The Biden Administration

433,384 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bgr3 said:

Don't get me wrong, in general I will refer to people in the way that they (plural they lol) prefer becuse I don't believe you should be an ******* to people.

When it moves into the territory of compelled speech (Jordan Peterson controversy comes to mind) that's where we have a problem, and that is where it is moving.

Thank goodness I don't work in an industry where idiots specify their pronouns.
caryking
bgr3 said:

Don't get me wrong, in general I will refer to people in the way that they (plural they lol) prefer becuse I don't believe you should be an ******* to people.

When it moves into the territory of compelled speech (Jordan Peterson controversy comes to mind) that's where we have a problem, and that is where it is moving.
you know our society is screwed when a person like Jordan Peterson is thought to be a problem. Jordan Peterson is very much to the point. People need to check their narcism and listen. His words are really basic!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
bgr3
Heresy towards the new holy trinity of "Diversity Equity and Inclusion" must not be tolerated.

It's a cult. Same people without a shred of irony will insist anyone who believes in any type of religion is an unenlightened rube.

"My beliefs aren't a religion, they're just the truth" -Every cultist in history lol
Mormad
Packchem91 said:

bgr3 said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Another fun one out of this administration
I've never understood the pronouns thing. Pronouns are used when you aren't around, why would/should I care how someone refers to me when I'm not around?
Because by and large we're raising narcissists, who derive their self worth from how they are perceived by others.

So, not using their preferred pronouns is an attack on their self conception.
You're in trouble....you limited it to just "they".

*I'm all for people being comfortable with who they are....but this pronoun thing is clearly a sign of a "first world problems" and seems like one of the biggest wastes of time ever. And more crazy -- people get offended over adherence to it.

We have friends whose daughter decided she wanted to be he/him at 15 and changed her name, and became angry and offended early in the game when his/her/whatever's own parents would err and call he/him she/her or call him/her by his/her birth name they'd used for 15 yrs. Utterly ridiculous. No understanding. No Grace period. Just anger/depression/confusion. Hell, I'm confused just trying to type the scenario.
packgrad
"I have the freedom to kill you with Covid."

What a horrible person he is.

jkpackfan
packgrad said:

Just imagine if it were Trump saying and doing this…Civ and the rest of the gang would be calling him a Dictator and accusing him of being a communist.

What's really hilarious to me is that when the vaccine was first rolled out we heard Joe and Kamala along with most every dem saying there's no way they'd take "Trumps vaccine". Fast forward a few months and it's everyone should get the vaccine and if you don't it will be mandated. Lol what changed?? So I guess "Trumps vaccine" was good after all?
Steve Videtich
jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Just imagine if it were Trump saying and doing this…Civ and the rest of the gang would be calling him a Dictator and accusing him of being a communist.

What's really hilarious to me is that when the vaccine was first rolled out we heard Joe and Kamala along with most every dem saying there's no way they'd take "Trumps vaccine". Fast forward a few months and it's everyone should get the vaccine and if you don't it will be mandated. Lol what changed?? So I guess "Trumps vaccine" was good after all?

Shhhh...true reality really bothers some folks.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

History will not look kindly on the TDS crowd.
Civilized
packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

But it will look kindly on the bleach injecting, Putin and Kim loving, ***** grabbing, Twitter pounding, Stop the Steal fabricating, COVID denying, petulant Narcissistic insurrectionist?

LOLOLOLOL. MAGA 2024 boys, get ready for the sequel!!!

You guys trip me out.
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

"We have no kings here. Remind them of that."???

Ummm…

"Look at this man, he's the King of Europe!" - Describing Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage.

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day." - Speaking about China's President Xi Jingping, who repealed the country's term limit laws.

"I would like to promise and pledge, to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States, that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election, If … I … win!"

"Maybe if we really like it a lot and if things keep going like they're going, we'll go and we'll do what we have to do. We'll do a [third term] and a four and a five."

"When you strike at the King, Emerson famously said, 'you must kill him.'' - Tweet gloating about impeachment acquittal

But yeah, let's frame difficult and fraught public health policy decisions as despotic.

Who's the actual wannabe king here?

cowboypack02
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

But it will look kindly on the bleach injecting, Putin and Kim loving, ***** grabbing, Twitter pounding, Stop the Steal fabricating, COVID denying, petulant Narcissistic insurrectionist?

You guys trip me out.

You guys complained about our dearly departed BBW going on like this....
Civilized
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Ummm…

"Look at this man, he's the King of Europe!" - Describing Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage.

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day." - Speaking about China's President Xi Jingping, who repealed the country's term limit laws.

"I would like to promise and pledge, to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States, that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election, If … I … win!"

"Maybe if we really like it a lot and if things keep going like they're going, we'll go and we'll do what we have to do. We'll do a [third term] and a four and a five."

"When you strike at the King, Emerson famously said, 'you must kill him.'' - Tweet gloating about impeachment acquittal

But yeah, let's frame difficult and fraught public health policy decisions as despotic.

Yeah you're right he's definitely a dictator . So tell me again what policies of his were authoritarian? I'm honestly not a fan of the guy but I'm so over your party's hypocrisy and flip flopping. Wake up dude
jkpackfan
Oops

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

You guys trip me out.

Grown men that type multiple capitalized lol in every post when we know they're not really lol'ing trip me out. Keep pretending you're not a Democrat. "LOLOLOL"
packgrad
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Ummm…

So
Much
TDS
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Ummm…

So
Much
TDS
Civ has a warped view on life, unfortunately. BTW, Civ, you would still be invited to our luncheon...

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Our president, leader of the free world.

Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

You guys trip me out.

You can't even stick to the facts when you argue.

Never said inject bleach. Russia was proven to be a hoax created by Clinton.

***** grabbing happened prior to ever running for President. (Not that it's okay, but we all do and say stupid stuff in our lives.)

Twitter, sorry you're feelings were hurt. Go to your safe space.

He's claimed the election was stolen same as Hillary has.

More people have died in less time in office from Covid, while Biden had Trumps vaccine to work with.

No insurrection took place. Just peaceful protests like your Democrat leaders said were happening in countless other major cities.

Just the fact that you're spewing lies makes you nothing more than an idiot that's trying to antagonize on here. You're everything BBW was accused of being. At least he stuck to facts. Which comes as no surprise since your current administration is turning into EVERYTHING that Trump was accused of being. And I mean EVERYTHING!!!
TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

You guys trip me out.

***** grabbing happened prior to ever running for President. (Not that it's okay, but we all do and say stupid stuff in our lives.)

More people have died in less time in office from Covid, while Biden had Trumps vaccine to work with.

No insurrection took place. Just peaceful protests like your Democrat leaders said were happening in countless other major cities.

Just the fact that you're spewing lies makes you nothing more than an idiot that's trying to antagonize on here. You're everything BBW was accused of being. At least he stuck to facts. Which comes as no surprise since your current administration is turning into EVERYTHING that Trump was accused of being. And I mean EVERYTHING!!!
Damn straight.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

You guys trip me out.

Damn straight.
Yep!!! That was a complete smack down!!

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

You guys trip me out.

Lol mic drop.
packgrad
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

You guys trip me out.

Say it loud for the people in the back.
hokiewolf
I agree with everything you've said except the stolen election stuff. It was wrong when Gore did it, and it's gotten worse with Hillary and Trump. It really needs to stop
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

I agree with everything you've said except the stolen election stuff. It was wrong when Gore did it, and it's gotten worse with Hillary and Trump. It really needs to stop

Didn't say that I agreed with it. Just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy when one is called out for it, while not recognizing that others have done the same.
Civilized
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Ummm…

So
Much
TDS
Civ has a warped view on life, unfortunately. BTW, Civ, you would still be invited to our luncheon...

Likewise Cary!

Bourbon and steamed oysters or smoked pork butt trumps the Water Cooler every time.

Go Pack tonight!
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Ummm…

So
Much
TDS

Likewise Cary!

Bourbon and steamed oysters or smoked pork butt trumps the Water Cooler every time.

Go Pack tonight!
Agree, agree...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
cowboypack02
hokiewolf said:

She was talking about taxing unrealized gains on investments earlier today. At this point this whole thing has got to be a bad joke right? The government actually wants to go past taxing us on what we earn and now wants to tax us on earning potential as well. The democrats also complain about being able to deduct losses from your taxes so the part that they aren't saying yet is that they not only want to tax you on unrealized gains...they also don't want to let you benefit when you lose money on an investment.

To think a bunch of you guys actually votes for this....
hokiewolf
Agree, But also this, which I have to think helps a bunch of high earning dem donors.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

Agree, But also this, which I have to think helps a bunch of high earning dem donors.

I don't care who they donate to, this is just bad tax policy!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Anyone who thinks this is just going to apply to the wealthy i don't know what to tell you except that if you own property, this is a direct attack on your property rights as well as you investment savings.

All I know is putting the max in my IRA and 401K and living below my income for decades & investing well so I have a nice nest egg now is going to make me look like a total idiot as the government grabs it all away in the next 10-15 years. The ultra rich and poor? Unaffected
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

She's either lying or an idiot. Once you uncork the inflation genie, it takes severe and painful efforts to reign it in. Anyone living in the 1970s would remember this but apparently, she does not. Even after Volker jacked interest rates up to double digit numbers, inflation did not yield easily.
Gopack80
jkpackfan said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOL

You guys trip me out.

Lol mic drop.
Steve split the uprights from 50 on that one.
caryking
More on Ray Epps...

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

The above article is based on the following video...

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.