The Biden Administration..V3

657,339 Views | 9475 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol..good job at trying to change the subject.
How so? This is the subject. You guys are convinced that a random 5 second flub in one of this week's 20 minute speeches is concrete evidence that Biden has dementia and can barely hold a spoon to eat his applesauce.

Yet every time you're forced to hear Biden speak live you sputter about how he MUST be on a performance enhancing drug! There's just no other explanation!

I have an explanation! You guys live in a carefully constructed fantasy world.
LMAO....

You clearly are not interested in debating me or anyone else.

I made the challenge and you deflected by me calling you out for what you openly admitted to supporting.

MARXISM

You and I and everyone else on this board knows that you are incapable of having an open debate because you, like the rest of your ilk, can't handle the fact that your candidate is nothing more than a drugged up, propped up, walking dead zombie.

You ever see President Trump do a "scripted" press conference?

Justify this jack ass...

There are at least a half dozen more from this amazing performance at a scripted press conference.... Must not of gotten the cocktail yet.. he does have dinner tonight..... Can't have him crashing too soon when the meds wear off.
Civilized
barelypure said:

Trump's right, both should take a drug test. That way we'll know what they got. Biden can't deliver a speech when it's on the teleprompter and this debate with no teleprompter or note cards, well it could be epic.

What drug turns you from an allegedly dementia-riddled octogenarian into a rational and coherent speaker in front of an audience of tens of millions?

Biden needing to take a drug test is like Obama's birth certificate needing to be vetted.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

How so? This is the subject. You guys are convinced that a random 5 second flub in one of this week's 20 minute speeches is concrete evidence that Biden has dementia and can barely hold a spoon to eat his applesauce.

Yet every time you're forced to hear Biden speak live you sputter about how he MUST be on a performance enhancing drug! There's just no other explanation!

"a random 5 second flub" lol

Here's a 24 minute Gaffe highlight reel

He also claimed this week that Barack sent him to Detroit during the pandemic. Only problem is the pandemic happened 4 years after he was the VP.

Don't try to turn this on Trump. I'm not defending him and there's a whole slew of things that are wrong with him as well (even though I'll once again be voting for him). Point is, Biden's mental capacity to be president is long gone. And it's borderline cruel to keep putting a mic or a camera in front of him.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

LMAO....

You clearly are not interested in debating me or anyone else.

I made the challenge and you deflected by me calling you out for what you openly admitted to supporting.

MARXISM

You and I and everyone else on this board knows that you are incapable of having an open debate because you, like the rest of your ilk, can't handle the fact that your candidate is nothing more than a drugged up, propped up, walking dead zombie.

You ever see President Trump do a "scripted" press conference?

Justify this jack ass...

There are at least a half dozen more from this amazing performance at a scripted press conference.... Must not of gotten the cocktail yet.. he does have dinner tonight..... Can't have him crashing too soon when the meds wear off.
Stutter, that will be the come back.
packgrad
Nm. Not even worth it anymore.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

barelypure said:

Trump's right, both should take a drug test. That way we'll know what they got. Biden can't deliver a speech when it's on the teleprompter and this debate with no teleprompter or note cards, well it could be epic.

What drug turns you from an allegedly dementia-riddled octogenarian into a rational and coherent speaker in front of an audience of tens of millions?

Biden needing to take a drug test is like Obama's birth certificate needing to be vetted.
And if your brain was gasoline you wouldn't have enough to power a piss ant's moped halfway around a BB... you continue to prove that with every dumbass comment you post on this board.

I would say the same damn drug they gave Elvis at the height of his addiction. They would shoot him up to get him to perform and he would do great for a few hours and then be useless for double that time.

That also could explain why Sleepy Joe has to "vacation" every weekend to rest up from all of the toxins they are putting into his body.

Oh... and as always... I brought the damn receipts you raging left wing dipsheet.

https://adf.org.au/drug-facts/stimulants/

It must really suck to be a window licking, crayon eating, mouth breathing imbecile.
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

He also claimed this week that Barack sent him to Detroit during the pandemic. Only problem is the pandemic happened 4 years after he was the VP.

Don't try to turn this on Trump. I'm not defending him and there's a whole slew of things that are wrong with him as well (even though I'll once again be voting for him). Point is, Biden's mental capacity to be president is long gone. And it's borderline cruel to keep putting a mic or a camera in front of him.
Yes, you can pull a couple random 5 second flubs per week from anyone (especially an 80 year old) who has given 20 speeches a week for the last 50 years and make him look bad.

But that's fine... if I'm being honest I actually hope you guys keep banging the gong on Dementia Joe! The more you bawl about it and lower expectations for Biden into the basement the more you help him sound like Winston Churchill every time people finally hear him speak in person.

Keep up the great work, idiots!
caryking
Listen, I think Biden has lost a few (if not more) steps. Also, I don't know what kind of drug they will give Biden; however, it "will" be a good one…

Smapty, Civ…. You guys are really showing your sickness, regarding this Biden gaffe world. The guy is clearly not well! Admitting it will show you guys are real and not trolls. Otherwise, your words are only making you look dumb!

Civ, you know I appreciate your dialogue; however, defending Biden, in this one, doesn't look good…

Also, as much as Trump is up, in so many polls (not that I trust them), I still think he has to have a massive turnout to win! 100M+

ncsupack1
What's really sad is this is our only two options. Says more about us than Trump or Biden.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

What's really sad is this is our only two options. Says more about us than Trump or Biden.

But to equate the 2 as if they're remotely equal in capability, mental capacity, or leadership minimizes how horrible an option Biden is. Literally only brainwashed minions think he has the mental capacity to be president. The only reason they even have that argument is because they're sheep and they're blinded by TDS. Not educated nor informed opinions.

There is one serious candidate of the 2, and it's not a dim.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

barelypure said:

That's right, a test might reveal what he's jacked on. His courtiers will never allow it.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

That's right, a test might reveal what he's jacked on. His courtiers will never allow it.

I feel like this is the discussion about the Palestinian protest conversation all over again, when no one would or could come out and say why a bunch of nerds cosplaying bothered them so badly.

Can anyone in this forum actually name a drug that makes dementia-riddled octogenarians all of a sudden sound coherent and competent?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

I feel like this is the discussion about the Palestinian protest conversation all over again, when no one would or could come out and say why a bunch of nerds cosplaying bothered them so badly.

Can anyone in this forum actually name a drug that makes dementia-riddled octogenarians all of a sudden sound coherent and competent?
So you're asking others to answer the question..........why don't you make your best guess as to what you think the answer is.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

So you're asking others to answer the question..........why don't you make your best guess as to what you think the answer is.

OMG Biden must be on Ivermectin!!!
packgrad
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

Donepezil.

Now you explain why a man can be a woman. We know. We know. Because clownfish.

Sheep.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

But to equate the 2 as if they're remotely equal in capability, mental capacity, or leadership minimizes how horrible an option Biden Trump is. Literally only brainwashed minions think he has the mental capacity to be president. The only reason they even have that argument is because they're sheep and they're blinded by TDS. Not educated nor informed opinions.

Fixed that for you.

You may not like what Biden has done, but it takes a special kind of partisan to not see that he's absolutely run circles around a lunatic GOP House and gotten a shocking amount accomplished. INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK!!! It took Biden to finally make Trump's signature empty promise a reality, and he did it with Senate Republican votes! The dude has been around Washington a long time.

Never mind Biden rallying Europe together and taking Putin to the woodshed. And a BUNCH of other stuff that sane people like.
hokiewolf
fixed it for both of you

But to equate the 2 as if they're remotely equal in capability, mental capacity, or leadership minimizes how horrible an option BOTH ARE
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

But to equate the 2 as if they're remotely equal in capability, mental capacity, or leadership minimizes how horrible an option Biden is. Literally only brainwashed minions think he has the mental capacity to be president. The only reason they even have that argument is because they're sheep and they're blinded by TDS. Not educated nor informed opinions.

I wasn't talking about mental. Neither are great people or leaders.
Bockwinkle
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

Who sounds coherent and competent?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

I have previously posted you a link explaining such. But... as always... your head is so far up your liberal ass you refuse to acknowledge the facts.

Seems to be a pattern with you and your cuck squad. I'll make it easy for you.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/drugs/19848-donepezil-tablets

Quote:

Donepezil Tablets

Donepezil is a medication that treats symptoms of Alzheimer's disease like memory loss and confusion. This medication works by improving your attention, memory and ability to engage in your daily activities. It isn't a cure for Alzheimer's disease or dementia. The brand name of this medication is Aricept.
What is this medication?
DONEPEZIL (doe NEP e zil) treats memory loss and confusion (dementia) in people who have Alzheimer disease. It works by improving attention, memory, and the ability to engage in daily activities. It is not a cure for dementia or Alzheimer disease.
This medicine may be used for other purposes; ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you have questions.
COMMON BRAND NAME(S): Aricept
Should be easy enough to have a test done by doctors from both parties that are monitored by an unbiased group right?

Too sit here and comment the way you are about Sleepy Joe not being mentally challenged these days makes me wonder just exactly how bad off you are if you think he is fine. That may explain things about you.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

But to equate the 2 as if they're remotely equal in capability, mental capacity, or leadership minimizes how horrible an option Biden Trump is. Literally only brainwashed minions think he has the mental capacity to be president. The only reason they even have that argument is because they're sheep and they're blinded by TDS. Not educated nor informed opinions.

Fixed that for you.

You may not like what Biden has done, but it takes a special kind of partisan to not see that he's absolutely run circles around a lunatic GOP House and gotten a shocking amount accomplished. INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK!!! It took Biden to finally make Trump's signature empty promise a reality, and he did it with Senate Republican votes! The dude has been around Washington a long time.

Never mind Biden rallying Europe together and taking Putin to the woodshed. And a BUNCH of other stuff that sane people like.
What has the "infrastructure bill" yielded?

SEVEN charging stations in three years.....

Pop the champagne dipsheet... it's time to celebrate.

Even the dims have said the infrastructure bill isn't about infrastructure. It is the "Green New Deal" and it will be repealed in 2025.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

I'd like to, but I'm not a doctor. Although I could play one on TV.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

I'd like to, but I'm not a doctor. Although I could play one on TV.
He's been given a couple of examples.

Surely he's either being contrarian or just "willfully" ignorant.

People like him and his cuck buddy are the reason that President Trump will be re-elected.
BBW12OG
Just like the pillow biting boys on here.... the so-called "party of inclusion" means that you must think like them, support them completely, goose step in line with the party and never, never question the leaders of the party.

Sound familiar?

ncsupack1
If anyone is a clown it's her.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, you can pull a couple random 5 second flubs per week from anyone (especially an 80 year old) who has given 20 speeches a week for the last 50 years and make him look bad.

But that's fine... if I'm being honest I actually hope you guys keep banging the gong on Dementia Joe! The more you bawl about it and lower expectations for Biden into the basement the more you help him sound like Winston Churchill every time people finally hear him speak in person.

Between you and I, one of us is certainly an idiot, that's for sure. And it's not me. Take your blue tinted glasses off and listen to the old man. He's not there mentally. It's ok to admit that.

I have several far left friends who admit this and are embarrassed by him as well. This has nothing to do with politics.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Fixed that for you.

What has the "infrastructure bill" yielded?

SEVEN charging stations in three years.....

Pop the champagne dipsheet... it's time to celebrate.

Even the dims have said the infrastructure bill isn't about infrastructure. It is the "Green New Deal" and it will be repealed in 2025.
They held of on charging stations because they literally just changed the entire charging standard. If they had built 1000 charging stations last year you'd be bawling about how stupid and wasteful they were.

But you knew that, because you're definitely not a dipsheet.
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Between you and I, one of us is certainly an idiot, that's for sure. And it's not me. Take your blue tinted glasses off and listen to the old man. He's not there mentally. It's ok to admit that.

I have several far left friends who admit this and are embarrassed by him as well. This has nothing to do with politics.

Lol, I have a long list of conservative friends who are embarrassed every time Trump opens his mouth. The fact that you can get through an entire Trump speech and not think "man, this guy has no business getting within 1000 miles of the White House" makes it pretty clear that you are not there mentally.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lol, I have a long lost of conservative friends who are embarrassed every time Trump opens his mouth. The fact that you can get through an entire Trump speech and not think "man, this guy has no business getting within 1000 miles of the White House" makes it pretty clear that you are not there mentally.
This is the most predictable liberal deflection post. Who the hell is talking about Trump? Can't both be true? I'm embarrassed most of the time when Trump opens his mouth as well. That still doesn't change the fact that Biden has the mental capacity of a squirrel now.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Lol, I have a long lost of conservative friends who are embarrassed every time Trump opens his mouth. The fact that you can get through an entire Trump speech and not think "man, this guy has no business getting within 1000 miles of the White House" makes it pretty clear that you are not there mentally.
BTW I'm not trying to tell you who to vote for......if your values align more with Bidens, then I guess you should vote for him. There's not another option for you. And likewise, as much as I dislike Trump on a personal level, I'll still vote for him because he will push an agenda that aligns with what I believe.
packofwolves
"The 81-year-old Biden repeatedly evinced confusion and irritation at the 32-minute event and mistakenly referred to his vice president as "President Kamala Harris" making the error for at least the eighth time before trying to bar the reporter's second query."

https://nypost.com/2024/05/23/us-news/biden-grumbles-press-never-keep-the-deal-during-confused-news-conference-with-kenya-leader/
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

This is the most predictable liberal deflection post. Who the hell is talking about Trump? Can't both be true? I'm embarrassed most of the time when Trump opens his mouth as well. That still doesn't change the fact that Biden has the mental capacity of a squirrel now.
No, the way it works with you guys is:
1) I want to vote for the Republican.
2) Uh oh, the Republican is a deranged lunatic and/or a crook.
3) No prob! Let's work 24/7 to pretend that the Dem is even worse!
4) Wow, to make the Dem worse we have to go with dementia crime family pedophile? Yeah ok, whatever works.
5) There we go, now I can vote for the Republican!
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

"The 81-year-old Biden repeatedly evinced confusion and irritation at the 32-minute event and mistakenly referred to his vice president as "President Kamala Harris" making the error for at least the eighth time before trying to bar the reporter's second query."

https://nypost.com/2024/05/23/us-news/biden-grumbles-press-never-keep-the-deal-during-confused-news-conference-with-kenya-leader/

Just a stutter, so that's what I'm told.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

4) Wow, to make the Dem worse we have to go with dementia crime family pedophile? Yeah ok, whatever works.
LOL my goodness you really are a Biden blowhard. I knew they existed but I'd never actually seen one in the wild before.

packofwolves
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL my goodness you really are a Biden blowhard. I knew they existed but I'd never actually seen one in the wild before.

Never thought I would say this, but thanks for quoting this blowhard. Always enjoy a good laugh early in the day.
First Page Last Page
Page 257 of 271

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.