The Biden Administration..V3

827,593 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Wufpack17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

ridiculous that's what you got out of that speech. He didn't give a reason why he's quitting, it's very clear that he struggled to complete a 17minute seated speech, and there was a vacancy in Biden's eyes and demeanor.

Then, doing the same thing that I hate the right does, claiming that this election is for the savior of democracy in America is absurd. If that's the case, then Biden's whole Presidency is a complete and under failure BECAUSE THAT WAS THE REASON HE RAN IN 2020! What has he been doing the last 3-1/2 years on the one issue that brought him to the White House??

And then saying that there are no servicemen fighting in the world is a flat out lie and an insult to those servicemen and their families and their sacrifice for this country. That is worse than the fake quote that is attributed to Trump BY FAR.

That speech was terrible and signaled clear to the American people that politics trumps properly representing and running the Federal Government to serve and protect this "sacred democracy" is unbelievable.

"Saving democracy" means keeping the Mussolini wanna-be out of office. Biden definitely succeeded in 2020. Then in a Hail Mary to keep himself out of prison, Trump decided to run again (he and Bibi are birds of a feather). So yeah, here we go again. If you seriously think Trump is just politics as usual, and refuse to hear the radical shi** coming out of the MAGA movement's mouth day in and day out, then that's a "you" problem. This ain't politics as usual.
Trump is now Mussolini?

It's very apparent you know little about history or what these individuals did.

These people are out of their minds with hate.

What is this fantasy world you live in where your complaints are objective and veracious, and the left's are just "hate?"

It's perfectly okay to have different opinions but when you compare a former President to Hitler or Mussolini you just sound hateful and borderline psycho. But that's Par for the course in today's democrat party.
Oh Jesus spare us. Someone get packgrad, this is what gaslighting actually looks like.

Trump sounds just like Mussolini (and Castro actually) with his blathering, meandering speeches, and says a lot of completely insane sh** that you are apparently numb to. And yeah, he has a weird habit of quoting Hitler directly and blowing kisses to Viktor Orban, etc, who you guys love for some reason.

His new sidekick JD Vance openly talks about how conservatives will need to disregard the supreme court and do some uncomfortable things soon to save America. The entire MAGA movement is based on some sort of fantasy (maybe bloodless) Civil War that prevents Dems from ever holding power again.

Anyone who's spent a day on the Water Cooler knows this is true. It's in our face constantly, even here. Conservatives have had their brains poisoned by endless "stolen election" and "deep state" conspiracies which have turned them into a post-Democracy party. Full stop.

If you don't see it then you're either an oblivious idiot or you're in on the con.
Sounds like, okay. Take a shot here, what has Trump DONE that is Hitler or Mussolini like? Those are some pretty evil guys, so maybe you got something that compares? Call him a crook or a joke, but those two? Pretty lazy.

I said Mussolini wanna-be. There are endless stories from his ex-White House aids of him asking if he could do INSANE things and them telling him no. A Trump term with the current completely MAGA-fied Republican party in which all of those sane voices have been driven out should terrify everyone.
That's actually an incredibly dumb statement, considering the facts.

Well this was a weird thing to say. Definitely not a Mussolini wanna-be.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/27/nx-s1-5054272/trump-christian-wont-vote-anymore-speech

You need to learn context. He's not suggesting he is ending the right to vote. A) he can't run in four years, so no need to vote for him again B) he's suggesting that he will fix what is wrong and people won't feel the need to vote because there won't be anything that needs fixing.

You are incredibly obtuse and easily manipulated by far left wing conspiracies.

"Christians get out and vote. Just this time," he urged. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It'll be fixed. It'll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore my beautiful Christians."

Trump has dog whistled so many times about civil war and being a dictator that he deserves zero benefit of the doubt when he says idiotic things like this.

But even if you squint and run what he said through your Trump decoder, your interpretation is absolutely moronic. Do you really believe that he's going to fix something so you won't have to vote anymore? What do you imagine he's talking about? What's he going to fix?

Doubling down on stupid, I see.

When has he ever threatened a civil war? When has he even claimed to be a dictator?

SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

ridiculous that's what you got out of that speech. He didn't give a reason why he's quitting, it's very clear that he struggled to complete a 17minute seated speech, and there was a vacancy in Biden's eyes and demeanor.

Then, doing the same thing that I hate the right does, claiming that this election is for the savior of democracy in America is absurd. If that's the case, then Biden's whole Presidency is a complete and under failure BECAUSE THAT WAS THE REASON HE RAN IN 2020! What has he been doing the last 3-1/2 years on the one issue that brought him to the White House??

And then saying that there are no servicemen fighting in the world is a flat out lie and an insult to those servicemen and their families and their sacrifice for this country. That is worse than the fake quote that is attributed to Trump BY FAR.

That speech was terrible and signaled clear to the American people that politics trumps properly representing and running the Federal Government to serve and protect this "sacred democracy" is unbelievable.

"Saving democracy" means keeping the Mussolini wanna-be out of office. Biden definitely succeeded in 2020. Then in a Hail Mary to keep himself out of prison, Trump decided to run again (he and Bibi are birds of a feather). So yeah, here we go again. If you seriously think Trump is just politics as usual, and refuse to hear the radical shi** coming out of the MAGA movement's mouth day in and day out, then that's a "you" problem. This ain't politics as usual.
Trump is now Mussolini?

It's very apparent you know little about history or what these individuals did.

These people are out of their minds with hate.

What is this fantasy world you live in where your complaints are objective and veracious, and the left's are just "hate?"

It's perfectly okay to have different opinions but when you compare a former President to Hitler or Mussolini you just sound hateful and borderline psycho. But that's Par for the course in today's democrat party.
Oh Jesus spare us. Someone get packgrad, this is what gaslighting actually looks like.

Trump sounds just like Mussolini (and Castro actually) with his blathering, meandering speeches, and says a lot of completely insane sh** that you are apparently numb to. And yeah, he has a weird habit of quoting Hitler directly and blowing kisses to Viktor Orban, etc, who you guys love for some reason.

His new sidekick JD Vance openly talks about how conservatives will need to disregard the supreme court and do some uncomfortable things soon to save America. The entire MAGA movement is based on some sort of fantasy (maybe bloodless) Civil War that prevents Dems from ever holding power again.

Anyone who's spent a day on the Water Cooler knows this is true. It's in our face constantly, even here. Conservatives have had their brains poisoned by endless "stolen election" and "deep state" conspiracies which have turned them into a post-Democracy party. Full stop.

If you don't see it then you're either an oblivious idiot or you're in on the con.
Sounds like, okay. Take a shot here, what has Trump DONE that is Hitler or Mussolini like? Those are some pretty evil guys, so maybe you got something that compares? Call him a crook or a joke, but those two? Pretty lazy.

I said Mussolini wanna-be. There are endless stories from his ex-White House aids of him asking if he could do INSANE things and them telling him no. A Trump term with the current completely MAGA-fied Republican party in which all of those sane voices have been driven out should terrify everyone.
That's actually an incredibly dumb statement, considering the facts.

Well this was a weird thing to say. Definitely not a Mussolini wanna-be.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/27/nx-s1-5054272/trump-christian-wont-vote-anymore-speech

You need to learn context. He's not suggesting he is ending the right to vote. A) he can't run in four years, so no need to vote for him again B) he's suggesting that he will fix what is wrong and people won't feel the need to vote because there won't be anything that needs fixing.

You are incredibly obtuse and easily manipulated by far left wing conspiracies.

"Christians get out and vote. Just this time," he urged. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It'll be fixed. It'll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore my beautiful Christians."

Trump has dog whistled so many times about civil war and being a dictator that he deserves zero benefit of the doubt when he says idiotic things like this.

But even if you squint and run what he said through your Trump decoder, your interpretation is absolutely moronic. Do you really believe that he's going to fix something so you won't have to vote anymore? What do you imagine he's talking about? What's he going to fix?

Doubling down on stupid, I see.

When has he ever threatened a civil war? When has he even claimed to be a dictator?

No answer to my question? Of course not.
SmaptyWolf
El Lobo Loco said:

For some reason, I just can't picture certain posters entering an evangelical church - Or even knowing where one is. Yet they feel compelled to make statements about what happens in those institutions.

Lol, uh huh. You're like a bunch of 6 year olds who don't think we can see exactly what you're doing.

You're saying evangelical churches aren't all in on Trump now? Really? Too funny.
El Lobo Loco
SmaptyWolf said:

El Lobo Loco said:

For some reason, I just can't picture certain posters entering an evangelical church - Or even knowing where one is. Yet they feel compelled to make statements about what happens in those institutions.

Lol, uh huh. You're like a bunch of 6 year olds who don't think we can see exactly what you're doing.

You're saying evangelical churches aren't all in on Trump now? Really? Too funny.
Please elaborate on what I'm doing Since you seem to know me so well.

And please show me where I said anything about what evangelical churches are or aren't doing. I just questioned whether posters on this message board have stepped foot inside one to have any idea of what is actually going on.
SmaptyWolf
El Lobo Loco said:

SmaptyWolf said:

El Lobo Loco said:

Please elaborate on what I'm doing Since you seem to know me so well.

And please show me where I said anything about what evangelical churches are or aren't doing. I just questioned whether posters on this message board have stepped foot inside one to have any idea of what is actually going on.

/facepalm
packofwolves
Harris owns this too now.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-harris-administration-super-charged-migration-from-latin-america-report

" The expansion of the program comes despite the U.S. traditionally only granting refugee status to individuals who can credibly claim that they cannot return to their home country out of a "well-founded fear" of persecution on the basis of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group, but the CIS analysis argued that many of those coming to the U.S. would more normally be classified as economic migrants.

The report cites a 2024 Mixed Migration Centre survey of program participants that found 90% indicated they wanted to travel to the U.S. for economic opportunities and higher living standards, not to flee potential persecution."
hokiewolf
You know, there's a huge event in the Middle East and we literally have no idea where the actual president of the United States is.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

You know, there's a huge event in the Middle East and we literally have no idea where the actual president of the United States is.
Maybe he's on life support in a bunker somewhere. I'm sure you guys will crack the case.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Not this again.

I have no recall of past presidents rushing to the microphone every time something happened domestically or abroad but apparently that's now the standard.

We need proof of life from the president every 24-48 hours or else he's presumed KIA. Being President is now apparently a spectator sport.
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

According to KJP, they are recalibrating.
CoachCase
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol! You can't make this up! Inept leadership from top to bottom. Frightening at what our federal government has become. What is even more concerning is that many Americans either have no clue or they don't want to know because that takes energy, effort and the ability to think for one's self!
TheStorm
CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol! You can't make this up! Inept leadership from top to bottom. Frightening at what our federal government has become. What is even more concerning is that many Americans either have no clue or they don't want to know because that takes energy, effort and the ability to think for one's self!
Biden could sleep all day long every single day and it wouldn't make any difference. He has never been the one calling the shots, and it's going to be the exact same way if Harris gets her chance to be the next puppet.
Werewolf
Here's how men in uniform decouple from the Corporation of the United States. Stay tuned.

Werewolf
#daSieve & #daNappy, Ride'n with Biden. #doggieP, #grantstomb and a couple of others, oh yeah #ChuckyB

Correction: 12-15 million illegals in the last 42 months.

Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Maybe he's on life support in a bunker somewhere. I'm sure you guys will crack the case.
We don't know where he is, but we know who he is. #daNappy is sheer Wall Street genius

hokiewolf
Meh, looks like the Bear market finally made it to Wall Street. The good news is the Fed will be more drastic about dropping rates. That may be the only good news for a while.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

We don't know where he is, but we know who he is. #daNappy is sheer Wall Street genius

Funny you never mentioned the stock market over the last couple years while it's been shooting straight up, but now that there's a Fed-induced correction 3 months before an election the stock market is very important to you. You'd almost think you're just mindlessly barfing out partisan talking points.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

#daSieve & #daNappy, Ride'n with Biden. #doggieP, #grantstomb and a couple of others, oh yeah #ChuckyB

Correction: 12-15 million illegals in the last 42 months.

It ain't your mom and dad's democrat party anymore.
Werewolf
I believe #Nappy and #Sieve have been advocating for more aid to the Taliban..........looks like they're getting their wish.

caryking
Don't know if this has been posted…. To me, this is some scary crap! How can they think this is ok?

TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Meh, looks like the Bear market finally made it to Wall Street. The good news is the Fed will be more drastic about dropping rates. That may be the only good news for a while.
Just last week "Civilized" said the United States had the strongest economy in the entire world and that our economy right now was MUCH better than the Trump years... posting charts, etc.

Civ being Civ, lying out his ass off... but he's the self-proclaimed "unbiased" voice of reason on this site though.

Just ask him, he'll tell you!
TheStorm
caryking said:

Don't know if this has been posted…. To me, this is some scary crap! How can they think this is ok?

She knew who she was working for, and why she got hired.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Just last week "Civilized" said the United States had the strongest economy in the entire world and that our economy right now was MUCH better than the Trump years... posting charts, etc.

Civ being Civ, lying out his ass off... but he's the self-proclaimed "unbiased" voice of reason on this site though.

If you think economy is bad now that the market is finally correcting after years of nonstop record gains, what was it for the last 3.5 years?
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

I'll be curious to see if they call a meeting to cut rates prior to the next meeting next month.

I think they're determined to do all they can to stick this landing.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

I'll be curious to see if they call a meeting to cut rates prior to the next meeting next month.

I think they're determined to do all they can to stick this landing.
gotta let the bear eat.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

If you think economy is bad now that the market is finally correcting after years of nonstop record gains, what was it for the last 3.5 years?
That's going to be a hard sell trying to look in the rearview mirror. Today, was a bad day. This administration has been bragging about the economy, they have taken ownership for the good, and people will hold them to the bad. I want to see more before I get too upset at the moment. Lots stuff going on around the world that could very much hurt her, time will tell.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

That's going to be a hard sell trying to look in the rearview mirror. Today, was a bad day. This administration has been bragging about the economy, they have taken ownership for the good, and people will hold them to the bad. I want to see more before I get too upset at the moment. Lots stuff going on around the world that could very much hurt her, time will tell.

Agree.

And this is literally one day. One day does not an economic cycle make.

They'll get held accountable at the ballot box if we fall into a full-blown recession over the next three months, but there's clear opportunity for that not to happen.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Agree.

And this is literally one day. One day does not an economic cycle make.

They'll get held accountable at the ballot box if we fall into a full-blown recession over the next three months, but there's clear opportunity for that not to happen.
Agree.
Werewolf
These Bidenomics are great, monumental you might say, right #Sieve and #Nappy?

Werewolf
Is this where The States are headed? Better put your #discernment cap on ....

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Is this where The States are headed? Better put your #discernment cap on ....

I can draw a line for ya but it still won't connect the dots for a few here.

CoachCase
Werewolf said:

I believe #Nappy and #Sieve have been advocating for more aid to the Taliban..........looks like they're getting their wish.

If this is accurate, then this is truly the epitome of a failing government. I do not have time right now, but I will investigate further. Again, if accurate, Biden and the bureaucrats need to be called out on it immediately and Trump needs to make it a part of his campaign.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Hooray for more inflation!
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Hooray for more inflation!
It's the companies fault. Greedy M***** ****er's !!!
Werewolf
#daSieve and #daNappy sure have been neglecting other economic indicators and bragging about the soltock market. LOL, #Bidenomics

First Page Last Page
Page 302 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.