The Biden Administration..V3

918,393 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#daSieve and #danappy's average Demoncrat orator.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Bill Binney = iconic intel guy

https://rumble.com/v4a6nyl-bill-binney-its-a-police-state-4315.html
packofwolves

SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

Because Presidents legally don't currently have that authority, and the border deal would give him that.

Trump was only able to shut down the border because of the pandemic emergency declaration... once that went away so did the authority.

And yeah, for the folks paying attention, that means Trump once again took credit for something he had nothing to do with... pretty much every country on Earth shut down their border to some degree in 2020.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

#daSieve and #danappy's average Demoncrat orator.

Good grief! He continues to demonstrate he is unfit to run this country for another 4 years. A vote for Biden is clearly a vote for Harris as president.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

If the FAA has a mandatory retirement age of 65 because you can no longer be trusted with a commercial airliner, that same rule should apply to the legislative, judicial, and executive branches of government.
I would be fine with 72 being the limit.
Hell, let's just make is 50….then, make the minimum age 48.

You don't think a 37 year range is sufficient Cary?
Civ, you did get that was a joke, right? Perhaps you did and I'm not getting yours…

Hahaha. I missed that, sorry.
#DaSieve's delusional thinking that he's somehow cloaked in goodness as opposed to the TRUTH that his party is actually led by Marxists and satanic pedophile elites. This black female lawyer has got you guys figure out Sieve. I want to make sure you see it...........what's your narrative g onna be this time? You and #DaNappy, are certainly in exclusive company........useful idiocy. Come out from under your rock my friend.

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

If the FAA has a mandatory retirement age of 65 because you can no longer be trusted with a commercial airliner, that same rule should apply to the legislative, judicial, and executive branches of government.
I would be fine with 72 being the limit.
Hell, let's just make is 50….then, make the minimum age 48.

You don't think a 37 year range is sufficient Cary?
Civ, you did get that was a joke, right? Perhaps you did and I'm not getting yours…

Hahaha. I missed that, sorry.
#DaSieve's delusional thinking that he's somehow cloaked in goodness as opposed to the TRUTH that his party is actually led by Marxists and satanic pedophile elites. This black female lawyer has got you guys figure out Sieve. I want to make sure you see it...........what's your narrative g onna be this time? You and #DaNappy, are certainly in exclusive company........useful idiocy. Come out from under your rock my friend.

Ooooo, I've got a narrative! She gave this speech back in 2020, and while the right wing has turned being an anti-vaxer into party dogma, there's no shortage of anti-vax nitwits on the left, too.
Oldsouljer
Underscoring her point, Taibbi's article perfectly describes how the Establishment, party of affiliation not relevant, will stoop to any measure, no matter the optics, to prevent "unapproved" candidates from being President.

https://www.racket.news/p/the-anti-democratic-movement-targeted
Werewolf
excellent find! hard to find truth when the bad guys control most sources....
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Because Presidents legally don't currently have that authority, and the border deal would give him that.

Trump was only able to shut down the border because of the pandemic emergency declaration... once that went away so did the authority.

And yeah, for the folks paying attention, that means Trump once again took credit for something he had nothing to do with... pretty much every country on Earth shut down their border to some degree in 2020.
You need to go listen to the Speaker of The House's speech on the floor today. He lays out a completely different story than the narrative you spew!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
These Patriots need to be mindful of another false flag event like J6.

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

You need to go listen to the Speaker of The House's speech on the floor today. He lays out a completely different story than the narrative you spew!!

I tried, could only make it through about 10 mins... his firehose analogy was apt, though, since it was a firehose of bull****. They're obviously desperate for a campaign issue since the economy is looking good, so it's all hands on deck!

But yeah, if Johnson is so worried about the firehose of immigrants, why not give Biden the authority to turn off the hose right now? We both know why.
Werewolf
#daSieve, I think we need a thread ........its could get very long..... ;-)

Werewolf
As I've said here a number of times.......we are on the verge of a precarious event(S) or period of time. How long......only the Lord know. On the other side, gonna be the greatest time in American history and maybe world history. In biblical terms, see 2024 Prediction by Trey Smith.

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

I tried, could only make it through about 10 mins... his firehose analogy was apt, though, since it was a firehose of bull****. They're obviously desperate for a campaign issue since the economy is looking good, so it's all hands on deck!

But yeah, if Johnson is so worried about the firehose of immigrants, why not give Biden the authority to turn off the hose right now? We both know why.
Basically, you're saying Biden is inept at his job. Johnson laid out the laws, that Biden already knows, for him to stop the madness. Instead, Biden wants more money, and a new bill, that will codify something. Of course, we don't know what he wants codified as no one has read the bill, other than a few…

The problem with Johnson is that he's not playing from his position of strength. He needs to use his power! It's called the purse!!

Joe Biden
packgrad
Smapty is a moron. Now he's ok with closing the border? Lol. They are mindless sheep. Do/think whatever msnbc tells them to do/think.

Baaa

The border issue we currently face sits SQUARELY on Biden and the Democratic Party. Only mindless sheep and morons think Republicans are to blame or share the blame.
jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Basically, you're saying Biden is inept at his job. Johnson laid out the laws, that Biden already knows, for him to stop the madness. Instead, Biden wants more money, and a new bill, that will codify something. Of course, we don't know what he wants codified as no one has read the bill, other than a few…

The problem with Johnson is that he's not playing from his position of strength. He needs to use his power! It's called the purse!!

No, I'm saying Johnson laid out a bunch of half-truths ("Biden halted Trump's pointless policy X, ending a key deterrent!"), which is in lockstep with you guys trying to make immigration the big election issue. Now there's an actual immigration bill that REPUBLICAN senators thought would address the actual problems before Trump told them to squash it, so of course now you've been programmed to nod along with Republicans once again not doing anything about immigration ("I declaya, who knows what could have been in that mysterious bill? None of us even wanna know!").

This same thing has happened many time over the last few decades. It's very clear that Republicans will never actually fix this issue, it's pretty much all they have left to keep their base rabid.
Werewolf
Werewolf
James O'Keefe was concerned he'd get whacked for this......it's a series so maybe something more volatile over the course of the series.

O'Keefe Media Group published a new undercover video report on Wednesday where the outlet's founder James O'Keefe wore a disguise while speaking with Biden White House Cybersecurity Policy Analyst and Foreign Affairs Executive Office of The President Charlie Kraiger.

In the shocking footage, Kraiger revealed he believes Joe Biden has dementia and that the White House is only keeping Kamala Harris on the 2024 ticket because she's a black woman.

Werewolf

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

No, I'm saying Johnson laid out a bunch of half-truths ("Biden halted Trump's pointless policy X, ending a key deterrent!"), which is in lockstep with you guys trying to make immigration the big election issue. Now there's an actual immigration bill that REPUBLICAN senators thought would address the actual problems before Trump told them to squash it, so of course now you've been programmed to nod along with Republicans once again not doing anything about immigration ("I declaya, who knows what could have been in that mysterious bill? None of us even wanna know!").

This same thing has happened many time over the last few decades. It's very clear that Republicans will never actually fix this issue, it's pretty much all they have left to keep their base rabid.
So, you only made it through 10 minutes and you're saying Johnson laid out a bunch half-truths... While, perhaps you should go back and watch the entirety of the speech, right?

Personally, I think the speech was a crock of crap! Johnson has had plenty of opportunities to do his job and hasn't. He put the country through, yet another, Continuing Resolution... Turn off the damn spigot of funds!!!

Why do you think the founders gave the power of the purse, to the house? It's because they are closet to the people. Johnson needs to grow a set and force this regime to do what needs to be done! You know... co-equal branch of government.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

So, you only made it through 10 minutes and you're saying Johnson laid out a bunch half-truths... While, perhaps you should go back and watch the entirety of the speech, right?

Personally, I think the speech was a crock of crap! Johnson has had plenty of opportunities to do his job and hasn't. He put the country through, yet another, Continuing Resolution... Turn off the damn spigot of funds!!!

Why do you think the founders gave the power of the purse, to the house? It's because they are closet to the people. Johnson needs to grow a set and force this regime to do what needs to be done! You know... co-equal branch of government.

I skipped the rest of his speech... being bullsh*tted for 10 mins is usually enough to know your time is better spent elsewhere. Instead I read his actual "document" of the 60+ times Biden totally invited illegals in because obviously his only goal is to destroy the country.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

I skipped the rest of his speech... being bullsh*tted for 10 mins is usually enough to know your time is better spent elsewhere. Instead I read his actual "document" of the 60+ times Biden totally invited illegals in because obviously his only goal is to destroy the country.
Since you know how people like me think, I'm sure you've known that this criminal immigration has been a talking point, ever since (essentially) Trump left office, right? Even you knew this has been, a narrative from people like me, right?

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Since you know how people like me think, I'm sure you've known that this criminal immigration has been a talking point, ever since (essentially) Trump left office, right? Even you knew this has been, a narrative from people like me, right?
Oh for sure. Showing misleading footage of border patrol agents high-fiving illegals and handing them Vote For Biden stickers is how all of conservative media fills most of their air time... gotta keep the Outrage Meter maxed out at all times. As long as that's true what incentive would they ever have to change the status quo?

But yeah, Republicans were hoping to run on the economy, but now that Biden has defied the odds and the economy is going through the roof at the moment (sorry, our country doing well under a Dem President must be very painful to hear), so of course Plan B is to whip up good ol' immigration into ILLEGAL ARMAGEDDON. OMG SO MUCH FENTANYL IN YOUR DAUGHTER'S LUNCHBOX FROM THE ILLEGALS!!!!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Oh for sure. Showing misleading footage of border patrol agents high-fiving illegals and handing them Vote For Biden stickers is how all of conservative media fills most of their air time... gotta keep the Outrage Meter maxed out at all times. As long as that's true what incentive would they ever have to change the status quo?

But yeah, Republicans were hoping to run on the economy, but now that Biden has defied the odds and the economy is going through the roof at the moment (sorry, our country doing well under a Dem President must be very painful to hear), so of course Plan B is to whip up good ol' immigration into ILLEGAL ARMAGEDDON. OMG SO MUCH FENTANYL IN YOUR DAUGHTER'S LUNCHBOX FROM THE ILLEGALS!!!!
Ok… dude, you are a piece of work. I'm not saying people aren't outrageous about certain things; however, you can certainly find as many things coming from the liberal hive as the Pubs.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Watch this:

Just when I thought the Biden regime couldn't get any more stupid, they bring John Podesta back into the spotlight.

Why would they make it this easy for us?

Biden just brought in the ringleader of the satanic pedos. Given the Epstein files coming out, this might be the dumbest thing the Deep State could have done. Now citizen journalists are going to recirculate all of his pedophile/satanic activity. But most importantly, we have the free speech platform to do it, and the influence/reach to make a significant impact on public perception. They can't censor us now thanks to Elon.

Now we are going to be pumping out red-pills about the Podestas, making Biden's optics even worse. It's like Zelensky promoting Marina Abramovi to oversee school construction in Ukraine. They are making it blatantly obvious where their allegiance lies, confirming they are evil.

It's time to red-pill the public on the Podestas. It's time to dive back down maybe the most disturbing rabbit hole there is… I've been dreading the day I would have to do this, but it must be done.

Stay tuned.
Werewolf
caryking
I think is a reasonable take…

Joe Biden
caryking
I agree…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
#daGobbler has got to be excited about this....it could grow into a legit all out war

Newsmax: Breaking: US military strikes have begun against Iraq and Syria.

https://www.newsmax.com/
jkpackfan
caryking said:

I agree…

Amen to that.
packofwolves
Elon sums it up….

https://www.foxnews.com/us/musk-biden-opened-border-floodgates-democrats-can-stay-power
packgrad
Elon has historically voted Democrat. The left has gone so far off the rails he has abandoned them now.

Joe Rogan too.

Now they're both considered far right or conspiracy theorists to the left.

Crazy.
caryking
packgrad said:

Elon has historically voted Democrat. The left has gone so far off the rails he has abandoned them now.

Joe Rogan too.

Now they're both considered far right or conspiracy theorists to the left.

Crazy.
Tim Poole as well

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 199 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.