The Biden Administration..V3

926,030 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I give to the wpc with my ltr for football basketball and baseball. So zip it.
Tell me how that helps the people at IPS?

I don't give a **** about what you expect I contribute to or not. You do you pal.
Jesus dude, he was just trying to help the site out.
Calling someone a freeloader works great....lol
Perhaps I responded according to his response…. Look at the complete exchange, please.
I was just pointing out calling folks names always works great.
Werewolf
Wufskins
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I don't give a **** about what you expect I contribute to or not. You do you pal.
Perhaps I responded according to his response…. Look at the complete exchange, please.

I'll measure my support of state via wpc and ltr vs subscribing to a msg board where I discuss non State athletic related topics.

Hope ur enjoying your night as much as I am!. Go Pack!!
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I'll measure my support of state via wpc and ltr vs subscribing to a msg board where I discuss non State athletic related topics.

Hope ur enjoying your night as much as I am!. Go Pack!!

What a night!
Werewolf
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLFbXHgY/
Werewolf
LOL, not at the jacket issue either.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

LOL, not at the jacket issue either.

OH well.

Werewolf
what a coincidence, LMAO.

Werewolf
Just like a movie......LOL
packofwolves
Joe continues to be a joke. Sky News bringing it at beginning of this video.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Naaah, it's not something I'm predicting to happen in the future. Enjoy the show.

packofwolves
Joe's war on fossil fuels will take a step forward this week with regulations to force an increase in electric automobile production and force consumers to buy them (gas powered car production will be reduced). All without the infrastructure in place to support the increase. More bad policy by the Biden administration.

No surprise Schumer hasn't taken up the House bill in the Senate.

https://www.aol.com/news/biden-admin-set-finalize-major-080014806.html
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Joe's war on fossil fuels will take a step forward this week with regulations to force an increase in electric automobile production and force consumers to buy them (gas powered car production will be reduced). All without the infrastructure in place to support the increase. More bad policy by the Biden administration.

Sleepy Joe's "Bidenomics" at work......

I'm sure this will go a long way in helping him win voters in Michigan...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/14/cars/general-motors-layoffs/index.html
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Ncsufist
packofwolves said:

Another unconstitutional decree. Its amazing that the adult seems to run this country more like a dictator than the candidate who is called a dictator.
packofwolves
Ncsufist said:

packofwolves said:

Another unconstitutional decree. Its amazing that the adult seems to run this country more like a dictator than the candidate who is called a dictator.

Not uncommon for the Dems and the Biden Administration to attack Trump and Republicans for things their own party/Administration are actually doing.
barelypure
About the "bloodbath" to the auto industry Trump was talking about. China has 1000s of EVs already built and just waiting for the opportunity to send them world wide, including no doubt here, putting our own industry at a disadvantage. That is what he was talking about and only the most deranged individual would misconstrue that to mean a bloodbath of our citizenry.

I suspect much like China sends the makings for fentanyl to the US thru Mexico they'll do the same with their
EVs.
packofwolves
Supreme Court removes hold on the Texas Law that allows the arrest of illegal immigrants. Up next is the hearing with the New Orleans-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/03/19/supreme-court-texas-law-police-arrest-migrants/73028327007/
caryking
Ncsufist said:

packofwolves said:

Thats the way it's always couched…. Call you exactly what you are doing!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
barelypure said:

About the "bloodbath" to the auto industry Trump was talking about. China has 1000s of EVs already built and just waiting for the opportunity to send them world wide, including no doubt here, putting our own industry at a disadvantage. That is what he was talking about and only the most deranged individual would misconstrue that to mean a bloodbath of our citizenry.

I suspect much like China sends the makings for fentanyl to the US thru Mexico they'll do the same with their
EVs.
Bloodbath is biggest joke we've seen in… just a couple of days! They know no shame!

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

Supreme Court removes hold on the Texas Law that allows the arrest of illegal immigrants. Up next is the hearing with the New Orleans-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/03/19/supreme-court-texas-law-police-arrest-migrants/73028327007/

Good. Texas should be able to defend themselves.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Every state with a Governor that has two brain cells that function should immediately follow suit and get them the hell out of here.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Every state with a Governor that has two brain cells that function should immediately follow suit and get them the hell out of here.

This does open the door for that. These states have every right to in force the laws.
barelypure
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

As a reminder Buncombe, Durham, Forsyth, Mecklenburg, Orange, and Wake Counties are sanctuary counties. We know Cooper isn't going to do anything. And probably not Stein. Robinson might force them to change if he has a Republican GA or enough Democrats that will cross over.

There are 2 bills in Congress that Sen Tillis has introduced, S. 1068 Stop Dangerous Sanctuary Cities Act and HR. 5717 No Bailout for Sanctuary Cities Act, to address sanctuary cities. Both have been proposed before and neither will pass this time either but at least Republicans are trying.
ncsupack1
barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

As a reminder Buncombe, Durham, Forsyth, Mecklenburg, Orange, and Wake Counties are sanctuary counties. We know Cooper isn't going to do anything. And probably not Stein. Robinson might force them to change if he has a Republican GA or enough Democrats that will cross over.

There are 2 bills in Congress that Sen Tillis has introduced, S. 1068 Stop Dangerous Sanctuary Cities Act and HR. 5717 No Bailout for Sanctuary Cities Act, to address sanctuary cities. Both have been proposed before and neither will pass this time either but at least Republicans are trying.

Mark is going to have a hard time winning. Nonetheless I get what you are saying.
packofwolves
barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

I did not know that regarding those counties. I thought a bill was passed in NC that outlawed sanctuary cities.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Mark is going to have a hard time winning. Nonetheless I get what you are saying.

Mark has the exact same electoral problem as Trump.
caryking
packofwolves said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

I did not know that regarding those counties. I thought a bill was passed in NC that outlawed sanctuary cities.
Bills are passed; however, Cooper is the laughing stock of the country, outside of Newsome. He will never sign a bill, like that, into law. Lefties will be lefties.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Agree. Mark has a lot of work to do, in trying to bring in votes from the independents. He already has MAGA but that isn't going to be enough.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

And both are leading their respective opponents as we speak.

And people are sick of the dumbocrats in this country pandering to every minority or alphabet group that are bat sheeyat crazy.

Sit back and watch. Ol'Civ was certain Hilldog was going to be POTUS..... he may not admit it but he cried for days if not weeks when she lost.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Actually, if he doesn't win, it will have to be racism. Too many left wing racist in order for Mark to win…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Actually, if he doesn't win, it will have to be racism. Too many left wing racist in order for Mark to win…
Slow down....

Don't you know only white Conservatives can be racist????

You better recognize!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Interesting exchange today on Biden family business dealings. I do find Bobulinski credible, also the IRS whistleblowers.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6349331759112
Werewolf
What is it, a debt card with 5 or 10K on it upon arrival and a free airline ticket to the city of choice.........just to start. Then its a monthly stipend after that........? #Sieve loves his tax dollars spend on it....and #Nappy too.

Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 215 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.