The Biden Administration..V3

603,777 Views | 8869 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf
Well thought out policy

ncsupack1
The whole EV thing is such a joke.
caryking
This is actually very funny…

Bockwinkle
An alleged violent, outside agitator arrested at the anti-Israel Columbia University protest is reportedly the privileged heir of a multimillion-dollar ad empire, according to New York City police.

The New York Post reported that James Carlson, aka Cody Carlson, aka Cody Tarlow, is a "longtime anarchist" with no known ties to Columbia University who was arrested when police raided the encampment at Hamilton Hall on Tuesday. Carlson is being investigated as a "possible leader" of the group of agitators that broke into the building and occupied it unlawfully, NYPD and City Hall sources told the Post.

The report identified Carlson, 40, as one of three children of prominent advertising executives Richard "Dick" Tarlow and his wife, Sandy Carlson Tarlow.
hokiewolf
I stand corrected, there were a lot more outside people than I thought there were based on arrest records. I still don't think the majority of these folks are paid though. And by paid I would say it's probably small donations rather than some evil force.
TheStorm
^ In other words, I was wrong but not really.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

In other words, I was wrong but not really.
I'll agree to believe that if you will, lol
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I stand corrected, there were a lot more outside people than I thought there were based on arrest records. I still don't think the majority of these folks are paid though. And by paid I would say it's probably small donations rather than some evil force.
You'll probably insist this guy is antisemitic too.

Werewolf
^ and that - folks - was a 360-slam dunk on #daGobbler's head! :-0
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

Shouldn't be a shock to anyone, that most of these protesters are not students. Much like most of the BLM riots, it's organized.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

Shouldn't be a shock to anyone, that most of these protesters are not students. Much like most of the BLM riots, it's organized.
I don't know about #'s, but the reality is that this chaos is well-funded.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I was actually referring to hokie's post before mine where he starts out with "I stand corrected"... but peters out at the end that he's still not really wrong.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I was actually referring to hokie's post before mine where he starts out with "I stand corrected"... but peters out at the end that he's still not really wrong.
I know, I was just piggy backing.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't know about #'s, but the reality is that this chaos is well-funded.
Funded indeed.
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Welcome to the party, pal!

Sometimes the truth is right there before your eyes. All you have to do is look at it.
Werewolf
Pro-Hamas Protests Funded by Biden's Own Political Donors.......

https://link.breitbart.com/click/35273667.109303/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYnJlaXRiYXJ0LmNvbS9wb2xpdGljcy8yMDI0LzA1LzA1L3Byby1oYW1hcy1wcm90ZXN0cy1mdW5kZWQtYnktYmlkZW5zLW93bi1wb2xpdGljYWwtZG9ub3JzLz91dG1fc291cmNlPWJyZWFraW5nX25ld3NfZW1haWw/5d13d7cdfc942d626ccb6bffCa7592405
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Sometimes the truth is right there before your eyes. All you have to do is look at it.
But he won't look......he refuses.....and only conditionally admits when he has no wiggle room and his back is to the wall.

His position has moved some over the last couple of years........but he's been kicking and scream the entire distance we've pulled him. He won't admit it though.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

But he won't look......he refuses.....and only conditionally admits when he has no wiggle room and his back is to the wall.

His position has moved some over the last couple of years........but he's been kicking and scream the entire distance we've pulled him. He won't admit it though.

I say this with all respect for hokie, I'm sure he's a good guy in every day life and a fine American.

But I've seen many guys like him that refuse to see the situation for what it is. Sometimes things are not as complicated as we make them. Then, when reality hits, they have this befuddled look on their face like "how did this happen "?!

Anyone with two eyeballs can see what's going on with regard to the campus protest and the forces behind it. Furthermore, I feel there are some seriously bad actors involved. China, Russia, Iran…etc. I think we are in some serious trouble and I don't know what the answer is.
jkpackfan
https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-mocked-surprised-funding-anti-israel-protests
Werewolf
Absolutely, Hokie is a good guy. He's stubborn, LOL, but heck we all are.
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-mocked-surprised-funding-anti-israel-protests

This what they wanted. For years they push this agenda on the educational system to influence young minds. What the hell did they think would happen??

Now they are shocked? Spare me. This mess we are in was created by the left. All of it.
ncsupack1
I think everyone here is good people. Different views, nothing wrong with it.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

I say this with all respect for hokie, I'm sure he's a good guy in every day life and a fine American.

But I've seen many guys like him that refuse to see the situation for what it is. Sometimes things are not as complicated as we make them. Then, when reality hits, they have this befuddled look on their face like "how did this happen "?!

Anyone with two eyeballs can see what's going on with regard to the campus protest and the forces behind it. Furthermore, I feel there are some seriously bad actors involved. China, Russia, Iran…etc. I think we are in some serious trouble and I don't know what the answer is.

There's some irony in you saying "sometimes things aren't as complicated as we make them" and then proceed to roll out a theory about how campus protests in the US are being perpetrated by foreign governments or their black operatives.

You may want to take your own advice here.

Protesters are protesting multiple things, including some rational things, like civilian casualties in Israel's war against Hamas. Some are just college kids caught up in do-good fervor without really knowing how to effect positive change in a heartbreaking situation. Some have no university affiliation but are just piggybacking legit protesting on the college students' protests. Some protesters are also just loony. And some of what they're "protesting" varies from "note well-thought-through" to "projected anger at generic authority" to just "complete bull*****"

But fundamentally foreign wars that involve lots of civilian deaths, especially wars that have a religious clash backstory, aren't a particularly surprising thing to cause protests.

And I haven't seen any protest behavior that is unusually fervent, violent, or whatever. These protests just seem like normal protests.

In short, I'm not sure what you're seeing that makes you believe there's anything beyond what appears to be going on at face value, or what foreign actors would have to gain by participating in or encouraging fairly pedestrian, vanilla protest on college campuses in the US.
Werewolf
Follow-up.

I will say that current world events are very complicated as you've pointed out. The West is currently in an internal struggle.......it is across the pond too. Iran and China are certainly involved but it is not apparent as to whether they are with, or against, the Central Bank cabal. The history of the CCP is that its creation was assisted by the Central Bankers. China and Iran helped the Central Bank cabal steal the 2020 election.......so are they lurking on the sidelines for an opening to make a move of some sort? Western media attacks Russia and has for some time......and it's because Putin will not allow City of London Central Bankers into Russia's financial system. I also learned 20+ years ago that Putin is strongly associated with the Russian/Greek Orthodox Church which may be the least corrupted Christian church.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

There's some irony in you saying "sometimes things aren't as complicated as we make them" and then proceed to roll out a theory about how campus protests in the US are being perpetrated by foreign governments or their black operatives.

Protesters are protesting multiple things, including some rational things, like civilian casualties in Israel's war against Hamas. Some are just college kids caught up in do-good fervor without really knowing how to effect positive change in a heartbreaking situation. Some have no university affiliation but are just piggybacking legit protesting on the college students' protests. Some protesters are also just loony. And some of what they're "protesting" varies from "note well-thought-through" to "projected anger at generic authority" to just "complete bull*****"

But fundamentally foreign wars that involve lots of civilian deaths, especially wars that have a religious clash backstory, are a particularly surprising thing to cause protests.

And I haven't seen any protest behavior that is unusually fervent, violent, or whatever. These protests just seem like normal protests.

In short, I'm not sure what you're seeing that makes you believe there's anything beyond what appears to be going on at face value, or what foreign actors would have to gain by participating in or encouraging fairly pedestrian, vanilla protest on college campuses in the US.
Not violent? Have you seen UCLA or Columbia?
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

But fundamentally foreign wars that involve lots of civilian deaths, especially wars that have a religious clash backstory, aren't a particularly surprising thing to cause protests.

One day you'll understand and you'll have that same befuddled look on your face that I'm talking about.
ncsupack1
Also, Hamas threw around 40 rockets today at around the only entry point for aid, I'm sure these peaceful protesters will call Hamas out for this.
Werewolf
#Sieve, I actually agree that college kids see the genocide....I do. What we all don't see is what goes on behind the scene so as to generate the chaos. We've all seen Ron Paul and others accuse the Zionists in charge of Israel of being in control of Hamas. What's the goal, if that's the case? Distraction, an excuse for genocide, hoping to bring America to support the Jewish state? Global depopulation......think about who's active with the WEF and the jabs......and of course, you're still getting them!!

Central bankers are primarily Zionists - of Khazaria -pre 12th Century......Babylonian Talmud!. They have fought Russians for centuries. Rothschild was behind the creation of Israel......why does Rothshild's henchman Soros fund the Palestinian protestors' cause?

It has been said. CREATE the PROBLEM.....and have a SOLUTION ready and available to SWOOP in a gain control.
Wufskins
Why is this discussion on the Biden thread? A good chunk of these protesters are the same people who claim to no longer support Biden. Same people that are showing up at Biden events heckling him. I'm starting to think maybe they're maga supporters dressed up as sympathetic Palestinian protesters. Cary and others are convinced it was Antifa dressed up in maga outfits that stormed the capitol. Perhaps they're getting their revenge.
ncsupack1
It's the way of message boards.....I don't know...?
Werewolf
I was there on J6, I saw Antifa....... You were not there, you only know what CNN and ABC tell ya......and you parrot it here.
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

Why is this discussion on the Biden thread? A good chunk of these protesters are the same people who claim to no longer support Biden. Same people that are showing up at Biden events heckling him. I'm starting to think maybe they're maga supporters dressed up as sympathetic Palestinian protesters. Cary and others are convinced it was Antifa dressed up in maga outfits that stormed the capitol. Perhaps they're getting their revenge.

Come on my man, you are being disingenuous at best.

Talking about it on the Biden thread because the left has created this mess and your guy is the President allowing a lot of it to happen while trying to walk a fine line.
Wufskins
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Come on my man, you are being disingenuous at best.

Talking about it on the Biden thread because the left has created this mess and your guy is the President allowing a lot of it to happen while trying to walk a fine line.

For starters I was being sarcastic about the maga dressing up part. It was a rebut to Cary and others trying to claim it was antifa and not Trump supporters.

But to your point. These kids aren't a product of what my guy created. He's getting punished (or will be at the voting booth) for his support of Israel. He's in a lose lose situation. Support Israel, lose a good chunk of the young vote he received in 2020. Don't support Israel and he loses one of his biggest voting blocks. I just don't see how this was of "my guy's" making anymore than it's just ignorant college students and hanger ons trying to disrupt stuff.
Werewolf
What's underway is somewhat of a "sting" operation.......across many fronts. The bad guys are in a predicament you might say. LOL
First Page Last Page
Page 245 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.