The Biden Administration..V3

918,387 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

If the FAA has a mandatory retirement age of 65 because you can no longer be trusted with a commercial airliner, that same rule should apply to the legislative, judicial, and executive branches of government.
I would be fine with 72 being the limit.
Hell, let's just make is 50….then, make the minimum age 48.

You don't think a 37 year range is sufficient Cary?
Civ, you did get that was a joke, right? Perhaps you did and I'm not getting yours…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

No way he can last 4 more years…

I don't think either of them are going to last the full 4 years. We shouldn't be electing octogenarians to President of the United States. My pop is 84, still runs his own business and is sharp as a tack, but even he would struggle with the public aspects of the office.

Both Biden and Trump are starting to show the bands on the tires.
Both Biden and Trump are starting to show the bands on the tires.

Hokie -
You have got to be kidding. Biden is a mental mess. Trump doesn't come close to that. You are way off.

2016 Trump does equal 2024 Trump Not even close buddy. It's not an indictment of Trump. Old people tend to act like old people. Some are better, some are worse, none of them near or over 80 years old should be in Public Office, let alone running for President of the United States.

So predictable. Rather than commenting on Biden's mental acuity, you pull in Trump.

Let us know when Trump is a stumbling mess equivalent to Biden. The Trump thread would be a good place to post it.
The telling difference between the two is that Trump will agree to a debate and I seriously doubt Biden's handlers ever again allow him within a mile of a debate stage.
Lol, riiiiight. Didn't Trump just skip every Republican primary debate? Though he did everyone a favor since his idea of "debating" is to just interrupt continuously to prevent his opponent from saying anything.

Anyway, I'm very confident Trump will declare that any debate not hosted by OANN is "rigged" and refuse to show up. Especially if they threaten to gasp mute his mic when it's not his turn to talk.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

If the FAA has a mandatory retirement age of 65 because you can no longer be trusted with a commercial airliner, that same rule should apply to the legislative, judicial, and executive branches of government.
I would be fine with 72 being the limit.
Hell, let's just make is 50….then, make the minimum age 48.

You don't think a 37 year range is sufficient Cary?
Civ, you did get that was a joke, right? Perhaps you did and I'm not getting yours…

Hahaha. I missed that, sorry.
packgrad
Werewolf
Somebody sent me this....i don't know why.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
The Constitution of the United States has two clauses that relate to invasion12:
  • The Invasion Clause in Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 states that no state shall engage in war unless actually invaded or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.
  • The Guarantee Clause in Article IV, Section 4, Clause 1 states that the United States shall protect each state against invasion and guarantee to every state in the Union a republican form of government.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

The Constitution of the United States has two clauses that relate to invasion12:
  • The Invasion Clause in Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 states that no state shall engage in war unless actually invaded or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.
  • The Guarantee Clause in Article IV, Section 4, Clause 1 states that the United States shall protect each state against invasion and guarantee to every state in the Union a republican form of government.

Cool! Now could you include the couple centuries of court decisions that tell us what those clauses actually mean? Funny how you only remember to do that when ignoring the word "regulated" in the 2nd Amendment.
Werewolf

Werewolf
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1aci6t7/cbs_news_record_number_of_americans_are_homeless/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1
Werewolf
"When misguided public opinion honors what is despicable and despises what is honorable, punishes virtue and rewards vice, encourages what is harmful and discourages what is useful, applauds falsehood and smothers truth under indifference or insult, a nation turns its back on progress and can be restored only by the terrible lessons of catastrophe."

Frederic Bastiat
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

"When misguided public opinion honors what is despicable and despises what is honorable, punishes virtue and rewards vice, encourages what is harmful and discourages what is useful, applauds falsehood and smothers truth under indifference or insult, a nation turns its back on progress and can be restored only by the terrible lessons of catastrophe."

Frederic Bastiat

Let's do the MAGA movement checklist:
  • Honors what is despicable and despises what is honorable? CHECK!
  • Punishes virtue and rewards vice? CHECK!
  • Encourages what is harmful and discourages what is useful? CHECK!
  • Applauds falsehood and smothers truth under indifference or insult? CHECK!

As always, nice try with the "up is down" gaslighting. You guys truly are the worst.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Frederic Bastiat
catastrophe in the works.
Werewolf
Werewolf
A short BIden clip........certainly from CNN or MsNBC.

Werewolf
For #daGobbler and the RINO CAMP.......full aid and comfort to their allies in arms, the Marxist Demonrats.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

14 STATES SENDING TROOPS TEXAS

Over a dozen states have confirmed they will deploy their National Guard troops to assist Texas in bolstering its southern border defenses.

Arkansas
Iowa
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
South Dakota
Virginia
West Virginia
Idaho
Florida
Tennessee
Nebraska
Mississippi

Dozens of Governors from across the nation are stepping up, sending resources and personnel to tackle challenges at the border.

Sources: American Military News, Daily Signal
Civilized
I don't think "invasion" means what these constitutional scholar governors are saying it means.

I'm ready to get past the foreplay and get this thing litigated and then have both sides actually step up and take action instead of engaging in completely pointless dick-swinging contests.
Werewolf
The plodding-along-moderate knows as #daSieve would like to get this in front of his corrupted and compromised judicial system. You're a good kid I'm sure, terribly misguided, however. You don't know what you've never been taught or note allowed to learn. You really do believe this shi$, don't ya.

Yep, we're a democracy, many of you 40ish and under proclaimed............not a clue we were conceived as a Republic. School systems are a major source of our problem Sieve and you're merely just another casualty.
Werewolf
Great job of staying on point with her message as Governor and the responsibilities and duties of her job. Fending off the Mockingbird media operative.

Werewolf
World stability on display.

hokiewolf
The problem with the Biden admin is not that they overreact to Iranian aggression, but the precise opposite. Deterrence has disappeared because of our continued weak response. There needs to be a high price for killing and targeting American troops or it will continue.

The fact that American troops are dead and seriously injured and there's the potential of no repercussions for Iran is not justifiable
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

The problem with the Biden admin is not that they overreact to Iranian aggression, but the precise opposite. Deterrence has disappeared because of our continued weak response. There needs to be a high price for killing and targeting American troops or it will continue.

The fact that American troops are dead and seriously injured and there's the potential of no repercussions for Iran is not justifiable
Which weak response are you talking about? The Houthis have been shooting at cargo ships and we've been regularly bombing them for it. The troops were killed literally today... you seriously think there won't be a response?

We get to hear Werewolf cry every day about how scary the world is now that we actually push back against these a-holes instead of Trump's I guess you'd call "deterrence" of giving them whatever they want and being mean to our allies instead.
Werewolf
So many options to choose from! We're in good hands though.....or should I say "good fingers".

hokiewolf
Such a dumb move for dumb reasons.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/26/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-decision-to-pause-pending-approvals-of-liquefied-natural-gas-exports/
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

So many options to choose from! We're in good hands though.....or should I say "good fingers".

Biden is currently running circles around both Russia and China (unlike Trump who was an ineffective nitwit on both), so of course you guys have to pretend that's all very bad. You're even desperately trying to throw Putin a lifeline by cutting off Ukraine aid. Sad!

As far as Iran, you have to pick one: Ditch Israel, which will calm the Middle East down, or stand by Israel and accept that Muslim leaders have to do some dumb **** to appease their erupting streets. I'm sure you have a cogent idea of what exactly should be done instead.

And I'd be fine with extending the barb wire to Texas's northern border, too.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Nappy, this guy mentions you in the post.
Werewolf
.............a slip of the Marxist tongue.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Lol, Biden just called your bluff. Now he wants to close the border and Republicans are like "Wait, what? -sob- Noooooooooo!" What a bunch of clowns.
packgrad
Werewolf said:

It's amazing that woman has a show.
packgrad
Pretty much SOP for the Dims.

Werewolf
Biden looks to have moved a group of nuclear weapons capable bombers to the UK all at the same time he's moved to station nuclear weapons in the UK. Damn, #daGobbler is gonna get his wish!

What does "part of an anticipated nuclear mission to take place immediately" mean? LOL, We're in good hands.
#daSieve and #daNappy have assured us that Joseph R BIden has everything under control. Those Russians, Chinese and Texans had better take heed!

Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Werewolf said:

It's amazing that woman has a show.
PT Barnum knew whereof he spoke.
Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 198 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.