The Biden Administration..V3

657,311 Views | 9475 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

"The 81-year-old Biden repeatedly evinced confusion and irritation at the 32-minute event and mistakenly referred to his vice president as "President Kamala Harris" making the error for at least the eighth time before trying to bar the reporter's second query."

https://nypost.com/2024/05/23/us-news/biden-grumbles-press-never-keep-the-deal-during-confused-news-conference-with-kenya-leader/

Just a stutter, so that's what I'm told.

Lol, Fox News in newspaper form getting in on the gotcha clip game? This is very surprising.

You should watch the actual press conference... Biden is capable of talking about pretty complex topics off the cuff. Laughable to imagine how Trump would have blathered through any of those questions.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

"The 81-year-old Biden repeatedly evinced confusion and irritation at the 32-minute event and mistakenly referred to his vice president as "President Kamala Harris" making the error for at least the eighth time before trying to bar the reporter's second query."

https://nypost.com/2024/05/23/us-news/biden-grumbles-press-never-keep-the-deal-during-confused-news-conference-with-kenya-leader/

Lol, Fox News in newspaper form getting in on the gotcha clip game? This is very surprising.

You should watch the actual press conference... Biden is capable of talking about pretty complex topics off the cuff. Laughable to imagine how Trump would have blathered through any of those questions.
BS...

He has preselected reporters' pictures on a note card with the question and answers given to him.

It's been proven.

Post a presser with Sleepy Joe taking random questions from random reporters in the last 18 months.

Not a walk through the yard presser. A press conference like President Trump does. No script. Shouted questions and no note cards.

Show me one in the last 18 months. And make it more than one or two questions before the sideshow clown of a press secretary runs them out.

Again I fully expect you to ignore this question because you won't be able to produce the clip.

When faced with facts you again will duck and hide like the low rent liberal that you are.

BTW... you basically are posting left wing talking points that are making the airwaves this morning...... wonder what you are doing today??? LMAO.....
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Wrong. Trump would be fine, stutters are allowed.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

LOL "Biden is capable of talking about pretty complex topics off the cuff." This has to be parody, right?
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

LOL "Biden is capable of talking about pretty complex topics off the cuff." This has to be parody, right?

There's a debate coming up... you'll finally see for yourself soon enough. Unless you're planning to skip the debate and just wait for the 5 second clips from your favorite "news" source.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

There's a debate coming up,,, you'll finally see for yourself soon enough. Unless you're planning to skip the debate and just wait for the 5 second clips.
He thought he was the VP during the pandemic. Nothing to see here, right? Or was that just a stutter?
Bockwinkle
Link to coherent pedoJoe?
BBW12OG
Here's a "stutter" and admission from last night.....

Can't wait to hear the "walk back" on this one.....He said the quiet part out loud. Again.

diaspora
noun
diaspora d-a-sp(-)r
d-

Synonyms of diaspora
capitalized, Judaism
a
: the Jews living outside Israel
members of the Diaspora

b
: the settling of scattered communities of Jews outside ancient Palestine after the Babylonian exile
c
: the area outside ancient Palestine settled by Jews

a
: people settled far from their ancestral homelands
members of the African diaspora

b
: the place where these people live
c
: the movement, migration, or scattering of a people away from an established or ancestral homeland
the Black diaspora to northern cities

diasporic
d--spr-ik
adjective

BBW12OG
Bockwinkle said:

Link to coherent pedoJoe?
I posted he wouldn't be responding to that.

I asked to show one from the last 18 months..... Guess he glossed over that one......as expected.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Can't wait to hear the "walk back" on this one.....He said the quiet part out loud. Again.

diaspora
noun
diaspora d-a-sp(-)r
d-

Synonyms of diaspora
capitalized, Judaism
a
members of the Diaspora

b
: the settling of scattered communities of Jews outside ancient Palestine after the Babylonian exile
c

a

b
c
: the movement, migration, or scattering of a people away from an established or ancestral homeland

diasporic
d--spr-ik
adjective

Yes, he totally said the quiet part out loud. Biden was making fun of YOU for insisting that Obama was from Africa the entire time he was in office.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

diaspora
noun
diaspora d-a-sp(-)r
d-

Synonyms of diaspora
capitalized, Judaism
a
members of the Diaspora

b
c

a

b
c

diasporic
d--spr-ik
adjective

Yes, he totally said the quiet part out loud. Biden was making fun of YOU for insisting that Obama was from Africa the entire time he was in office.
So you are claiming he said that as a joke???

You got to be freaking kidding me.....

Is that your claim?
packgrad
Imagine having so much TDS that you argue Biden is mentally fit to be president.

They are literal nutjobs.

TDS is a mental illness.
BobbyCox95
packgrad said:

Imagine having so much TDS that you argue Biden is mentally fit to be president.

TDS is a mental illness.
It's really scary how brainwashed you can become just by choosing a political party to associate with.
hokiewolf
BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.
It's really scary how brainwashed you can become just by choosing a political party to associate with.
lol
BobbyCox95
hokiewolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.
lol
It goes both ways, I'm not disputing that
Civilized
BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.

Who here is truly brainwashed?

If you gave Smapty a little bit of truth serum, he would readily acknowledge that Biden does not have the mental acuity of a 40-year-old, but he would maintain that he would rather have the problems that come along with another Biden presidency than another Trump presidency.

That's not an opinion you share, but there's nothing irrational or brainwashed about it.
packgrad
Look at Civ trying to move the goalposts to support his fellow cult member. I remember when Civ used to cry about Trump's mental fitness and how he was not "fit to be president"..... which was and still is clearly nonsense. Just because snowflakes don't like what he says doesn't make him mentally unfit. Biden is CLEARLY mentally unfit for the position

I guess because of TDS the president no longer needs to be mentally fit.

It's almost like people try to prove they are mentally ill with their illogical hypocritical positions.
ncsupack1
BobbyCox95 said:

hokiewolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.
lol
It goes both ways, I'm not disputing that

Yes it does.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol..good job at trying to change the subject.
How so? This is the subject. You guys are convinced that a random 5 second flub in one of this week's 20 minute speeches is concrete evidence that Biden has dementia and can barely hold a spoon to eat his applesauce.

Yet every time you're forced to hear Biden speak live you sputter about how he MUST be on a performance enhancing drug! There's just no other explanation!

I have an explanation! You guys live in a carefully constructed fantasy world.
"a random 5 second flub" lol

Here's a 24 minute Gaffe highlight reel

He also claimed this week that Barack sent him to Detroit during the pandemic. Only problem is the pandemic happened 4 years after he was the VP.

Don't try to turn this on Trump. I'm not defending him and there's a whole slew of things that are wrong with him as well (even though I'll once again be voting for him). Point is, Biden's mental capacity to be president is long gone. And it's borderline cruel to keep putting a mic or a camera in front of him.
Yes, you can pull a couple random 5 second flubs per week from anyone (especially an 80 year old) who has given 20 speeches a week for the last 50 years and make him look bad.

But that's fine... if I'm being honest I actually hope you guys keep banging the gong on Dementia Joe! The more you bawl about it and lower expectations for Biden into the basement the more you help him sound like Winston Churchill every time people finally hear him speak in person.

Keep up the great work, idiots!
Between you and I, one of us is certainly an idiot, that's for sure. And it's not me. Take your blue tinted glasses off and listen to the old man. He's not there mentally. It's ok to admit that.

I have several far left friends who admit this and are embarrassed by him as well. This has nothing to do with politics.

Lol, I have a long list of conservative friends who are embarrassed every time Trump opens his mouth. The fact that you can get through an entire Trump speech and not think "man, this guy has no business getting within 1000 miles of the White House" makes it pretty clear that you are not there mentally.
No you don't!! No conservative would call you a friend!
packofwolves
Civilized said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.

If you gave Smapty a little bit of truth serum, he would readily acknowledge that Biden does not have the mental acuity of a 40-year-old, but he would maintain that he would rather have the problems that come along with another Biden presidency than another Trump presidency.

That's not an opinion you share, but there's nothing irrational or brainwashed about it.

It won't be another Biden presidency for 4 years. It will be a Kamala presidency at some point, sooner than later.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.

It won't be another Biden presidency for 4 years. It will be a Kamala presidency at some point, sooner than later.

That worries me more than Biden.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol..good job at trying to change the subject.
How so? This is the subject. You guys are convinced that a random 5 second flub in one of this week's 20 minute speeches is concrete evidence that Biden has dementia and can barely hold a spoon to eat his applesauce.

Yet every time you're forced to hear Biden speak live you sputter about how he MUST be on a performance enhancing drug! There's just no other explanation!

I have an explanation! You guys live in a carefully constructed fantasy world.
"a random 5 second flub" lol

Here's a 24 minute Gaffe highlight reel

He also claimed this week that Barack sent him to Detroit during the pandemic. Only problem is the pandemic happened 4 years after he was the VP.

Don't try to turn this on Trump. I'm not defending him and there's a whole slew of things that are wrong with him as well (even though I'll once again be voting for him). Point is, Biden's mental capacity to be president is long gone. And it's borderline cruel to keep putting a mic or a camera in front of him.
Yes, you can pull a couple random 5 second flubs per week from anyone (especially an 80 year old) who has given 20 speeches a week for the last 50 years and make him look bad.

But that's fine... if I'm being honest I actually hope you guys keep banging the gong on Dementia Joe! The more you bawl about it and lower expectations for Biden into the basement the more you help him sound like Winston Churchill every time people finally hear him speak in person.

Keep up the great work, idiots!
Between you and I, one of us is certainly an idiot, that's for sure. And it's not me. Take your blue tinted glasses off and listen to the old man. He's not there mentally. It's ok to admit that.

I have several far left friends who admit this and are embarrassed by him as well. This has nothing to do with politics.

Lol, I have a long list of conservative friends who are embarrassed every time Trump opens his mouth. The fact that you can get through an entire Trump speech and not think "man, this guy has no business getting within 1000 miles of the White House" makes it pretty clear that you are not there mentally.
No you don't!! No conservative would call you a friend!

Conservatives who are embarrassed by Trump are an entirely different breed, what scientists refer to as "the smart ones". Working around Wall Street you end up with many friends like that.

I don't have any MAGA friends, though... mainly because the second they find out you don't love Dear Leader they sever all contact.
BBW12OG
President Trump would be wise to choose Haley.

Campaign on his age and how if he were to unfortunately meet his demise then he has a competent, qualified VP to step in and fill his role.

Ask the country about that prospect with Sleepy Joe and Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris.

Game. Set. Match.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.

Because Biden dies in office?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.

Seriously... are you drunk? On drugs? Off your meds?

The idea of Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris is the next in line and if you think that is a good option then there is nothing anyone with an IQ above room temperature can do for you. You are too far gone.

Just own and admit it.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Campaign on his age and how if he were to unfortunately meet his demise then he has a competent, qualified VP to step in and fill his role.

Ask the country about that prospect with Sleepy Joe and Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris.

Game. Set. Match.

I would love for that to happen.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.

The fool who is his VP scares me if she ever gets the big chair. Should you also.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

It would be a damn game changer.

I hope they both can put their egos aside and do what is best for America.

And that would do it.

The Ying and the Yang.....
packofwolves
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.

No, because he is going to continue to mentally decline. There is no way he goes 4 more years.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BobbyCox95 said:

packgrad said:

TDS is a mental illness.

No, because he is going to continue to mentally decline. There is no way he goes 4 more years.

Honestly though, that is a valid point and I believe one of many reasons for a Trump win.
DrummerboyWolf
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

Sorry you are wrong on this one BBW. Nikki Haley is a Deep State Establishment Globalists. She will not be the pick and Trump has already said that.
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

Sorry you are wrong on this one BBW. Nikki Haley is a Deep State Establishment Globalists. She will not be the pick and Trump has already said that.

And for that reason people will be turned off. To win in politics sometimes you have to play the game. Hard line in the sand can and will more times than not hurt you.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.

And that would do it.

And for that reason people will be turned off. To win in politics sometimes you have to play the game. Hard line in the sand can and will more times than not hurt you.
Trump will lose more votes than he ever gains if he makes Haley the pick. Most likely he will lose mine too and I know that the Republic is teetering and ready to fall off the cliff. Nikki Haley is a back stabbing heifer.
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Game. Set. Match.
Same goes for DeSantis. This campaign from the Republicans should almost be as much about Harris as it should be about Biden.

And I agree about Game. Set. Match.
BBW12OG
Guys I'm playing the long game.

Haley isn't the VP we want....

She is hands down the VP we need.

She will deliver a boost to the suburban women. She will pull some of the women voters that we have lost. She will crush the debates.

She also provides a little "security blanket" for those who question President Trump's sanity.

Sorry if she doesn't check every box but those days are gone. Get what you can and take the lesser of the evils.

You run two white men we lose.

You run Tim Scott we lose.

You run anything that doesn't check a box we lose.

It's identity politics now. Issues and positions on the issues no longer count. The dims have made the last three elections about that. Time to wrestle with pigs and get dirty.
First Page Last Page
Page 258 of 271

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.