The Biden Administration..V3

517,562 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

LOL-what a moron. I'm glad you're a democrat.

No doubt. What an embarrassment.
Heck, I'm not even sure he can qualify as a democrat either…. Democrats are very misguided; however, this guy is just plane…. Well, just fill in the blank.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Marco
Call me whatever you like,your choice!!But 2 things i am not ,a traitor and a draft dodger!Sound like Donald J. Trump to me!Take them blinders off!Lol
Marco
#45 gon needs some funds to help with them legal bills that are mounting up!!I know some of you will be more than willing to help him pay them!!Grifter!!
Marco
Yall take shots at ole Joe,fine!But someone poke fun at tha Devil aka Donald,yall get in them feelings!!My fella wolfpack fans!!
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fing-depraved-democrats-melt-down-after-desantis-flies-illegal-immigrants-to-marthas-vineyard/

Quote:

Democratic lawmakers blasted Ron DeSantis for sending planes full of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard on Wednesday, accusing the governor of using vulnerable human beings as props in an act of political theater.

The Florida governor claimed responsibility for sending two planes of illegal immigrants to the affluent summer colony, an apparent retaliation for the federal government flying immigrants to Florida.

A Massachusetts state Representative whose district includes part of Martha's Vineyard wrote that DeSantis's actions were "f***ing depraved."
Come to think of it, that's kind of how we feel here in one of the border states watching the least competent POTUS in at least 100 years willfully open our borders and overwhelm our resources in complete violation of the laws he promised to uphold. You dipsticks wanted them, here they are. We've got far more waiting to be sent somewhere.
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/buses-of-illegal-immigrants-arrive-outside-kamala-harriss-d-c-residence/

Quote:

Texas Governor Greg Abbott reportedly bussed over 100 illegal immigrants to the vice presidential residence in Washington, D.C., Thursday, days after Vice President Kamala Harris claimed the border was "secure."

A video shot by Fox News shows the immigrants standing around on the sidewalk outside the Naval Observatory. The outlet's national correspondent, Griff Jenkins, said the immigrants were mostly from "Venezuela" and that one migrant said the border is "open."
Delaware needs a dozen buses too.
hokiewolf
I just want to get to the endgame of getting the border secure from illegal immigration and create more means to enter the country legally so we can be done with this theater on both sides.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

I just want to get to the endgame of getting the border secure from illegal immigration and create more means to enter the country legally so we can be done with this theater on both sides.
Yep, theater. Saw this comment from Charlie Crist, who is running for governor in FL as Dem now.

Charlie Crist, the Democratic nominee for governor of Florida, said in a statement, "This is just another political stunt that hurts our state. Tonight, the 4.5 million immigrants who call Florida home must be wondering if they're next."

I mean....talk about playing to fears.
It should be noted, whereas the NYC/CHI/DC admins talked about people being split up from fams, etc (would have been terrible if so), seems the Martha's Vineyard folks are suggesting these were full families arriving together.

I'll be in MV next week...will be interested to see what the climate for this is like there
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/doj-refuses-to-release-its-plan-to-implement-bidens-voting-initiative/

Quote:

Despite a court-imposed September 8 deadline, the Justice Department has failed to produce its strategic plan to implement President Biden's directive regarding voter registration and participation.

On March 7, 2021, Biden issued an executive order requiring federal agencies to submit within 200 days their plans to promote voter participation. This directive, EO 14019, was premised on the fiction that "many Americans, including people of color, confront significant obstacles to exercising that fundamental right" (to vote). The Foundation for Government Accountability (FGA), the public-interest group that filed the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking disclosure from the DOJ, says there has been no explanation from Main Justice for its resistance to release relevant documents.

In a lawsuit it filed shortly after the directive, FGA noted the observation of many congressional Republicans that EO 14019 bore a striking resemblance to "a federal election takeover plan crafted by the radical left-leaning group known as Demos." This plan, the lawmakers said, "called for the weaponization of the DOJ" for the purpose of imposing federal standards on the states. To attempt this in light of the fact that the Constitution essentially commits elections to the states is worrisome enough. But here, Biden is attempting to proceed by federal executive fiat, under circumstances in which the Constitution reserves only to Congress the prerogative of altering states' election procedures.
If only those darn Republicans would stop with their racist ways, those honest and good Democrats could get on with the business of selling out our country.
wolfman18
MOAR EXCLAMT!ON PO!NTS!!!!!!!!!
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/biden-announces-initiative-to-combat-through-line-of-hate-in-america/

Quote:

President Biden on Thursday doubled down on his administration's assertion that white supremacy-inspired domestic terrorism is the greatest threat to America, announcing an initiative to combat "hate-fueled violence."

During a theatrical summit titled "United We Stand," themed to suggest that rightwing hate is rampant in the country, Biden said the White House is launching a new strategy to stop domestic terrorism, "prevent people from being mobilized to violence," and "counter exploitation of the internet."

Citing America's legacy of violence against Native Americans, slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, prejudice and discrimination against Irish and Italian immigrants, anti-semitism, and religious bigotry, Biden insisted that "there's a through-line of hate" in America.

"Hate's been allowed to fester and grow," the president declared Thursday. "Our own intelligence agencies have determined that domestic terrorism rooted in white supremacy is the greater terrorist threat to our homeland today."
President Unity is back to his racially motivated lies today. He is desperately determined to elicit some sort of violent reaction from those on the politically right.
Marco
Wolfman18,shoyarite!!And you keep reading them!!Lol!!
Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fing-depraved-democrats-melt-down-after-desantis-flies-illegal-immigrants-to-marthas-vineyard/

Quote:

Democratic lawmakers blasted Ron DeSantis for sending planes full of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard on Wednesday, accusing the governor of using vulnerable human beings as props in an act of political theater.

The Florida governor claimed responsibility for sending two planes of illegal immigrants to the affluent summer colony, an apparent retaliation for the federal government flying immigrants to Florida.

A Massachusetts state Representative whose district includes part of Martha's Vineyard wrote that DeSantis's actions were "f***ing depraved."
Come to think of it, that's kind of how we feel here in one of the border states watching the least competent POTUS in at least 100 years willfully open our borders and overwhelm our resources in complete violation of the laws he promised to uphold. You dipsticks wanted them, here they are. We've got far more waiting to be sent somewhere.

Aren't we supposed to become stronger through diversity? How does this not help us towards that goal?
Marco
You guys hurt my feelings talking about my post on her!I am sorry if you don't understand,i am,not college educated like some of you,my bad!But neither is #45 and you hang on to every rambling word he spit out!!I am deeply hurt as an American!!
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/biden-announces-initiative-to-combat-through-line-of-hate-in-america/

Quote:

President Biden on Thursday doubled down on his administration's assertion that white supremacy-inspired domestic terrorism is the greatest threat to America, announcing an initiative to combat "hate-fueled violence."

During a theatrical summit titled "United We Stand," themed to suggest that rightwing hate is rampant in the country, Biden said the White House is launching a new strategy to stop domestic terrorism, "prevent people from being mobilized to violence," and "counter exploitation of the internet."

Citing America's legacy of violence against Native Americans, slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, prejudice and discrimination against Irish and Italian immigrants, anti-semitism, and religious bigotry, Biden insisted that "there's a through-line of hate" in America.

"Hate's been allowed to fester and grow," the president declared Thursday. "Our own intelligence agencies have determined that domestic terrorism rooted in white supremacy is the greater terrorist threat to our homeland today."
President Unity is back to his racially motivated lies today. He is desperately determined to elicit some sort of violent reaction from those on the politically right.
just an awful speech today. The theater of politics is taking over for the actual governing that is needed more and more every day. But hey, as long as the far left and far right bases eat it up….
FlossyDFlynt
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Yep, theater. Saw this comment from Charlie Crist, who is running for governor in FL as Dem now.

Charlie Crist, the Democratic nominee for governor of Florida, said in a statement, "This is just another political stunt that hurts our state. Tonight, the 4.5 million immigrants who call Florida home must be wondering if they're next."

It should be noted, whereas the NYC/CHI/DC admins talked about people being split up from fams, etc (would have been terrible if so), seems the Martha's Vineyard folks are suggesting these were full families arriving together.

I'll be in MV next week...will be interested to see what the climate for this is like there
Im going to start by saying I dont like that actual human beings are being used by both parties for a political game.

That being said, would this even be a story without the illegal immigrants being sent to Democratic cities?
PackFansXL
FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Im going to start by saying I dont like that actual human beings are being used by both parties for a political game.

That being said, would this even be a story without the illegal immigrants being sent to Democratic cities?
Not likely, given that 4 million have crossed the border since Biden "secured" it less than 2 years ago.
Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Not likely, given that 4 million have crossed the border since Biden "secured" it less than 2 years ago.

Elites always have the answers for everyone else...until it hits their backyard. Then there's an issue.
PackFansXL

Notice that it's now a "humanitarian crisis" because 50 illegal immigrants have been dropped on their precious island.
Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

Notice that it's now a "humanitarian crisis" because 50 illegal immigrants have been dropped on their precious island.

50 people could be easily accommodated in the Obama property, much less any other property there.
Pack00

Steve Videtich
An island full of mansions is in a housing crisis?

ETA: If one of them gave up a few acres, they could develop a subsidized housing unit for the immigrants.
LetEmKnowPack
Yeah Steve they could, but that would go against everything dems believe. Heck Im confused as to where they are getting the folks to even put in the busses, since the white house says people arent crossing the border, and it is secured. Weird.

Last bus went to Kammala's house lol.
TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

That being said, would this even be a story without the illegal immigrants being allowed to flood our open southern border by our Democratic administration?
FTFY.

See how easy that is... and BTW, which came first?
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

That being said, would this even be a story without the illegal immigrants being allowed to flood our open southern border by our Democratic administration?
FTFY.

See how easy that is... and BTW, which came first?
I think you misunderstood, the blame is 100% on the Biden administration and their horrific border policy. What I am saying is that its suddenly in the news because Abbott/DeSantis sent them to Democrat's vacation spot, thus upsetting the locals.

This tweet sums it up beautifully
TheStorm
BTW. I've really struggled with this one internally, but I've made the decision that if DeSantis runs in 2024 - that's who I am voting for...
packgrad
100% Team DeSantis. He would win in a landslide if he had the nomination.
packgrad
I think it's funny that it's considered "theater" that Republican Governors are shipping them to Democrat run cities. They've tried for years to get support for the border and have been shunned by the left and supposed middle. Now they send the illegal immigrants that have been overrunning their cities and law enforcement agencies to Democrat run areas, and it's "theater". Lol. Defend the shield.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

I think it's funny that it's considered "theater" that Republican Governors are shipping them to Democrat run cities. They've tried for years to get support for the border and have been shunned by the left and supposed middle. Now they send the illegal immigrants that have been overrunning their cities and law enforcement agencies to Democrat run areas, and it's "theater". Lol. Defend the shield.
It is theater vs actually doing what needs to be done because we are talking about real human beings here, regardless of their immigration status. I doubt any of them have any idea where Martha's Vineyard is.

But, I get your point as well and that is extremely valid. BTW, I feel like traveling to the border and shedding crocodile tears is 1000x worse theater than flying illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard. I have no issue sending them to DC, or Delaware, or anywhere else that has claimed themselves a sanctuary city. If that sparks action to secure the border by this administration then that's a win
Gulfstream4
They voted for it, enjoy!
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

It is theater vs actually doing what needs to be done because we are talking about real human beings here, regardless of their immigration status. I doubt any of them have any idea where Martha's Vineyard is.

But, I get your point as well and that is extremely valid. BTW, I feel like traveling to the border and shedding crocodile tears is 1000x worse theater than flying illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard. I have no issue sending them to DC, or Delaware, or anywhere else that has claimed themselves a sanctuary city. If that sparks action to secure the border by this administration then that's a win
This is basically my view. Hokie said it in a more eloquent way than I did
LetEmKnowPack
When Biden ships them through the night...not theatre.
When Republican Govs do it....theatre
When Biden / Harris say the border is secure....not theatre
When Texas deals with it... its policy.
When Martha Vineyard deals with it...its a humanitarian crisis.
When Dem Mayors from Texas ship them on buses....back to not theatre.

Who is in charge now, and what have they done in two years to address the border in any way shape or form?
caryking
Screw the liberal cities!!

Now that I said it, I'm not a big fan of using these people, by the current administration, for whatever political gain they want. Additionally, I'm not a fan, by the Governor's, using these people, for whatever political gain they want.

So, here is the solution I would take, if I were Governor of one of these States…

I would call up the National Guard and place them in front of the Border Patrol and tell them to stand down. At that point, I would direct the National Guard to "STOP" every illegal crossing that happens. Now, would this cause a potential constitutional crises? I'd hope so!

Fight the Federal Government like Hell, even if it meant going to jail. Somebody has to call out this madness and be willing to do whatever it takes, to end this problem. Anything less than that (my opinion) is pure lip service, by the Republican Governor's. If one is truly passionate and committed to solving a problem, you will do whatever it takes! End of story, for me!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wufpack17
Accusing others of committing "human rights violations" while you've been doing it yourself, is rich.
Pack00
This is real simple.........The Biden Administration will not visit the Southern Border so the Republican Governors of those states is bringing the border to the "Administration". Maybe the "Administration" will have to acknowledge that there really is a problem at the Border. I for one will not hold my breath waiting for it.
First Page Last Page
Page 69 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.