The Biden Administration..V3

517,516 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They are not theirs,their mines!!Donald J.Trump!!
LetEmKnowPack
Loan bailout will cost 1 trillion and isnt legal.

But if Marco's happy Im happy.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

Lol, you're right! Everything is great!

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, Steve. That's why I asked.

How is me saying that there would potentially be Republicans nominated that I would consider voting for over Biden an indication that I want four more years of Biden being president?

First you avoided answering my question that was asked. Then had no idea what I'm talking about. I'll give it to you Civ, you throw your head in the sand and feign ignorance as well as anyone.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. One of the options was a bad person but had our economy humming along pretty well. The other was a bad person but it's driving our economy Thelma and Louis style off a cliff.

I thought I was clear enough that I don't yet know what I'd do if it was Trump v. Biden.

One is a bumbling idiot that respects democratic norms.

The other is a bumbling idiot that doesn't.

The economy wasn't humming along pretty well when Trump left office, due to COVID. That's not Trump's fault but let's not act like he handed Biden a healthy, robust economy. That's like saying Bush "had our economy humming along pretty well" but Obama drove it off a cliff. Bush handed off a Great Recession economy to Obama. Trump handed off a COVID economy to Biden.

The Great Recession wasn't Bush's fault per se, although perhaps he could have been more effectual encouraging legislation or fiscal policy that tightened lending requirements, moderately increased interest rates, and/or increased regulation regarding MBS and subprime mortgages. But more than anything that's just the way the cycles worked. That said, we can't act like Obama and Biden started from the same place as Bush and Trump did, respectively.

But don't mistake that for me defending Biden's economic policies. As you know I likely agree more than disagree with Biden's admin socially so it's precisely the economic quandary that we're in that would make me very seriously consider a non-Trump Republican candidate.

For all our sakes I just hope it doesn't come to Trump - Biden.

So when debating Trump, only 2020 matters. Okay, got it! What are the social issues that you align with under Biden?

The starting point of a foot race obviously matters. The economy is no different. Where the economy was when the two of them took it over is obviously germane to the conversation.

I'll respond to the social issues question later, hopefully with a bourbon in hand.

Awesome, looking forward to it! What's your bourbon of choice?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

I wonder if Civ is giving credit to Putin for lowering gas prices. I'm sure he, or people like him, believed the gas price increases were a result of the Ukraine invasion. So, give Putin all the credit now…

I see you've been sufficiently caffeinated this morning Cary. Coming out of the gate taking unprovoked pot shots.

My question for "you and people like you" is, are you giving Biden credit for lowering gas prices since you blamed him for raising them?
Civ, I do appreciate the banter... its all fun and games.

Regarding gas prices and Biden. I do believe his actions, from the beginning, signaled a negative impact on fuel. I don't think anybody can dispute that, right? Now, with prices coming down, what I'm not about, is the cause.

Realistically, what actions have been taken, by Biden, to have an affect on prices? None that I can think of (I'm open for clarification). So, they only thing, I can think of, is consumption. With rising prices, across the board, people probably have cut back on consumption, thus, a lowering of prices. Again, I'm open for clarification...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

I wonder if Civ is giving credit to Putin for lowering gas prices. I'm sure he, or people like him, believed the gas price increases were a result of the Ukraine invasion. So, give Putin all the credit now…

I see you've been sufficiently caffeinated this morning Cary. Coming out of the gate taking unprovoked pot shots.

My question for "you and people like you" is, are you giving Biden credit for lowering gas prices since you blamed him for raising them?

Regarding gas prices and Biden. I do believe his actions, from the beginning, signaled a negative impact on fuel. I don't think anybody can dispute that, right? Now, with prices coming down, what I'm not about, is the cause.

Realistically, what actions have been taken, by Biden, to have an affect on prices? None that I can think of (I'm open for clarification). So, they only thing, I can think of, is consumption. With rising prices, across the board, people probably have cut back on consumption, thus, a lowering of prices. Again, I'm open for clarification...

Does a bank robber get a reward for turning himself in?
caryking
https://raheemkassam.substack.com/p/the-mar-a-lago-affidavit-really-does

Joe Biden
Marco
Hey Donald,i guess all them documents weren't declassified after all!!SMH!!God bless America!!
PackFansXL
Quote:

The White House is doubling down on President Biden's recent claim that the modern GOP is flirting with fascism.
Quote:

At a Thursday fundraiser for Democrats in Bethesda, Md., Biden compared the conservative worldview as a whole to something dictatorial.
It seems Biden is confusing his own party and his own actions for those of the GOP. Wow, Biden keeps the embarrassment meter pegged. Oh Magoo, you've done it again!
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The White House is doubling down on President Biden's recent claim that the modern GOP is flirting with fascism.
Quote:

At a Thursday fundraiser for Democrats in Bethesda, Md., Biden compared the conservative worldview as a whole to something dictatorial.
It seems Biden is confusing his own party and his own actions for those of the GOP. Wow, Biden keeps the embarrassment meter pegged. Oh Magoo, you've done it again!
Always watch a liberal…. They will accuse you of something they have already done or about to do…

Joe Biden
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Does a bank robber get a reward for turning himself in?

I actually generally agree.

Although I've been clear that I think there were four or five drivers of gas prices going up, at least of a fraction of the responsibility lies with Biden from the inflationary pressure of excess stimulus.

I don't think he deserves as much of the blame for the price increase as you do, but I also don't think he deserves much of any credit for them coming down. A substantial portion of it is just supply and demand and doesn't have much to do with the President.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/ukrainian-parliament-votes-give-raise-thanks-us-taxpayers-country-bans-free-speech-targets-information-terrorists/

Ukrainian Parliament Votes to Give Themselves a Raise thanks to US Taxpayers As Country Bans Free Speech and Targets 'Information Terrorists'
GuerrillaPack
So apparently Brandon called Trump and his supporters "semi-fascist". And WHAT exactly is that false accusation based upon? How has Trump or MAGA supporters acted in this way, as tyrants or dictators?

Once again, this is nothing more than projection by the Left and the Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" tactic of accusing your opposition of the things that THEY (the Democrats) are doing.

No. It's the communist Democrats who are behaving in a tyrannical and dictatorial manner. It is Biden who just illegally and unconstitutionally acted as a dictator to spend $500 billion dollars on his whim on student loan transfer to the taxpayers.

It is Biden and the Democrats who illegally tried to force people to be injected with a substance or lose their jobs. It is the Biden administration who openly lobbies Big Tech to ban and censor the internet of those who disagree with their policies (on "covid", etc).

The communist Democrats openly flaunt and disregard the Constitution, and openly wage war against the 1st and 2nd Amendments. They openly want to violate the freedom of speech of their opposition. They basically believe that if you do not follow their Leftist "woke" ideology, then you should be fired and denied the right to work. That's what the vaxx mandate and "cancel culture" is.

The Marxist Democrats are engaged in political persecution and violation of the constitutional rights of their ideological opponents. That is the essence of tyranny.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
We're "fascists"??? No. We're simply people who love America, traditional American and Christian values, the Constitution and freedom and liberty.

You guys are communist scum. You are the fascists. You are the tyrants.

When are these RINO traitors going to start calling out these Democrats as the Marxist communist tyrants that they are?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
https://townhall.com/columnists/christianakiefer/2022/08/17/bidens-change-to-title-ix-shuts-parents-out-of-kids-mental-emotional-health-n2611842
Marco
Please stop it with the student debt bailout whining!!Some of you guys favorite politicians got assistants in debt forgiveness!MGT is one of them but now she criticizing ole Joe!Democrats pay for vote while republicans pay for CEO's!!!
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

How is me saying that there would potentially be Republicans nominated that I would consider voting for over Biden an indication that I want four more years of Biden being president?

First you avoided answering my question that was asked. Then had no idea what I'm talking about. I'll give it to you Civ, you throw your head in the sand and feign ignorance as well as anyone.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. One of the options was a bad person but had our economy humming along pretty well. The other was a bad person but it's driving our economy Thelma and Louis style off a cliff.

I thought I was clear enough that I don't yet know what I'd do if it was Trump v. Biden.

The economy wasn't humming along pretty well when Trump left office, due to COVID. That's not Trump's fault but let's not act like he handed Biden a healthy, robust economy. That's like saying Bush "had our economy humming along pretty well" but Obama drove it off a cliff. Bush handed off a Great Recession economy to Obama. Trump handed off a COVID economy to Biden.

The Great Recession wasn't Bush's fault per se, although perhaps he could have been more effectual encouraging legislation or fiscal policy that tightened lending requirements, moderately increased interest rates, and/or increased regulation regarding MBS and subprime mortgages. But more than anything that's just the way the cycles worked. That said, we can't act like Obama and Biden started from the same place as Bush and Trump did, respectively.

But don't mistake that for me defending Biden's economic policies. As you know I likely agree more than disagree with Biden's admin socially so it's precisely the economic quandary that we're in that would make me very seriously consider a non-Trump Republican candidate.

So when debating Trump, only 2020 matters. Okay, got it! What are the social issues that you align with under Biden?

The starting point of a foot race obviously matters. The economy is no different. Where the economy was when the two of them took it over is obviously germane to the conversation.

I'll respond to the social issues question later, hopefully with a bourbon in hand.

I'm not fussy with the brown water. Maker's is probably my most-frequently purchased. Bulleit, Knob, Four Roses, Booker's if I'm looking for a little variety.

Right now I'm just working through a handle of Dickel 12 and some Tin Cup.

Regarding your question about social issues, fairly standard libtard stuff but not far-left.

Support gay marriage
Legal abortion till 20 weeks
Decriminalization or legalization of weed
Criminal justice reform (blind charging/sentencing, reducing over-criminalization of petty crimes and drug offenses, reducing over-policing, more extensive de-escalation training, etc.)
Accessible health care
Immigration reform - making legal immigration easier

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
Not college debt forgiveness
No free college for all
Not all-in on green energy (measured movement in that direction is sensible)
Not single-payer
Civilized
Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

Romney can go **** himself! He's part of the reason we got here and this is happening.

Yep, and everyone that "didn't vote for Joe but rather against Trump".

Because those people should have voted for the guy that…

Asked the Russians on TV to hack the email of his political opponent (a request that they obliged)?
Campaigned on the promise of locking up his political opponent?
Emphatically claimed to win an election he actually lost?
Refused to agree to a peaceful transition of power?
Encouraged a mob to "stop the [fake] steal?"
Did nothing when the mob started becoming violent and calling for the murder of his Vice President?
Pressured that same vice president to not certify the election?

Are you talking about Putin again?
Oh, wait a minute....though it sounds like him, you are talking about our guy here.....

When you put it in writing it honestly sounds like stuff that would happen in a second or third-world faux-democracy autocracy.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

Romney can go **** himself! He's part of the reason we got here and this is happening.

Asked the Russians on TV to hack the email of his political opponent (a request that they obliged)?
Did nothing when the mob started becoming violent and calling for the murder of his Vice President?

Stop ignoring, diminishing, or outright defending Trump as president.

He sucked.

Biden sucks.

Two terrible choices for the American people.

End of story.

Take your tired cnn talking points somewhere else.
LetEmKnowPack
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

He sucked.

Biden sucks.

End of story.

Even used Russia in point one...Love it.

And the "did nothing when the mob started becoming violent..." is almost too easy.

Want us to lay one out for the big guy? Zuckerburgs recent admission?
caryking
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

I'm not fussy with the brown water. Maker's is probably my most-frequently purchased. Bulleit, Knob, Four Roses, Booker's if I'm looking for a little variety.

Regarding your question about social issues, fairly standard libtard stuff but not far-left.

Support gay marriage - no federal laws. States should get out of issuing marriage license and couples ca have marriages of their choice. If a couple feels they need divorce settlement support, right up a contract.
Legal abortion till 20 weeks - most states have a maximum of 15 weeks now. Still shouldn't be a federal law
Decriminalization or legalization of weed - I think we should definitely have a debate on this
Criminal justice reform (blind charging/sentencing, reducing over-criminalization of petty crimes and drug offenses, reducing over-policing, more extensive de-escalation training, etc.) - we probably have too much federal criminalization. I say we start there allow for state laws to be seen and then each state deal with their own criminal sentencing
Accessible health care - this is not a right; however, the cost of healthcare is out of control, for some reason
Immigration reform - making legal immigration easier - it's as easy as it gets right now. Just come on in.

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
No free college for all
Not single-payer
Hey Civ, I appreciate you putting down a few of your beliefs. I'm not sure you and I are too far apart. See my edits above where we may have alignment…

Joe Biden
LetEmKnowPack
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

Support gay marriage - no federal laws. States should get out of issuing marriage license and couples ca have marriages of their choice. If a couple feels they need divorce settlement support, right up a contract.
Legal abortion till 20 weeks - most states have a maximum of 15 weeks now. Still shouldn't be a federal law
Decriminalization or legalization of weed - I think we should definitely have a debate on this
Criminal justice reform (blind charging/sentencing, reducing over-criminalization of petty crimes and drug offenses, reducing over-policing, more extensive de-escalation training, etc.) - we probably have too much federal criminalization. I say we start there allow for state laws to be seen and then each state deal with their own criminal sentencing
Accessible health care - this is not a right; however, the cost of healthcare is out of control, for some reason
Immigration reform - making legal immigration easier - it's as easy as it gets right now. Just come on in.

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
No free college for all
Not single-payer
Hey Civ, I appreciate you putting down a few of your beliefs. I'm not sure you and I are too far apart. See my edits above where we may have alignment…

Most people fall within that margin yall laid out. Seems like it actually wouldnt be that hard to find that middle ground and get to work. I guess our politicians dont get paid enough to get that done.
GuerrillaPack
These communists playing y'all fools

https://instagr.am/p/ChuGJozjyeT

Werewolf
Good post GP. Its as simple as the WWE.

The reality is that some guys here are all in on The Undertaker and the other side has got it all riding on Triple H.

No discussion of Vince McMahon controlling both guys. Both guys become wealthy and Vince becomes wealthier and more powerful.

Trump was the presidential candidate that won in 2016 that got in the ring and wrestled for we the people. The problem is that it is team wrestling. His team -the Republicans - never allowed Trump to tag out. They stand idly by and do nothing.............they may make it look like they're concerned and want to win for their half of the crowd but they don't do any more. He's got some help in FL and maybe some on the way in AZ if its not stolen but its up to American people to finally identify who these different people actually are.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

Support gay marriage
Criminal justice reform (blind charging/sentencing, reducing over-criminalization of petty crimes and drug offenses, reducing over-policing, more extensive de-escalation training, etc.)
Accessible health care

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
No free college for all
Not single-payer

Thanks for putting that here. Like Cary said, mist if it's are not that far off in our thinking. It's the triggers that get people fired up. I blame much of that on the media. They rail on the triggers and create inflammatory rhetoric that triggers loud debate. The same is probably true for most of America in that sense, but the media over sensationalizes the extremes.

I'm anti abortion but pro choice.
Immigration needs reform, but we can't have what we have now.
Policing needs to be updated, stop protecting bad cops. But, stop protecting bad people because they do stupid things.
Enforce the laws that are on the books. How are we going to have a sensible society if people aren't punished for doing bad things? If we don't agree with those laws, change them.
We are already headed to legalization of Marijuana.
I believe we can have a mix of green energy, but there is no need to get rid of current fuels. Some green energies are not sustainable. I also think there could be new tech that allows for cleaner burning of fossils. We've come a long way from where we used to be in this area.

We need to clean our planet. Trash is ruining so many things. What about the Mr. Fusion device in Back to the Future. Let's run our cars on trash! You never know!

Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

Support gay marriage
Accessible health care

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
No free college for all
Not single-payer

Thanks for putting that here. Like Cary said, mist if it's are not that far off in our thinking. It's the triggers that get people fired up. I blame much of that on the media. They rail on the triggers and create inflammatory rhetoric that triggers loud debate. The same is probably true for most of America in that sense, but the media over sensationalizes the extremes.

Policing needs to be updated, stop protecting bad cops. But, stop protecting bad people because they do stupid things.
Enforce the laws that are on the books. How are we going to have a sensible society if people aren't punished for doing bad things? If we don't agree with those laws, change them.
I believe we can have a mix of green energy, but there is no need to get rid of current fuels. Some green energies are not sustainable. I also think there could be new tech that allows for cleaner burning of fossils. We've come a long way from where we used to be in this area.

We need to clean our planet. Trash is ruining so many things. What about the Mr. Fusion device in Back to the Future. Let's run our cars on trash! You never know!

100%! NC State researchers need to be chasing that Mr. Fusion research grant money like, yesterday! That's the stuff Nobel prizes are made of, right there.

The real stink of it is that I think some sizable majority, maybe 60%-70% of Americans, have perfectly reasonable beliefs and views even if they don't necessarily agree with each other. They're the type of folks that could sit down at a City Council meeting and hash out solutions.

National career politicians, social media extremism that gets amplified and blown out of proportion, and the need for the media to fill the 24 hour news cycle all run counter to critical thought, healthy debate, compromise, and reasonable solutions winning out.
Steve Videtich
Agree!
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

He sucked.

Biden sucks.

End of story.

So you disagree Trump did these things?

Or disagree they're important?

How am I supposed to have a clear-eyed evaluation of what a ****ty president Biden is, if I delude myself about the things he's done and not done? I think I'm pretty clear about it and I concluded pretty quickly he sucks.

Maybe you rationally understand Trump did these things and just find them unimportant. That's your prerogative.

But we get nowhere with the conversation if we pretend they didn't happen. That's fantasy.
Werewolf

ATF in door to door confiscation effort, unconstitutional
Marco
Good luck with tha special master gimmick,Donald!!Delay all you want!!God don't like ugly!!You got problems,my friend!I would tell you to pray but God and the don't mix!!
Marco
MTG,you down with PPP loans being forgiving?Yep,you are!!Go sit down!!
caryking
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

Support gay marriage
Accessible health care

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
No free college for all
Not single-payer

100%! NC State researchers need to be chasing that Mr. Fusion research grant money like, yesterday! That's the stuff Nobel prizes are made of, right there.

The real stink of it is that I think some sizable majority, maybe 60%-70% of Americans, have perfectly reasonable beliefs and views even if they don't necessarily agree with each other. They're the type of folks that could sit down at a City Council meeting and hash out solutions.

National career politicians, social media extremism that gets amplified and blown out of proportion, and the need for the media to fill the 24 hour news cycle all run counter to critical thought, healthy debate, compromise, and reasonable solutions winning out.
Civ, I truly don't have any idea about fusion; however, it sounds like the real clean energy…. Now, energy is a real issue right now. So, we have to go all in on what we have, until something else comes along…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

Support gay marriage
Accessible health care

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
No free college for all
Not single-payer

Civ, I truly don't have any idea about fusion; however, it sounds like the real clean energy…. Now, energy is a real issue right now. So, we have to go all in on what we have, until something else comes along…

We need to follow the actual science go all in on nuclear is what we need to do. Unfortunately people let their emotions get in the way of rational decision-making.

But, around the Water Cooler we knew that already.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

Support gay marriage
Accessible health care

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
No free college for all
Not single-payer

We need to follow the actual science go all in on nuclear is what we need to do. Unfortunately people let their emotions get in the way of rational decision-making.

I agree on the nuclear. That's something that I've thought needs to be expanded.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/updated-list-us-based-food-manufacturing-plants-destroyed-biden-administration/

Easily dismissed ....more fake news; nothing to see here
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

Support gay marriage
Accessible health care

Not defunding the police
Not full-term abortions
No free college for all
Not single-payer

I agree on the nuclear. That's something that I've thought needs to be expanded.
I think Nuclear is easily made a boogie man…. Historical catastrophes make people, in general, uneasy with a Nuclear Plant, in their backyard. For me, I've lived with a Nuclear Plant, not far away, as with many, on this board; so, I would say I'm more immune to expansion.

That said, I can see how others would not feel as comfortable…

As you probably know, I'm all for Build, Build, Build that…. well, in this case, make that a Nuclear Plant.

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.