The Biden Administration..V3

517,626 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Attached is a Rumble video of someone I follow, SG Anon. He's being interviewed and I view his information credible and consistent with other bits of info I'm familiar with. While I'm convinced that Juan O'Savin is part of the Q team.......maybe an information and disinformation officer, SG Anon demonstrates understanding of what's going on behind the scenes and he's simply researching as best he can. He's good........spears on the tips of 4 flag poles for instance.

https://rumble.com/v1woxuk-sganon-w.-david-nino-the-deep-state-panic.html
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I think Cary finally gave up. I admire him for trying but at some point, it had become comical.
He's still around... but...

He and a few others have. And I don't blame them.

I'm not long for it.
Yea, I'm still round…. Civ, I can get along with as we know his ideology. I respect him for standing firm. I believe Civ has said Biden is a real disappointment. For a person, with Civ's ideology, that is a fair stance on Biden.

Now, Chem just appears to be a chameleon. I truly would like to have him for reasonable discourse; however, all he does is slam me for my fundament belief. Additionally, his insistent commentary about people being dumb, if they support Trump, gets old.

I can appreciate that Chem sees things differently; however, I wish he would state his opinion and move on, without ad hominem remarks…

Yes, I know I have used the same approach and I'm trying to clean it up.

Quoting the Great philosopher of the 80's…
Can we all just get along?
Rodney King

Lol, the hypocrisy…you bring me up in a post I'm not even engaged in. But, I'm the "one", lol. As I've said before…get over yourself.
I've not said people are dumb for following Trump in the past - again, I voted for him 2x.
I have absolutely said those who still believe he was cheated are being dumb.
And I absolutely believe those who still want him to be involved in US politics are very self-serving and short sighted
Exactly the response everyone expected out of you…. well, at least one person liked your post, so, not everyone; rather, most everyone…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I think Cary finally gave up. I admire him for trying but at some point, it had become comical.

I'm not long for it.
Yea, I'm still round…. Civ, I can get along with as we know his ideology. I respect him for standing firm. I believe Civ has said Biden is a real disappointment. For a person, with Civ's ideology, that is a fair stance on Biden.

Now, Chem just appears to be a chameleon. I truly would like to have him for reasonable discourse; however, all he does is slam me for my fundament belief. Additionally, his insistent commentary about people being dumb, if they support Trump, gets old.

I can appreciate that Chem sees things differently; however, I wish he would state his opinion and move on, without ad hominem remarks…

Rodney King

Lol, the hypocrisy…you bring me up in a post I'm not even engaged in. But, I'm the "one", lol. As I've said before…get over yourself.
I've not said people are dumb for following Trump in the past - again, I voted for him 2x.
And I absolutely believe those who still want him to be involved in US politics are very self-serving and short sighted
Exactly the response everyone expected out of you…. well, at least one person liked you post, so, not everyone; rather, most everyone…
I'm ok with that, on this particular board, we know why. You saw how many folks on the regular board think people like you and those who are in alignment with you are cuckoos..and that this board should be disbaded. But, go on thinking the rightwing nationalist Trumpian society is the right way....it just cost the republicans a majority in both houses, so yes.....it is dumb.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

Exactly the response everyone expected out of you…. well, at least one person liked your post, so, not everyone; rather, most everyone…
I'm ok with that, on this particular board, we know why. You saw how many folks on the regular board think people like you and those who are in alignment with you are cuckoos..and that this board should be disbaded. But, go on thinking the rightwing nationalist Trumpian society is the right way....it just cost the republicans a majority in both houses, so yes.....it is dumb.
And again…. Chem, you are "Extremely" consistent. That said, let the cuckoos have at you! You have earned every verbal ass whooping you get!

Good riddance to half informed, woke, liberal, self absorbed, narcissistic humans like you!

Oh, and you're an idiot!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

And again…. Chem, you are "Extremely" consistent. That said, let the cuckoos have at you! You have earned every verbal ass whooping you get!

Good riddance to half informed, woke, liberal, self absorbed, narcissistic humans like you!

Oh, and you're an idiot!

C'mon Cary, it's Thanksgiving brother.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

Exactly the response everyone expected out of you…. well, at least one person liked you post, so, not everyone; rather, most everyone…
What a Richard.... stay consistent.

Last time I checked The Water Cooler isn't required reading.

For those wanting to shut it down I'd wager lean to the left and are afraid of the truth about you and your BS MARXIST PARTY...

When YOU align yourself with people like Marco and Traffic I'm damn proud you aren't on "my side."

Now, as usual, why don't you run and cry to a mod and try to get this place shutdown and cry like the little pillow biter you are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

Oh, and you're an idiot!

Civ, perhaps you should have called Chem as well, huh? I'm very thankful! People like Chem, well, good luck in life…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Not a joke

GuerrillaPack
So Biden's Thanksgiving message to the American people is that he wants to ban all semi-automatic firearms.

All these anti-American communist scum do is obsess on taking our guns and disarming us so that we cannot resist the tyranny they are planning.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

Oh, and you're an idiot!

Lol, look at you, #hypocrite. Are you three years old? You're getting more and more childish.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

Oh, and you're an idiot!

Civ, perhaps you should have called Chem as well, huh? I'm very thankful! People like Chem, well, good luck in life…

Lol, you are a miserable guy. But hey, tell us how much as a Christian you are. #hypocrite.

Tip: given the fact you've called me personally (not my opinions) about 6-7 names in the posts today, if you are "trying to clean it up", then you are doing a terrible job. Of course, you aren't trying to clean it up….it's how you have been continually
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

Oh, and you're an idiot!

Lol, you are a miserable guy. But hey, tell us how much as a Christian you are. #hypocrite.
God is good and the Pilgrims came.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
It's rich when Leftists want to appeal to Christianity, when they are the ones advocating for the murder of millions of unborn children and turning the country into a Sodomite drag queen show hell on earth.

But Leftists aren't hypocrites right? Because you guys openly deny and reject God, and embrace a communist theory of evolution and Big Bang fantasy land anti-Christian worldview.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

Oh, and you're an idiot!

Tip: given the fact you've called me personally (not my opinions) about 6-7 names in the posts today, if you are "trying to clean it up", then you are doing a terrible job. Of course, you aren't trying to clean it up….it's how you have been continually

On the contrary, Chem… not miserable at all. In fact, I'm a very happy person that has a great outlook on life.

Chem, you are so predictable. Why do you think so many people call you for what you are…. Predictability!

Now, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not long for it.

Rodney King

Oh, and you're an idiot!

On the contrary, Chem… not miserable at all. In fact, I'm a very happy person that has a great outlook on life.

Chem, you are so predictable. Why do you think so many people call you for what you are…. Predictability!

Now, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
He is who he is...

Low character, follows the MSM blindly, lies about it and then acts like a condescending Richard when called out of it.

Typical!! Please send him my regards and tell him to I said "hello."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go Pinocchio, Civ, Chem, Marco, Traffic... here's one of YOUR administration's best and brightest.

You clowns should be proud.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And for those who are going to try and defend this... Civ, Plasma, Chem, etc....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
You all need to see the latest Project Veritas expose…. Man, that's some sick stuff. This is our government doing this.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

You all need to see the latest Project Veritas expose…. Man, that's some sick stuff. This is our government doing this.
The unveiling will continue.
Werewolf
Nothing to see here, right?

Werewolf
There's a video with this …..but not postable here. Looking for it…here is some written discussion........not my words -- from others.

Runtime: 01:31 - Check out the burn damages inflicted upon the Biden transport rental fleet - ever seen where the car is essentially melted in the engine bay area, including the metal hood and fenders, but doesn't even burn the paint starting with the door, and going rearward?

In other words, a fire that is so hot that it MELTS the metal parts in the engine bay and front of vehicle, but that extreme heat-level does not shatter the windshield, nor ignite the interior of the car.

High strangeness.

We last saw this type of (visually appearing) vehicle and building damage, which happened during one of the the Northern California fires (there were TWO separate NoCal neighborhood fires, both very similar in their strangeness, about a year apart), which swept through a neighborhood - similar appearing damages to vehicles, as well as houses that completely burned to the ground, yet, strangely, the perfectly green and alive shrubbery that surrounded the burned-out house foundation was completely unscathed - how does a fire totally destroy a home, burned down to the ground, and not affect nearby shrubs and trees?

Answer could be DEW (directed energy weapons) weapons at work, in all cases of fire strangeness, which is directed/fired from above - mostly an invisible beam (barely noticable) of energy when viewed during the daytime - have not seen any photos/videos of DEW being targeted towards a ground object at night or low-light.

We also saw this same burned-vehicle damage weirdness during 9/11, at a parking lot that was nearby to the Twin Towers - all sorts of different types of vehicles damaged in a similar fashion.
Werewolf
Presumably, **somebody** was sending a message to the Biden camp, since allegedly the primary vehicle targets were all part of the fleet of parked, rented vehicles that were transporting the Biden family.

A lot of info and disinformation out there….who knows
packofwolves
caryking said:

Referring to this one? Very sick stuff…

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

There's a video with this …..but not payable here. Looking for it…here is some written discussion

Runtime: 01:31 - Check out the burn damages inflicted upon the Biden transport rental fleet - ever seen where the car is essentially melted in the engine bay area, including the metal hood and fenders, but doesn't even burn the paint starting with the door, and going rearward?

In other words, a fire that is so hot that it MELTS the metal parts in the engine bay and front of vehicle, but that extreme heat-level does not shatter the windshield, nor ignite the interior of the car.

High strangeness.

We last saw this type of (visually appearing) vehicle and building damage, which happened during one of the the Northern California fires (there were TWO separate NoCal neighborhood fires, both very similar in their strangeness, about a year apart), which swept through a neighborhood - similar appearing damages to vehicles, as well as houses that completely burned to the ground, yet, strangely, the perfectly green and alive shrubbery that surrounded the burned-out house foundation was completely unscathed - how does a fire totally destroy a home, burned down to the ground, and not affect nearby shrubs and trees?

Answer could be DEW (directed energy weapons) weapons at work, in all cases of fire strangeness, which is directed/fired from above - mostly an invisible beam (barely noticable) of energy when viewed during the daytime - have not seen any photos/videos of DEW being targeted towards a ground object at night or low-light.

We also saw this same burned-vehicle damage weirdness during 9/11, at a parking lot that was nearby to the Twin Towers - all sorts of different types of vehicles damaged in a similar fashion.
alternate theory, direction of the wind changes the characteristics of a fire.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
Glad to see our resident MARXIST chiming in....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Referring to this one? Very sick stuff…

Yes! I heard Lara Logan talk about it tonight.

Just remember everyone… this is on all of us. Our tax dollars are being used to traffic, prostitute these kids. So, as long as we are silent, we are complicit…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Exactly Cary.
packofwolves
Look forward to the release of these documents. More evidence of the Biden administration trying to suppress free speech.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-dhs-disinfo-board-reveal-deep-big-tech-collusion-contradict-mayorkas-testimony-hawley

Mayorkas needs to be impeached.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Look forward to the release of these documents. More evidence of the Biden administration trying to suppress free speech.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-dhs-disinfo-board-reveal-deep-big-tech-collusion-contradict-mayorkas-testimony-hawley

Mayorkas needs to be impeached.
He and Fauci need to be exposed for what they are.

Nothing but mouthpieces for the "New World Order."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Good chance of Biden's DOJ attempted to arrest Trump in the coming days before January. I understand MonkeyWerx is showing FBI planes or drones over Mar A Lago. The Storm intensifies.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Good chance of Biden's DOJ attempted to arrest Trump in the coming days before January. I understand MonkeyWerx is showing FBI planes or drones over Mar A Lago. The Storm intensifies.
Maybe you'll hit it on what's now your 5th or 6th called prediction on this... I'm pulling for you to finally get "something" right here for once...
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe you'll hit it on what's now your 5th or 6th called prediction on this... I'm pulling for you to finally get "something" right here for once...
I don't take pitches :-)
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Obviously not...
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Obviously not...
I'm in the game; you're riding the pine
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.