The Biden Administration..V3

928,596 Views | 10737 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The #'s are much greater than you're stating. It's important to have learned that the media and govt lie although you may still think they're100% above board. I gave up trying to dissuade some of you guys a while back.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

#DaSieve, you know I never suggest that you take the #Jab, LOL. I can't bring myself to do it, I actually have an affinity for ya. I think you're a good dude.......just misguided with wokeness and political correctness......and you have a bad case of it..

Thanks Were.

Regardless of your thoughts on the jab, at this point don't you think the jab, and COVID generally, are fringe issues impacting only a tiny number of Americans with serious vulnerabilities or illness?

I haven't spent five minutes thinking about COVID in the last 18 months.

I certainly don't think it's an issue with serious electoral consequences in this cycle.

I do think we need to assess lessons learned and aggressively pursue better pandemic public policy than we had with COVID in 2020 and 2021.
100 percent agree about better public policy. Sadly, we are not seeing any discussions, and we are more than likely will repeat the same mistakes.

Completely.

More excusable and understandable from the Spanish flu to COVID, but we'll have no excuses for not leveraging the mountain of information and evidence and yes, science (I know, a dirty word for some) we now have post-COVID that we didn't have in 2019 to the world's benefit when the next pandemic hits.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

#DaSieve, you know I never suggest that you take the #Jab, LOL. I can't bring myself to do it, I actually have an affinity for ya. I think you're a good dude.......just misguided with wokeness and political correctness......and you have a bad case of it..

Thanks Were.

Regardless of your thoughts on the jab, at this point don't you think the jab, and COVID generally, are fringe issues impacting only a tiny number of Americans with serious vulnerabilities or illness?

I certainly don't think it's an issue with serious electoral consequences in this cycle.

I do think we need to assess lessons learned and aggressively pursue better pandemic public policy than we had with COVID in 2020 and 2021.
100 percent agree about better public policy. Sadly, we are not seeing any discussions, and we are more than likely will repeat the same mistakes.

Completely.

More excusable and understandable from the Spanish flu to COVID, but we'll have no excuses for not leveraging the mountain of information and evidence and yes, science (I know, a dirty word for some) we now have post-COVID that we didn't have in 2019 to the world's benefit when the next pandemic hits.

I wish there was more discussion. Unfortunately I think people have moved on. Shame on us for that.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Thanks Were.

Completely.

I wish there was more discussion. Unfortunately I think people have moved on. Shame on us for that.
You'll have plenty of policy to discuss when the WHO moves forward with its treaty with the UN and the rest of the world. If you think forced jabs was a problem in COVID wait for when we have another planned event and this time the WHO moves in with United Nations troops to enforce it. That's some semblance of their plan.
ncsupack1
Someone allows Glenn Beck scare them.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Thanks Were.

Completely.

So aside from "Don't hyper-politicize a pandemic and have your President on stage actively contradicting your lead scientists at every turn", which lessons should we take away?
ncsupack1
Mask and trying to force vaccines may not be the best idea. Taking kids out of school….closing businesses…that's a start
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Mask and trying to force vaccines may not be the best idea. Taking kids out of school….closing businesses…that's a start
So if the next pandemic is the Bird Flu, and it actually does kill 50% of the young people it infects, you think our lesson should be don't take kids out of school? And definitely don't wear a mask while we're developing vaccines that your employer will probably really want you to take? Got it!
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

So if the next pandemic is the Bird Flu, and it actually does kill 50% of the people it infects, you think our lesson should be don't take kids out of school? And definitely don't wear a mask while we're developing vaccines that your employer will probably really want you to take? Got it!
Forced vaccination is what has created this conspiracy mess. Additionally, not having a cohesive message as to why the govt recommends action. Neither of those two things worked out with Covid and sowed seeds of populism we have today.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
There are some very cunning people that our Sheeple Nappy stands with. Measles too, since we now have outbreaks in several urban areas with the illegals. Ole Nappy is gonna be a kid strut'n his stuff when we get another plandemic........he'll be blaming the unvaccinated.

Operation Lockstep included a mild virus in Phase 1 and a much more deadly one in Phase 2. Look it up.
Werewolf
Here ya go.

Werewolf
Some more reading material.........quick find.

ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

So if the next pandemic is the Bird Flu, and it actually does kill 50% of the young people it infects, you think our lesson should be don't take kids out of school? And definitely don't wear a mask while we're developing vaccines that your employer will probably really want you to take? Got it!

If is a wonderful word. Yes, don't force vaccines. The CDC has lost credibility with how stupidity they handled Covid.
PS…mask don't work. But if you want to wear one go for it.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

If is a wonderful word. Yes, don't force vaccines. The CDC has lost credibility with how stupidity they handled Covid.
Did the CDC force vaccines? Pretty sure that was the military, who were very worried about shiploads of sick sailors, and your free market boss, who wanted to get his company running again.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Did the CDC force vaccines? Pretty sure that was the military, who were very worried about shiploads of sick sailors, and your free market boss, who wanted to get his company running again.

Biden sure as heck tried to force the vaccine.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

So if the next pandemic is the Bird Flu, and it actually does kill 50% of the people it infects, you think our lesson should be don't take kids out of school? And definitely don't wear a mask while we're developing vaccines that your employer will probably really want you to take? Got it!
Forced vaccination is what has created this conspiracy mess. Additionally, not having a cohesive message as to why the govt recommends action. Neither of those two things worked out with Covid and sowed seeds of populism we have today.
It's fascinating how we all lived through the same experience in alternate realities.

I remember very clearly when Covid first arrived here Trump made it very obvious that he saw the pandemic as a huge threat to his political survival. You really don't remember Trump on stage week after week, actively contradicting Fauci and the CDC in an effort to downplay things? Our scientific community was put in the impossible situation of managing a novel pandemic and a hostile administration, so yes, the messaging was often contradictory, both because our understanding evolved rapidly, and because Trump was working against them to turn a pandemic into a culture war. He clearly succeeded.

So yeah, no. There's only one giant black hole responsible for the populism we have today, and it ain't the CDC.
ncsupack1
Yeah I also remember the " double mask " BS…lol science! Mandy is a expert, I forgot
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Can't wait for Trump to win his third election.
LOL...Trump is going to have trouble winning a second one.
You work very hard at being a moderate...........feverishly, to stay within the bounds established daily by the main-stream media.

- Trump wins 49 states w/o digital fraud.
- Biden wins if we don't fix the digital fraud and mail-in voting fraud in a squeaker.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/republicans-trump-mail-voting-resistance-rnc-rcna145599

I wonder why… Keep scaring your voters Trump. Worked brilliantly last time in Georgia.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Yeah I also remember the " double mask " BS…lol science! Mandy is a expert, I forgot
Right, the pandemic culture war was in full swing well before we even had vaccines.

I'm in the NYC area, and while we had full morgue trucks lined up around every hospital, it was a lot of fun watching a bunch of man-babies on TV howling about their freedom because Wal-Mart asked them to wear a mask while we figured out W T F was going on.
Werewolf
Love'n me some NBC NEWS.....LOL. I"ll pass. Actually, I don't get the Sunday Newspaper anymore.....and I've not read the comics in several years, maybe the comics this AM is good, I'll take a look.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Right, the pandemic culture war was in full swing well before we even had vaccines.

I'm in the NYC area, and while had full morgue trucks lined up around every hospital, it was a lot of fun watching a bunch of man-babies on TV howling about their freedom because Wal-Mart asked them to wear a mask while we figured out W T F was going on.
Next plandemic, enroll yourself and ask to be ventilated and for a week of daily Remdesivir........you can take the morgue truck ride yourself. .....
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm in the NYC area, and while had full morgue trucks lined up around every hospital, it was a lot of fun watching a bunch of man-babies on TV howling about their freedom because Wal-Mart asked them to wear a mask while we figured out W T F was going on.
Hey, if you want to wear a mask go for it. Remember 6 feet apart. You live in NY, that explains a lot. If everything worked so well, why are some 'experts' and news organizations asking for Covid amnesty?
Wufskins
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Can't wait for Trump to win his third election.
LOL...Trump is going to have trouble winning a second one.
You work very hard at being a moderate...........feverishly, to stay within the bounds established daily by the main-stream media.

- Trump wins 49 states w/o digital fraud.
- Biden wins if we don't fix the digital fraud and mail-in voting fraud in a squeaker.
And you work very hard at taking the jab of conspiracies...Trump is a rock star for about 30 percent of the base. The rest of America can't stand him. I for one am happy, that this is the last dang election I gotta hear about Trump / Biden.
Perhaps you're right; however, how do explain Trump getting 10M more votes in 2020 than 2016?
That could have been due to the fact he was still President, that was going on 4 years ago. I just see Trump this time around not as big as he once was. Within his base, he is a rock star, outside of that I don't see it. Heck, some of his rallies aren't drawing the numbers they once did. Trump has not done a great job of trying to bring voters in, in fact, he more than once has told voters that he doesn't want them? Not a great way to win.
Again, perhaps you're right; however, I'm not seeing a downturn in his crowds. I'm also seeing polling moving his way, almost across the board. Yea, I know… we don't believe in polls. That said, comparative to 2020, numbers have changed..

I believe the media and the former RNC (and establishment republicans) have done a very good job at exacerbating the theatrics of Trump. I think we all agree Trump has his shtick and you either like it or not. Liking it for me means.. it doesn't bother me.

As far as comments about people like Nikki Haley, well.. she is a hag! I haven't liked her for years. I think she is the prototypical establishment person. She blows in the wind based on polling.

In summary, if the country had a person that had more libertarian policies along with an America First stance on trade, immigration, workers in the US, then I'm all in. Unfortunately, we don't have that. We have a full on America First moderate, that people don't like his shtick, or an establishment (how can I enrich myself) through selling out the people. I'll take the moderate shtick over an establishment person, any day of the week.

So, people can call out Trump for all the crap that is there. For everything being called out, well… Biden has done it too. The only difference is… Democrats fight tougher than Republicans and make **** happen, through the courts…. In otherwords, they are better at playing the game. Give the kudos for that!

Now, let the liberal drivel begin…

You've said this before about Dems better at making things happen through the courts. Can you explain this? Laws are passed. And there is a parliamentarian that makes sure all the laws voted on are done fair and square. What game is it that Dems are better at? And thanks to Mitch blocking Obama era judges from being voted on, the Courts are stacked with Federalist recommend judges. So how again are Dems able to make it happen through the Courts, including the highest one where they have a 3:6 disadvantage?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's fascinating how we all lived through the same experience in alternate realities.

I remember very clearly when Covid first arrived here Trump made it very obvious that he saw the pandemic as a huge threat to his political survival. You really don't remember Trump on stage week after week, actively contradicting Fauci and the CDC in an effort to downplay things? Our scientific community was put in the impossible situation of managing a novel pandemic and a hostile administration, so yes, the messaging was often contradictory, both because our understanding evolved rapidly, and because Trump was working against them to turn a pandemic into a culture war. He clearly succeeded.

So yeah, no. There's only one giant black hole responsible for the populism we have today, and it ain't the CDC.
except when they sad they were following science when they weren't following science I.e mask mandates and the 6' rule which were not based on the science that was presented after the mandate is made.

The point is, mandates don't work. Make strong suggestions, put out guidance, but don't mandate things.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

except when they sad they were following science when they weren't following science I.e mask mandates and the 6' rule which were not based on the science that was presented after the mandate is made.

The point is, mandates don't work. Make strong suggestions, put out guidance, but don't mandate things.
This.
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

Love'n me some NBC NEWS.....LOL. I"ll pass. Actually, I don't get the Sunday Newspaper anymore.....and I've not read the comics in several years, maybe the comics this AM is good, I'll take a look.

So I guess nbc news is falsely reporting direct quotes from GOP officials wrt to mail in voting in Pennsylvania and other states?

"I tried to give them a mail-in ballot application, and could only get out about 300," Tom Eddy, head of the county's Republican Party, said. "Every one of them said either, 'No, that's not the right way to vote,' or 'Trump does not agree with it.'"

So when Trump and others told Ga residents not to vote in the runoff because the election was rigged, and his sheeple listened, the Dems were able to expand their majority in the Senate. Now we got Trump bragging about overturning Roe and putting back to the states, where he's quoted as saying it's working beautifully. Again, great strategy Trump!
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

This.
I can agree with HOKIE on this, LOL.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

So I guess nbc news is falsely reporting direct quotes from GOP officials wrt to mail in voting in Pennsylvania and other states?

"I tried to give them a mail-in ballot application, and could only get out about 300," Tom Eddy, head of the county's Republican Party, said. "Every one of them said either, 'No, that's not the right way to vote,' or 'Trump does not agree with it.'"

So when Trump and others told Ga residents not to vote in the runoff because the election was rigged, and his sheeple listened, the Dems were able to expand their majority in the Senate. Now we got Trump bragging about overturning Roe and putting back to the states, where he's quoted as saying it's working beautifully. Again, great strategy Trump!
To this day, I have never understood Trump telling voters to stay home in GA. Mind blowing even more is that folks listened to him.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

This.
There was a lot of wrongs during that time, and the folks that tried to bring a different view were shot down. The convo was completely one sided.
barelypure
Werewolf said:

You left out something. Not only do we provide Israel with the missiles and tech to counter missile strikes but Biden removed the sanctions on Iran buying missiles and drones. If that sanction was still in place, if he hadn't released the billions to Iran they would be broke, unable to finance Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. Unable to produce/purchase missiles and drones to fire at Israel. There may not be total peace in the Middle East but we wouldn't be on the edge of a wider war.
caryking
barelypure said:

Werewolf said:

You left out something. Not only do we provide Israel with the missiles and tech to counter missile strikes but Biden removed the sanctions on Iran buying missiles and drones. If that sanction was still in place, if he hadn't released the billions to Iran they would be broke, unable to finance Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. Unable to produce/purchase missiles and drones to fire at Israel. There may not be total peace in the Middle East but we wouldn't be on the edge of a wider war.

A agree with your points about releasing money; however, I'm not sure the money could have gotten to Iran fast enough where they could buy all this stuff.

I think it's reasonable to think they are being supported with armory from another country.
Wufskins
Those funds are still frozen.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Masks (and distancing) are in fact based on science. But yeah, high quality scientific studies take a long time, so in the fog of war of a brand new virus we often had to rely on health experts' best guesses, especially when the virus itself was rapidly evolving (which causes mitigations that worked three months ago to no longer work). You just chose to see their best guesses as highly nefarious for some reason.

The bottom line is we got very lucky. You were howling about your personal freedom long before we understood how deadly this virus actually was, and before we had a vaccine to get us where we are now. Even so we lost over a million people, and how much you guys didn't care about protecting our (particularly elderly) countrymen during that time was pretty striking.

At some point your obsession with personal freedom above all else is going to bite us. Remember WW2? A whole bunch of people were forced to go to Europe and get their asses shot off by Nazis. Sometimes a society's survival actually does depend on "mandates" getting everyone on the same page.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

This.
There was a lot of wrongs during that time, and the folks that tried to bring a different view were shot down. The convo was completely one sided.
You are spot on, my friend.
barelypure

Biden also relaxed the sanctions on Iran oil sales thereby enriching them so they can buy war materials and support terrorism.
First Page Last Page
Page 225 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.