The Biden Administration..V3

828,477 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Turrible

caryking
Packchem91
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Not because it matters if it is a he or she but how many here think Brittney is a man and how many think a woman?

And this dude that was released in the trade is considered to be one of the most dangerous men in the world.

Brittney Griner is biologically a woman.
I personally don't know and why I asked the question. Thanks for clearing that up ;-)

EDIT: One more.........how about Michelle Obama?
Orangutan

You should try this joke on Twitter and see how it is received. Well, maybe it wasn't a joke?

Actually, it was part joke and part my view. Is she an orangutan? Well, we all know the answer to that…

Does she have interesting facial features? I think she does.

For too many years, I heard her being described as beautiful, classy, etc…. I've never seen that; however, people see things differently…

Jill Biden, from an appearance stance is a classy looking lady. When she speaks, it goes to hell…

BTW, it's interesting how Chem gets into little scuffles with people. It really doesn't make a difference which board he's on…. Did y'all see the scuffle he was having with James? It's very similar to the stuff he creates on here…

I used to think it's all about his political stance; now, I see it's who he is…

And I think any poster who isn't in lock step with you sees what you are. Even your explanation is dripping with race.
I've thought this for a long time based on other comments you've made, but you've been smart enough to avoid saying certain things. But I guess now you decided, with the few remaining posters who have still are on still on this forum , you can take off your hood, oops, I mean mask.

And yep, I disagree with James on some things, amd agree with him on a lot. But one thing I can say, he's never called a black person an orangutan, so i respect him.

I'm no more racist than you or Civ…. Are you too woke to see my comments as what they are? Yes, the first part was a joke. Yes, I do not find Michele Obama attractive. She has interesting facial features. For that matter, so does Dontella Versace. See, I can be racist (your words) about a white person as well.

Chem, I think you just like to be argumentative…. I'm beginning to doubt you have a core…

BTW, Merry Christmas to you, Chem…

For a guy who likes to suggest he is the smartest guy and most Chistian guy in the room, I had assumed either one, if not both, of those attributes would have led you to reflect and say, "hey, you know, that didn't come out right, and I see how it could reflect badly on me, this site, and other NC State grads....I apologize and I'll delete it".

Instead, you doubled and now tripled down and blame and try to equate others\.

We can agree there is a lot of bad wokeism in this country. Calling someone out for saying a black person looks like an ape, is not being woke. It's being decent. You can be mad about it, but you just don't get to do that anymore.

Tell you what, since you think its ok, and you think I'm just being argumentative, I'll go find that thread on the main sports page about shutting this forum down and post your comment on it and see if others think its just a funny, like you.

Chem, come on man…. None of what you said is true! It may be your creative view; however, it doesn't make it true. So, I'll summarize for you…

I responded about Michelle Obama being an orangutan. Then I said, it was a joke and I also think she's not a pretty woman. I also said that the media (or whatever they are) made her out to be something that I don't see…

Other than my joke, I never said she looks like an ape. Perhaps you have that view from your ability to conflate what I said.

Now, if you feel you need to place this narrative on another thread, please do so…. Don't threaten it, just do it!

No, pretty much everything I said is accurate. And based on your continued deflections, I assume you are good with the post. Sad.

Just wondering Pc91, was it racist when democrats called President Trump an orangutan?
I infer from your question that you consider the two equal?

Was it racist when democrats called President Trump an orangutan? Yes or no?

Not to me. But if it justifies your own behavior to say it is, then go for it.

Below is the definition of racism. For hundreds of years while enslaved or just to marginalize, blacks were often treated as non-human. One way was comparing them to monkeys, chimps, apes. There was a stigma there.

I don't think any white person has ever been called a monkey because of skin tone or facial structure, etc. and certainly not to dehumanize.

So no, I don't equate Cary's and Were's thinking it funny to call a black woman (whom they don't like, to boot) -- an ape -- ever to someone calling a white man one. As quickly as the board admin pulled that comment off the "WC" thread on the main sports page, where more than just a handful of very right-leaning people will see it, I'd say the owner of the site agrees too.

But, if you think it does, I propose you to take a camera and walk into the FB team locker room and pick out a couple of white guys and a couple of black guys and call them each an ape/baboon, etc. Maybe you'll get your answer then too.

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."
So when POC call whites "cracker ass cracker" and "white people are evil" you are Ok with that?

Never mind... you won't respond because you don't have the intellectual ability to engage in a debate.

Hit and run.. and hide.

You are who you are and it is no secret.

Enjoy being a groomer.
BBW, please quit engaging Chem. He's not worth the debate and/or fun you are having. Move on to Civ or somebody else. Civ will debate in good faith…

Lol, from the boards ultimate hypocrite

James didn't like your joke, but did you try it on anyone else yet?
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Not because it matters if it is a he or she but how many here think Brittney is a man and how many think a woman?

And this dude that was released in the trade is considered to be one of the most dangerous men in the world.

I personally don't know and why I asked the question. Thanks for clearing that up ;-)

Orangutan

You should try this joke on Twitter and see how it is received. Well, maybe it wasn't a joke?

Actually, it was part joke and part my view. Is she an orangutan? Well, we all know the answer to that…

For too many years, I heard her being described as beautiful, classy, etc…. I've never seen that; however, people see things differently…

Jill Biden, from an appearance stance is a classy looking lady. When she speaks, it goes to hell…

BTW, it's interesting how Chem gets into little scuffles with people. It really doesn't make a difference which board he's on…. Did y'all see the scuffle he was having with James? It's very similar to the stuff he creates on here…

And I think any poster who isn't in lock step with you sees what you are. Even your explanation is dripping with race.
I've thought this for a long time based on other comments you've made, but you've been smart enough to avoid saying certain things. But I guess now you decided, with the few remaining posters who have still are on still on this forum , you can take off your hood, oops, I mean mask.

And yep, I disagree with James on some things, amd agree with him on a lot. But one thing I can say, he's never called a black person an orangutan, so i respect him.

I'm no more racist than you or Civ…. Are you too woke to see my comments as what they are? Yes, the first part was a joke. Yes, I do not find Michele Obama attractive. She has interesting facial features. For that matter, so does Dontella Versace. See, I can be racist (your words) about a white person as well.

Chem, I think you just like to be argumentative…. I'm beginning to doubt you have a core…

For a guy who likes to suggest he is the smartest guy and most Chistian guy in the room, I had assumed either one, if not both, of those attributes would have led you to reflect and say, "hey, you know, that didn't come out right, and I see how it could reflect badly on me, this site, and other NC State grads....I apologize and I'll delete it".

We can agree there is a lot of bad wokeism in this country. Calling someone out for saying a black person looks like an ape, is not being woke. It's being decent. You can be mad about it, but you just don't get to do that anymore.

Tell you what, since you think its ok, and you think I'm just being argumentative, I'll go find that thread on the main sports page about shutting this forum down and post your comment on it and see if others think its just a funny, like you.

Chem, come on man…. None of what you said is true! It may be your creative view; however, it doesn't make it true. So, I'll summarize for you…

I responded about Michelle Obama being an orangutan. Then I said, it was a joke and I also think she's not a pretty woman. I also said that the media (or whatever they are) made her out to be something that I don't see…

Other than my joke, I never said she looks like an ape. Perhaps you have that view from your ability to conflate what I said.

Now, if you feel you need to place this narrative on another thread, please do so…. Don't threaten it, just do it!

No, pretty much everything I said is accurate. And based on your continued deflections, I assume you are good with the post. Sad.

Just wondering Pc91, was it racist when democrats called President Trump an orangutan?

Below is the definition of racism. For hundreds of years while enslaved or just to marginalize, blacks were often treated as non-human. One way was comparing them to monkeys, chimps, apes. There was a stigma there.

I don't think any white person has ever been called a monkey because of skin tone or facial structure, etc. and certainly not to dehumanize.

So no, I don't equate Cary's and Were's thinking it funny to call a black woman (whom they don't like, to boot) -- an ape -- ever to someone calling a white man one. As quickly as the board admin pulled that comment off the "WC" thread on the main sports page, where more than just a handful of very right-leaning people will see it, I'd say the owner of the site agrees too.

But, if you think it does, I propose you to take a camera and walk into the FB team locker room and pick out a couple of white guys and a couple of black guys and call them each an ape/baboon, etc. Maybe you'll get your answer then too.

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."
So when POC call whites "cracker ass cracker" and "white people are evil" you are Ok with that?

Never mind... you won't respond because you don't have the intellectual ability to engage in a debate.

Hit and run.. and hide.

Enjoy being a groomer.
BBW, please quit engaging Chem. He's not worth the debate and/or fun you are having. Move on to Civ or somebody else. Civ will debate in good faith…

Lol, from the boards ultimate hypocrite / racist

let's not throw around terms like racist and groomer when we know they aren't true. It devalues the actual definition.
caryking
Packchem91
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Orangutan

Hit and run.. and hide.

Enjoy being a groomer.

let's not throw around terms like racist and groomer when we know they aren't true. It devalues the actual definition.
Hokie, I appreciate the call out…. My comment above was to BBW asking him to debate people that will engage in good faith. Chem hasn't shown that he will (hopefully, that will change in the future). His comment towards me is pretty bad!

Those type of accusations create ill will that leads to bad endings…

Again, thanks!!

Make stupid comments, get stupid labels. You are the guy that also said a white personality who went into a black neighborhood should be profiled in a certain way
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Orangutan

Hit and run.. and hide.

Enjoy being a groomer.

And in some cases, they fit
packgrad
Everybody should ignore the crybaby that tried to get the WC board shut down. Heck, he should be banned from the WC after that nonsense.

He's clearly not mature enough to handle the dialogue here.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Everybody should ignore the crybaby that tried to get the WC board shut down. Heck, he should be banned from the WC after that nonsense.

Lol, I see you don't criticize the guy who actually made the comment or the guy who laughed about it. Fitting
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Orangutan

Hit and run.. and hide.

Enjoy being a groomer.

And in some cases, they fit
no they really don't.
Werewolf
My "LOL"was a deflection trying to get back on track. Cary and I have conservative leaning and I wish he'd been more careful about such a comment. The problem is that it tees up guys like you.

All this got started with my comments........1st about the Brittney possibly being born a man and now making millions as a woman. I don't know for certain but the jeep pictures sure show flat chested whatever.

WIth the same thought, I posed what is Michelle Obama. Cary made an unfortunate characterization.

But I'll say it, Michelle was born a male, Michael. Pics showing Michael crotch suggest Michael remains a well-endowed male. Ia Michelle an attractive woman, he$$ NO is my opinion. Michelle is not even an attractive male physically as I understand what most women find appealing.

The point of the darn conversation was "reality is kept from American people by most all news media and social media and both sell a narrative". Satanic beliefs as I understand it are that if others don't resist and oppose something presented to them then it makes that OK. By failing to call them on it is such that "we approve it". Where it leads to - I believe - is that this slowly gets pushed upon us as "having been acceptable in the past".

Normalizing all these genders is consistent with BAAL and satanic rituals/teachings/etc as I understand it.

One more edit: Hopefully the truth can be found over the long haul........as painful as it will be. We must - as a people - work to not divide ourselves as we work towards that truth. BLAH BLAH BLAH......
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Glasswolf
I'm not looking at every post but any post referring to racism will earn you some time off. You've got until 7 pm tonight to go back and edit or delete them
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

caryking
Packchem91
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

My "LOL"was a deflection trying to get back on track. Cary and I have conservative leaning and I wish he'd been more careful about such a comment. The problem is that it tees up guys like you.

All this got started with my comments........1st about the Brittney possibly being born a man and now making millions as a woman. I don't know for certain but the jeep pictures sure show flat chested whatever.

WIth the same thought, I posed what is Michelle Obama. Cary made an unfortunate characterization.

But I'll say it, Michelle was born a male, Michael. Pics showing Michael crotch suggest Michael remains a well-endowed male. Ia Michelle an attractive woman, he$$ NO is my opinion. Michelle is not even an attractive male physically as I understand what most women find appealing.

The point of the darn conversation was "reality is kept from American people by most all news media and social media and both sell a narrative". Satanic beliefs as I understand it are that if others don't resist and oppose something presented to them then it makes that OK. By failing to call them on it is such that "we approve it". Where it leads to - I believe - is that this slowly gets pushed upon us as "having been acceptable in the past".

Normalizing all these genders is consistent with BAAL and satanic rituals/teachings/etc as I understand it.

The comment was inappropriate by me!! That said, I said it as a joke! It wasn't meant to be made into what it is. People need to let their guard down! If you didn't like the comment, just call me out on it and give me a chance to retract what I said.

Chem doesn't know my heart not do I know his! Chem makes accusations as if knows what's in my heart! That is the real tragedy here!

Chem, perhaps it's time for you to go away as you have outstayed your welcome!!!

Oh, and BTW, during the luncheons Hokie and I have… well, Chem, you're not welcome from me. Hokie may have a different opinion. Civ, and anybody else… you're more than welcome!!

Usually people who make a comment like that in a public forum are telling you exactly who they are. It's like the "but I was drunk" defense.

As for the rest or your martyrdom post…lol!
Packchem91
Glasswolf said:

I'm not looking at every post but any post referring to racism will earn you some time off. You've got until 7 pm tonight to go back and edit or delete them

Fair enough. I edited my initial comment from this morning to remove the reference to that
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Lol, I see you don't criticize the guy who actually made the comment or the guy who laughed about it. Fitting
First of all, I personally felt that Cary's comment was in very poor taste... and that he shouldn't have posted something like that here to start with, but as I just said - that is just my personal opinion.

Beyond that, how did it get posted to the Alpha Wolf forum and who took it there?
packgrad
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

First of all, I personally felt that Cary's comment was in very poor taste... and that he shouldn't have posted something like that here to start with, but as I just said - that is just my personal opinion.

Beyond that, how did it get posted to the Alpha Wolf forum and who took it there?

Cary and I discussed his comment. He knows my thoughts on it. I don't get why the guy that tried to form a lynch mob and get the WC shut down is still posting here though.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I posted it in the WC thread there. That's the crap that is on this board now.

Conspiracies, threads about transgenderism, and really crappy jokes. We have BBW and were calling Civ, Hokie, ground chuck and anyone who isn't far right like them "groomers". Where is everyone to calm them out? It's not like one of us made an offensive joke about it?

Someone said earlier that this board is a bad reflection of the university - look at those threads, amd it's true
caryking
Werewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Conspiracies, threads about transgenderism, and really crappy jokes. We have BBW and were calling Civ, Hokie, ground chuck and anyone who isn't far right like them "groomers". Where is everyone to calm them out? It's not like one of us made an offensive joke about it?

Someone said earlier that this board is a bad reflection of the university - look at those threads, amd it's true

So, my post about Toys for Tots is a bad reflection on the university? And, not one response…

Chem, look in the mirror first, buddy!!!
What is "WATCHING TOPIC" in the top right corner? Could Kiem click that and no longer see these topics he's so offended by?
Werewolf
This story is another indicator of a "highly likely" truth.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-says-he-awarded-uncle-a-purple-heart-but-his-story-isn-t-possible/ar-AA15neLp?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3dcc925a0a074769b22eea0b6e5c9d05
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

So, my post about Toys for Tots is a bad reflection on the university? And, not one response…

Yes, this page is a bad reflection of the university.

And yes, I accept my own guilt by continually participating in arguing against conspiracies, rigged elections despite years of evidence disagreeing, Buffalo was staged, if you don't log in and voice a negative opinion on Biden you're a groomer, a 10-year old girls family lied about rape for political purposes theories.

It's crazy what educated people will believe, but just read a few threads on this board, and, well, its just a bad reflection
caryking
Werewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

And yes, I accept my own guilt by continually participating in arguing against conspiracies, rigged elections despite years of evidence disagreeing, Buffalo was staged, if you don't log in and voice a negative opinion on Biden you're a groomer, a 10-year old girls family lied about rape for political purposes theories.

It's crazy what educated people will believe, but just read a few threads on this board, and, well, its just a bad reflection

I'm very uneducated!
me 2.......:-)
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I'm very uneducated!

Yeah, when you put some of your comments on the general board where the handful of posters aren't in lock step with you, it comes across that way for sure!
caryking
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I'm very uneducated!

Yeah, when you put some of your comments on the general board where the handful of posters aren't in lock step with you, it comes across that way for sure!

What's your excuse?

I think time will show (it already does) that I was on the right side of every one of those topics. Heck, and I didn't even mention you and your peers minimizing the Jan 6 disaster.
"It wasn't his fault all those angry people acted angrily" lol
packgrad
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I'm very uneducated!

What's your excuse?

Stop quoting the crybaby if you're not going to ignore him. He's a waste of time. This board is his life. You're giving him what he wants. Attention.
caryking
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

C'mon Chem... you and I both know that there might be a grand total of one person here that pays any attention to anything that GP and Were post.

Just yesterday I had to read a quoted post of Were's, asserting that there was proof that one of our former first lady's was born male... and he wonders why "almost" everybody here thinks that he's a total loon... and even worse than that, he thinks that the bulk of everybody here actually agrees with him (as if he's leading us to salvation)... talk about a true lack of self awareness... and I mean, yeah... I get tired of reading the **** too... so I definitely understand your frustration with that.

I was also very disappointed in Cary's post, not only for what he said being 100% inappropriate here, there or anywhere - but even moreso maybe because it didn't fit my personal opinion of the character of the guy that has been posting here all this time... I don't know what it is about you two, but I think it's fair to say that you bring out the worst in each other here sometimes.

I like you posting here, hell, I like everyone posting here except for the spammers... but I can also say that was a ***** move on your part in taking that post to Alpha Wolf. What in the hell were you thinking?

I know that you like to argue on anything and everything... but maybe if you would also post more on the topics that you are in agreement with others on, instead of just the arguments, this board would become more enjoyable for you again... you are obviously a very intelligent person, and whether I'm right or wrong in saying this, I feel that you and I agree on way more things than we disagree on... same with hokie (and he and I have had a private conversation in the past and I told him that and hopefully he feels the same).

That was a terrible moment for Cary, and in retrospect, I'm sure that he's embarrassed that he acted that way... but you let your anger consume you and what you did only ended up making it worse... best thing for us all to do is put this behind us, and not let it happen again... ALL OF US HERE should immediately notify a moderator if anything like that ever gets posted again (like we did when Marco made an inappropriate comment previously). Everyone needs to be better than that, or they shouldn't be posting here.

I hope that you'll continue to post here... and I mean that sincerely... I'm sure that we'll still go at it from time to time, but I feel pretty confident that you'll be able to handle your side of the argument whenever that happens.

TheStorm
Oh god... now I see that you both went at it again last night.

C'mon guys, you are both better than this.
caryking
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
My information on the virus and then the jab were conspiracy theories too. Two jabs later for da Storm and he's wishing he'd paid more attention earlier. You would now have 3 or 4 jabs but started listening to my "conspiracy theory". Heck you might still be wearing a mask LOL

EDIT: I thought I'd share. I thought Michelle/Michael was more mainstream info that apparently it is here. Some here might want to open their eyes.

Werewolf
There are numerous other pics.....here's one posted on Twitter today. The intent with this - again - is to show how readily we have been duped by the media and - quite frankly - how easily we've been duped.

Werewolf
Every Black Life Matters - Gary McGary, worth a listen - 16 min or so

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4***voM0ul2fxIKeO8ltIu
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.