The Biden Administration..V3

517,480 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Typical liberal loon logic.

It works for this place so it must work everywhere.

You can't reason with people who think they are smarter than everyone else in the room.

Wrong framing.

It works for one place so it's worth considering for another.

Also, incarcerating users hasn't worked for decades so try something else.

Perhaps the Singapore method.

Haha. What do they do in Singapore? Do I want to know?

They will damn near beat you to death with a cane! Guess what? They have little crime and clean streets!

…And lots of violations of the Eighth Amendment!
BBW12OG
Keep trotting this guy out in front of the microphone with less than three weeks until the midterms!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Cj8bTt5OgvJ

So the top "arguments" for voting DemonRat is so that women can murder their unborn children, homos can ram each other up the arse and have fake "marriages", and they can force school children to go be groomed by drag queens.

That's it? Turning the country into a Sodom and Gomorrah hell is the big reason I should vote for the communist Democrats?? This is supposed to make my life better? They don't have any real reasons?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
The communist/NWO plan to subvert and destroy all Western nations via mass immigration, so all the Western nations fall to communism -- setting the stage for a "global community" and ultimately a (tyrannical) one-world government.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
https://www.the-sun.com/news/6480142/hunter-bidens-laptop-sex-drug-money-crimes/

Hunter BIden news. Note the photo of Hunter Biden with the REAL Joe Biden.
jkpackfan
What a piece of **** that guy is, hell the whole family.
hokiewolf
https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/unmitigated-gall-of-joe-biden-claiming-that-he-lowered-debt/
Werewolf
Only thing missing is a RINO standing next to the donkey.

LetEmKnowPack
Kamala was asked about her support for the Minnesota Freedom Fund. She says it is misinformation by republicans that she supported it.

Her tweet asking for people to provide assistance to MFF is still up. Misinformation, though, you know.

Media will call her out today right?

Your daily reminder to thank a Biden voter.

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Blame Putin or blame Trump. The low information voter will lap it up.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Blame Putin or blame Trump. The low information voter will lap it up.
Exactly. Corporate News is also selling the notion that Putin is getting spanked in Ukraine. Laughable bull****, if all this wasn't so serious.
Werewolf
Stakes continue higher

Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/biden-economy-us-25-days-diesel-supply-lack-diesel-cripple-economy/

Gateway Pundit story - US has 25 days of diesel supply remaining.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/biden-economy-us-25-days-diesel-supply-lack-diesel-cripple-economy/

Gateway Pundit story - US has 25 days of diesel supply remaining.

That's just great. Well done "independents"!
Werewolf
Marco
Alot of comments but no one seems to wanna explain how an why #45 take classified documents with him/refuse to give them ALL back!!If some one can explain that to i will recuse myself from here,promise!Gotta be a valid reason!Peace!
packgrad
Marco said:

Alot of comments but no one seems to wanna explain how an why #45 take classified documents with him/refuse to give them ALL back!!If some one can explain that to i will recuse myself from here,promise!Gotta be a valid reason!Peace!

Because the thread is not about that, TDS boy. You are not very smart. How many posts are you going to have removed on this thread?
jkpackfan
Marco said:

Because this thread is titled "The Biden Administration". There is a thread specific to the Mar-a-Lago raid, can you read? You continue to do this.
LetEmKnowPack
We would love to read about it on a Trump thread, instead of explaining that to you literally a hundred times on the Biden thread. Thank you for regularly proving our points for us.
caryking
High Travoltage said:

We would love to read about it on a Trump thread, instead of explaining that to you literally a hundred times on the Biden thread. Thank you for regularly proving our points for us.
That guy is an idiot!! The only reason I see his post is when someone responds to him.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
All you lefties that hate President Trump because of his "lies.." try this one on for size...

I also have noticed how you lefties refuse to acknowledge when your leader does something stupid on a daily if not hourly basis when he is at work less than 38% of the time....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

All you lefties that hate President Trump because of his "lies.." try this one on for size...

I also have noticed how you lefties refuse to acknowledge when your leader does something stupid on a daily if not hourly basis when he is at work less than 38% of the time....

That guy doesn't know which planet he's on.
hokiewolf
Update on "Jim Eagle"

"Voter turnout in Georgia reached historic highs on the first day of early voting in this midterm election, and Black Voters comprised 35% of all those who turned out to vote. ... We at Black Voters Matter never doubted the commitment of Black voters to use the ballot box to bring about change."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/exposing-bidens-jim-crow-2-0-slander
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

Every time he opens his mouth a lie comes out but you don't hear squat from the media or his supporters. All they have is but Trump!!!!!
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Update on "Jim Eagle"

"Voter turnout in Georgia reached historic highs on the first day of early voting in this midterm election, and Black Voters comprised 35% of all those who turned out to vote. ... We at Black Voters Matter never doubted the commitment of Black voters to use the ballot box to bring about change."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/exposing-bidens-jim-crow-2-0-slander
Those mean Republicans and their voting suppression. I'd still like to see mlb come out and admit they were wrong about moving the all star game but there's a better chance of me becoming the pope.
hokiewolf
jkpackfan said:

BBW12OG said:

Every time he opens his mouth a lie comes out but you don't hear squat from the media or his supporters. All they have is but Trump!!!!!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

Lol,now i am idiot!Lol!But you support a grifter and a liar,among other things!!Send me some of that $ you sending to #45 since i am a idiot!!I'll be stupid enough to take it too!Idiot,Lol!!
Not gonna lie...

You have proven your stupidity time and time again. You have never commented on Joe Biden on a Joe Biden thread.

You and your ilk are so obsessed with Donald Trump you can't have a discussion about anything else without bringing him up.

You have trashed this thread several times, received a 24 hour ban and now you are doing it again. I don't condone banning anyone. But dumbarses like yourself deserves it.

You are a sad little troll that clamors for attention. I guess some big bad GOP member is banging your wife and taking care of things you have never been able to do.

No do us all a favor and GTFOH....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
By tha way, no one is banging my wife,sorry,not married!!
packofwolves
Ignore function works great (unless someone quotes). If everyone uses ignore, the poster will have no one to read their replies.
packofwolves
More from SkyNews. Biden is a sadly a comedy show. I don't know how he makes 2 more years unless they put him back in the basement.

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/rita-panahi/intellectually-inept-no-one-was-quite-sure-what-president-biden-meant-in-recent-speech/video/4797b2ffb48bf63bc3b33473e6d20b0e
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Ignore function works great (unless someone quotes). If everyone uses ignore, the poster will have no one to read their replies.
Again... I don't condone banning posters but as a once banned poster for much less I wouldn't mind seeing the hammer smash this clown.

But until then his ignorant ass is on ignore.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

BBW12OG said:

Suuuuure
hokiewolf
Werewolf
Central Banks have "their guy" and new digital currency will soon be on the way in UK. Social credit scores will follow there. Then Canada and then here in the States. We'll have our own CCP style system.

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2022/10/197821-rishi-sunak-is-pro-crypto-more-comments-on-new-pm/
First Page Last Page
Page 84 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.