The Biden Administration..V3

517,468 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Still trying to figure out how it is constitutional for Biden to act as dictator and decide to spend $500 billion dollars on his own whim.

Are we just deliberately bypassing the Constitution now?

Did Brandon claim some "emergency power" to be able to suspend the Constitution and act as dictator?
it's not and the republicans should be all over it. If they were prudent they would create and investigative committee, get the government out of the student loan game, and perhaps bring up articles of impeachment
Which would go absolutely nowhere, since they control all three branches of government (not counting the SC which they ignore anyway)... if the Republicans don't take back at least one of the Senate or the House in these upcoming midterms - then the country that you grew up in will soon cease to exist completely.

Hell, the mid-terms may already be a done deal... it's worked once already. Look at their approach to everything else since the seized power? **** any laws - or basic rules of government... we're doing it anyway!

A couple of you guys need to start getting over your anti-Trump obsession and realize that in the short term, that he's the only thing standing between you and your family - and the end of your current way of life.

Civ... same goes for you buddy... whether you think so or not.
Marco
And the same one's complaining are probably on board with the Con man keeping classified/top secret documents at his play house too.They say birds of tha same feathers flock together!!
Marco
TheStorm,,Roe V Wade cost republican the mid along with candidates like Hershel Walker and Dr.Oz!!Hell the Con man done give up on Dr.Oz.!!Goodluck in November!!
Werewolf
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Still trying to figure out how it is constitutional for Biden to act as dictator and decide to spend $500 billion dollars on his own whim.

Did Brandon claim some "emergency power" to be able to suspend the Constitution and act as dictator?
it's not and the republicans should be all over it. If they were prudent they would create and investigative committee, get the government out of the student loan game, and perhaps bring up articles of impeachment
Which would go absolutely nowhere, since they control all three branches of government (not counting the SC which they ignore anyway)... if the Republicans don't take back at least one of the Senate or the House in these upcoming midterms - then the country that you grew up in will soon cease to exist completely.

Hell, the mid-terms may already be a done deal... it's worked once already. Look at their approach to everything else since the seized power? **** any laws - or basic rules of government... we're doing it anyway!

A couple of you guys need to start getting over your anti-Trump obsession and realize that in the short term, that he's the only thing standing between you and your family - and the end of your current way of life.

1st. I do not have an anti Trump obsession, I do have an issue with how Trump handled himself after the 2020 election that has caused me to lose all faith in him because his actions are directly in conflict with my principals.

2nd, I appreciate your dire warning but no one will ever be in control of my life or my families life except for my wife and I. It doesn't matter who or who doesn't get elected President.
FlossyDFlynt
If anyone questioned that this administration is run by twitter morons, might wanna go check The White House's twitter timeline meltdown
BBW12OG
Mean tweets... hurt "feewlings.."

Such a damn joke...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Trump = unfit for office.

Biden = unfit for office.

We have an opportunity to nominate fit candidates on both sides of the aisle. That's where the focus needs to be.
Werewolf
Poor kid, not a clue. I was 30 at one time too. You have a legit excuse.
GuerrillaPack
Just a reminder that Brandon is a pathological liar...

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

We have an opportunity to nominate fit candidates on both sides of the aisle. That's where the focus needs to be.

Just hypothetically speaking, if 2024 is Biden versus Trump (don't think it will be) who you voting for?
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Just hypothetically speaking, if 2024 is Biden versus Trump (don't think it will be) who you voting for?

My brain just locked up.

Seriously, I don't know and I'm just hoping it doesn't come to that awful choice.

A more interesting hypothetical question for me is which Republican candidates would I vote for over Biden, if it comes to that.

Mark Robinson would not make that list.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

My brain just locked up.

Seriously, I don't know and I'm just hoping it doesn't come to that awful choice.

A more interesting hypothetical question for me is which Republican candidates would I vote for over Biden, if it comes to that.

Mark Robinson would not make that list.

Sooooo....4 more years of this?
Civilized
"This," what?
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

"This," what?

Lol, you're right! Everything is great!
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

1st. I do not have an anti Trump obsession, I do have an issue with how Trump handled himself after the 2020 election that has caused me to lose all faith in him because his actions are directly in conflict with my principals.

2nd, I appreciate your dire warning but no one will ever be in control of my life or my families life except for my wife and I. It doesn't matter who or who doesn't get elected President.

Congratulations, you have posted the post of the month, maybe summer.
For all the gnashing of teeth everywhere over the last 18 mos, amd the previous 4 years, and frankly the years before that, my day to day actions surrounding my family have been the same.
Sure, my dollar doesn't go as far and a bunch of other things I can gripe about, but despite the most dire warnings of some, I get to make all those decisions still (well, now they are over 18).
It is truly the thing that makes America great.
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, Steve. That's why I asked.

How is me saying that there would potentially be Republicans nominated that I would consider voting for over Biden an indication that I want four more years of Biden being president?
Gulfstream4
Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

Romney can go **** himself! He's part of the reason we got here and this is happening.

Yep, and everyone that "didn't vote for Joe but rather against Trump".
caryking
I wonder if Civ is giving credit to Putin for lowering gas prices. I'm sure he, or people like him, believed the gas price increases were a result of the Ukraine invasion. So, give Putin all the credit now…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

I wonder if Civ is giving credit to Putin for lowering gas prices. I'm sure he, or people like him, believed the gas price increases were a result of the Ukraine invasion. So, give Putin all the credit now…

I see you've been sufficiently caffeinated this morning Cary. Coming out of the gate taking unprovoked pot shots.

My question for "you and people like you" is, are you giving Biden credit for lowering gas prices since you blamed him for raising them?
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

Romney can go **** himself! He's part of the reason we got here and this is happening.

Because those people should have voted for the guy that…

Asked the Russians on TV to hack the email of his political opponent (a request that they obliged)?
Campaigned on the promise of locking up his political opponent?
Emphatically claimed to win an election he actually lost?
Refused to agree to a peaceful transition of power?
Encouraged a mob to "stop the [fake] steal?"
Did nothing when the mob started becoming violent and calling for the murder of his Vice President?
Pressured that same vice president to not certify the election?

Stop ignoring, diminishing, or outright defending Trump as president.

He sucked.

Biden sucks.

Two terrible choices for the American people.

End of story.
Packamylase
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Just like in 2016 and 2020, I would be voting 3rd party again.
Packchem91
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steve Videtich said:

PackFansXL said:

Because those people should have voted for the guy that…

Asked the Russians on TV to hack the email of his political opponent (a request that they obliged)?
Campaigned on the promise of locking up his political opponent?
Emphatically claimed to win an election he actually lost?
Refused to agree to a peaceful transition of power?
Encouraged a mob to "stop the [fake] steal?"
Did nothing when the mob started becoming violent and calling for the murder of his Vice President?
Pressured that same vice president to not certify the election?

Are you talking about Putin again?
Oh, wait a minute....though it sounds like him, you are talking about our guy here.....
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

How is me saying that there would potentially be Republicans nominated that I would consider voting for over Biden an indication that I want four more years of Biden being president?

First you avoided answering my question that was asked. Then had no idea what I'm talking about. I'll give it to you Civ, you throw your head in the sand and feign ignorance as well as anyone.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. One of the options was a bad person but had our economy humming along pretty well. The other was a bad person but it's driving our economy Thelma and Louis style off a cliff.
Steve Videtich
Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Considering how well 3rd parties have done in elections that's the equivalent of not voting. But, that's your choice.
Packamylase
Steve Videtich said:

Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Considering how well 3rd parties have done in elections that's the equivalent of not voting. But, that's your choice.
Indeed. But we all need to vote our conscience. That's the best we can do.
TheStorm

Steve Videtich
Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

By saying vote with your conscience, do you mean that allows you to say, "well, at least I didn't vote for that guy!"
Packamylase
Steve Videtich said:

Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

By saying vote with your conscience, do you mean that allows you to say, "well, at least I didn't vote for that guy!"
If I, in good conscience, can't vote for a candidate because of platform or character, and don't feel like I can support their candidacy, I have to find someone that I can vote for. If there is a palatable Republican candidate in 2024, then I'll probably vote for them. I voted for your state's guy, Evan McMullin in 2016, in fact. That was my choice and I'm not ashamed or feel a need to defend it.
Steve Videtich
Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packamylase said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

If I, in good conscience, can't vote for a candidate because of platform or character, and don't feel like I can support their candidacy, I have to find someone that I can vote for. If there is a palatable Republican candidate in 2024, then I'll probably vote for them. I voted for your state's guy, Evan McMullin in 2016, in fact. That was my choice and I'm not ashamed or feel a need to defend it.

I didn't ask you for a full on dissertation of defense. I simply asked if that was the specific reason why.
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

First you avoided answering my question that was asked. Then had no idea what I'm talking about. I'll give it to you Civ, you throw your head in the sand and feign ignorance as well as anyone.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. One of the options was a bad person but had our economy humming along pretty well. The other was a bad person but it's driving our economy Thelma and Louis style off a cliff.

I thought I was clear enough that I don't yet know what I'd do if it was Trump v. Biden.

One is a bumbling idiot that respects democratic norms.

The other is a bumbling idiot that doesn't.

The economy wasn't humming along pretty well when Trump left office, due to COVID. That's not Trump's fault but let's not act like he handed Biden a healthy, robust economy. That's like saying Bush "had our economy humming along pretty well" but Obama drove it off a cliff. Bush handed off a Great Recession economy to Obama. Trump handed off a COVID economy to Biden.

The Great Recession wasn't Bush's fault per se, although perhaps he could have been more effectual encouraging legislation or fiscal policy that tightened lending requirements, moderately increased interest rates, and/or increased regulation regarding MBS and subprime mortgages. But more than anything that's just the way the cycles worked. That said, we can't act like Obama and Biden started from the same place as Bush and Trump did, respectively.

But don't mistake that for me defending Biden's economic policies. As you know I likely agree more than disagree with Biden's admin socially so it's precisely the economic quandary that we're in that would make me very seriously consider a non-Trump Republican candidate.

For all our sakes I just hope it doesn't come to Trump - Biden.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

I thought I was clear enough that I don't yet know what I'd do if it was Trump v. Biden.

The economy wasn't humming along pretty well when Trump left office, due to COVID. That's not Trump's fault but let's not act like he handed Biden a healthy, robust economy. That's like saying Bush "had our economy humming along pretty well" but Obama drove it off a cliff. Bush handed off a Great Recession economy to Obama. Trump handed off a COVID economy to Biden.

The Great Recession wasn't Bush's fault per se, although perhaps he could have been more effectual encouraging legislation or fiscal policy that tightened lending requirements, moderately increased interest rates, and/or increased regulation regarding MBS and subprime mortgages. But more than anything that's just the way the cycles worked. That said, we can't act like Obama and Biden started from the same place as Bush and Trump did, respectively.

But don't mistake that for me defending Biden's economic policies. As you know I likely agree more than disagree with Biden's admin socially so it's precisely the economic quandary that we're in that would make me very seriously consider a non-Trump Republican candidate.

So when debating Trump, only 2020 matters. Okay, got it! What are the social issues that you align with under Biden?
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

"This," what?

So when debating Trump, only 2020 matters. Okay, got it! What are the social issues that you align with under Biden?

The starting point of a foot race obviously matters. The economy is no different. Where the economy was when the two of them took it over is obviously germane to the conversation.

I'll respond to the social issues question later, hopefully with a bourbon in hand.
Marco
67 confidential,92 marked secret and 25 marked top secret documents removed from Mar-A-Lago,Donald J.Trumps pent house in Florida!!Defend that,i know some tou will!!184 classified documents in 15 boxes!!
TheStorm
Was anyone here able to explain why those with Pell Grants are getting $20K excused instead of $10K? Didn't have time to read through all the pages...
First Page Last Page
Page 53 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.