The Biden Administration

433,380 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

Seriously?!?

Biden admin considering shutting down another pipeline, drawing criticism and dire warnings as winter nears

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-considering-shutting-down-michigan-pipeline
Scary stuff, I've heard talk for months that Britain's insane green policies leave their subjects dangerously exposed to lack of heat this winter, with only a few days of Natgas in the national inventory. And our winters can be far worse, as Texans found out last year.
cowboypack02
So just to confirm....The courts said no and the Biden administration said to proceed anyway. This is the second time that Biden and his administration has ignored the courts on a ruling. The last guy was constantly called a dictator but never did anything close to this.

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1457826114198544391?t=wSLyVFhIflS222Yngg9zlw&s=19
Steve Videtich
cowboypack02 said:

So just to confirm....The courts said no and the Biden administration said to proceed anyway. This is the second time that Biden and his administration has ignored the courts on a ruling. The last guy was constantly called a dictator but never did anything close to this.

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1457826114198544391?t=wSLyVFhIflS222Yngg9zlw&s=19

Like I said, it seems that everything the previous administration was accused of, is actually coming true with the current administration. Odd how that's happening!
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

cowboypack02 said:

Like I said, it seems that everything the previous administration was accused of, is actually coming true with the current administration. Odd how that's happening!
That's exactly why I supported Trumps antics. No matter what, the media was going to try and make him into a buffoon. So, call them out for what they are... now, do that to everybody else and be aggressive in doing so.

This country is in a bizarre time.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Sad that we have a transportation Secretary that doesn't actually understand transportation design

Civilized
The word racism just needs to be replaced at this point.

It's lost all meaning and distracts from actual conversation.
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Sad that we have a transportation Secretary that doesn't actually understand transportation design

Like most of this administration's appointees, they were hired because they filled a category, not because they were suited for the job.
ncsualum05
hokiewolf said:

Qualifications have nothing to do with any of these high level positions. This is just his spot in the country club. He was a good lil boy and helped advance the agenda and assist in putting back the power that the party wanted. For his efforts he was rewarded a "VIP ticket". This is how things work. Most White house appointees no matter who is President have no ****ing clue about what they're actually doing.
ncsualum05
Is Pete dumb? Well yes and no. Yes b/c he has no idea how to actually do anything of substance in life.

But no because he's now at his pinnacle but while being in the "club" he's amassing wealth and connections that will set him and his family up for generations. He's probably banking millions. And when all is said and done he can keep a mansion in DC and go work at one of the law firms or consulting businesses that walk step in step with the government. He can also write a book about racism or climate change and make millions more. And the guy is only in his 40's? So yeah.... set.
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer
Steve Videtich said:

cowboypack02 said:

And yet it's not. There've been Marxism sympathizers among Democrats going back a century. Democrats are no longer small d democrats, and have shifted from the party of labor to that of insulated intellectuals who romanticize totalitarianism as having all the answers, conveniently ignoring that intellectuals themselves eventually get consumed as tyranny advances. As Daniel Webster once said and I paraphrase, "in every generation there are people who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters but they mean to be masters."
packgrad
Oof

TheStorm
packgrad said:

Oof

OMG. Woke up in the middle of the night last night and turned the bedroom TV on (it automatically defaults to Spectrum News whenever it first turns on) and they were actually "reporting" the newest "extremely poor" Biden poll numbers and even read some numbers on Cooper that are probably his worst ever on record (although they were much better than Biden's).

I wondered for a couple of minutes if I was still asleep and in the middle of a dream...
Oldsouljer
Yes, your main point aside, Spectrum News sucks.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Oof

That approval rating will not be accurate. It's the MSM's narrative. The truth will be much lower. How do you ever have truth when the people that control the MSM narrative are the same that are behind the election fraud and the virus and the jabs. Americans need to wake the he$$ up, we are under assault; actually war is being made upon us. You must turn off all boob tube news........
caryking
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Oof

OMG. Woke up in the middle of the night last night and turned the bedroom TV on (it automatically defaults to Spectrum News whenever it first turns on) and they were actually "reporting" the newest "extremely poor" Biden poll numbers and even read some numbers on Cooper that are probably his worst ever on record (although they were much better than Biden's).

I wondered for a couple of minutes if I was still asleep and in the middle of a dream...
I'm hoping we are living a dream, right now... This is the most corrupt, disingenuous group of people leading all parts of our lives. People voted for this (according to some 80M plus votes) crap storm. You progressives, do you really think this country has that many people voting for such a mess?

I have more confidence in people decision making abilities!!!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
The problem is too many people voting with their feelings.
PackFansXL
Quote:

The staggering 6.2 percent rise in inflation in October not only represented the highest level in nearly 31 years, but there are increasing signs that the problem is getting broader. And it's going to be really difficult for Joe Biden to spin his way out of the crisis, no matter how much help he gets from the media.
See National Review for source article.
ncsualum05
Steve Videtich said:

People don't even know what the hell they're voting for. They actually think what the politicians say are real. It's just WWE.
Werewolf
ncsualum05 said:

Steve Videtich said:

People don't even know what the hell they're voting for. They actually think what the politicians say are real. It's just WWE.
Both of you guys are over the target. Research the 13 bloodline families of Cain, they exist.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/new-dhs-bulletin-warns-domestic-extremists-pushing-violence-congress-school-health-officials/

Something else to be prepared for. Tyrants coming for freedom loving Patriots.
packgrad
mdreid
Werewolf
^ outstanding TRUTH.
packgrad
caryking
mdreid said:

This guy looks like an angry person; however, he's just done with the way this country is going. That being said, he spoke more truth than damn near anybody I've listened to in a while.

I applaud his energy!! Somebody has to be that person. When listening to him, I thought it may be BBW!!

Joe Biden
packgrad
It's a cult.

caryking
You truly can't make this stuff up. This is the guy leading the Jan 6th commission...

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/revealed-jan-6-commission-chairman-bennie-thompson-backed-extremist-secessionist-group-seeking-violent-u-s-takeover/

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Fits here as good as anywhere else right now (I'm not starting a new thread):

Democrats (even on the local level) just can't resist the urge to **** up as much as possible while they can get away with it...

http://www.wilmingtonbiz.com/government/2021/11/15/commissioners_signal_support_of_military_amid%C2%A0agreement_to_reduce_intensity_of_flights%C2%A0/22557?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=WilmingtonBiz_com+Monday+Update&utm_campaign=20211115_m165513422_11%2F15%2F2021+WilmingtonBiz_com+Monday+Update&utm_term=Commissioners+signal+support+of+military+amid_C2_A0agreement+to+reduce+intensity+of+flights_C2_A0
caryking
What the hell is this? This is some scary crap!!!

[url=https://twitter.com/judiciarygop/status/1460702256601444352?s=21][/url]

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
It takes great bravery to be a whistleblower against this administration!
Scary times indeed!!
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

What the hell is this? This is some scary crap!!!

[url=https://twitter.com/judiciarygop/status/1460702256601444352?s=21][/url]

This is a huge part of our problem now. These folks are saying literally anything they want to, and there is no media to call them on the lies. The lies are flying at a tremendous rate and will only get worse until next year's elections. This year's elections showed a glimmer of what's to come, in my opinion. Look how many long time Dems are announcing they aren't running for reelection. Why do you think that is?
Werewolf
Steve Videtich said:

and a lot of dead people voting
Oldsouljer
The Bureau at a minimum, needs to be stripped down to a purely investigatory body with no powers of arrest.
packgrad
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.