The Biden Administration..V3

820,193 Views | 10621 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpack8602 said:

Yep. Nice people make generalizations about a whole town because it's considered low income area where minorities live. We are nice people! We are compassionate! But if you disagree I will make sweeping generalizations about your intelligence and class.

Garner is just low hanging fruit for white liberals to attack because they feel like those people are beneath them.

But you're the bigot!
It's called keyboard tough.
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Yep. Nice people make generalizations about a whole town because it's considered low income area where minorities live. We are nice people! We are compassionate! But if you disagree I will make sweeping generalizations about your intelligence and class.

Garner is just low hanging fruit for white liberals to attack because they feel like those people are beneath them.

But you're the bigot!

That and it's a defense mechanism. They're trying to dismiss the person because they can't win the argument
ncsupack1
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

But you're the bigot!

That and it's a defense mechanism. They're trying to dismiss the person because they can't win the argument
And there is that.
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

But you're the bigot!

In my defense, I've never "won" an argument with the Water Cooler think tank. You guys are impenetrable.
SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

ridiculous that's what you got out of that speech. He didn't give a reason why he's quitting, it's very clear that he struggled to complete a 17minute seated speech, and there was a vacancy in Biden's eyes and demeanor.

Then, doing the same thing that I hate the right does, claiming that this election is for the savior of democracy in America is absurd. If that's the case, then Biden's whole Presidency is a complete and under failure BECAUSE THAT WAS THE REASON HE RAN IN 2020! What has he been doing the last 3-1/2 years on the one issue that brought him to the White House??

And then saying that there are no servicemen fighting in the world is a flat out lie and an insult to those servicemen and their families and their sacrifice for this country. That is worse than the fake quote that is attributed to Trump BY FAR.

That speech was terrible and signaled clear to the American people that politics trumps properly representing and running the Federal Government to serve and protect this "sacred democracy" is unbelievable.

"Saving democracy" means keeping the Mussolini wanna-be out of office. Biden definitely succeeded in 2020. Then in a Hail Mary to keep himself out of prison, Trump decided to run again (he and Bibi are birds of a feather). So yeah, here we go again. If you seriously think Trump is just politics as usual, and refuse to hear the radical shi** coming out of the MAGA movement's mouth day in and day out, then that's a "you" problem. This ain't politics as usual.
Trump is now Mussolini?

It's very apparent you know little about history or what these individuals did.

These people are out of their minds with hate.

What is this fantasy world you live in where your complaints are objective and veracious, and the left's are just "hate?"

It's perfectly okay to have different opinions but when you compare a former President to Hitler or Mussolini you just sound hateful and borderline psycho. But that's Par for the course in today's democrat party.
Oh Jesus spare us. Someone get packgrad, this is what gaslighting actually looks like.

Trump sounds just like Mussolini (and Castro actually) with his blathering, meandering speeches, and says a lot of completely insane sh** that you are apparently numb to. And yeah, he has a weird habit of quoting Hitler directly and blowing kisses to Viktor Orban, etc, who you guys love for some reason.

His new sidekick JD Vance openly talks about how conservatives will need to disregard the supreme court and do some uncomfortable things soon to save America. The entire MAGA movement is based on some sort of fantasy (maybe bloodless) Civil War that prevents Dems from ever holding power again.

Anyone who's spent a day on the Water Cooler knows this is true. It's in our face constantly, even here. Conservatives have had their brains poisoned by endless "stolen election" and "deep state" conspiracies which have turned them into a post-Democracy party. Full stop.

If you don't see it then you're either an oblivious idiot or you're in on the con.
Sounds like, okay. Take a shot here, what has Trump DONE that is Hitler or Mussolini like? Those are some pretty evil guys, so maybe you got something that compares? Call him a crook or a joke, but those two? Pretty lazy.

I said Mussolini wanna-be. There are endless stories from his ex-White House aids of him asking if he could do INSANE things and them telling him no. A Trump term with the current completely MAGA-fied Republican party in which all of those sane voices have been driven out should terrify everyone.
That's actually an incredibly dumb statement, considering the facts.

Well this was a weird thing to say. Definitely not a Mussolini wanna-be.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/27/nx-s1-5054272/trump-christian-wont-vote-anymore-speech
ncsupack1
It's called political rhetoric. Both parties do it, and creates the other side to lose their minds. .
GuerrillaPack
This is how Joe Biden should be remembered...as a kid sniffing and groping pervert

SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

It's called political rhetoric. Both parties do it, and creates the other side to lose their minds. .

Oh, so MAGA types, including Trump, are just openly saying they want to dismantle democracy over and over, but they don't really mean it?

Yeah, no, that's not even close to normal, for any politician of either party before MAGA. So why are you pretending it's no big deal?

Speaking of keyboard tough, you guys sure love play acting civil war. All fun and games until a bullet whizzes by someone's ear.
ncsupack1
I have no idea what most of that post is getting at. But you did just prove my point.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

I have no idea what most of that post is getting at. But you did just prove my point.

Oh I definitely believe you in particular have no idea. You've made that more than clear many times over.
ncsupack1
You need a pet or a hobby, you constantly reading off of the play book isn't moving the needle with folks...lol
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

You need a pet or a hobby, you constantly reading off of the play book isn't moving the needle with folks...lol

Lol, I always forget the playbook that moves your needle is "Ignore everything that comes out of Trump's mouth, and then gaslight anyone who asks 'what in the actual fu** is that guy talking about?'"
ncsupack1
See, you must of missed the part were I have said many critical things of Trump. I have yet to see you say anything critical of the left. You know nothing but party over everything, both sides have a problem with this.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lol, I always forget the playbook that moves your needle is "Ignore everything that comes out of Trump's mouth, and then gaslight anyone who asks 'what in the actual fu** is that guy talking about?'"
With the way these braindead Leftist NPC zombies keep mindlessly parroting and hysterically screeching "Trump is the existential threat to muh democracy", you would think that Trump and the "MAGA types" had tried to keep Biden off the ballot in several states, cooked up 4 or 5 sham indictments against Biden in kangaroo courts to try to keep him from running, and had MAGA pundits openly calling for violence for against Biden and Democrats for the last 4 years culminating in an attempted assassination of Biden.

Oh right, it's the communist totalitarian DemonRats doing all of that, against Trump and his supporters.

Who is the REAL threat to democracy again??

It's all projection. The communist Democrats are the threat to democracy, the rule of law, and the nation.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

See, you must of missed the part were I have said many critical things of Trump. I have yet to see you say anything critical of the left. You know nothing but party over everything, both sides have a problem with this.

"But but both sides" doesn't make you as wise as you think it does. It's actually where most low information voters live.
ncsupack1
No, the low information voter is the one who cheerleads for their side, no matter the warts.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

What's the problem with Garner? Someone give me the scoop.

There's nothing wrong with Garner. I dared to suggest some of that guy's yocal friends weren't the best and brightest in America, which he decided meant that I was racist. It was that kind of conversation.

Why are liberals such condescending *****s?
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

There's nothing wrong with Garner. I dared to suggest some of that guy's yocal friends weren't the best and brightest in America, which he decided meant that I was racist. It was that kind of conversation.

Because they have an abundance of personal insecurity and a famine of humility. Throw in that they think morality is for chumps, and there's your answer.
Wolfpack8602
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Replaced religion with politics along with anger and bitterness about their personal life. You ever met a truly happy progressive that wasn't heavily medicated on anxiety meds (and even then they are nasty.)
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oh, are liberals the ones that completely took over the IPS Water Cooler and use it to barf daily right wing bile on the rest of us? You don't think that makes you a MASSIVE *****? Got it!
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol..good job at trying to change the subject.
How so? This is the subject. You guys are convinced that a random 5 second flub in one of this week's 20 minute speeches is concrete evidence that Biden has dementia and can barely hold a spoon to eat his applesauce.

Yet every time you're forced to hear Biden speak live you sputter about how he MUST be on a performance enhancing drug! There's just no other explanation!

I have an explanation! You guys live in a carefully constructed fantasy world.
"a random 5 second flub" lol

Here's a 24 minute Gaffe highlight reel

He also claimed this week that Barack sent him to Detroit during the pandemic. Only problem is the pandemic happened 4 years after he was the VP.

Don't try to turn this on Trump. I'm not defending him and there's a whole slew of things that are wrong with him as well (even though I'll once again be voting for him). Point is, Biden's mental capacity to be president is long gone. And it's borderline cruel to keep putting a mic or a camera in front of him.
Yes, you can pull a couple random 5 second flubs per week from anyone (especially an 80 year old) who has given 20 speeches a week for the last 50 years and make him look bad.

But that's fine... if I'm being honest I actually hope you guys keep banging the gong on Dementia Joe! The more you bawl about it and lower expectations for Biden into the basement the more you help him sound like Winston Churchill every time people finally hear him speak in person.

Keep up the great work, idiots!
In the one debate, Biden certainly sounded like Churchill......LMAO
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

No, the low information voter is the one who cheerleads for their side, no matter the warts.

Cool story, but despite your claims to the contrary you're pretty clearly a Republican cheerleader. The both sides stuff just comes in handy any time you want to ignore Trump saying something obviously completely disqualifying.
Bockwinkle
Guy with dementia wants to change the Constitution

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-push-constitutional-amendment-next-week-reverse-trump-immunity-decision-report
Bockwinkle
Wolfpack8602 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Replaced religion with politics along with anger and bitterness about their personal life. You ever met a truly happy progressive that wasn't heavily medicated on anxiety meds (and even then they are nasty.)

I have an aunt that has 3 daughters. All of them are hyper "progressive". They are all on anti depressants, and will proudly tell any and everyone that the whole family is on them. I guess its their one contribution to the victomhood olympics?
Oldsouljer
Bockwinkle said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I have an aunt that has 3 daughters. All of them are hyper "progressive". They are all on anti depressants, and will proudly tell any and everyone that the whole family is on them. I guess its their one contribution to the victomhood olympics?
Hopefully, they'll be able to get a dosage increase in a few months.
El Lobo Loco
Bockwinkle said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-push-constitutional-amendment-next-week-reverse-trump-immunity-decision-report
isn't it interesting that the folks who want to impose term limits on the Supreme Court are adamantly opposed to having term limits set for Congress?
ncsupack1
El Lobo Loco said:

Bockwinkle said:

isn't it interesting that the folks who want to impose term limits on the Supreme Court are adamantly opposed to having term limits set for Congress?
Congress makes them rich, the other keeps them in check.
Werewolf

Werewolf
AI is going to put all kinds of stuff out there that's not real. We'll all get caught up in it I suspect. This one is pretty funny.

Wufpack17
Werewolf said:

"Kamala Harris being a persecutor will help her in debates"

She failed spectacularly in the 2020 primary debates
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oh, so MAGA types, including Trump, are just openly saying they want to dismantle democracy over and over, but they don't really mean it?

Yeah, no, that's not even close to normal, for any politician of either party before MAGA. So why are you pretending it's no big deal?

Speaking of keyboard tough, you guys sure love play acting civil war. All fun and games until a bullet whizzes by someone's ear.

Literally no one has said they want to "dismantle democracy "

That's a far left wing conspiracy theory.
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

ridiculous that's what you got out of that speech. He didn't give a reason why he's quitting, it's very clear that he struggled to complete a 17minute seated speech, and there was a vacancy in Biden's eyes and demeanor.

Then, doing the same thing that I hate the right does, claiming that this election is for the savior of democracy in America is absurd. If that's the case, then Biden's whole Presidency is a complete and under failure BECAUSE THAT WAS THE REASON HE RAN IN 2020! What has he been doing the last 3-1/2 years on the one issue that brought him to the White House??

And then saying that there are no servicemen fighting in the world is a flat out lie and an insult to those servicemen and their families and their sacrifice for this country. That is worse than the fake quote that is attributed to Trump BY FAR.

That speech was terrible and signaled clear to the American people that politics trumps properly representing and running the Federal Government to serve and protect this "sacred democracy" is unbelievable.

"Saving democracy" means keeping the Mussolini wanna-be out of office. Biden definitely succeeded in 2020. Then in a Hail Mary to keep himself out of prison, Trump decided to run again (he and Bibi are birds of a feather). So yeah, here we go again. If you seriously think Trump is just politics as usual, and refuse to hear the radical shi** coming out of the MAGA movement's mouth day in and day out, then that's a "you" problem. This ain't politics as usual.
Trump is now Mussolini?

What is this fantasy world you live in where your complaints are objective and veracious, and the left's are just "hate?"

It's perfectly okay to have different opinions but when you compare a former President to Hitler or Mussolini you just sound hateful and borderline psycho. But that's Par for the course in today's democrat party.
Oh Jesus spare us. Someone get packgrad, this is what gaslighting actually looks like.

Trump sounds just like Mussolini (and Castro actually) with his blathering, meandering speeches, and says a lot of completely insane sh** that you are apparently numb to. And yeah, he has a weird habit of quoting Hitler directly and blowing kisses to Viktor Orban, etc, who you guys love for some reason.

His new sidekick JD Vance openly talks about how conservatives will need to disregard the supreme court and do some uncomfortable things soon to save America. The entire MAGA movement is based on some sort of fantasy (maybe bloodless) Civil War that prevents Dems from ever holding power again.

Anyone who's spent a day on the Water Cooler knows this is true. It's in our face constantly, even here. Conservatives have had their brains poisoned by endless "stolen election" and "deep state" conspiracies which have turned them into a post-Democracy party. Full stop.

If you don't see it then you're either an oblivious idiot or you're in on the con.
Sounds like, okay. Take a shot here, what has Trump DONE that is Hitler or Mussolini like? Those are some pretty evil guys, so maybe you got something that compares? Call him a crook or a joke, but those two? Pretty lazy.

I said Mussolini wanna-be. There are endless stories from his ex-White House aids of him asking if he could do INSANE things and them telling him no. A Trump term with the current completely MAGA-fied Republican party in which all of those sane voices have been driven out should terrify everyone.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/27/nx-s1-5054272/trump-christian-wont-vote-anymore-speech

You need to learn context. He's not suggesting he is ending the right to vote. A) he can't run in four years, so no need to vote for him again B) he's suggesting that he will fix what is wrong and people won't feel the need to vote because there won't be anything that needs fixing.

You are incredibly obtuse and easily manipulated by far left wing conspiracies.
SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

Trump is now Mussolini?

You need to learn context. He's not suggesting he is ending the right to vote. A) he can't run in four years, so no need to vote for him again B) he's suggesting that he will fix what is wrong and people won't feel the need to vote because there won't be anything that needs fixing.

You are incredibly obtuse and easily manipulated by far left wing conspiracies.

"Christians get out and vote. Just this time," he urged. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It'll be fixed. It'll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore my beautiful Christians."

Trump has dog whistled so many times about civil war and being a dictator that he deserves zero benefit of the doubt when he says idiotic things like this.

But even if you squint and run what he said through your Trump decoder, your interpretation is absolutely moronic. Do you really believe that he's going to fix something so you won't have to vote anymore? What do you imagine he's talking about? What's he going to fix?
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Some pretty serious projection. Anyone who's spent a day in the Water Cooler can see that it's a swamp of anger and bitterness (and unbridled ignorance). And yeah, you guys have completely replaced religion with politics… walk into any evangelical church and see for yourself.

El Lobo Loco
For some reason, I just can't picture certain posters entering an evangelical church - Or even knowing where one is. Yet they feel compelled to make statements about what happens in those institutions.
First Page Last Page
Page 301 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.