The Biden Administration..V3

657,758 Views | 9479 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Oldsouljer
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The trolling on this thread has turned epic.
caryking
We really should make one thread as they are all the same crap…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Agree.
caryking
For Smapty…

Werewolf
I'm enjoying watching all the guys play their part in the psyop. #Devolution #BuildinganArmy #NoCivilWar

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packofwolves
caryking said:

The threads use to be focused on the thread title. Perhaps posters could do a better job posting on topic.
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy are climbing the main mast. #Gobbler on his lifeboat, floating away with the other RINOs. Not a clue what's going on.

#EnjoyingMyPopcorn

Werewolf
............and the army grows. #Sieve, not looking good, but you carry on, you've got this ;-)

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

For Smapty…

It's hard to believe that a slobbering moron like Massie got into MIT.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

So we shouldn't talk about Biden in the Biden thread? Or were you referring to the think tank brainstorming Trump's VP in the Biden thread?
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

The trolling on this thread has turned epic.
Unsurprising, as it's not just this thread. A 4'x3' poster alongside New Light Road to brighten morning commuter's drives to work…..
barelypure
hokiewolf said:

I'm not flaming anything. That is my opinion, it's backed by a lot of evidence, most of it said here. There is no plan after this election. It's clear as day. There are zero gains right now in the house and senate for republicans of any substance. There's no forward thinking about 2026 or 2028. It's all about now and now only and just the Presidential election. It's like going all in with a 7-2 off suit
Unfortunately I'm going to agree. 270towin is only predicting the Rs pick up 2 senate seats despite the 20 to 11 difference in who's up.

And the House is fully up for grabs. The Rs go in with 210 over 202 with 23 seats that will decide the balance.

If Trump wins no doubt he'll drag a few across the finish line with him. If Biden wins I just hope we keep the Senate to protect Democracy.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

For Smapty…

Slobbering moron? Rich, coming from a person that helped bankrupt an institution…
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

For Smapty…

Slobbering moron? Rich, coming from a person that helped bankrupt an institution…
Massie only has a BS in Electrical Engineering from MIT and then a Masters in Mechanical Engineering.

A pretty good resume for a supposed "moron." But considering the source it's expected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Massie
barelypure
Polls Show Biden Still Has Sizable Lead Among Those Who Will Be Counting The Ballots

Though some recent data has indicated large percentages of voters are breaking toward former President Donald Trump, new polls show President Joe Biden still has a sizeable lead among people who will be counting the ballots.

Despite continuing to build what at times has appeared to be a massive lead, Trump reportedly still struggles to make gains among the small number of people who are in charge of counting votes in November.

When reached for comment regarding the new poll results, one ballot counter confirmed the data's accuracy. "Yeah, we're all pretty much in the tank for Biden," said the vote counter who requested to have his identity kept anonymous. "I would think that would have been pretty obvious with the way things went in 2020, but yeah. As one of the many hardcore leftists placed specifically in this position to influence the outcomes of elections, I can say confidently that I am voting for Joe Biden. And my vote means a lot, if you get what I mean. We make up the winner. That's what I mean."
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

For Smapty…

Massie only has a BS in Electrical Engineering from MIT and then a Masters in Mechanical Engineering.

A pretty good resume for a supposed "moron." But considering the source it's expected.

Smapty continues to really dumb comments. It really makes me wonder if he really believes the crap he spews…
Werewolf
#daSieve ;-)

Werewolf
It's too damn good, love it.

Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

For Smapty…

True but Smapty is a liberal therefore he's automatically smart and Massie is dumb.
Werewolf
easily the smartest guy on the board.......he's told us many times
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

For Smapty…

True but Smapty is a liberal therefore he's automatically smart and Massie is dumb.

Liberals think they are smart, but go watch one in the real world, quite interesting when reality and fantasy collide.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Yes, I support this. #StatesRIghts #PreciousMetalsBackedCurrency

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Yes, I support this. #StatesRIghts #PreciousMetalsBackedCurrency

Especially Thomas Massie's bill to move PMs out of the IRS tax code. For those of us who got in late on the Roth, stashing away PMs could be a backdoor Roth if cap gains tax weren't applied.
Werewolf
"You can't make this s$it up"? Oh yes you can, LOL.

Bockwinkle
This thread is full of Trump lies.

There are 8 charging stations. Not 7.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/buttigieg-defends-bidens-ev-strategy-after-question-how-only-8-federal-charging-stations-have-been-built
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/buttigieg-defends-bidens-ev-strategy-after-question-how-only-8-federal-charging-stations-have-been-built

Be careful. The local Biden campaign manager is going to come on this thread with a carefully worded statement. ….
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Be careful. The local Biden campaign manager is going to come on this thread with a carefully worded statement. ….
Civ?!?
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Civ?!?

Naw, the water carrier. They will be around here shortly.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Senile POS keeps saying creepier and creepier stuff. If they keep letting him talk in front a microphone like this, he might just spill the beans on all sorts of things...

https://instagr.am/p/C7PYV_rRs4d
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

he claims it's because they changed the plug standard but that doesn't stop you from building the charging station, just change the plug when the standard changes.

The two issues is the power isn't there to build 1/ 2 million charging stations and I'm sure federal regulations on environment are holding up much of this infrastructure work.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
There is a lot that this administration wants to do vs what they can do.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

he claims it's because they changed the plug standard but that doesn't stop you from building the charging station, just change the plug when the standard changes.

The two issues is the power isn't there to build 1/ 2 million charging stations and I'm sure federal regulations on environment are holding up much of this infrastructure work.
Power availability is key. There are other competitors for power besides EVs. The AI craze of late, many folks don't know how much power AI will require. I'm placing a bet on uranium for obvious reasons.
ncsupack1
We just need to keep ourselves buying raw materials from other countries. Makes sense.
First Page Last Page
Page 260 of 271

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.