The Biden Administration..V3

802,750 Views | 10620 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

wolf howl said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

1st, It was a Tweet. 2nd, it's a photo copy. 3rd, it's not on official letterhead. 4th, he's never signed his signature with line under his signature.

It's not coming from the President. It's coming from others. If it were really his decision, there would have been somehing far more official than a freaking tweet.

So what are you suggesting?

He's being held hostage in his beach house basement?

He's all tubes and respirators now? Laid up in some hospital bed, half man, half machine?

What exactly is your paranoid Biden delusion du jour?

I am suggesting he is unwell and didn't make this decision on his own. This isn't a delusion, it's coming from the horses mouth.

"Frank Biden made comments to both CBS and ABC News, telling CBS 'in my humble opinion absolutely' the president's health was part of Biden's decision to announce that he wouldn't run for reelection - endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the process.

'Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we has left,' Frank Biden told CBS.
"

Obviously his health played a part.

If his health would have allowed him to do this for 4.5 more years, he wouldn't have looked like **** in the debate several weeks ago and would've stayed in the race.

This isn't news.

Nobody remotely credible is intimating that he has an acute health situation that is incapacitating him to function as president.
Would love to know your definition of "remotely credible". I mean we can all see the guy right? Listen to him? Hear the word salad that's only gotten worse over the last 4-5 years. Needs help getting off the stage. Biggest threat to him is stairs at this point in life. It's sad if not for the fact he has the ability and duty to launch nukes in case of a threat, do you feel he's mentally capable of doing that and you trust what you saw on stage to do that?

It's one thing to just be dumb like Harris, she's not smart but I think she's as good as she gets mentally. Biden is not mentally competent to lead any country much less the US.
He hasn't made an appearance since last Tuesday. Resigned through a Tweet. Admitting to having Covid.

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to see that something isn't right with Joe Biden.

I think you're overreacting.

We'll see this week when he addresses the nation.
The dems are literally admitting there is something wrong with him, and you still don't believe it.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

Dems are admitting what, again?

That he had a stroke this weekend and can't perform his duties today? I missed that somehow.

I just clicked over to Fox News to check on his health and didn't see any headlines about it there either. Strange.

Despite all your conspiratorial flailing, it seems like what's being acknowledged is that he's old and diminished enough that he can't beat Trump and he can't do the job for 4.5 more years even if he could beat Trump.
No one said he had a stroke outside of you...

Where is the conspiracy, exactly? His brother admitted this is all because of his health.

You left out this quote in the article from a source close to the family:

Quote:

"Frank Biden suffers from alcoholism and hasn't spoken to his brother, the president, in weeks. What he said about President Biden's health being a factor in his decision is completely untrue," the source told the outlet.

Calm down dude. You keep acting like he's in a medically induced coma. Biden ain't gonna run a marathon anytime soon but he doesn't have one foot in the grave either.

These are semantics to a large extent. Saying "his health impacted his decision" seems both obvious (if not for his age/health, why step away) and mundane, as long as the health being referred to is just the fairly normal cognitive and physical decline of someone that would be 86 when their prospective term was up.

Again, nobody has intimated that all of a sudden he's lost the capacity to make it through the next 5 months. He's not a Navy SEAL. We don't need him to win an MMA fight. Can he and his team make good decisions for another few months? We don't have any information that makes us think they can't.

I think we'll be fine the next 5 months, and if he takes a serious turn he can step down or we can invoke the 25th.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

1st, It was a Tweet. 2nd, it's a photo copy. 3rd, it's not on official letterhead. 4th, he's never signed his signature with line under his signature.

It's not coming from the President. It's coming from others. If it were really his decision, there would have been somehing far more official than a freaking tweet.

He's all tubes and respirators now? Laid up in some hospital bed, half man, half machine?

I am suggesting he is unwell and didn't make this decision on his own. This isn't a delusion, it's coming from the horses mouth.

"Frank Biden made comments to both CBS and ABC News, telling CBS 'in my humble opinion absolutely' the president's health was part of Biden's decision to announce that he wouldn't run for reelection - endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the process.

'Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we has left,' Frank Biden told CBS.
"

That doesn't sound good for President Biden. I hope I'm wrong.
Same here. I don't like watching people become a shell of their former selves, it's depressing. And

Frankly, shame on those around him for letting it get to this point.

He wasn't fit in 2020 but the perks for the First Lady and the business opportunities for Hunter and the family were to enticing to pass up.

His successes this term fly in the face of the "unfit the last four years" argument.

You obviously disagree with him politically but his adminstration has been unusually productive at implementing their agenda.

I stand by what I said. Biden is a walking dead man. The poor guy has one foot in the grave.

I doubt seriously he made any big decisions. Unelected people behind him made decisions for him after he hit up the early bird special, Matlock and then went to bed.

The family prospered very well, especially now with the golden parachute they were given.

I would have never done that to my dad. Not for all the money and power in the world.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wlfpk81 said:

there is a lot of ppl on here that are letting their hatred of harris and democrats cloud their ability to see things clearly. Trump has a problem here with harris. they are both horrible candidates and likely to do more damage than good but IF harris gets the nod quickly and carries the momentum through the DNC then im not sure trump can recover. shes going to rejuvenate the base and the media is going to eat this up. trump has a ceiling around 50% and there is still voters that are just looking for a reason to vote for someone else other than trump. for those voters specifically, i think they go with harris even with her inability to run an office or use intelligible sentences.

I don't think Harris changes anyone's mind. This country is very divided. But we shall see.

Harris is polling worse than Biden in most places. Harris will help in metro cities and State's that are irrelevant.

Harris will not excite people in the swing state's (the only one's that matter). The DEMS can run up the score in New York, California, etc and gain nothing.

It doesn't have to be Harris exciting people though. It can just be the idea that there's now a candidate in their political prime that can take it to Trump in ways that Biden simply wasn't capable anymore.

You could tell based on his lazy, boring, off-script convention speech Trump had fallen into "we've got this thing won" mode. There was no fire. He and his team are now going to be forced to quickly and completely pivot, and go back on the offensive against somebody that can match his vigor.

The football analogy is being up comfortably against a pocket quarterback who gets dinged late in the third quarter and a scrambling QB comes in and all of a sudden the D looks slow and on their heels. They'd stopped playing downhill at halftime and now they have to adjust mentally.

Trump is obviously winning, but how much does this change of pace affect things?

Based on her historic fundraising yesterday, mostly from small donors, it's fair to say at least some portion of the base is fired up.

How big that portion is, and how far it can carry her, is obviously what's in question. Her ceiling is definitely higher than 3rd quarter Biden, though, even if her floor is lower.

New polling just released today . 800 p sample over last 24 hrs .

Trump up 8 pts over Kamala .

Also the betting markets haven't changed one bit .

Dems can foolishly believe this pivot changes things but it's not reality .

Betting markets starting to adjust as Harris strengthens her presumptive nominee status.

Harris up to +200, compared to Biden at +450 in the last week.

Anybody reasonable was going to be an improvement over Biden's electoral odds.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wlfpk81 said:

there is a lot of ppl on here that are letting their hatred of harris and democrats cloud their ability to see things clearly. Trump has a problem here with harris. they are both horrible candidates and likely to do more damage than good but IF harris gets the nod quickly and carries the momentum through the DNC then im not sure trump can recover. shes going to rejuvenate the base and the media is going to eat this up. trump has a ceiling around 50% and there is still voters that are just looking for a reason to vote for someone else other than trump. for those voters specifically, i think they go with harris even with her inability to run an office or use intelligible sentences.

I don't think Harris changes anyone's mind. This country is very divided. But we shall see.

Harris is polling worse than Biden in most places. Harris will help in metro cities and State's that are irrelevant.

Harris will not excite people in the swing state's (the only one's that matter). The DEMS can run up the score in New York, California, etc and gain nothing.

It doesn't have to be Harris exciting people though. It can just be the idea that there's now a candidate in their political prime that can take it to Trump in ways that Biden simply wasn't capable anymore.

You could tell based on his lazy, boring, off-script convention speech Trump had fallen into "we've got this thing won" mode. There was no fire. He and his team are now going to be forced to quickly and completely pivot, and go back on the offensive against somebody that can match his vigor.

The football analogy is being up comfortably against a pocket quarterback who gets dinged late in the third quarter and a scrambling QB comes in and all of a sudden the D looks slow and on their heels. They'd stopped playing downhill at halftime and now they have to adjust mentally.

Trump is obviously winning, but how much does this change of pace affect things?

Based on her historic fundraising yesterday, mostly from small donors, it's fair to say at least some portion of the base is fired up.

How big that portion is, and how far it can carry her, is obviously what's in question. Her ceiling is definitely higher than 3rd quarter Biden, though, even if her floor is lower.

Betting markets starting to adjust as Harris strengthens her presumptive nominee status.

Agree with the anyone better than Biden, but is she really the best candidate the Dems have? Cause unless something changes, it's looking more and more that it's her.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wlfpk81 said:

Agree with the anyone better than Biden, but is she really the best candidate the Dems have? Cause unless something changes, it's looking more and more that it's her.

Probably not if this thing was starting up from scratch with months/years to spare but that's not the situation.

Being able to utilize the war chest from the Biden/Harris ticket is huge, and her name recognition, while it comes with obvious downside risk, is probably necessary too...Dems can't bring an unknown or someone with no name recognition nationally this late in the game.

And fortunately for her, she's right place/right time. Judging by her fundraising yesterday Dems are HUNGRY for a candidate that just has a puncher's chance and runs counter to many of Biden's current electoral drawbacks.

I know the right really doesn't like her at all but on paper there are definitely big things for Dems to work with.

You know how huge reproductive rights are for Dems, plus she may improve standing with minorities and young voters, plus she can credibly play the prosecutor vs. felon bit up for the law + order crowd, plus she's an attorney and, while she's not Obama can speak roughly 10x better than Trump and 50x better than Biden.

Pubs are discounting her potential draw if they just try to throw her in the "dumb sloot DEI candidate" box.
DrummerboyWolf
Charlie Kirk has some sources that are telling him that Biden had a medical emergency on Friday in Vegas. They shut down road for him to get to a hospital then apparently used AF1 to medivac him to Johns Hopkins.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112830955426811683

He has gotten many emails confirming parts of the story. This is that.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112832120907260780

Biden might be hanging on to his life right now. Nobody has seen him and he did not use the White House Label on his statement yesterday.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wlfpk81 said:

Probably not if this thing was starting up from scratch with months/years to spare but that's not the situation.

Being able to utilize the war chest from the Biden/Harris ticket is huge, and her name recognition, while it comes with obvious downside risk, is probably necessary too...Dems can't bring an unknown or someone with no name recognition nationally this late in the game.

And fortunately for her, she's right place/right time. Judging by her fundraising yesterday Dems are HUNGRY for a candidate that just has a puncher's chance and runs counter to many of Biden's current electoral drawbacks.

I know the right really doesn't like her at all but on paper there are definitely big things for Dems to work with.

You know how huge reproductive rights are for Dems, plus she may improve standing with minorities and young voters, plus she can credibly play the prosecutor vs. felon bit up for the law + order crowd, plus she's an attorney and, while she's not Obama can speak roughly 10x better than Trump and 50x better than Biden.

Pubs are discounting her potential draw if they just try to throw her in the "dumb sloot DEI candidate" box.
I get what you are saying, but I just don't see her bringing in anyone who wasn't voting for Biden anyhow. The way this country is at the moment, folks have made up their minds. Her getting a bunch of Hollywood rich donors excited it's moving middle America.
Wufpack17
Rumors of Kamala flying to Wilmington…
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wlfpk81 said:

That's not what that means…
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

wolf howl said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

If his health would have allowed him to do this for 4.5 more years, he wouldn't have looked like **** in the debate several weeks ago and would've stayed in the race.

This isn't news.

Nobody remotely credible is intimating that he has an acute health situation that is incapacitating him to function as president.
Would love to know your definition of "remotely credible". I mean we can all see the guy right? Listen to him? Hear the word salad that's only gotten worse over the last 4-5 years. Needs help getting off the stage. Biggest threat to him is stairs at this point in life. It's sad if not for the fact he has the ability and duty to launch nukes in case of a threat, do you feel he's mentally capable of doing that and you trust what you saw on stage to do that?

It's one thing to just be dumb like Harris, she's not smart but I think she's as good as she gets mentally. Biden is not mentally competent to lead any country much less the US.
He hasn't made an appearance since last Tuesday. Resigned through a Tweet. Admitting to having Covid.

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to see that something isn't right with Joe Biden.

The dems are literally admitting there is something wrong with him, and you still don't believe it.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

That he had a stroke this weekend and can't perform his duties today? I missed that somehow.

I just clicked over to Fox News to check on his health and didn't see any headlines about it there either. Strange.

Despite all your conspiratorial flailing, it seems like what's being acknowledged is that he's old and diminished enough that he can't beat Trump and he can't do the job for 4.5 more years even if he could beat Trump.

Where is the conspiracy, exactly? His brother admitted this is all because of his health.

Quote:

"Frank Biden suffers from alcoholism and hasn't spoken to his brother, the president, in weeks. What he said about President Biden's health being a factor in his decision is completely untrue," the source told the outlet.

Calm down dude. You keep acting like he's in a medically induced coma. Biden ain't gonna run a marathon anytime soon but he doesn't have one foot in the grave either.

These are semantics to a large extent. Saying "his health impacted his decision" seems both obvious (if not for his age/health, why step away) and mundane, as long as the health being referred to is just the fairly normal cognitive and physical decline of someone that would be 86 when their prospective term was up.

Again, nobody has intimated that all of a sudden he's lost the capacity to make it through the next 5 months. He's not a Navy SEAL. We don't need him to win an MMA fight. Can he and his team make good decisions for another few months? We don't have any information that makes us think they can't.

I think we'll be fine the next 5 months, and if he takes a serious turn he can step down or we can invoke the 25th.

So now you are the one pushing conspiracy theories?

Don't like the fact laid out by his brother? Call him a drunk.

You dems are unhinged.
DrummerboyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

Rumors of Kamala flying to Wilmington…
I think she just flew from D.C. to Wilmington, Delaware. Flight tracker had the data.

Joe may be gone.
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

wolf howl said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

This isn't news.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

Quote:

So now you are the one pushing conspiracy theories?

Don't like the fact laid out by his brother? Call him a drunk.

You dems are unhinged.

LOLOL I pulled it from the Fox News article.

But sure, unhinged conspiracies.

Believe what you want. The White House physician said today, his symptoms had almost resolved and he was carrying out his duties as normal. Maybe he's in on the conspiracy. The smart money is on Joe popping up middle of this week looking pretty normal.

At a minimum I'll hold off on writing his obit for a few days.
DrummerboyWolf
Apparently Joe just called into a rally they are holding in Delaware for Kamala, so he is still alive we think.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112832406367340957
Wufpack17
DrummerboyWolf said:

Apparently Joe just called into a rally they are holding in Delaware for Kamala, so he is still alive we think.

I saw it broadcasted on CNN. Never see him. Just hear him. He has a clear slur that he didn't have just a week ago. Maybe that doctor of his should let us know what the deal is.
DrummerboyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I saw it broadcasted on CNN. Never see him. Just hear him. He has a clear slur that he didn't have just a week ago. Maybe that doctor of his should let us know what the deal is.
With AI and Deep Fakes, one cannot be sure right now.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

If Biden isn't with us, we would know.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Possibly so. But on the other hand, before the debate many people thought Joe was competent and cognizant and he was neither. He may not have been as bad in 2020 as he is now, but he was bad then too.

We'll go with he is alive, but nobody has seen him yet.

I worry about the country and the Republic with those two in charge, but that is just me.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Possibly so. But on the other hand, before the debate many people thought Joe was competent and cognizant and he was neither. He may not have been as bad in 2020 as he is now, but he was bad then too.

I worry about the country and the Republic with those two in charge, but that is just me.
I agree, Biden should do a public appearance.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

Phew.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Is this a joke?

Man, you are smoking some good stuff if you actually think that cackling hyena Kamala can speak "10 times better than Trump". I know you don't actually believe that. And you can't gaslight us to believe something as completely absurd as that - unless it's a person who has never actually watched Kamala and/or Trump speak.

Kamala sounds like a total moron even when delivering prepared speeches/remarks. And even someone who hates the Orange Man with a passion must admit that the man is a very good public speaker, and articulate, witty and intelligent. Kamala is none of those things. She's not even close to Trump's level when it comes to public speaking.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I agree, Biden should do a public appearance.
Some of you guys may have missed the official resignation. He seems perfectly fine.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Wufpack17
So…

Tweets his resignation. Then "calls" into a random meeting at Campaign Headquarters? We have zoom, and Web ex, etc. certainly he could have been there virtually?

Very strange to say the least. They don't want people to see him.
Werewolf
packgrad
CoachCase
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

Same here. I don't like watching people become a shell of their former selves, it's depressing. And

He wasn't fit in 2020 but the perks for the First Lady and the business opportunities for Hunter and the family were to enticing to pass up.

His successes this term fly in the face of the "unfit the last four years" argument.

You obviously disagree with him politically but his adminstration has been unusually productive at implementing their agenda.

Civ, serious question. Please list/describe some of the successes that the Biden administration has been able to accomplish? Thank you in advance.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

Civ, Biden hasnt had a meeting with his cabinet since October 2023. There is something obviously going on that is being hidden.

This has happened before and why we have the 25th amendment - Woodrow Wilson was basically a vegetable for 18 months.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
This thought that a San Francisco liberal is going to win over the rust belt is wild.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
What in the world is going on fellas ;-)

caryking

Werewolf
#Sieve, do you love Venn Diagrams too? I'll bet #Nappy does.

Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

This thought that a San Francisco liberal is going to win over the rust belt is wild.
In a fair election, I'd agree, but with all we've observed since Jim Clyburn delivered SoCar and the nomination for Biden four years ago, I'd assume nothing.
Werewolf
#Sieve, the makings of a Democrat Platform. Impressive.

Werewolf
A strategic thinker too! Don't you love her too, #Sieve?

Civilized
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

"

Civ, serious question. Please list/describe some of the successes that the Biden administration has been able to accomplish? Thank you in advance.

Asked and answered in various threads over the last few days.

Now you do Trump. Compare his campaign promises to legislative successes.
caryking
Folks, I think we may need to get our mind around the idea that Biden may be dead or completely incapacitated…
First Page Last Page
Page 292 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.