The Biden Administration..V3

842,452 Views | 10637 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Expect a FALSE FLAG.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
The constituency of a few here…

Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol

Democratic Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object!!
Civ, are you proud of this? These people represent aspects of your party?

How do you feel about Proud Boys and Oath Keepers representing aspects of your party?

Are you proud of this?

Pride parades aren't news. Pro-Palestinian protests are a distinctly minority position in the party.

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol

How do you feel about Proud Boys and Oath Keepers representing aspects of your party?

Are you proud of this?

Pride parades aren't news. Pro-Palestinian protests are a distinctly minority position in the party.
Based on some of the (very few) things I know about either of those organizations, I don't have a problem with them. That said, I don't follow them. I really don't follow the pride crowd either; however, they make themselves so known, its hard to not see them...

BTW, you see how I answer your question as opposed to answering mine with a question...
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol

Are you proud of this?

Based on some of the (very few) things I know about either of those organizations, I don't have a problem with them. That said, I don't follow them. I really don't follow the pride crowd either; however, they make themselves so known, its hard to not see them...

BTW, you see how I answer your question as opposed to answering mine with a question...

You may want to read up a little more on the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers. They're militant Neo-fascist groups that (I hope to God) don't speak to the broader interests or agenda of Republicans even though they're out there providing security at Trump rallies, playing central roles in Jan 6, etc.

That's my answer to your question. The two-party, big-tent approach means there are groups and special interests and extremists on the margins that may technically be drawn to one of the two parties but that still don't represent mainstream or electorally viable views in that party.

Pride parades are so common and unobjectionable as to hardly warrant conversation by either party, aside from the right's current obsession with drag queens and the 1% of Americans that are trans. The majority of even Republicans at this point support gay marriage and civil protections for the LGBT crowd.

The Pro-Palestian agenda does not enjoy mainstream Democratic electoral support so there's no reason to be proud or not proud of it. It's just a minority position in the party and you'll always have those in a diverse electorate.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol

Are you proud of this?

You may want to read up a little more on the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers. They're militant Neo-fascist groups that (I hope to God) don't speak to the broader interests or agenda of Republicans even though they're out there providing security at Trump rallies, playing central roles in Jan 6, etc.

That's my answer to your question. The two-party, big-tent approach means there are groups and special interests and extremists on the margins that may technically be drawn to one of the two parties but that still don't represent mainstream or electorally viable views in that party.

Pride parades are so common and unobjectionable as to hardly warrant conversation by either party, aside from the right's current obsession with drag queens and the 1% of Americans that are trans. The majority of even Republicans at this point support gay marriage and civil protections for the LGBT crowd.

The Pro-Palestian agenda does not enjoy mainstream Democratic electoral support so there's no reason to be proud or not proud of it. It's just a minority position in the party and you'll always have those in a diverse electorate.
Civ, you said you answered my question; however, you really gave your opinion of the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers. I guess what I don't understand is: are you lumping pride groups, antifa, and other militant groups into the category as Proud Boys and Oathkeepers? If not, and based on your description of the PB's and OK's, I certainly am. They are one and the same, based on your description of the two fringed elements of the parties.

Now, for me, the PB's and OK's have less of an impact on our society than the liberal fringed groups. I know, because I see the crap in our schools and government.

Regarding Pro-Palestian support; well, it can be argued that Biden is showing them more patronage than they should.
Werewolf
#daSieve, #Nappy and a few of the newcomer trolls are all on board with this. What's Barkley and Stephen A complaining about now!!! Nothing to complain about, it will all come out with the wash, right?

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packgrad
lol

Werewolf
saw that #UScWolfpakc posted this in e football thread re ticket prices

"in this economy!?"

Geez, talkin' about struggling to connect two dots!!!! Got a good chuckle out of this one....
caryking
Hey all…. Tell me this…

Biden announces an Executive Order today supposedly protecting the border. I thought we had to pass the Langford Border Bill to make any impact on the border, right?

How can an executive order make any difference on the border, according to some on here and Biden?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

Biden announces an Executive Order today supposedly protecting the border. I thought we had to pass the Langford Border Bill to make any impact on the border, right?

How can an executive order make any difference on the border, according to some on here and Biden?

Because there's a bunch that an executive order can't do that the border bill that Republican's just shot down twice would have. And this executive order is very likely to overturned by the courts anyway... I'm sure Trump's lawyers are furiously working on stopping it as we speak.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

Because there's a bunch that an executive order can't do that the border bill that Republican's just shot down twice would have. And this executive order is very likely to overturned by the courts anyway... I'm sure Trump's lawyers are furiously working on stopping it as we speak.
So, why did he do it? Performative?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

To up one on the GOP who have voted down border votes here in the past, cause Trump wants this to be an issue. Smart on Biden. I hate to say that..btw
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

Pretty much! People want "something" to be done about the border, but since we're not in a pandemic emergency any more we need a BORDER LAW to fix the problems... and of course Republicans won't allow that with a Dem in the White House.

Soooooo, yeah, enjoy your executive action! It probably won't help much or last long.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

Pretty much! People want "something" to be done about the border, but since we're not in a pandemic emergency any more we need a BORDER LAW to fix the problems... and of course Republicans won't allow that with a Dem in the White House.

Soooooo, yeah, enjoy your executive action! It probably won't help much or last long.
Oh, I agree with you… it's performative and will be on full display at the debate.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

Oh, I agree with you… it's performative and will be on full display at the debate.

Yep, and I'm sure at the debate Convicted Felon Trump will be able to answer why he opposed a border bill.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

To up one on the GOP who have voted down border votes here in the past, cause Trump wants this to be an issue. Smart on Biden. I hate to say that..btw

Biden did it because he was forced to and it's no better than the terrible bill in Senate. Does anyone actually expect Biden to continue enforcing it after the election? Biden has done everything he can to weaken the border including lawsuits against states trying to secure their own border. He is still going to fly them in and allow CBP One app entries. Dog and pony show.
Werewolf

TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Smart on Biden. I hate to say that..btw
LOL. C'mon... what it shows is that the "King of Executive Orders" could have done something all along, but didn't. For 3.5 years now (remember the border wasn't "open" until he decided he wanted it that way), he has let people come streaming across from anywhere and everywhere... now - and only because he is floundering helplessly in the polls - he wants to make it look like he's actually doing something again.

3.5 years.

It. won't. work. one. single. bit.

Regular people aren't that stupid.
caryking
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL. C'mon... what it shows is that the "King of Executive Orders" could have done something all along, but didn't. For 3.5 years now (remember the border wasn't "open" until he decided he wanted it that way), he has let people come streaming across from anywhere and everywhere... now - and only because he is floundering helplessly in the polls - he wants to make it look like he's actually doing something again.

3.5 years.

It's funny how Biden and most hacks, in this forum, have said an executive order can't do anything and/or he doesn't have the power. And… on day one, Biden used Execute Orders, to invalidate Trumps Executive Orders that caused this mess.

Oh, not all of those Executive Orders were related to Covid! So, don't go there…
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

3.5 years.

It's not going to work. But what Biden has done is call out the failures of the GOP to pass something. You know why the bills didn't pass, but most folks don't. Most people aren't locked into politics like you. I mean you are on a message board, most don't do that.
Werewolf
Not really my posting style, but just this time.
Werewolf
Gotta pop some more popcorn. LOL

Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-displays-signs-decline-private-meetings-congressional-leaders-report
TheStorm
Bockwinkle said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-displays-signs-decline-private-meetings-congressional-leaders-report
Dude. Smarpty says it's just a "st-st-st-stutter"...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

Bockwinkle said:

Dude. Smarpty says it's just a "st-st-st-stutter"...

Side step…
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

3.5 years.

It's funny how Biden and most hacks, in this forum, have said an executive order can't do anything and/or he doesn't have the power. And… on day one, Biden used Execute Orders, to invalidate Trumps Executive Orders that caused this mess.

Oh, not all of those Executive Orders were related to Covid! So, don't go there…

Executive orders can do lots of things. You LOVE them when Republicans are in office, and bawl about emperors when Dems are in office.

But the point you're apparently trying to not understand is that Trump's executive orders on the border only worked because we had declared a PANDEMIC EMERGENCY. Without that, executive orders around asylum would probably get tossed by courts pretty quickly, because we have laws. Now if you want to declare another pandemic emergency we can get the border shut down again tomorrow no prob.
Civilized

Y'all talk to me about the sharp exponential increase in crossings under Trump from 2018 to 2019 before we shut down for COVID.

Why did crossings double from 2018 to 2019 under Trump?

Did he implement any actual policy to fix that problem or just kick the can to Biden to let it be his problem?

Did y'all know that Biden has removed more crossers per year, both by absolute number and percentage, than Trump, despite having a deportation system that is overwhelmed due to the exponential increase in southern border crossings that began under Trump and abated only due to COVID, and yet still that hasn't stopped migrants from coming across the border?

This idea that Trump had built an immigration Iron Dome around the US and Biden lets in every border crosser is a right-wing fantasy.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

Doing it three years ago might have been smart. Now, it's too little and too late.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Y'all talk to me about the sharp exponential increase in crossings under Trump from 2018 to 2019 before we shut down for COVID.

Why did crossings double from 2018 to 2019 under Trump?

Did he implement any actual policy to fix that problem or just kick the can to Biden to let it be his problem?

Did y'all know that Biden has removed more crossers per year, both by absolute number and percentage, than Trump, despite having a deportation system that is overwhelmed due to the exponential increase in southern border crossings that began under Trump and abated only due to COVID, and yet still that hasn't stopped migrants from coming across the border?

This idea that Trump had built an immigration Iron Dome around the US and Biden lets in every border crosser is a right-wing fantasy.
COVID, COVID, COVID!

*Nice job ignoring the other two non-covid years under Trump... and BTW, all that chart shows me is that Biden changed what was being done previously. But TRUMP!
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey all…. Tell me this…

Doing it three years ago might have been smart. Now, it's too little and too late.

Could be. This country has a long history of forgetting things.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

3.5 years.

Executive orders can do lots of things. You LOVE them when Republicans are in office, and bawl about emperors when Dems are in office.

But the point you're apparently trying to not understand is that Trump's executive orders on the border only worked because we had declared a PANDEMIC EMERGENCY. Without that, executive orders around asylum would probably get tossed by courts pretty quickly, because we have laws. Now if you want to declare another pandemic emergency we can get the border shut down again tomorrow no prob.
and... he went there...

The guy can't help himself..
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

3.5 years.

and... he went there...

Well then maybe stop fantasizing about what an executive order can do to fix the border.

Comparing Trump's executive orders on the border during the pandemic to executive orders on the border now are apples and oranges.
TheStorm
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

3.5 years.

and... he went there...

The person is an idiot - and if you (and others obviously) would just hit the normal "reply" button instead of the "quote" button when you respond to him / her, the rest of us wouldn't have to see anything other than his / her name next to a circle with half an "x" in it when they post...
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

3.5 years.

and... he went there...

The person is an idiot - and if you (and others obviously) would just hit the normal "reply" button instead of the "quote" button when you respond to him / her, the rest of us wouldn't have to see anything other than his / her name next to a circle with half an "x" in it when they post...

Or you could just hang out in your 4Chan safe space and not have to worry about being exposed to the real world?
First Page Last Page
Page 263 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.