The Biden Administration..V3

827,545 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
flylike44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
106 days before Election Day.

32 days before the final night of the DNC. So the democrats will have a ticket for 70ish days.

MN and SD start early voting 46 days before Election Day. Multiple states with similar voting laws so 30ish days for many voters to change horses mid stream.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Wufpack17 said:

The brewery I'm at has some "lefties" talking about how bad Kamala is and how the dems are handing the election to Trump.

Just because Joe endorsed her, doesn't mean the party will, and they shouldn't. Go find a moderate democrat
I'm not sure who that is anymore. We used to not worry about a Dem in office. Didn't agree with their policies; however, we didn't think the country would fall apart…

Not anymore!

Once any Dem gets pushed though the fun house mirror of conservative media they become Vladimir Lenin, no matter who it is. Actual economic data or any other observable reality is irrelevant.

The hilarious irony is that Biden (and Kamala, actually) are by far the most conservative Dems in current Dem politics. The Democratic party gave you guys a gift in 2020 by not electing any of the far more progressive options, in an effort to maximize appeal with independents. Shockingly you didn't appreciate the gift.
Shows how out of touch you are…
Civilized
Wlfpk81 said:

If I was giving trump advice, I would tell him to suspended all future debates for both pres and vp and I would immediately challenge this in court. It would never win but it would increase the amount of time that the dem ticket is unsettled. That extra time would tame down the excitement and reduce air time if they can get an immediate injunction.

That would be very on brand for Trump's legal team of mental midgets, and also colossally dumb.
TheStorm
Wlfpk81 said:

If I was giving trump advice, I would tell him to suspended all future debates for both pres and vp and I would immediately challenge this in court. It would never win but it would increase the amount of time that the dem ticket is unsettled. That extra time would tame down the excitement and reduce air time if they can get an immediate injunction.
Nope. That's not how Republicans work.
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

This is perfect right here.

https://truthsocial.com/@PepeLivesMatter/posts/112825904174899636

Biden received "the most votes in history" yet Democrats are replacing him because he doesn't have enough votes to defeat Trump.

All of their lies, deceptions and facades are collapsing faster than the official Trump assassination story.

They can no longer keep the masses from seeing through every sham.

Devastating
TheStorm
Civilized said:

flylike44 said:

Obama has yet to endorse Harris. He's definitely had an outsized role in throwing ole Joe overboard so maybe he has different ideas about who should be on the ticket.

Obama is letting this thing breathe. He has zero interest in being seen as a puppet master.
But everybody with at least half a brain fully knows who has been making the policy decisions for the president for the past 4 years.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

There's nothing the Water Cooler knuckle draggers deserve more than a black woman in the White House. OMG watching your heads explode for the next four years would bring me so much joy.

Anyway. all of your hard work linking poopy pants videos helped to make that a possibility... great work everyone!

You mad bro?
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Wlfpk81 said:

Additionally, I don't see any advantage for Trump to do that if there's no clear path to legal victory and it could backfire in public perception. They're the party of lawfare.
Bas2020
Kamala helped raise bail money for the rioters that murdered police officer David Dorn . That's worse than any J6 riot taking points . Add in her title as "Border Zhar" and I'm not sure politically what angle she can even go after Trump . The media will polish her turd to try and amp up likeability numbers but I think most of the country can see through the media's BS.

Dems are cooked
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

There's nothing the Water Cooler knuckle draggers deserve more than a black woman in the White House. OMG watching your heads explode for the next four years would bring me so much joy.

Anyway. all of your hard work linking poopy pants videos helped to make that a possibility... great work everyone!

You mad bro?
Only what Morning Joe says.
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Wlfpk81 said:

Additionally, I don't see any advantage for Trump to do that if there's no clear path to legal victory and it could backfire in public perception. They're the party of lawfare.
No further reason to debate anyone though... he already destroyed the guy that Obama is going to transfer his delegates to Harris.

She's not even worthy of a debate.

Be smart for once.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Kamala helped raise bail money for the rioters that murdered police officer David Dorn . That's worse than any J6 riot taking points . Add in her title as "Border Zhar" and I'm not sure politically what angle she can even go after Trump . The media will polish her turd to try and amp up likeability numbers but I think most of the country can see through the media's BS.

Dems are cooked

Never underestimate the democrats ability to find votes in the middle of the night.
ncsupack1
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

Dems are cooked

Never underestimate the democrats ability to find votes in the middle of the night.
LOL

Trump needs 100M votes
wolf5
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

You mad bro?

I don't watch morning Joe is that what they actually say?
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

You mad bro?

I don't watch morning Joe is that what they actually say?
Ask the poster. They were upset earlier that " their show " was sidelined.
Oldsouljer
Meanwhile, Kamala shows off her bilingual skills in Fayetteville….though admittedly, I'm not too sure which southern dialect that is.

"We too busy watchin' what you doin' to hear what you're sayin'"
Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer said:

Meanwhile, Kamala shows off her bilingual skills in Fayetteville….though admittedly, I'm not too sure which southern dialect that is.

I saw that and it was cringe worthy. I can't believe what I'm seeing the last few weeks, starting with the debate.

Werewolf
Joe Brown 'speak'
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
ncsupack1
hokiewolf
Replacing an unpopular candidate with a more unpopular candidate is certainly a strategy
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

There is only so much room for victim hood. They all want that center stage.

"Look at me! I'm a victim (don't look at them) look at me"!

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Joe Brown 'speak'

Everyone, but the low information democrat, knows how Mrs. Harris got where she is in life.
wolf howl
The Democrats just staged a coup on the President of the United States of America, within their own party. The party elites had ZERO intention of EVER letting the people decide who their nominee was as it would never be Harris. She couldn't even get 3% in CA when she ran for President. They knew she'd lose big to Kennedy so they kept him off the ticket, kept Biden in it until primaries were decided and then gave a big middle finger to every Democrat voter in the country.

That's pretty ballsy even for morally corrupt people like Dems.
Werewolf
Open convention and they throw Kamala under the bus for Big Mike.

El Lobo Loco
Get ready for Barack's fourth term.
Werewolf
Or stick with Kamala?
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Replacing an unpopular candidate with a more unpopular candidate is certainly a strategy

Who are we kidding, you were voting for Trump regardless (which does kinda calls your judgement into question). But thank you for your concern!
Gulfstream4
wolf howl said:

The Democrats just staged a coup on the President of the United States of America, within their own party. The party elites had ZERO intention of EVER letting the people decide who their nominee was as it would never be Harris. She couldn't even get 3% in CA when she ran for President. They knew she'd lose big to Kennedy so they kept him off the ticket, kept Biden in it until primaries were decided and then gave a big middle finger to every Democrat voter in the country.

That's pretty ballsy even for morally corrupt people like Dems.

Sounds like "a threat to our democracy"?

Democrats always accuse others of doing exactly what they're doing.
flylike44
Oldsouljer said:

Don't forget Madam Pantsuit

DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufpack17 said:

She's like the one VP in our history that literally did nothing other than be famous for bad GIFs
She did awesome with the border. Remember when Biden said, nobody was better for the job? What happened there?
Trump PAC already has a commercial about this. I just saw it on Charlie Kirk's special he is having due to Biden dropping out. It mentioned the border.
Here is the video that came out as soon as Biden stepped down.

https://truthsocial.com/@Charliekirk/posts/112826120324244654
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
Here is Obama's statement.

https://barackobama.medium.com/my-statement-on-president-bidens-announcement-1eb78b3ba3fc

Isn't Barack so nice. It's not going to be decided by Democrat voters, but by the elites. Screw your vote. Now who is subverting "democracy."

"We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges. I believe that Joe Biden's vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August. And I expect that every single one of us are prepared to carry that message of hope and progress forward into November and beyond."
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Packfan89
Oldsouljer said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not surprised.

Big Mike as VP?
I wouldnt be shocked if Roy Cooper is the pick

Shocked may be a tad strong but I'd be surprised.
I can see it. It's so late in the game why waste a big name or a up and comer? We know if they lose, the chances of winning again aren't great. But either way, the next few days and weeks are going to be interesting. But, at the end of the day, the heads will make the pick, not Biden.

A pretty popular two-term governor from a purple state wouldn't be the craziest pick ever, I just think it's more likely to be someone younger and/or from the rust belt.

****, Roy Cooper should run. I'd honestly vote for him just for the sanity aspect of it all.
After what he and Mandy did to us during the pandemic, that's a big hell no.
Never-ending state of emergency. Showed us all just how free we are.
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

Here is Obama's statement.

https://barackobama.medium.com/my-statement-on-president-bidens-announcement-1eb78b3ba3fc

Isn't Barack so nice. It's not going to be decided by Democrat voters, but by the elites. Screw your vote. Now who is subverting "democracy."

"We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges. I believe that Joe Biden's vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August. And I expect that every single one of us are prepared to carry that message of hope and progress forward into November and beyond."

….a snake in the grass.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Who are we kidding, you were voting for Trump regardless (which does kinda call your judgement into question). But thank you for your concern!
They could present someone who would be more popular than Biden and probably win, but pandering and what not takes precedent
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
First Page Last Page
Page 289 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.