The Biden Administration..V3

802,752 Views | 10620 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Werewolf
Hey #Sieve, one thing can be said about you......you have no shame, unabashedly not a semblance of shame. You'd send the boat over the water fall in a heartbeat.........if it meant not electing Trump. LOL, you are a piece of work. God Love Ya.....

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

1st, It was a Tweet. 2nd, it's a photo copy. 3rd, it's not on official letterhead. 4th, he's never signed his signature with line under his signature.

It's not coming from the President. It's coming from others. If it were really his decision, there would have been somehing far more official than a freaking tweet.

So what are you suggesting?

He's being held hostage in his beach house basement?

He's all tubes and respirators now? Laid up in some hospital bed, half man, half machine?

What exactly is your paranoid Biden delusion du jour?

I am suggesting he is unwell and didn't make this decision on his own. This isn't a delusion, it's coming from the horses mouth.

"Frank Biden made comments to both CBS and ABC News, telling CBS 'in my humble opinion absolutely' the president's health was part of Biden's decision to announce that he wouldn't run for reelection - endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the process.

'Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we has left,' Frank Biden told CBS.
"

That doesn't sound good for President Biden. I hope I'm wrong.
Same here. I don't like watching people become a shell of their former selves, it's depressing. And

Frankly, shame on those around him for letting it get to this point.

He wasn't fit in 2020 but the perks for the First Lady and the business opportunities for Hunter and the family were to enticing to pass up.

His successes this term fly in the face of the "unfit the last four years" argument.

You obviously disagree with him politically but his adminstration has been unusually productive at implementing their agenda.
Civ, Biden hasnt had a meeting with his cabinet since October 2023. There is something obviously going on that is being hidden.

This has happened before and why we have the 25th amendment - Woodrow Wilson was basically a vegetable for 18 months.

He's a turnip now and in steady decline and the hiders thought they could hide this for ANOTHER 4.5 years? Would be crazy if true.

The man was literally on stage in Raleigh giving a speech two or three weeks ago.

But, OK. If we find out he's truly incapacitated then sure, invoke the 25th.

I'm glad as hell he's out and we don't have to talk about his age much longer.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Hey #Sieve, one thing can be said about you......you have no shame, unabashedly not a semblance of shame. You'd send the boat over the water fall in a heartbeat.........if it meant not electing Trump. LOL, you are a piece of work. God Love Ya.....

She kinda reminds me of this dude.
CoachCase
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

1st, It was a Tweet. 2nd, it's a photo copy. 3rd, it's not on official letterhead. 4th, he's never signed his signature with line under his signature.

It's not coming from the President. It's coming from others. If it were really his decision, there would have been somehing far more official than a freaking tweet.

He's all tubes and respirators now? Laid up in some hospital bed, half man, half machine?

I am suggesting he is unwell and didn't make this decision on his own. This isn't a delusion, it's coming from the horses mouth.

"Frank Biden made comments to both CBS and ABC News, telling CBS 'in my humble opinion absolutely' the president's health was part of Biden's decision to announce that he wouldn't run for reelection - endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the process.

'Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we has left,' Frank Biden told CBS.
"

Same here. I don't like watching people become a shell of their former selves, it's depressing. And

He wasn't fit in 2020 but the perks for the First Lady and the business opportunities for Hunter and the family were to enticing to pass up.

His successes this term fly in the face of the "unfit the last four years" argument.

You obviously disagree with him politically but his adminstration has been unusually productive at implementing their agenda.

Civ, serious question. Please list/describe some of the successes that the Biden administration has been able to accomplish? Thank you in advance.

Asked and answered in various threads over the last few days.

Now you do Trump. Compare his campaign promises to legislative successes.

Lol! I'm sorry that I didn't catch the questions and answers in previous threads. I was just hoping for a few bullet points if nothing else. And I wasn't asking necessarily for campaign promises versus successes but what you liked about his administration. As for Trump, in bullet point answers: (1) economy and unemployment better, (2) national security (esp border) better defined and clear and (3) America was more respected worldwide when it came to our adversaries. Some of our allies were offended when Trump demanded that they pay the same that America was in partnerships such as NATO -which I think Trump's stance is fair. Unfortunately, I don't think Biden/Harris administration can hold a candle to the three issues I listed.
caryking
This is what you call elitism…

Wufpack17
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

Civ, Biden hasnt had a meeting with his cabinet since October 2023. There is something obviously going on that is being hidden.

This has happened before and why we have the 25th amendment - Woodrow Wilson was basically a vegetable for 18 months.

He's a turnip now and in steady decline and the hiders thought they could hide this for ANOTHER 4.5 years? Would be crazy if true.

The man was literally on stage in Raleigh giving a speech two or three weeks ago.

A lot can happen in 3 weeks.

And Kamala calling the call today a recording…?? Oof.

Something ain't right and the American people deserve to know the truth
Werewolf
Ole Were has to get some more conspiracy theory out there, LOL.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

He's declined a lot recently, on that we can agree. The clip I found and posted on here from the beginning of his term was way different. He was already old but seemed like 85% or 90% of prime Biden at the beginning.

You kinda held your breath every time he had a microphone in front of him but the debate...Oof. Bad.
caryking
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

He's declined a lot recently, on that we can agree. The clip I found and posted on here from the beginning of his term was way different. He was already old but seemed like 85% or 90% of prime Biden at the beginning.

You kinda held your breath every time he had a microphone in front of him but the debate...Oof. Bad.
Yea, he needs to step out in public ASAP; otherwise, he's dead…
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

LOL. Yeah people are going to freak out bigtime if he doesn't show himself this week.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

LOL. Yeah people are going to freak out bigtime if he doesn't show himself this week.
Obviously, my post was a joke; however, this is such a bizarre moment, in our history…
ncsupack1
From a leadership standpoint Biden should address the country if he is able.
FlossyDFlynt
Hes not dead, hes pissed off/humiliated. Hes apparently going back to DC today.

That being said, he needs to get in front of a camera ASAP. He is still the President and he needs to act like it. A Twitter post to explain dropping out isnt gonna cut it.
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

That being said, he needs to get in front of a camera ASAP. He is still the President and he needs to act like it. A Twitter post to explain dropping out isnt gonna cut it.

Agree. But after the last few years, should we be surprised? All the administration has done is cover for the guy, either only taking questions from a handful of reporters, to not even taking questions at all and shooing people out of the room. The cover is blown now.
Wufpack17
FlossyDFlynt said:

My bet is he had some kind of medical emergency. Maybe it's serious maybe it isn't. He doesn't want to get in front of the camera. If he does, it will push the dems to implement the 25th.

There really is no reason to not face the American people, unless he is trying to hide something.
Regardless we deserve to know what the hell is going on

What we have going on right now, isn't democracy. It's a bunch of unelected puppet masters calling the shots. Forcing in an individual who wasn't chosen to run for president.
TheStorm
Good grief. I've seen some crazy-ass **** on this board before, but whatever these dudes were drinking / smoking last night takes the cake...

"Hey, I saw somebody suggest it on rumble (or wherever), so it must be true!"
caryking
TheStorm said:

Good grief. I've seen some crazy-ass **** on this board before, but whatever these dudes were drinking / smoking last night takes the cake...

Come on Storm…. I think most people see things and post. Some believe things immediately. That said, this is some crazy stuff right now…

Trump gets shot
Biden pulls out of the race
Biden hasn't been seen in a week
Harris supposedly raises an incredible amount of money
Joe calls into her conference and Harris has a (potential ) slip that indicates Joe's call, was a recording

I don't know if any of this says anything; other than… this is some crazy stuff!
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

It gets interesting
DrummerboyWolf
Jack Posobiec has good sources. Biden is not well. Today will be day 6 that nobody has seen him.

https://truthsocial.com/@JackPosobiec/posts/112833886245090009

"There were discussions on the flight last week to reroute Biden to Walter Reed if symptoms from Las Vegas worsened, per WH official"
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
TheStorm
Just like I said...
Oldsouljer
I'm sure we'll see him shortly.

Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

Jack Posobiec has good sources. Biden is not well. Today will be day 6 that nobody has seen him.

https://truthsocial.com/@JackPosobiec/posts/112833886245090009

"There were discussions on the flight last week to reroute Biden to Walter Reed if symptoms from Las Vegas worsened, per WH official"

That quote literally means if his COVID symptoms worsen, he needs to go to the hospital. He's 81, and he's the President so extra precautions will be taken.

This isn't something to be breathlessly reported as breaking news.
packgrad
lol. Yeah, the president having to go to the hospital shouldn't be reported as news if your president is a mentally deficient geriatric prop. Otherwise, yes, every time the president has to go to the hospital it will be reported breathlessly as breaking news.
Civilized
packgrad said:

lol. Yeah, the president having to go to the hospital shouldn't be reported as news if your president is a mentally deficient geriatric prop. Otherwise, yes, every time the president has to go to the hospital it will be reported breathlessly as breaking news.

Posobiec was acting like he had some kind of scoop by saying a hospital visit may be necessary if his symptoms worsen.

That's not a scoop. It's stating the obvious.
Wufpack17
The people should know what is going on. We don't.

A random tweet and then a recorded phone call isn't driving home confidence right now. Who is in charge?
DrummerboyWolf
Why has the White House put out a memorandum that is delegating authority to the Secretaries of State and Treasury?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/07/22/memorandum-on-the-delegation-of-certain-functions-and-authorities-under-the-rebuilding-economic-prosperity-and-opportunity-for-ukrainians-act/

Why is Biden on pain medications for Covid?

Lots of questions on many subjects and We the People are not getting any answers.

Oh nothing to see here. Joe Biden is in charge and on top of things.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-returning-white-house-first-time-since-ending-presidential-bid-covid-diagnosis

Well, I guess you guys will find out (one way or the other) soon enough...
SmaptyWolf
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

Civ, serious question. Please list/describe some of the successes that the Biden administration has been able to accomplish? Thank you in advance.

Lol! I'm sorry that I didn't catch the questions and answers in previous threads. I was just hoping for a few bullet points if nothing else. And I wasn't asking necessarily for campaign promises versus successes but what you liked about his administration. As for Trump, in bullet point answers: (1) economy and unemployment better, (2) national security (esp border) better defined and clear and (3) America was more respected worldwide when it came to our adversaries. Some of our allies were offended when Trump demanded that they pay the same that America was in partnerships such as NATO -which I think Trump's stance is fair. Unfortunately, I don't think Biden/Harris administration can hold a candle to the three issues I listed.

Would it really make a difference to point out why your assertions about the economy/unemployment, our national security, and our respect worldwide are at best highly debatable and at worst total nonsense? Somehow I doubt it.
TheStorm
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-returning-white-house-first-time-since-ending-presidential-bid-covid-diagnosis

Well, I guess you guys will find out (one way or the other) soon enough...
He's alive! He's alive!

Address tomorrow evening...
packgrad
I was in the mountains for an extended weekend and did not keep up with everything. Just read your linked article from Fox News. I can't believe she has enough delegates to be the Democratic candidate. I can't believe they're actually putting their eggs in that basket. Lol. What a disaster.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

I was in the mountains for an extended weekend and did not keep up with everything. Just read your linked article from Fox News. I can't believe she has enough delegates to be the Democratic candidate. I can't believe they're actually putting their eggs in that basket. Lol. What a disaster.
Yeah, the way I understand it is that they magically voted in each state last night to transfer all the primary delegates won by Biden over to "Sliced Bread"*...

(*as in "best thing since")
CoachCase
SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

Would it really make a difference to point out why your assertions about the economy/unemployment, our national security, and our respect worldwide are at best highly debatable and at worst total nonsense? Somehow I doubt it.

Thanks for your input. Sorry to ruffle feathers and ask serious questions hoping for a civil discussion. Obviously that was a mistake.
Wolfpack8602
CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

Thanks for your input. Sorry to ruffle feathers and ask serious questions hoping for a civil discussion. Obviously that was a mistake.

Just turn on msnbc and you will hear his input. Save him time from having to type it out.
Wufpack17
packgrad said:

Make no mistake about it. If there were a primary, she wouldn't be the nominee.

I know several level head dems and they absolutely loath Harris. To the point that they won't vote in the election. They are not happy they don't get a choice in this (go Democracy!)
First Page Last Page
Page 293 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.