candle flame.

First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.