The Biden Administration..V3

928,831 Views | 10737 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Mask and trying to force vaccines may not be the best idea. Taking kids out of school….closing businesses…that's a start
So if the next pandemic is the Bird Flu, and it actually does kill 50% of the people it infects, you think our lesson should be don't take kids out of school? And definitely don't wear a mask while we're developing vaccines that your employer will probably really want you to take? Got it!
Forced vaccination is what has created this conspiracy mess. Additionally, not having a cohesive message as to why the govt recommends action. Neither of those two things worked out with Covid and sowed seeds of populism we have today.
It's fascinating how we all lived through the same experience in alternate realities.

I remember very clearly when Covid first arrived here Trump made it very obvious that he saw the pandemic as a huge threat to his political survival. You really don't remember Trump on stage week after week, actively contradicting Fauci and the CDC in an effort to downplay things? Our scientific community was put in the impossible situation of managing a novel pandemic and a hostile administration, so yes, the messaging was often contradictory, both because our understanding evolved rapidly, and because Trump was working against them to turn a pandemic into a culture war. He clearly succeeded.

So yeah, no. There's only one giant black hole responsible for the populism we have today, and it ain't the CDC.
except when they sad they were following science when they weren't following science I.e mask mandates and the 6' rule which were not based on the science that was presented after the mandate is made.

The point is, mandates don't work. Make strong suggestions, put out guidance, but don't mandate things.

Masks (and distancing) are in fact based on science. But yeah, high quality scientific studies take a long time, so in the fog of war of a brand new virus we often had to rely on health experts' best guesses, especially when the virus itself was rapidly evolving (which causes mitigations that worked three months ago to no longer work). You just chose to see their best guesses as highly nefarious for some reason.

The bottom line is we got very lucky. You were howling about your personal freedom long before we understood how deadly this virus actually was, and before we had a vaccine to get us where we are now. Even so we lost over a million people, and how much you guys didn't care about protecting our (particularly elderly) countrymen during that time was pretty striking.

At some point your obsession with personal freedom above all else is going to bite us. Remember WW2? A whole bunch of people were forced to go to Europe and get their asses shot off by Nazis. Sometimes a society's survival actually does depend on "mandates" getting everyone on the same page.
I do care about the elderly. Lost a great person to Covid, spent 93 years on this earth just to die alone in a hospital with no visitors, still pisses me off. F that. BTW, the place she was staying at when she got Covid was following the " guidelines " and she still got it and died alone. Some science there.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Can't wait for Trump to win his third election.
LOL...Trump is going to have trouble winning a second one.
You work very hard at being a moderate...........feverishly, to stay within the bounds established daily by the main-stream media.

- Trump wins 49 states w/o digital fraud.
- Biden wins if we don't fix the digital fraud and mail-in voting fraud in a squeaker.
And you work very hard at taking the jab of conspiracies...Trump is a rock star for about 30 percent of the base. The rest of America can't stand him. I for one am happy, that this is the last dang election I gotta hear about Trump / Biden.
Perhaps you're right; however, how do explain Trump getting 10M more votes in 2020 than 2016?
That could have been due to the fact he was still President, that was going on 4 years ago. I just see Trump this time around not as big as he once was. Within his base, he is a rock star, outside of that I don't see it. Heck, some of his rallies aren't drawing the numbers they once did. Trump has not done a great job of trying to bring voters in, in fact, he more than once has told voters that he doesn't want them? Not a great way to win.
Again, perhaps you're right; however, I'm not seeing a downturn in his crowds. I'm also seeing polling moving his way, almost across the board. Yea, I know… we don't believe in polls. That said, comparative to 2020, numbers have changed..

I believe the media and the former RNC (and establishment republicans) have done a very good job at exacerbating the theatrics of Trump. I think we all agree Trump has his shtick and you either like it or not. Liking it for me means.. it doesn't bother me.

As far as comments about people like Nikki Haley, well.. she is a hag! I haven't liked her for years. I think she is the prototypical establishment person. She blows in the wind based on polling.

In summary, if the country had a person that had more libertarian policies along with an America First stance on trade, immigration, workers in the US, then I'm all in. Unfortunately, we don't have that. We have a full on America First moderate, that people don't like his shtick, or an establishment (how can I enrich myself) through selling out the people. I'll take the moderate shtick over an establishment person, any day of the week.

So, people can call out Trump for all the crap that is there. For everything being called out, well… Biden has done it too. The only difference is… Democrats fight tougher than Republicans and make **** happen, through the courts…. In otherwords, they are better at playing the game. Give the kudos for that!

Now, let the liberal drivel begin…

You've said this before about Dems better at making things happen through the courts. Can you explain this? Laws are passed. And there is a parliamentarian that makes sure all the laws voted on are done fair and square. What game is it that Dems are better at? And thanks to Mitch blocking Obama era judges from being voted on, the Courts are stacked with Federalist recommend judges. So how again are Dems able to make it happen through the Courts, including the highest one where they have a 3:6 disadvantage?
Go read about attourney Mark Elias. He's very good at what he does.
barelypure
Great News everyone ---- In March, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls increased by 12 cents.

Also, in March, the average workweek for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls edged up by 0.1 hour to 34.4 hours.

So we're getting a whopping 12 cents more per hour plus our hours have increased 10 minutes putting us on the cusp of transitioning from part time to full time (35 hours).

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for Blacks (6.4 percent) increased in March, while the rates for Asians (2.5 percent) and Hispanics (4.5 percent) decreased. The jobless rates for adult men (3.3 percent), adult women (3.6 percent), teenagers (12.6 percent), and Whites (3.4 percent) showed little or no change over the month.

So unemployment of blacks went up and Clueless Joe is wondering why his support from black voters is a little shaky.

Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah I also remember the " double mask " BS…lol science! Mandy is a expert, I forgot
Right, the pandemic culture war was in full swing well before we even had vaccines.

I'm in the NYC area, and while had full morgue trucks lined up around every hospital, it was a lot of fun watching a bunch of man-babies on TV howling about their freedom because Wal-Mart asked them to wear a mask while we figured out W T F was going on.
Hey, if you want to wear a mask go for it. Remember 6 feet apart. You live in NY, that explains a lot. If everything worked so well, why are some 'experts' and news organizations asking for Covid amnesty?
Mark Robinson is exactly the opponent that Stein wanted, but if I were handed the reins of his campaign, I'd tell him you got only once chance to beat Stein and that's to hammer him for being the nasty little Covid dictator that he was, and openly question why anyone would trust a communist in the Governor's mansion.
Wufskins
Well not to worry. The "communist" will only be able to do so much considering how Gerry mandered the Pubs have made the GA.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah I also remember the " double mask " BS…lol science! Mandy is a expert, I forgot
Right, the pandemic culture war was in full swing well before we even had vaccines.

I'm in the NYC area, and while had full morgue trucks lined up around every hospital, it was a lot of fun watching a bunch of man-babies on TV howling about their freedom because Wal-Mart asked them to wear a mask while we figured out W T F was going on.
Hey, if you want to wear a mask go for it. Remember 6 feet apart. You live in NY, that explains a lot. If everything worked so well, why are some 'experts' and news organizations asking for Covid amnesty?
Mark Robinson is exactly the opponent that Stein wanted, but if I were handed the reins of his campaign, I'd tell him you got only once chance to beat Stein and that's to hammer him for being the nasty little Covid dictator that he was, and openly question why anyone would trust a communist in the Governor's mansion.

Honestly, I'm not sure that Covid moves the needle much anymore. I could be wrong.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Honestly, I'm not sure that Covid moves the needle much anymore. I could be wrong.
It may not; however, as Oldsouljer said, making him into an oppressive dictator can cause concern for him..
barelypure
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Maybe not but Robinson has to make the case that once a dictator, always a dictator. That if Stein can go overboard on his Covid escapades what else would he do under other circumstances.

He also needs to counter the MSM hit pieces about his past. That he is an Everyday Man. That the struggles he's had are a reflection of what others have to endure, esp. blacks. Where ppl like Stein were given every opportunity, including a Harvard education where he went to the College of Hard Knocks so he knows what others have had to put up with. IOW capitalize on the difference between a Coastal Elite born with a silver spoon in their mouth and someone born already behind the 8 ball that had to fight for everything they got and sometimes they lost.

Make all the times he failed, like IRS filing, bankruptcy, repossessions, as an example of what he had to overcome and how much of that was imposed on him by ppl like Stein who wanted to keep him down on the plantation as a lesser person.

I think it will resonate with many whites, blacks and Hispanics.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Maybe not but Robinson has to make the case that once a dictator, always a dictator. That if Stein can go overboard on his Covid escapades what else would he do under other circumstances.

He also needs to counter the MSM hit pieces about his past. That he is an Everyday Man. That the struggles he's had are a reflection of what others have to endure, esp. blacks. Where ppl like Stein were given every opportunity, including a Harvard education where he went to the College of Hard Knocks so he knows what others have had to put up with. IOW capitalize on the difference between a Coastal Elite born with a silver spoon in their mouth and someone born already behind the 8 ball that had to fight for everything they got and sometimes they lost.

Make all the times he failed, like IRS filing, bankruptcy, repossessions, as an example of what he had to overcome and how much of that was imposed on him by ppl like Stein who wanted to keep him down on the plantation as a lesser person.

Mark has his own issues. Not a the best candidate…as for hit pieces, Mark's mouth is what is going to cost him.
barelypure
ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Mark has his own issues. Not a the best candidate…as for hit pieces, Mark's mouth is what is going to cost him.
Some say we face the same problem at the Federal level that neither Trump nor Biden are the best candidate and yet here we are. Me, I wanted Folwell. I know him well and he is genuine. He also started behind the 8 ball and was a garbage man then a motorcycle mechanic before bettering himself.

But it's not a question of is Robinson the best candidate, rather is he a better candidate than Stein. We have to play the hand we're dealt and not toss in the cards because we didn't draw to an inside straight.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Some say we face the same problem at the Federal level that neither Trump nor Biden are the best candidate and yet here we are. Me, I wanted Folwell. I know him well and he is genuine. He also started behind the 8 ball and was a garbage man then a motorcycle mechanic before bettering himself.

But it's not a question of is Robinson the best candidate, rather is he a better candidate than Stein. We have to play the hand we're dealt and not toss in the cards because we didn't draw to an inside straight.
Mark is turning out to be everything that he has bashed people of being. Good luck getting your average voter going for him. Bad look going into a general. That's all I'm saying, you don't need to convince me who to vote for, it's the rest of the state.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Mark is turning out to be everything that he has bashed people of being. Good luck getting your average voter going for him. Bad look going into a general. That's all I'm saying, you don't need to convince me who to vote for, it's the rest of the state.
Tell me more as I don't know…
Wufskins
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You should look it up. Like you told me about the Elias feller.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Paying for abortions, not paying taxes, his views on Jewish people. He has a strange view of women. What else you wanna know?
ncsupack1
Cary, I'm not trying to be a butt. Mark has ran as one person, but we are finding out that he isn't what he preaches. He has gone after people for basically doing the same thing. That's not coming up from behind the 8 ball, as someone suggested that's just flat out begin a joke. It will cost the GOP the a chance to beat a beatable Dem.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You should look it up. Like you told me about the Elias feller.
Wow! I thought it might be easier for you to look up Mark Elias and learn about his efforts, as opposed to me giving my opinion.

Mark Elias is an election attorney and was the the person that Republicans complained about. I personally believe he pushed for things and judges ruled incorrectly across the board. That said, he pushed and got changes that helped Biden win, so, that is why I said Dems play hard ball more than repubs.

Now, you can go read more to create your own opinion.

BTW, my question was to hear what was being said, then I'll do my own research…
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Cary, I'm not trying to be a butt. Mark has ran as one person, but we are finding out that he isn't what he preaches. He has gone after people for basically doing the same thing. That's not coming up from behind the 8 ball, as someone suggested that's just flat out begin a joke. It will cost the GOP the a chance to beat a beatable Dem.
Oldsouljer suggested the other candidate in the primary; however, I went with Robinson.

Edit: just read an article and it appears that he talked about his financial issues years ago. Not sure what the problem is, other than a person that's had financial issues in business, then is trying for a better life. Don't we all wish that for everyone?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer suggested the other candidate in the primary; however, I went with Robinson.
It's all good. I'm just trying to point out that Mark has a long road ahead.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Most Republicans running for Governor have a similar road…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Most Republicans running for Governor have a similar road…
Agree, sadly.
Gulfstream4
barelypure said:

Great News everyone ---- In March, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls increased by 12 cents.

Also, in March, the average workweek for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls edged up by 0.1 hour to 34.4 hours.

So we're getting a whopping 12 cents more per hour plus our hours have increased 10 minutes putting us on the cusp of transitioning from part time to full time (35 hours).

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for Blacks (6.4 percent) increased in March, while the rates for Asians (2.5 percent) and Hispanics (4.5 percent) decreased. The jobless rates for adult men (3.3 percent), adult women (3.6 percent), teenagers (12.6 percent), and Whites (3.4 percent) showed little or no change over the month.

So unemployment of blacks went up and Clueless Joe is wondering why his support from black voters is a little shaky.

If they don't vote for Joe "then they ain't black"!
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

I'd say you've nailed the big picture.
Wufskins
Maybe the answer, and hear me out Republicans, but maybe the answer is stop electing Trumpy endorsed candidates in the primary. How many L's do yall have to take to understand his maga schtick doesn't resonate with moderates and independents? Since the 2016 general election, all Trump has done is lose or endorse losers.
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Maybe the answer, and hear me out Republicans, but maybe the answer is stop electing Trumpy endorsed candidates in the primary. How many L's do yall have to take to understand his maga schtick doesn't resonate with moderates and independents? Since the 2016 general election, all Trump has done is lose or endorse losers.
Well, in the case of the local race right here in the Triangle, you'll get no argument from me. I have a feeling that when Ted Budd went to Florida to get the Trump nod for Brad Knott, he didn't bother to tell Trump that Knott doesn't even live in CD-13. Just another rich kid trying to hijack our district's seat because he can't win the district he resides in. Pathetic.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Well, in the case of the local race right here in the Triangle, you'll get no argument from me. I have a feeling that when Ted Budd went to Florida to get the Trump nod for Brad Knott, he didn't bother to tell Trump that Knott doesn't even live in CD-13. Just another rich kid trying to hijack our district's seat because he can't win the district he resides in. Pathetic.
Why would Budd lobby for Knott?
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Because Budd's chief of staff is a POS named Tucker Knott, brother to you know who. Which puts the lie to the latter's radio ad claims of a month ago that "I'm not a politician".
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Because Budd's chief of staff is a POS named Tucker Knott, brother to you know who. Which puts the lie to the latter's radio ad claims of a month ago that "I'm not a politician".
As I've stated before, the elites will do everything they can for power. This goes for both parties.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Well not to worry. The "communist" will only be able to do so much considering how Gerry mandered the Pubs have made the GA.
Now do NY, California, Illinois and Maryland.

You condescending Richard.

You won't answer for any of the negatives about your party but yet you pile on the GOP.

You and your ilk are exactly what elected President Trump in 2016 and you and your ilk are going to re-elect him this year.

Thanks to you, Civ, the dipsheeyat and those like you the GOP stands to have all three houses. Keep up the good work.

It's almost like you want him to win.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

You won't answer for any of the negatives about your party but yet you pile on the GOP.

You and your ilk are exactly what elected President Trump in 2016 and you and your ilk are going to re-elect him this year.

Thanks to you, Civ, the dipsheeyat and those like you the GOP stands to have all three houses. Keep up the good work.

My ilk has also made him and anyone he endorses a loser since 2018.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

My ilk has also made him and anyone he endorses a loser since 2018.
That's lie and you know it.

"him and anyone he endorses..."

That's not true and further exposes who you are and who you have always been.

Again.... 7 days a week, 12-14 hours a day.

Judging from how you present yourself I see why message boards are the only life you have. FACT.
barelypure
Well to get back to the Biden Administration - namely the failure of Bidenomics

Retail closures is up 30 percent over 2022, with total closures at 5,463. Macy's, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Family Dollar, Foot Locker, Office Depot, Petco and more. Even Target and the nation's largest retailer, Walmart, are not immune to losing locations.

Eleven out of the last 13 jobs reports have been "revised downward," meaning the high number of jobs created was quietly reduced later when the real numbers became known.

According to the Associated Press, evictions are fifty percent higher in some cities and overall, the rise is a disheartening 78.6 percent since 2021. The wire service added that there have been 970,000 evictions filed in the last year alone.

Foreclosures on homeowners are also way up, 10% Since January, in Joe Biden's America.

The rate of personal bankruptcies is also jumping, up 13 percent since September of last year, according to federal data.

According to CBS News, homelessness has reached record numbers and is up sharply 12 percent over last year. Officials say that more than 650,000 people were homeless in January, the highest number ever seen since the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has been tracking the issue.

And with energy prices going up even more and millions of illegals it's only going to get worse if Biden wins. If you dislike a candidate who made "mean tweets" more than you dislike the candidate who has destroyed the economy, then you really need to reassess your priorities.

Werewolf
barelypure said:

Retail closures is up 30 percent over 2022, with total closures at 5,463. Macy's, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Family Dollar, Foot Locker, Office Depot, Petco and more. Even Target and the nation's largest retailer, Walmart, are not immune to losing locations.

Eleven out of the last 13 jobs reports have been "revised downward," meaning the high number of jobs created was quietly reduced later when the real numbers became known.

According to the Associated Press, evictions are fifty percent higher in some cities and overall, the rise is a disheartening 78.6 percent since 2021. The wire service added that there have been 970,000 evictions filed in the last year alone.

Foreclosures on homeowners are also way up, 10% Since January, in Joe Biden's America.

The rate of personal bankruptcies is also jumping, up 13 percent since September of last year, according to federal data.

According to CBS News, homelessness has reached record numbers and is up sharply 12 percent over last year. Officials say that more than 650,000 people were homeless in January, the highest number ever seen since the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has been tracking the issue.

And with energy prices going up even more and millions of illegals it's only going to get worse if Biden wins. If you dislike a candidate who made "mean tweets" more than you dislike the candidate who has destroyed the economy, then you really need to reassess your priorities.

Not until the Mainstream Media is exposed for what they are, propagandists, this debate will be never-ending. Mainstream media dominates the airways with false narrative, false polls, fact checker controls of info, etc.

It's amusing - yet sad - to see this on display daily. The actual truth is hard to find and requires one to vet it out.......while the lies broadcast 24/7. The criminal politicians hide behind the lies of the fake news.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

barelypure said:

Not until the Mainstream Media is exposed for what they are, propagandists, this debate will be never-ending. Mainstream media dominates the airways with false narrative, false polls, fact checker controls of info, etc.

It's amusing - yet sad - to see this on display daily. The actual truth is hard to find and requires one to vet it out.......while the lies broadcast 24/7. The criminal politicians hide behind the lies of the fake news.
Sadly you will always have the lemmings that are too intellectually lazy to do their own research like the three we have on here.

Werewolf
They can google (CIA) it and have the facts in seconds......LOL

Yep, that google fact will come.
ncsupack1
I've personally never have looked at the MSM the same ever since the Dan Rather report on GB.
First Page Last Page
Page 226 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.