The Biden Administration..V3

575,518 Views | 8476 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not political? Got ya, like I said, I'll be watching if or when the shoe is on the other foot. That's all…I mean how many nights did cities burn not to long ago? Seemed like the cops were told to stand down then too. I know for a fact Raleigh did.

When "Cities burned" I'm assuming you mean during BLM protests?

There were thousands of arrests across the country during those protests so I think this image of police standing around doing nothing while cities burn is inaccurate. There were over 150 arrests in Raleigh alone.

There may not be as many arrests as you'd like but to act like cops were "standing down" and not enforcing laws at all is not what happened then, and is not happening today (I just saw on the news there were dozens of arrests in Chicago and New York, as an example).

Out of the 150, how many saw real time behind bars? Are you telling me that nobody in Raleigh told the RPD to stand down during the riots at times? Think before you type, cause I'm telling you that it happened. Why the excuses for law breakers and idiots running these cities? BTW?
ncsupack1
One other thing. A lot of times these groups post on their social media sites about details and where the protests are going to take place, so if these police and politicians are doing their jobs they should know that these protests are going to happen, but how often do they slow or stop them?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not political? Got ya, like I said, I'll be watching if or when the shoe is on the other foot. That's all…I mean how many nights did cities burn not to long ago? Seemed like the cops were told to stand down then too. I know for a fact Raleigh did.

There were thousands of arrests across the country during those protests so I think this image of police standing around doing nothing while cities burn is inaccurate. There were over 150 arrests in Raleigh alone.

There may not be as many arrests as you'd like but to act like cops were "standing down" and not enforcing laws at all is not what happened then, and is not happening today (I just saw on the news there were dozens of arrests in Chicago and New York, as an example).

Out of the 150, how many saw real time behind bars? Are you telling me that nobody in Raleigh told the RPD to stand down during the riots at times? Think before you type, cause I'm telling you that it happened. Why the excuses for law breakers and idiots running these cities? BTW?

Gonna guess you're one of those fine folks who think the Jan 6th rioters currently in jail are "political prisoners"?
Wufskins
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

WOW!!

The leftist are really make themselves known today. These are violent people shutting down bridges, airports, and roads. Biden wants to give work permits to these people. At some point, the Democrats need to disown these people or vote the people supporting this out!!

Death to America
Death to Israel

I hope our feckless government does something so we don't end up having another 9/11

What elected Dem officials are supporting "this"?

Should they be arrested? Protesters

I'm unclear what we're mad about.

Protesters that break the law can and should be arrested.

What do protesters protesting our Israel/Hamas response have to do with 9/11, or with Democrat elected officials?

Is it just me or does it seem like a big logical leap from interrupting traffic to committing jihad?

Looks like a desperate attempt to distract from Trump being the first former president in a criminal trial. Or worse, trying to make a false equivalence to how Biden is just as corrupt, lies, senile, ramble mouth etc. Gotta make Dems the devil.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gonna guess you're one of those fine folks who think the Jan 6th rioters currently in jail are "political prisoners"?

No, they belong in jail if they broke the law. I believe in law and order. Do you believe that these current protesters should be arrested?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

No, they belong in jail if they broke the law. I believe in law and order. Do you believe that these current protesters should be arrested?

If they blocked a rush hour bridge then yeah. Protestors like that generally expect to get arrested, it's how they earn their merit badges.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

You're setting yourself up for disappointment pining away for non-violent protestors (most of whom are likely first-time offenders) being thrown in jail for any length of time for misdemeanors like blocking traffic.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

WOW!!

The leftist are really make themselves known today. These are violent people shutting down bridges, airports, and roads. Biden wants to give work permits to these people. At some point, the Democrats need to disown these people or vote the people supporting this out!!

Death to America
Death to Israel

I hope our feckless government does something so we don't end up having another 9/11

What elected Dem officials are supporting "this"?
The better question is… which one isn't?

Which one isn't what, exactly, Cary?

Stop being vague.

What Democrat politicians support "Death to America" and "Death to Israel"?
The lack of calling them out is essentially supporting by omission…. So, all of them!
caryking
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

You're setting yourself up for disappointment pining away for non-violent protestors (most of whom are likely first-time offenders) being thrown in jail for any length of time for misdemeanors like blocking traffic.
Right there! That's a problem. This is happening all over the place without any (that I can find) condemnation from local, state and/or federal level Democrats.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Releasing them same night sometimes with reduced bail works great. I'm not setting myself up for anything. I just laugh at those that make excuses for the behavior and throw their hands up…and say oh well..
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Right there! That's a problem. This is happening all over the place without any (that I can find) condemnation from local, state and/or federal level Democrats.

Good point…as others here have said, they are just young kids….lol
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Perhaps. The law is the law regardless of age. The sentencing is based on age…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Sorry, I was agreeing with you. I just did a poor job of sarcasm.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Sorry, I was agreeing with you. I just did a poor job of sarcasm.
All good
Werewolf
Doubt anyone here knew what Democrats have had in place in California. Ms. Zavala is a properly functioning journalist reporting the truth.

Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

Maybe he shouldn't have done his criminal acts in Manhattan. Poor fella just can't catch a break.

Man, what has this country come to? It's getting so you can't even sleep with a porn star while your wife is home pregnant, and then pay the porn star off to keep quiet during an election.

I do bet Trump in retrospect regrets paying her off... turns out his evangelical base is really into that kinda thing.

Can't even grab em by the P or else you have to pay. Maybe he can buy another beauty pageant so he can stare at teenagers getting undressed.

You voted for Bill Clinton, correct?
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

Maybe he shouldn't have done his criminal acts in Manhattan. Poor fella just can't catch a break.

Man, what has this country come to? It's getting so you can't even sleep with a porn star while your wife is home pregnant, and then pay the porn star off to keep quiet during an election.

I do bet Trump in retrospect regrets paying her off... turns out his evangelical base is really into that kinda thing.

Can't even grab em by the P or else you have to pay. Maybe he can buy another beauty pageant so he can stare at teenagers getting undressed.

You know what's coming, " it / that was different, nobody or anything is as bad as Trump ".
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

You know what's coming, " it / that was different, nobody or anything is as bad as Trump ".
What's crazy is that most people that support Trump knows he has significant flaws.
Wufskins
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

Nope voted for George HW Bush. First President election I got to vote in. In 96 i was away for grad school and didn't vote. In 2016, I wrote in a buddy of mine.

Care to address my comment?
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

I don't try to defend Bill Clinton's sexscapades but I'll never understand people evaluating Trump through a binary ethical lens relative to others, i.e. "both have done suboptimal things, so they/those things that they've done are equivalent practically/ethically/criminally."

Degrees matter. This is so obvious that's it's weird to have to say it but it's where we are.

It's what people that have, or are going to, vote for Trump have to do to get right with it.

Trump's gross sex misconduct aside, ask yourself honestly would any past president have comported themselves the way the Trump did leading up to and on January 6, and then for years continue beating the drum regarding fake election fraud to the significant detriment of our country?

Trump is different. He is worse in this regard. No past President has or would ever have behaved in such a selfish and damaging way.

ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

I don't try to defend Bill Clinton's sexscapades but I'll never understand people evaluating Trump through a binary ethical lens relative to others, i.e. "both have done suboptimal things, so they/those things that they've done are equivalent practically/ethically/criminally."

Degrees matter. This is so obvious that's it's weird to have to say it but it's where we are.

It's what people that have, or are going to, vote for Trump have to do to get right with it.

Trump's gross sex misconduct aside, ask yourself honestly would any past president have comported themselves the way the Trump did leading up to and on January 6, and then for years continue beating the drum regarding fake election fraud to the significant detriment of our country?

Trump is different. He is worse in this regard. No past President has or would ever have behaved in such a selfish and damaging way.

I personally don't care for Trump, I just find what abouts, entertaining. It's just depends on which team a person is on.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

I personally don't care for Trump, I just find what abouts, entertaining. It's just depends on which team a person is on.

I despised Clinton, not because he was a crappy President (he wasn't), but because he stared into that camera, pointed his figure to me and lied to my (and America) face when he said he didn't have sexual relations. I was a registered Republican then, now I'm I'm unaffiliated. So align whatever team you want to, but we all know what a morally decrepit person Trump is. Trying to diffuse it with "I bet it's different" or "you probably voted for Bill" is just a way to ignore the poop show that surrounds Trump.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

Amusing to see so many here fold when Trump's use of the word, *****, is played.

We're selecting a POTUS not a choir boy. As a man matures with life experience he grows and begins to understand his youthful transgressions and human frailty. He improves as a man. I judge a man on what he stands for today. Most all of us have had struggles and my belief is those struggles make us stronger men. Most of you here are 40ish......and I can tell you that you will be a much different wiser man later in life.

Trump is not known to have participated in any death of another human (womb or on the battlefield). Think about Obama and his drone attacks upon civilians in Pakistan's highlands.......think about George W Bush's attacks on Baghdad with its millions of civilians. Who has committed a greater atrocity, Trump or one of these guys? I bet 95-98 of every 100 of you guys have used the word P in your vocabulary in your days and you know you have.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

I despised Clinton, not because he was a crappy President (he wasn't), but because he stared into that camera, pointed his figure to me and lied to my (and America) face when he said he didn't have sexual relations. I was a registered Republican then, now I'm I'm unaffiliated. So align whatever team you want to, but we all know what a morally decrepit person Trump is. Trying to diffuse it with "I bet it's different" or "you probably voted for Bill" is just a way to ignore the poop show that surrounds Trump.

I know the poop show that is Trump. But I guess when some on the left compare Trump to Hitler ( which is stupid and lazy ) I guess for some the bar is set. And yes, I do hear it's different a lot from folks. Even over the smallest crap.
Wufskins
Is that like calling Biden (or any Democrat) a communist?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I've never said either.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

I know the poop show that is Trump. But I guess when some on the left compare Trump to Hitler ( which is stupid and lazy ) I guess for some the bar is set. And yes, I do hear it's different a lot from folks. Even over the smallest crap.

Agree.

Trump is not nearly as bad as Hitler (this is obvious to sane people).

Biden (and Clinton) are not as bad as Trump.

And by "bad" I mean "how damaging their Presidential behaviors are to their constituents."

With Trump, this principally means January 6 and fake election fraud, not his personal sexual conduct and not his normal political decisions and actions.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

Agree.

Trump is not nearly as bad as Hitler (this is obvious to sane people).

Biden (and Clinton) are not as bad as Trump.

And by "bad" I mean "how damaging their Presidential behaviors are to their constituents."

With Trump, this principally means January 6 and fake election fraud, not his personal sexual conduct and not his normal political decisions and actions.

Fair
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

I've never said either.

And I've never compared Trump to Hitler.
TheStorm
Biden's performance as President is far, far worse than Trump's... not even close.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

I've never said either.

Didn't say you did either.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

I've never said either.

Didn't say you did either.

Ok why bring it up when you directly replied to my post?
Wufskins
And why the snarky original comment?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

And why the snarky original comment?

Really? Cause people post like that all the time when the shoe fits. It will more than likely happen today. Give it time.
Wufskins
Well, you certainly tried your darndest to infer I'm one of those Trump is Hitler posters you complained about.

Enjoy your day ncsu1
First Page Last Page
Page 228 of 243

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.