The Biden Administration..V3

517,354 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seriously man, what is this?

Is this contributing to the thread?
Werewolf
Good morning, Grasshopper. Glad you're awake this bright and early..........yet unfortunately remaining woke.

Pay attention as things are just about to get interesting. The Great Awakening......dark to light. The show will take some time; not days, not weeks; yet many months into some years. Can you handle the truth?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

As much as any of the BS you post.

Again... when faced with facts, questions and proof that your party is FOS you run and hide for days.

Says a hell of a lot about you and your character. I will say that you are running with like minded people for sure.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

As much as any of the BS you post.

Again... when faced with facts, questions and proof that your party is FOS you run and hide for days.

Says a hell of a lot about you and your character. I will say that you are running with like minded people for sure.
Do you know Senator Rick Scott has confirmed - under oath - that the CCP now has police stations in large cities across the United States. Americans had better wake the F up. We have colluders running our country and CCP agents to the tune of possibly a million amongst us. Not to mention the Drug Cartels that dominate the inner cites.
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/11/biden-forces-america-to-pay-climate-reparations/
packofwolves
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/11/biden-forces-america-to-pay-climate-reparations/

The insanity of this administration will never stop.
BBW12OG
But no mean tweets and according the lefty brigade on here the country is much better off now.....

But... our resident liar made that statement so we all know how to take that....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
BBW12OG said:

But no mean tweets and according the lefty brigade on here the country is much better off now.....

But... our resident liar made that statement so we all know how to take that....
I'm not sure I have drawn the same conclusion regarding what the "lefty brigade" thinks about the country right now. I don't recall any serious poster on here saying they thought Biden is doing a good job. If everyone is unhappy with Biden's job performance, I doubt they think we are better off. Perhaps it would be a good question to put to everyone. Are we better off now than we were before Biden took office?

I will say, I wish you would give some of those folks, the serious posters specifically, a little grace. Just because our national media is so biased and dishonest doesn't mean we have to treat each other in like manner. The parody posters deserve no grace. Until those posters show they can actually engage in some substantive content, they should be ignored, abused, or blocked.
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm not sure I have drawn the same conclusion regarding what the "lefty brigade" thinks about the country right now. I don't recall any serious poster on here saying they thought Biden is doing a good job. If everyone is unhappy with Biden's job performance, I doubt they think we are better off. Perhaps it would be a good question to put to everyone. Are we better off now than we were before Biden took office?

I will say, I wish you would give some of those folks, the serious posters specifically, a little grace. Just because our national media is so biased and dishonest doesn't mean we have to treat each other in like manner. The parody posters deserve no grace. Until those posters show they can actually engage in some substantive content, they should be ignored, abused, or blocked.

Thank you for your rational and kind post, XL.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm open to debate Civ any day of the week. Any time. Any topic.

I'll keep it on topic. He can elicit any and all of his comrades. Bring it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
This is what happens when you hire diversity over qualification.

This is exactly what the lefties on here dream of.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/biden-postpones-student-loan-payments-again/

Quote:

The latest move marks the sixth time the Biden administration has paused the repayment plan.
PackFansXL
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

You're welcome. Now, on to the question.

Are we better off now than we were before Biden took office? Why or why not?
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Please continue to ask Civ this question... he and the rest of his buddies will NEVER answer you. I've tried. A few others that no longer post here have as well.

It's their MO. They will not answer a direct question that is fact based.

I've done my part. Their turn.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
I think Cary finally gave up. I admire him for trying but at some point, it had become comical.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

I think Cary finally gave up. I admire him for trying but at some point, it had become comical.
He's still around... but...

He and a few others have. And I don't blame them.

I'm not long for it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

That's the wrong question to ask.

The apples-to-apples question is, "Would we be better off right now if Trump had been President the last two years?"
TheStorm
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

The apples-to-apples question is, "Would we be better off right now if Trump had been President the last two years?"
And like it or not, the answer to that would be "yes"... but you'll never admit it...
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.
Yea, I'm still round…. Civ, I can get along with as we know his ideology. I respect him for standing firm. I believe Civ has said Biden is a real disappointment. For a person, with Civ's ideology, that is a fair stance on Biden.

Now, Chem just appears to be a chameleon. I truly would like to have him for reasonable discourse; however, all he does is slam me for my fundament belief. Additionally, his insistent commentary about people being dumb, if they support Trump, gets old.

I can appreciate that Chem sees things differently; however, I wish he would state his opinion and move on, without ad hominem remarks…

Yes, I know I have used the same approach and I'm trying to clean it up.

Quoting the Great philosopher of the 80's…
Can we all just get along?
Rodney King
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

And like it or not, the answer to that would be "yes"... but you'll never admit it...
I agree…

The border crises wouldn't be happening
Oil and gas would be in a better position than today
5T in spending wouldn't have happened, thus causing the inflation we have
War in Ukraine wouldn't (most likely) be going on
Even with the Roe V Wade ruling, the constitutional governance was spot on. So, I'll take the lack of wins, in the mid-terms, because the ruling has lasting affect on the constitution.
What else?

Dislike Trump all you want, the guys policies were so "RIGHT" for the country. Sometimes you have to put up with noise, to get the signal we need. That's Trump! Remember, no Nicki Haley, Mike Pompeo, or any other big Republican person could have achieved Trumps success. Yes, that includes the Covid debacle!

It's to be seen whether DeSantis will be able to navigate the Republican party like Trump did…. My initial "opinion" is, he will not!

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.
Not that you asked but i'm still around as well....I enjoyed the debate more than anything else here and it doesn't seem that anyone is interested in that. I stick my head in about once a week just now
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.
Not that you asked but i'm still around as well....I enjoyed the debate more than anything else here and it doesn't seem that anyone is interested in that. I stick my head in about once a week just now
Cowboy, I appreciate your commentary. I truly am interested in a good debate; however, I wish we would debate issues and not personalities.

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.
Cowboy, I appreciate your commentary. I truly am interested in a good debate; however, I wish we would debate issues and not personalities.
yep
Werewolf
caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.
Car, I know you do enjoy the debate and I appreciate your efforts. My thoughts are that debate here must be within the narrative of the matrix created by the mainstream media, social media, federal govt and big pharma. The govt and mainstream media provide the primary two countering viewpoints. The problem is that the same interests.....a very select small group of people .........control both sides. FoxNews as an example. Providing crumbs of truth with the lies......to lead us away from the real truth yet serve the same masters.

EDIT: I'll also include the two political parties.....Democrats and the RINOS who previously dominated the R party. They both serve the same masters......but the RINOs provide enough spin to the R's to keep them in fold. Yet they do nothing towards the ends they suggest they pursue. Take the massive spending, the border, social issues........blah blah blah. Until we give the RINOs a boot nothing will change. Identifying them is one of the efforts underway now.

caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.
Car, I know you do enjoy the debate and I appreciate your efforts. My thoughts are that debate here must be within the narrative of the matrix created by the mainstream media, social media, federal govt and big pharma. The govt and mainstream media provide the primary two countering viewpoints. The problem is that the same interests.....a very select small group of people .........control both sides. FoxNews as an example. Providing crumbs of truth with the lies......to lead us away from the real truth yet serve the same masters.

I hear you... You can't control people; however, you can try and enlighten them. Some will listen, some will not. It's ok!!!

You and I will be called Conspiracy Theorist, Dumb, loyal to a fault, or whatever else. I am loyal to the truth. Sometime a continuous search for the truth is something people don't want to see, that includes us! Right now, nothing has come to the table that makes me see anything different. So, what I believe is Truth, to me...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Yes, the truth is most often not easily found. So those of us searching for truth share our findings as best we can without upsetting the masses. I generally try pushing new possibilities yet try to not throw too much stuff out that others shut down.

For instance, the first time I saw that children with black eyes........I was stunned, abhorred and thought it outrageous lies. Not so much now. Too much circumstantial evidence out there...........but the media won't touch it. Why? The elites are those primarily involved is why

EDIT: I'll add my repeated offering of the VInce McMahon and his wrestling group. Perfect analogy for the D's and the RINOs ..........as fans of the wrestlers. You betcha' that Vince is thriving.
Werewolf
Shills.......that's another one. Who is embedding in the MAGA movement or simply embedding our society as a centrist.

LIke u Car, regarding our great Florida Governor, there's massive globalist money that's moved in to support DeSantis' poliitcal fortunes. Do we need to wonder why? Is it to once and for all remove the mean tweets from our existence...or might it be the financial interest and goals of the World Economic Forum and its One World Govt of control....and even depopulation. He's a Yale Harvard guy and as Congressman was a member of the House Freedom Caucus. Follow the money!

Also; regarding a supposedly-now-centrist, Elon Musk. Buys Twitter and talks a good game. Truth Social is a social media website now competing with Twitter. Sure, he allows Trump back on but then censor the tweets re Obama bragging in 2012 or so about Dimms controlling the voting machine in - I believe - Cleveland, Ohio. Is he putting himself in position to drop crumbs yet steer us away from truth? Who is Elon Musk, really?
caryking
Werewolf said:

Shills.......that's another one. Who is embedding in the MAGA movement or simply embedding our society as a centrist.

LIke u Car, regarding our great Florida Governor, there's massive globalist money that's moved in to support DeSantis' poliitcal fortunes. Do we need to wonder why? Is it to once and for all remove the mean tweets from our existence...or might it be the financial interest and goals of the World Economic Forum and its One World Govt of control....and even depopulation. He's a Yale Harvard guy and as Congressman was a member of the House Freedom Caucus. Follow the money!

Also; regarding a supposedly-now-centrist, Elon Musk. Buys Twitter and talks a good game. Truth Social is a social media website now competing with Twitter. Sure, he allows Trump back on but then censor the tweets re Obama bragging in 2012 or so about Dimms controlling the voting machine in - I believe - Cleveland, Ohio. Is he putting himself in position to drop crumbs yet steer us away from truth? Who is Elon Musk, really?
He's a South African Globalist, Trans-humanist!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

He's a South African Globalist, Trans-humanist!
That's my perception too. The little bit of centrist activity he's provided lately pales in comparison to the damage to humanity resting at his fingertips.
Werewolf
In case you haven't figured it out, BIden is a crony of the WEF...........as is our Prime Minister Trudeau orth us us.

And maybe you're not aware of the connection between the CCP and the WEF?

Werewolf
Werewolf
By the way, i'm looking for Jeff Sessions to reappear......this time a hero. We'll see.
Packchem91
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.
Yea, I'm still round…. Civ, I can get along with as we know his ideology. I respect him for standing firm. I believe Civ has said Biden is a real disappointment. For a person, with Civ's ideology, that is a fair stance on Biden.

Now, Chem just appears to be a chameleon. I truly would like to have him for reasonable discourse; however, all he does is slam me for my fundament belief. Additionally, his insistent commentary about people being dumb, if they support Trump, gets old.

I can appreciate that Chem sees things differently; however, I wish he would state his opinion and move on, without ad hominem remarks…

Rodney King

Lol, the hypocrisy…you bring me up in a post I'm not even engaged in. But, I'm the "one", lol. As I've said before…get over yourself.
I've not said people are dumb for following Trump in the past - again, I voted for him 2x.
I have absolutely said those who still believe he was cheated are being dumb.
And I absolutely believe those who still want him to be involved in US politics are very self-serving and short sighted

Werewolf
LOL........dumb and self-serving, I am. :-{

Chem, I think you need another booster.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King
Glad to hear it.
First Page Last Page
Page 89 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.