The Biden Administration..V3

928,332 Views | 10737 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's time for #Gobbler to enlist as it might take him a couple of weeks to get himself in shape and be ready for the rigors of a soldier. Hey #Gobbler, are you taking our children and grandchildren with ya?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Joe Biden is gonna solve this you just wait n see, right?

#Sieve, #Nappy, #Foreskin and #doggieP, stay with us!
Werewolf
I'll post one for ya #Sieve.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Joe Biden is gonna solve this you just wait n see, right?

#Sieve, #Nappy, #Foreskin and #doggieP, stay with us!

I'm just glad we don't have mean tweets!
Bockwinkle
Can't wait for Trump to win his third election.
caryking
Bockwinkle said:

Be careful, you conspiracy theoristā€¦
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

LOL...Trump is going to have trouble winning a second one.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

You work very hard at being a moderate...........feverishly, to stay within the bounds established daily by the main-stream media.

- Trump wins 49 states w/o digital fraud.
- Biden wins if we don't fix the digital fraud and mail-in voting fraud in a squeaker.
Werewolf
This is an example of what guys like #Nappy and #Sieve are sucking up. We've got the BEST BUYDEN ever.

ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

You work very hard at being a moderate...........feverishly, to stay within the bounds established daily by the main-stream media.

- Biden wins if we don't fix the digital fraud and mail-in voting fraud in a squeaker.
And you work very hard at taking the jab of conspiracies...Trump is a rock star for about 30 percent of the base. The rest of America can't stand him. I for one am happy, that this is the last dang election I gotta hear about Trump / Biden.
Werewolf
So the MSM tells you every night. Tell me, you said you would; what are your 5-6 sources of news.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

So the MSM tells you every night. Tell me, you said you would; what are your 5-6 sources of news.
You never answer my question. But I don't watch MSM at all. You happy? I think for myself and don't need 100 random X accounts of random people telling me what I need to think or say, kinda like what you accuse other folks of doing. Just another type of jab.
Werewolf
I answered it the other day on the jab thread.......you said you would answer my MSM question if I did.

I've long decided that debating here wasn't worth my time.........so I'll likely not spend time going back n forth.
ncsupack1
And I gave you a answer just now. People have randomly died way before the jab. It's nothing new, and no I have never taken the jab or ever will.
Werewolf
You're new here, the dangers of the jab was established 12-18 months ago on that thread. You could do yourself a favor and go back and review it.

The only reason I revisit that thread is to remind people here how their listening to the MSM bull**** is a danger to them and our society.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

You're new here, the dangers of the jab was established 12-18 months ago on that thread. You could do yourself a favor and go back and review it.

The only reason I revisit that thread is to remind people here how their listening to the MSM bull**** is a danger to them and our society.
I've been on this site since day one. I've read that thread as well, btw, you aren't protecting me from ****, I don't believe in the jab.
Werewolf
Good. Mockingird media provides just enough conservative content to keep reasonable people on the hook, but.........you're being steered all the time. Steered away from the most important truths.
ncsupack1
lol...
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

lol...
You believe the MSM is not controlled? You don't believe there is a Mockingbird Media?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol...
You believe the MSM is not controlled? You don't believe there is a Mockingbird Media?
I think they all are controlled. I've already said that I don't watch.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol...
So what is your source of news.....your top 6 you frequent most of the time?

You see - above - what Sieve and Nappy watch.......do you watch Morning Joe?
Werewolf
Ya see, I used to watch Joe every morning.......when he was a NW Florida R and before the death of his intern at his office. Then the show, then MIka and then the slow transformation. Who is Mike? Who was her dad?

A very convenient and highly surprising transformation of Joe.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol...
So what is your source of news.....your top 6 you frequent most of the time?

You see - above - what Sieve and Nappy watch.......do you watch Morning Joe?
No, I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, or FOX. Those places are not news.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

And you work very hard at taking the jab of conspiracies...Trump is a rock star for about 30 percent of the base. The rest of America can't stand him. I for one am happy, that this is the last dang election I gotta hear about Trump / Biden.
Perhaps you're right; however, how do explain Trump getting 10M more votes in 2020 than 2016?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Perhaps you're right; however, how do explain Trump getting 10M more votes in 2020 than 2016?
That could have been due to the fact he was still President, that was going on 4 years ago. I just see Trump this time around not as big as he once was. Within his base, he is a rock star, outside of that I don't see it. Heck, some of his rallies aren't drawing the numbers they once did. Trump has not done a great job of trying to bring voters in, in fact, he more than once has told voters that he doesn't want them? Not a great way to win.
Civilized
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Simple, turnout.

Love him or hate him Trump is historically polarizing and record numbers of Americans turned out en masse to vote for him or against him.

Massive turnout in 2020 propelled both candidates to historic vote totals.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

LOL.

Established by who?
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

That could have been due to the fact he was still President, that was going on 4 years ago. I just see Trump this time around not as big as he once was. Within his base, he is a rock star, outside of that I don't see it. Heck, some of his rallies aren't drawing the numbers they once did. Trump has not done a great job of trying to bring voters in, in fact, he more than once has told voters that he doesn't want them? Not a great way to win.
Again, perhaps you're right; however, I'm not seeing a downturn in his crowds. I'm also seeing polling moving his way, almost across the board. Yea, I knowā€¦ we don't believe in polls. That said, comparative to 2020, numbers have changed..

I believe the media and the former RNC (and establishment republicans) have done a very good job at exacerbating the theatrics of Trump. I think we all agree Trump has his shtick and you either like it or not. Liking it for me means.. it doesn't bother me.

As far as comments about people like Nikki Haley, well.. she is a hag! I haven't liked her for years. I think she is the prototypical establishment person. She blows in the wind based on polling.

In summary, if the country had a person that had more libertarian policies along with an America First stance on trade, immigration, workers in the US, then I'm all in. Unfortunately, we don't have that. We have a full on America First moderate, that people don't like his shtick, or an establishment (how can I enrich myself) through selling out the people. I'll take the moderate shtick over an establishment person, any day of the week.

So, people can call out Trump for all the crap that is there. For everything being called out, wellā€¦ Biden has done it too. The only difference isā€¦ Democrats fight tougher than Republicans and make **** happen, through the courtsā€¦. In otherwords, they are better at playing the game. Give the kudos for that!

Now, let the liberal drivel beginā€¦
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Again, perhaps you're right; however, I'm not seeing a downturn in his crowds. I'm also seeing polling moving his way, almost across the board. Yea, I knowā€¦ we don't believe in polls. That said, comparative to 2020, numbers have changed..

I believe the media and the former RNC (and establishment republicans) have done a very good job at exacerbating the theatrics of Trump. I think we all agree Trump has his shtick and you either like it or not. Liking it for me means.. it doesn't bother me.

As far as comments about people like Nikki Haley, well.. she is a hag! I haven't liked her for years. I think she is the prototypical establishment person. She blows in the wind based on polling.

In summary, if the country had a person that had more libertarian policies along with an America First stance on trade, immigration, workers in the US, then I'm all in. Unfortunately, we don't have that. We have a full on America First moderate, that people don't like his shtick, or an establishment (how can I enrich myself) through selling out the people. I'll take the moderate shtick over an establishment person, any day of the week.

So, people can call out Trump for all the crap that is there. For everything being called out, wellā€¦ Biden has done it too. The only difference isā€¦ Democrats fight tougher than Republicans and make **** happen, through the courtsā€¦. In otherwords, they are better at playing the game. Give the kudos for that!

Now, let the liberal drivel beginā€¦
I've seen some of the crowds, some are lacking compared to his past ones. There are also polls showing Biden pulling ahead, it depends on where one looks. Agree, Trump has his shtick for sure, but he has to bring in more voters, his base alone isn't going to do it. I also think abortion is going to be a problem, some seats have turned blue in special elections that have been red. Kansas and I think Ohio come to mind as well.
Werewolf
#DaSieve, you know I never suggest that you take the #Jab, LOL. I can't bring myself to do it, I actually have an affinity for ya. I think you're a good dude.......just misguided with wokeness and political correctness......and you have a bad case of it..
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

LOL.

Established by who?
#Sieve, you need to start a new thread, entitled

"the short term and long term benefits of the COVID mRNA vaccine".

AMUSE ME, I will refrain from posting on it. How's that for a deal!
Civilized
Werewolf said:

#DaSieve, you know I never suggest that you take the #Jab, LOL. I can't bring myself to do it, I actually have an affinity for ya. I think you're a good dude.......just misguided with wokeness and political correctness......and you have a bad case of it..

Thanks Were.

Regardless of your thoughts on the jab, at this point don't you think the jab, and COVID generally, are fringe issues impacting only a tiny number of Americans with serious vulnerabilities or illness?

I haven't spent five minutes thinking about COVID in the last 18 months.

I certainly don't think it's an issue with serious electoral consequences in this cycle.

I do think we need to assess lessons learned and aggressively pursue better pandemic public policy than we had with COVID in 2020 and 2021.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Thanks Were.

Regardless of your thoughts on the jab, at this point don't you think the jab, and COVID generally, are fringe issues impacting only a tiny number of Americans with serious vulnerabilities or illness?

I haven't spent five minutes thinking about COVID in the last 18 months.

I certainly don't think it's an issue with serious electoral consequences in this cycle.

I do think we need to assess lessons learned and aggressively pursue better pandemic public policy than we had with COVID in 2020 and 2021.
100 percent agree about better public policy. Sadly, we are not seeing any discussions, and we are more than likely will repeat the same mistakes.
First Page Last Page
Page 224 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.