The Biden Administration..V3

928,130 Views | 10737 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
barelypure
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How many are on the Biden Diet that's sweeping the nation. It's principle is simple; you spend the same amount of money on groceries as you were before, but you only get half the amount of food.

Dr. Rich Simones says the ultimate strength of the Biden Diet is its simplicity. "You don't really have to do anything special to participate," he noted. "You just go to the grocery store and buy as much food as you can afford, and soon all those extra pounds just start melting away!"

At publishing time, the White House announced that President Biden has been nominated for a Nobel Prize in medicine for singlehandedly solving the obesity crisis in America.

link
barelypure
The latest batch of student loan debt relief brings the total amount forgiven under Biden to $153 billion.

So SCOTUS was effectively denied their ruling he couldn't do this. Congress, who controls the purse strings, couldn't do anything. I think I'm missing something.
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

The latest batch of student loan debt relief brings the total amount forgiven under Biden to $153 billion.

So SCOTUS was effectively denied their ruling he couldn't do this. Congress, who controls the purse strings, couldn't do anything. I think I'm missing something.
And the GOP is the "threat to Democracy..."

Which party is ruling like a dictatorship?

Civ?

Smarpty?

Pinochhio?

packskins?

Any other liberal want to chime in?
Wufskins
caryking
Wufskins said:

You're not going to get an argument from me. I thought the whole program should have never happened.
ncsupack1
My stance, take a loan pay it back. Wife and I did, just be smart about the amount and major.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

My stance, take a loan pay it back. Wife and I did, just be smart about the amount and major.
The guy that posted this supports a POTUS that disregarded a co-equal branch of government with his student load bailouts.

He refuses to acknowledge that.

Consider that when trying to discuss anything with him.
Wufskins
Yes because you're such a joy to discuss things with.
ncsupack1
Why were their loans forgiven? Assuming that the post or tweet is correct?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Not sure as I didn't follow the ppp program all that closely. I know there were stipulations required for the loan to be forgiven just not sure what those included. It was basically to help small businesses stay afloat during and after the pandemic.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not sure as I didn't follow the ppp program all that closely. I know there were stipulations required for the loan to be forgiven just not sure what those included. It was basically to help small businesses stay afloat during and after the pandemic.
Got ya. I'll be honest I don't know much either when it comes to that.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

The program was set up for loans to go towards businesses keeping employees, employed, during the COVID lockdowns. If (and that's a big if) the employer proved the loan going towards employee payroll, then it would be forgiven.

I can't imagine some of those people having business that employed those payroll amount. MTJ probably did because of her construction business.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

The program was set up for loans to go towards businesses keeping employees, employed, during the COVID lockdowns. If (and that's a big if) the employer proved the loan going towards employee payroll, then it would be forgiven.

I can't imagine some of those people having business that employed those payroll amount. MTJ probably did because of her construction business.
Thanks. I do now somewhat remember this now, starting doing some reading about it.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

You're not going to get an argument from me. I thought the whole program should have never happened.
It's been a disaster and it drove hyperinflation in college education long before the Fed began to inflict the same on the general public.
Werewolf
Its coming like a freight train fellas. It is much bigger than you can even imagine. This world as we know it will change. #Dark2Light
barelypure
March jobs report, 303,000 jobs. What they didn't tell you was that 75% of them were part time 2nd jobs as people are struggling to make ends meet under Bidenomics. 25% of the jobs were government jobs. We actually lost 6000 full time jobs.
Wufskins
Wages have continued to outpace inflation, at an increase of 4.1% over the past year. In March, they rose 12 cents or 0.3%. The wage growth numbers, as well as the number of jobs added, show a steady job market but not one that is threatening the Federal Reserve's attempts to bring down inflation, Gould said.
https://virginiamercury.com/2024/04/11/march-jobs-report-shows-strong-labor-market-with-job-gains-in-health-care-and-government/

And here's another article from JPMorgan that doesn't paint the gloom and doom of some.

https://www.jpmorgan.com/insights/outlook/economic-outlook/jobs-report-march-2024#:~:text=The%20Bureau%20of%20Labor%20Statistics,hourly%20earnings%20%E2%80%93%20were%20also%20strong.

Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Wages have continued to outpace inflation, at an increase of 4.1% over the past year. In March, they rose 12 cents or 0.3%. The wage growth numbers, as well as the number of jobs added, show a steady job market but not one that is threatening the Federal Reserve's attempts to bring down inflation, Gould said.
https://virginiamercury.com/2024/04/11/march-jobs-report-shows-strong-labor-market-with-job-gains-in-health-care-and-government/

And here's another article from JPMorgan that doesn't paint the gloom and doom of some.

https://www.jpmorgan.com/insights/outlook/economic-outlook/jobs-report-march-2024#:~:text=The%20Bureau%20of%20Labor%20Statistics,hourly%20earnings%20%E2%80%93%20were%20also%20strong.

Wages may continue to outpace inflation as measured, but while the central bank can exclude food, fuel, and rent from its inflation calculation, the public cannot.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Wages may continue to outpace inflation as measured, but while the central bank can exclude food, fuel, and rent from its inflation calculation, the public cannot.

I understand this must be upsetting for you, given how invested you guys are in things being bad when a Dem is in the White House, but food and fuel inflation are in fact under control now. Hope this helps!

Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Agree, I just wanted to clarify from Barely's post that didn't have a link to support his claim about the March jobs report.
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin, this guy is talking to you. Hear him out, tell us how he's wrong.

Bockwinkle
I'm so glad Sleepy Joe is so respected around the globe that there are no new wars popping off.
Werewolf
The same group that controls Biden and our Federal Govt is the same group that funded both sides of WW2, Nazis and the Allies. Fund Israel and fund Iran, what a nice little concoction that will blow up.

Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Agree, I just wanted to clarify from Barely's post that didn't have a link to support his claim about the March jobs report.
I'll have to back and examine his post more closely.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Just a reminder.......but I suspect most here weren't paying attention.

Werewolf

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Gobbler has gotta be thrilled! Correction, almost thrilled, it's not a world war just yet.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Sieve, Nappy & Gobbler certainly disagree.

Werewolf
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

I understand this must be upsetting for you, given how invested you guys are in things being bad when a Dem is in the White House, but food and fuel inflation are in fact under control now. Hope this helps!

all conjured up bull**** for the sheeple's digestion. Soldier is spot on, the calculation was changed several decades ago for the appearance of things being better than what they truly are in reality. Much like the fake govt bull**** on the virus, social distancing, masks and your FAV, the jabs.

The real truth is all around us.

I wonder which side of town #Nappy thinks his children and grandchildren will live on?

Werewolf
Not hard to see, its staring you in the face. Some sort of a psychological condition that prevents some of you people from coming to terms with it. #BURYYOURHEADINTHESAND

First Page Last Page
Page 223 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.