The Biden Administration..V3

919,213 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

https://www.foxnews.com/us/musk-biden-opened-border-floodgates-democrats-can-stay-power
When was the reason anything other but that?

Been as plain as the nose on one's face from the very beginning.
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

https://www.foxnews.com/us/musk-biden-opened-border-floodgates-democrats-can-stay-power

Cool story, except for the part about Latinos not being a very reliable Dem voting block.

If you had beyond a high school understanding of economics then the actual reason would be more than obvious. I suspect Musk, who bawls about declining birth rates every other day, knows the actual reason, too.
packofwolves
packofwolves
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

Cool story, except for the part about Latinos not being a very reliable Dem voting block.

If you had beyond a high school understanding of economics then the actual reason would be more than obvious. I suspect Musk, who bawls about declining birth rates every other day, knows the actual reason, too.
My opinion, on this subject, is very simple… if one crosses our border, illegally, then one is a criminal. As much as we can (I believe we can do so much more), we should stop everyone, at the border. Stay where you are!

If the numbers are true, we have enough criminal aliens, to service businesses that may be in need.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

My opinion, on this subject, is very simple… if one crosses our border, illegally, then one is a criminal. As much as we can (I believe we can do so much more), we should stop everyone, at the border. Stay where you are!

If the numbers are true, we have enough criminal aliens, to service businesses that may be in need.
just a point of clarification, you do realize that once someone crosses into the US and claims asylum, they are no longer considered illegal, and therefore have not committed a crime.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

Welp, the Senate just released a border bill that will help to fix what is currently broken. I wonder how the Republican House will find a way to scuttle it this time? My money is on "it's not perfect enough"... they've been going with that one for four decades.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

just a point of clarification, you do realize that once someone crosses into the US and claims asylum, they are no longer considered illegal, and therefore have not committed a crime.
Just not true. You have to qualify for Asylum, in order to settle here legally. The problem with the Asylum seekers is that they have other options. What percent of those seeking are "Not" from Mexico and Canada? if not, they have another country they can seek asylum.

Incidentally, I understand this new bill (Liberals and Globalist are pushing) addresses this asylum issue. The bill further states the above asylum seeking and states that they can also seek asylum in their own country (in another part).

Now, there may be a few nuggets in this new bill; however, it's chock full of crap. Some of the crap has nothing to do with the border; in fact, the most money is spent in Israel and Ukraine and the Red Sea. That's a non starter! We need a clean border bill. The House passed a bill that the Senate never took up. What makes the Senate think the House should take up their bill? They shouldn't.

Some of these nuggets come with some really bad stuff. I need to review this bill, in more detail, as what Glenn Beck talked about, this morning, was really bad!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
It is absolutely true. Claiming Asylum changes the procedures in which you are processed. Therefore it is assumed that while your asylum claim is being processed , you have committed no crime even if you crossed the border illegally.

Enlighten yourself if you have time.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/advisory-opinions/id1490993194?i=1000643494246
packgrad
Unfortunately democrats have been teaching illegal immigrants to claim asylum. It's sad that people truly seeking asylum will ultimately end up turned away when laws change because democrats are juking the system for votes.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Unfortunately democrats have been teaching illegal immigrants to claim asylum. It's sad that people truly seeking asylum will ultimately end up turned away when laws change because democrats are juking the system for votes.

LOLOL

Is there any social or societal ill you don't blame Democrats for?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

It is absolutely true. Claiming Asylum changes the procedures in which you are processed. Therefore it is assumed that while your asylum claim is being processed , you have committed no crime even if you crossed the border illegally.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/advisory-opinions/id1490993194?i=1000643494246
So, a person can fly into the US, from anywhere, and claim asylum?

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

its a good starting point...

Joe Biden
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
packgrad
For the pretindependents

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

Just not true. You have to qualify for Asylum, in order to settle here legally. The problem with the Asylum seekers is that they have other options. What percent of those seeking are "Not" from Mexico and Canada? if not, they have another country they can seek asylum.

Incidentally, I understand this new bill (Liberals and Globalist are pushing) addresses this asylum issue. The bill further states the above asylum seeking and states that they can also seek asylum in their own country (in another part).

Now, there may be a few nuggets in this new bill; however, it's chock full of crap. Some of the crap has nothing to do with the border; in fact, the most money is spent in Israel and Ukraine and the Red Sea. That's a non starter! We need a clean border bill. The House passed a bill that the Senate never took up. What makes the Senate think the House should take up their bill? They shouldn't.

Some of these nuggets come with some really bad stuff. I need to review this bill, in more detail, as what Glenn Beck talked about, this morning, was really bad!

So immigration is an issue that's "OMG DESTROYING THE COUNTRY AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW", but you'd rather hold out for the conservative fantasy bill that will never come? You guys are so full of it.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Actually, it's been the Cartels that have done the majority of the teaching. Don't know if they lean democratic, but I assume they're all for Congress continuing to not do a damn thing, and for President Biden to ignore the current immigration rules and laws that has made a bad situation absolutely terrible.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

So, a person can fly into the US, from anywhere, and claim asylum?
If its considered a port of entry, I believe so, but I'm not 100% versed in all the nuances of immigration law
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

So immigration is an issue that's "OMG DESTROYING THE COUNTRY AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW", but you'd rather hold out for the conservative fantasy bill that will never come? You guys are so full of it.
The all or nothing approach has been a losing proposition for Republicans in 2018, 2020, 2022 and will probably continue in 2024 by the looks of things unfortunately.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Actually, it's been the Cartels that have done the majority of the teaching. Don't know if they lean democratic, but I assume they're all for Congress continuing to not do a damn thing, and for President Biden to ignore the current immigration rules and laws that has made a bad situation absolutely terrible.

Actually the cartel are not doing that at all. But congratulations on failing to be a know it all.
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Many coming across the border should not qualify for asylum. But come on in and receive free housing, food, travel, healthcare and college tuition (where applicable) on the US tax payer's dime!
packofwolves
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Actually the cartel are not doing that at all. But congratulations on failing to be a know it all.

I agree with Hokie on this part, but I think crisis is a better description….

"President Biden to ignore the current immigration rules and laws that has made a bad situation absolutely terrible. "

Add to that, Biden blaming the absolutely terrible situation on Congress. I have no confidence in Biden to enforce new border laws when he doesn't enforce any now.
packgrad
$80+Billion going overseas in the $118 Billion "Immigration" bill.

All or nothing lol.
packofwolves
I noticed on this thread, user's profile images are changing to emoticons. What is triggering that?

Who is the mod for the Water Cooler?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Elon sums it up….

The all or nothing approach has been a losing proposition for Republicans in 2018, 2020, 2022 and will probably continue in 2024 by the looks of things unfortunately.
Actually, how often have we really seen an "all or nothing" approach? 34 trillion in debt says that its not true!!

I say shut the whole government down! That's a real "all or nothing" approach!!

Joe Biden
caryking

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"President Biden to ignore the current immigration rules and laws that has made a bad situation absolutely terrible. "

Add to that, Biden blaming the absolutely terrible situation on Congress. I have no confidence in Biden to enforce new border laws when he doesn't enforce any now.
Why would he change now? The Senate agreement is going to die and the Republicans are going to let him off the hook.
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Why would he change now? The Senate agreement is going to die and the Republicans are going to let him off the hook.

Republicans in the House…thought they came up with a standalone immigration bill or are working on one.
caryking
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Republicans in the House…thought they came up with a standalone immigration bill or are working on one.

I believe it's been passed and sitting in the Senate.

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Biden rewarding incompetence.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/01/news/biden-taps-official-who-left-us-allies-stranded-in-afghanistan-for-iraq-envoy-gig-blood-on-their-hands/
Werewolf
Heck, they cannot survive long on $5,000 with the cost of groceries these days. #UNFAIR

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
This is not true, MSM told us the truth about COVID JABS.....and Fauci did too. MSM reported the 2020 election was won by Biden accurately with a comeback win!

packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Heck, they cannot survive long on $5,000 with the cost of groceries these days. #UNFAIR

It's just infuriating!

They will pass along the word and more will flood to the border.
Werewolf
He needs four more years........maybe he can protect us by then.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

He needs four more years........maybe he can protect us by then.

It is scary thinking about him with 4 more years. And worse, it will be Biden for a bit then Harris.
First Page Last Page
Page 200 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.