The Biden Administration..V3

827,550 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Jack Posobiec just posted this.

"Trump is a threat to "democracy" but the Democrats just iced their own candidate. "

AOC just said that her wing of the party is not happy and will not get behind the ticket unless there is a complete change in the team. They don't like Kamala.
AOC, what does she want? I hope that she and the other squad members go completely off the rails.
I think it's on TikTok, but she said she had been in a lot of the meetings and pretty much insinuated she had the receipts of the back stabbers.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
hokiewolf
**GLASS BREAKS** BY GOD THATS HILLARY CLINTONS MUSIC!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
flylike44 said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

"Trump is a threat to "democracy" but the Democrats just iced their own candidate. "

AOC just said that her wing of the party is not happy and will not get behind the ticket unless there is a complete change in the team. They don't like Kamala.
AOC, what does she want? I hope that she and the other squad members go completely off the rails.

You don't really have to wish for that to happen.
True
wolf howl
hokiewolf said:

**GLASS BREAKS** BY GOD THATS HILLARY CLINTONS MUSIC!
Clinton's already endorsed Harris. Won't be that witch.
flylike44
Obama has yet to endorse Harris. He's definitely had an outsized role in throwing ole Joe overboard so maybe he has different ideas about who should be on the ticket.
FlossyDFlynt
Biden endorsing Harris means if they want any shot of beating Trump, they need to rally behind Harris. Its a long shot at best, but if its a contested convention, Trump should go ahead and pick out curtains for the White House.
ncsupack1

GOP had this one ready.
flylike44
Civilized said:

flylike44 said:

And just like that. Poof! 14.5 million voters disenfranchised by democrat party bigwigs. The party that's saving democracy right before our very eyes.

(He was clearly forced out so spare me the "He dropped out!" malarkey).

I like how you used "disenfranchised" in a sentence. You did good.

You don't have to take my word for it.

" We had a Democratic nomination process and the voters have spoken clearly and decisively. I received over 14 million votes, 87% of the votes cast across the entire nominating process. I have nearly 3,000 delegates, making me the presumptive nominee of our party by a wide margin.

This was a process open to anyone who wanted to run. Only three people chose to challenge me. One fared so badly that he left the primaries to run as an independent. Another attacked me for being too old and was soundly defeated. The voters of the Democratic Party have voted. They have chosen me to be the nominee of the party…. I decline to do that. I feel a deep obligation to the faith and the trust the voters of the Democratic Party have placed in me to run this year. It was their decision to make. Not the press, not the pundits, not the big donors, not any selected group of individuals, no matter how well intentioned. The voters and the voters alone decide the nominee of the Democratic Party. How can we stand for democracy in our nation if we ignore it in our own party? I cannot do that. I will not do that."

Joe Biden in a letter to congressional Democrats jusssssst a couple of weeks ago.

SmaptyWolf
There's nothing the Water Cooler knuckle draggers deserve more than a black woman in the White House. OMG watching your heads explode for the next four years would bring me so much joy.

Anyway. all of your hard work linking poopy pants videos helped to make that a possibility... great work everyone!
ncsupack1
What a come back, even for you.
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

There's nothing the Water Cooler knuckle draggers deserve more than a black woman in the White House. OMG watching your heads explode for the next four years would bring me so much joy.

Anyway. all of your hard work linking poopy pants videos helped to make that a possibility... great work everyone!

Not sure why the need to call out that Kamala is a black woman. Her ineptness as VP has nothing to do with race.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Not sure why the need to call out that Kamala is a black woman. Her ineptness as VP has nothing to do with race.
You know why. Dems love the category, everyone has to fit into one. We can't just be people.
PackProwl63
Harris wins the republic is over ! Rome fell at 250 years and 2026 is 250 years for America. Soros and Obama will control her more than Biden.
ncsupack1
PackProwl63 said:

Harris wins the republic is over ! Rome fell at 250 years and 2026 is 250 years for America. Soros and Obama will control her more than Biden.
We've got States and the SCOTUS. But I see your point.
caryking
Wufpack17 said:

The brewery I'm at has some "lefties" talking about how bad Kamala is and how the dems are handing the election to Trump.

Just because Joe endorsed her, doesn't mean the party will, and they shouldn't. Go find a moderate democrat
I'm not sure who that is anymore. We used to not worry about a Dem in office. Didn't agree with their policies; however, we didn't think the country would fall apart…

Not anymore!
wolf5
DrummerboyWolf said:

Jack's to MSM I don't trust anything he says.
caryking
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Didn't they determine she wasn't black?
wolf5
Will be interesting to see who KH picks as her VP. I don't think picking Cooper would give her NC. I think NC is voting for Trump. I would go for more of tossup state gov, if they go that route.
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

Biden endorsing Harris means if they want any shot of beating Trump, they need to rally behind Harris. Its a long shot at best, but if its a contested convention, Trump should go ahead and pick out curtains for the White House.
Don't agree! Trump will need 100M votes…
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Didn't they determine she wasn't black?
Well, she appears to be more so than, say, Rachel Dolezal. Not clear on the full story regarding her slave-owning Jamaican ancestor. Maybe they'll be tearing down her statue over it.
Bas2020
SmaptyWolf said:

Kamala is of Indian descent (mother) so I'm not sure how she is labeled "black" . She is biracial and married to a white man . Just me but that might not go over well with black men … the segment of the voting block that are already abandoning the Dems.
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

Will be interesting to see who KH picks as her VP. I don't think picking Cooper would give her NC. I think NC is voting for Trump. I would go for more of tossup state gov, if they go that route.
She is picking who they tell her to pick. If it's her.
TheStorm
Bas2020 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Kamala is of Indian descent (mother) so I'm not sure how she is labeled "black" . She is biracial and married to a white man .
This would have been enough. The rest was not necessary. Period.

Color and what people feel about it is irrelevant as far as I am personally concerned...
ncsupack1
Wow.

DrummerboyWolf
wolf5 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Posobiec is no where near MSM. He is definitely a conservative.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
wolf5
ncsupack1 said:

wolf5 said:

I'm pretty certain it's gonna be her. Transferring campaign funds and what not. She checks all the boxes for the Dems and I think the rest of the party will fall in like they did for Joe in 2020.
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolf5 said:

I'm pretty certain it's gonna be her. Transferring campaign funds and what not. She checks all the boxes for the Dems and I think the rest of the party will fall in like they did for Joe in 2020.
Could be.
wolf5
DrummerboyWolf said:

wolf5 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Posobiec is no where near MSM. He is definitely a conservative.

Yeah buts he been main stream for a while now. He's deep in Washington ties etc.
Bas2020
Sounds like Pelosi threatened the 25th Amendment . If that's true how on earth can Biden remain the next 6 months . Will the Hur tapes leak ?

ncsupack1
ncsupack1

Just listen to her.
Wlfpk81
If I was giving trump advice, I would tell him to suspended all future debates for both pres and vp and I would immediately challenge this in court. It would never win but it would increase the amount of time that the dem ticket is unsettled. That extra time would tame down the excitement and reduce air time if they can get an immediate injunction.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Wufpack17 said:

The brewery I'm at has some "lefties" talking about how bad Kamala is and how the dems are handing the election to Trump.

Just because Joe endorsed her, doesn't mean the party will, and they shouldn't. Go find a moderate democrat
I'm not sure who that is anymore. We used to not worry about a Dem in office. Didn't agree with their policies; however, we didn't think the country would fall apart…

Not anymore!

Once any Dem gets pushed though the fun house mirror of conservative media they become Vladimir Lenin, no matter who it is. Actual economic data or any other observable reality is irrelevant.

The hilarious irony is that Biden (and Kamala, actually) are by far the most conservative Dems in current Dem politics. The Democratic party gave you guys a gift in 2020 by not electing any of the far more progressive options, in an effort to maximize appeal with independents. Shockingly you didn't appreciate the gift.
Civilized
flylike44 said:

Obama has yet to endorse Harris. He's definitely had an outsized role in throwing ole Joe overboard so maybe he has different ideas about who should be on the ticket.

Obama is letting this thing breathe. He has zero interest in being seen as a puppet master.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Sounds like Pelosi threatened the 25th Amendment . If that's true how on earth can Biden remain the next 6 months . Will the Hur tapes leak ?

I doubt very much the 25th was threatened.

It makes for juicy fodder but that's just not the way that convo went between two old colleagues.
First Page Last Page
Page 288 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.