The Biden Administration..V3

842,153 Views | 10637 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

You could have just said "yeah. Y'all are right. We democrats hyperventilate about every Republican president while he's in office."

And lol that being friends with the Obamas makes them more likable. Talk about a ****ing cult.

Obama lives on a street only Saudi Arabians can afford. And that's just one of his houses. Wonder how he got that....

The faux outrage/hypocrisy from democrats is endless.

Sorry to trigger you.

Does it seem like Republicans have a respectful appreciation for any Democrat president?

Why do you act like the Dems' perception of Pub presidents historically is somehow different from Pubs' perception of Dem presidents?
Absolutely, the last good one, Harry S. Truman and the last decent one JFK, were OK. Carter doesn't seem to have been corrupt, just not very effective. The last three have been moral basket cases.

Strangely corresponding with the rise of conservative "media".
packgrad
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Crazy. You can't make this stuff up.
packofwolves
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Clearly you can make it up. Did Hur ever say Biden was "mentally unfit"?

The quote often rolled out is that he was a "sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

What's not made up is Hur said the following:

Quote:

"I need to disagree with at least one thing that you said, which is that I found that all of the elements were met," Hur replied. "One of the elements of the relevant mishandling statute is the intent element. And what my report reflects is my judgment that based on the evidence, I would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that that intent element had been met."

So yeah, you can make it up. Hur never said the reason he didn't pursue charges was because Biden was "unfit."

Hur explicitly said the reason he didn't pursue charges was because he didn't find enough evidence to make the case.

See? You need actual evidence. Hur, a Republican, concluded that evidence was lacking to pursue charges.

That's how this works and that's why people shouldn't be preemptively worried that the legal system is broken just because Donald Trump, a criminal, is being found guilty of crimes by juries based on the criminal evidence in the cases.
packgrad
Guess this didn't make the propaganda page.

"Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him by then a former president well into his eighties of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

"The report did refer numerous times to what it characterized as Biden's "limited" and "poor" memory. Those observations were included, Hur wrote, because they factored into his decision about whether he could convince a jury that Biden had acted "willfully" to break the law. And the special counsel wrote that Biden's age and memory might make him a more sympathetic witness, causing a jury to give him the benefit of the doubt."

Mentally unfit.

Hilarious the lengths these lefties go to defend the geriatric.

You can't make this stuff up.
caryking
packgrad said:

"Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him by then a former president well into his eighties of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

"The report did refer numerous times to what it characterized as Biden's "limited" and "poor" memory. Those observations were included, Hur wrote, because they factored into his decision about whether he could convince a jury that Biden had acted "willfully" to break the law. And the special counsel wrote that Biden's age and memory might make him a more sympathetic witness, causing a jury to give him the benefit of the doubt."

Mentally unfit.

Civ appears to be a good person with a deranged view.. I hate that for him. Others, well… they are just idiots!!
Civilized
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Mentally unfit.

Civ appears to be a good person with a deranged view.. I hate that for him. Others, well… they are just idiots!!

What's deranged about it Cary?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Mentally unfit.

Really? I think you and I have discussed world views many times. That said, I said I think you appear to be a good person and called others as idiots…. Come on… give me a little credit for "not" lumping you into others…
Werewolf
Planting the seed.....I don't know any MAGA talking this to any extent. The Trump BS gets overturned at some juncture and it won't matter whether its before or after the election (which will NOT happen in November, by the way). What is more likely is a false flag event, CIA Nazi style. Yahoo news, the Rothschild's Reuters, etc. are pushing this narrative.

MAGA Supporters Threaten 'Civil War' In The Wake Of Donald Trump's Guilty Verdict (yahoo.com)
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Mentally unfit.

Really? I think you and I have discussed world views many times. That said, I said I think you appear to be a good person and called others as idiots…. Come on… give me a little credit for "not" lumping you into others…

I'm not offended at all, just curious about what you find irrational about my position.
Werewolf
Our buffoon certainly is overseeing quite a few unusual things....heck, he's even extended Trump's COG's one time. Much bigger than you can imagine.

Werewolf
What a group of stupid campaign advisors. Come on guys, think.

packgrad
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Mentally unfit.

I'm not offended at all, just curious about what you find irrational about my position.
Specifically, I can't right now. Generally, most everything…
Werewolf
I don't often go this route here but it was funny. #EnjoyTheShow

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
lol wut?

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

lol wut?

Does that surprise you?
Werewolf
Carrying out his duties, don't ya think?

Werewolf
Two sides and time is near, you might be best to pick one. GOOD vrs EVIL. Can it be any more obvious?

Werewolf
GOOD vrs EVIL, you've had plenty of time to decide.

wolfbreath
Biden breaks unofficial rule about headwear while hosting the Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/biden-hosting-kansas-city-chiefs-165856572.html

wolfbreath
Werewolf said:

What a group of stupid campaign advisors. Come on guys, think.

It's going to be hilarious if he loses to a "convicted felon".
Werewolf
With the exception of roughly 40 to 50 members of Congress, the Biden administration represents the status quo criminal network known as the US Federal Govt. TRUTH.

Werewolf
LOL, if its a fair election, its 75-25 but going on 80-20. Juan O'Savin has always said we needed to be at 80-20 to avoid a civil war. The pause or #devolution, two sides of the coin.

Side 1: Wake up the sheeple and build an army, reach 80-20 percentage
Side 2: Identify the outliers of the evil, the primary people have long been known, this is about stomping out as much of the infestation as possible

Civilized
Werewolf said:

LOL, if its a fair election, its 75-25 but going on 80-20. Juan O'Savin has always said we needed to be at 80-20 to avoid a civil war. The pause or #devolution, two sides of the coin.

Side 2: Identify the outliers of the evil, the primary people have long been known, this is about stomping out as much of the infestation as possible

I mean this in the nicest possible way Were but you are smoking crack if you think Trump has 4x more electoral support than Biden, or anyone else with a pulse. And yes, I know Biden hardly qualifies as having a pulse.

That sort of split would require that half of Democrats all independents vote for Trump, which is obviously complete fantasy.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

I mean this in the nicest possible way Were but you are smoking crack if you think Trump has 4x more electoral support than Biden, or anyone else with a pulse. And yes, I know Biden hardly qualifies as having a pulse.

That sort of split would require that half of Democrats all independents vote for Trump, which is obviously complete fantasy.

You must not be paying attention, Trump is going to take New York…
packgrad
lol

TheStorm
packgrad said:

lol

When the only way that you can win national elections is to keep your "Coalition of Misfits" together... good luck with that.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

lol

Don't see that everyday. It's not even funny anymore.
Civilized
packgrad said:

lol

Democratic Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object!!
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol

Democratic Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object!!
Civ, are you proud of this? These people represent aspects of your party?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Amusing, if it wasn't so pathetic, to see the likes of #daSive, #daGobbler and #Nappy in support of such a mockery of justice, tyrannical ways are good in their minds. As long as it serves its purpose for the immediate future yet not a clue about the long-term implications of such.

Werewolf
A "poster pedophile" for the Pedophile Party.
First Page Last Page
Page 262 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.