The Biden Administration..V3

672,623 Views | 9607 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

Illegal arrested in rape of 13-year-old in Queens park

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/migrant-custody-person-interest-rape-13-year-queens/story?id=111213630
-

Well done Mr. President.
I heard they arrested him to protect him from the mob that was whaling the tar out of his sorry ass. Supposedly, he climbed underneath a car to stop the bearing until the cops could get there.
Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer said:

Gulfstream4 said:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/migrant-custody-person-interest-rape-13-year-queens/story?id=111213630
-

Well done Mr. President.
I heard they arrested him to protect him from the mob that was whaling the tar out of his sorry ass. Supposedly, he climbed underneath a car to stop the bearing until the cops could get there.

He should be given a fair trial then promptly taken out in the woods and shot.
Civilized
wolfpackinNC said:

packofwolves said:

FUBAR and we have Joe to thank:

https://thebaltimorepost.com/2024/06/18/fox-news-migrants-from-177-countries-accept-bidens-open-invite-to-us-border-complicating-law-enforcement-expert/

"Nearly 1.4 million undocumented immigrants from a staggering 177 countries traveled through Mexico to the United States from January to May, according to Mexico's National Institute of Migration."

"Surges of illegal immigration "over brief periods of time" have happened in the past, said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, but this "huge variety" of countries is unprecedented."

"Even if the Biden administration or a new president wanted to deport illegal immigrants, the sheer number of natives from countries create a complex roadblock."
That is kind of crazy when you realize there are only 195 recognized countries in the world. In 5 months, someone from 91% of the countries in the world went through Mexico into the US

That's a crazy stat.
packofwolves
Oldsouljer said:

Gulfstream4 said:

-

Well done Mr. President.

Apparently he was crying when under the car. He is a pos.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Sieve, I found these clips of "your guy".

Werewolf
#Sting #Huber ..........but it's not just the Biden admin.

TheStorm
Civilized said:

wolfpackinNC said:

packofwolves said:

https://thebaltimorepost.com/2024/06/18/fox-news-migrants-from-177-countries-accept-bidens-open-invite-to-us-border-complicating-law-enforcement-expert/

"Nearly 1.4 million undocumented immigrants from a staggering 177 countries traveled through Mexico to the United States from January to May, according to Mexico's National Institute of Migration."

"Surges of illegal immigration "over brief periods of time" have happened in the past, said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, but this "huge variety" of countries is unprecedented."

"Even if the Biden administration or a new president wanted to deport illegal immigrants, the sheer number of natives from countries create a complex roadblock."
That is kind of crazy when you realize there are only 195 recognized countries in the world. In 5 months, someone from 91% of the countries in the world went through Mexico into the US

That's a crazy stat.
No, it's not. They all needed to come here due to political persecution somewhere else.

Asylum.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

wolfpackinNC said:

packofwolves said:

That's a crazy stat.

It's so crazy only Fox News had the guts to report it, during an election year. I'm sure it's a very accurate stat that wasn't twisted in any way.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

wolfpackinNC said:

packofwolves said:

That's a crazy stat.

It's so crazy only Fox News had the guts to report it, during an election year. I'm sure it's a very accurate stat that wasn't twisted in any way.

You seem to watch a lot of Fox News?

Since this thread is titled The Biden Administration, do you have anything to actually say about people, from nearly all parts of the world, flooding into our country under this administration?
ncsupack1
That poster talks about FOX News more any other person here.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

wolfpackinNC said:

packofwolves said:

That's a crazy stat.

You seem to watch a lot of Fox News?

Since this thread is titled The Biden Administration, do you have anything to actually say about people, from nearly all parts of the world, flooding into our country under this administration?

No, I just know how Google works. You guys just linked a Fox News story and are hyperventilating about it, and it turns out nobody else has reported it, outside of the echo chamber pointing to the Fox News article.

Grown ups with 5th Grade critical thinking skills tend to ignore that kinda stuff.
ncsupack1
Says the person who eats, sleeps, and drinks up everything said on MSNBC. I bet you their hero is Keith Olbermann.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Says the person who eats, sleeps, and drinks up everything said on MSNBC. I bet you their hero is Keith Olbermann.

Lol, whatever you say. I will say this… if any news organization I trust gets their assess sued off for brazenly lying to their viewers I can guarantee I'd never take anything they say at face value ever again.

Of course you guys know you're being lied to constantly, it's just what you want to hear.
Gulfstream4
Deflector shields up!
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Deflector shields up!

You guys…you guys….
Bockwinkle
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lol, whatever you say. I will say this… if any news organization I trust gets their assess sued off for brazenly lying to their viewers I can guarantee I'd never take anything they say at face value ever again.

Of course you guys know you're being lied to constantly, it's just what you want to hear.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/judge-rules-rachel-maddows-statements-cannot-reasonably-be-interpreted-as-allegations-of-fact
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

There is a huge difference between the Fox News reporting staff and the Fox News talking heads and morning shows.

The Fox News reporting staff has been hurt directly by the opinion shows. Special Report and other straight news shows on Fox do a great job of providing a consistent and honest news source. The opinion shows not so much.
hokiewolf
They truly think they are the good guys.

hokiewolf
This is a really great article on the perils of choosing winners and losers with centralized industrial planning. It's why I'm throughly confused why MAGA Republicans think this is a great idea.

ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Get it right, only FOX does such things.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Did you even watch the video? They're absolutely right.

They weren't "chuckling about the rape of a 13 year old". They were chuckling that you guys constantly latch onto a single awful crime and then try to pretend every South American immigrant is a rapist.

Being concerned about the economy or being stressed out that everyone that works at your McDonalds is speaking Spanish are at least rational reasons to be mad about excessive immigration… but you guys have to pretend that every family crossing over are members of a violent gang. That's fear mongering.
ncsupack1
The crime should have never happened.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

I agree. 132 kids are raped in the United States every day, pretty much always by American citizens. Statistically speaking our kids are probably safer hanging out with immigrants.

Regardless, if Republicans hadn't torpedoed the recent immigration bill then asylum seekers would have been spending a LOT less time in our country waiting for a court date. I guess Republicans don't care that much about kids getting raped by immigrants.

hokiewolf
32% approval rating on immigration for Biden vs the biggest border hawk there has ever been in Trump, yeah, I'm the one out to lunch.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

32% approval rating on immigration for Biden vs the biggest border hawk there has ever been in Trump, yeah, I'm the one out to lunch.

We can all want there to be sensible reform and also acknowledge fear-mongering when it's happening.

Is there evidence that illegal immigrants crime at a higher rate than citizens or legal immigrants?
ncsupack1
Lot of excuse making here for poor policy.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

We can all want there to be sensible reform and also acknowledge fear-mongering when it's happening.

Is there evidence that illegal immigrants crime at a higher rate than citizens or legal immigrants?
Yes, because they are here illegally, meaning every single one of them has broken the law.
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Yes, because they are here illegally, meaning every single one of them has broken the law.

This is going to be hard for some folks here to grasp.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Did you even watch the video? They're absolutely right.

They weren't "chuckling about the rape of a 13 year old". They were chuckling that you guys constantly latch onto a single awful crime and then try to pretend every South American immigrant is a rapist.

Being concerned about the economy or being stressed out that everyone that works at your McDonalds is speaking Spanish are at least rational reasons to be mad about excessive immigration… but you guys have to pretend that every family crossing over are members of a violent gang. That's fear mongering.

How many illegals have you taken into your home? Why are you so fearful to not invite families into your home?

Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree. 132 kids are raped in the United States every day, pretty much always by American citizens. Statistically speaking our kids are probably safer hanging out with immigrants.

Regardless, if Republicans hadn't torpedoed the recent immigration bill then asylum seekers would have been spending a LOT less time in our country waiting for a court date. I guess Republicans don't care that much about kids getting raped by immigrants.

We don't know how many illegals are in the country. Your statistics are flawed from the start.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

…again, we don't know how many illegals are in the country so don't talk to me about statistics.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

Lot of excuse making here for poor policy.
It's baffling
ncsupack1
Fear mongering

First Page Last Page
Page 273 of 275

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.