The Biden Administration

433,441 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like he can't stop infuriating people enough, now the word is out that he's not content to merely separate non-vax compliant military personnel, he's pushing to stick them with dishonorable discharges as well.
Steve Videtich
Oldsouljer said:

Like he can't stop infuriating people enough, now the word is out that he's not content to merely separate non-vax compliant military personnel, he's pushing to stick them with dishonorable discharges as well.

"We're going to be the administration of unity!"
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Oldsouljer said:

Biden has ZERO political capital!!! His poll numbers are in the toilet. He has NO base! He didn't get 80M + votes!!!

Sorry folks, you can say anything you want to say; however, you know it didn't happen. Just open your eyes and you will see. Hell, independents, in a recent poll showed his favorability, with them, at 29%.

Non believers... step away from the ledge and accept the facts!! Don't give me (this is for Civ) all the court cases BS!!! Just get onboard so you aren't the only one standing when its all said and done.

We all know Chem (a closet liberal) will never get onboard as he doesn't do enough research to opine on anything; however, he always does...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
An amendment is trying to be added, to some bill, that would say:

If you are in the military and chose to "NOT" get the vaccine, you can only be "Honorably Discharged". The White House is wanting this changed to Dishonorably Discharged.

What a disgusting group these liberals are!!!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Quote:

We all know Chem (a closet liberal) will never get onboard as he doesn't do enough research to opine on anything; however, he always does...
He makes BS claims about his positions every single time he posts. Then he contradicts himself once that alligator mouth starts chomping... too bad that hummingbird @$$ is never able to substantiate his claims or refute those of us that post linked facts to reputable, sometimes MARXIST/COMMUNIST websites...

When that happens, which it most always does, he disappears and forgets he got nuked once again. I'll give him on thing though.. he's a gluten for punishment and no matter how many times he lies and is proven wrong he slithers out from under a rock to try it again... laughable if you ask me. But typical of the lefties.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BORDER CRISIS SOLVED

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
packwest
caryking said:

Folks, we can't afford the Iron Dome spending as well as anything more that the Dems are proposing!

I'll say it again: we have a One Trillion Dollar deficit right now!!! The debt ceiling needs to be increased just to allow us to try and fund this One Trillion Dollars!!! So, let this run the next Ten Years and that's Ten Trillion Dollars that needs to be funded!!!

Remember this, NOBODY is going to buy our bonds! That means, they will try and get the Treasury to print more money and have the Federal Reserve place it on the balance sheet!

Anytime you hear anyone, in the pathetic media, say we are at risk of killing the full faith and credit of the US, that is YOU, ME, YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN. They will ask us to pay this back via raising taxes for all!!!!

This country is BROKE!!!! Spending, by both parties, has caused this! It's time to call your representatives (I have) and tell them to vote NO on any new spending, vote NO on a continuing resolution, vote NO on increasing the debt limit!

It's time for all of us to buckle up our belts and TELL our Representatives to cut spending significantly!!!!
Cary -- this isn't meant to be confrontational, but I'm curious where you think we should cut to balance the budget?

I've played around with those online calculators before and, man, it'll be painful. Do you see any new revenue sources as part of this?

And I agree -- fully -- that the debt is unsustainable and we've got to find a way to get out of this spiral.
BBW12OG
packwest said:

caryking said:

Folks, we can't afford the Iron Dome spending as well as anything more that the Dems are proposing!

I'll say it again: we have a One Trillion Dollar deficit right now!!! The debt ceiling needs to be increased just to allow us to try and fund this One Trillion Dollars!!! So, let this run the next Ten Years and that's Ten Trillion Dollars that needs to be funded!!!

Remember this, NOBODY is going to buy our bonds! That means, they will try and get the Treasury to print more money and have the Federal Reserve place it on the balance sheet!

Anytime you hear anyone, in the pathetic media, say we are at risk of killing the full faith and credit of the US, that is YOU, ME, YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN. They will ask us to pay this back via raising taxes for all!!!!

This country is BROKE!!!! Spending, by both parties, has caused this! It's time to call your representatives (I have) and tell them to vote NO on any new spending, vote NO on a continuing resolution, vote NO on increasing the debt limit!

It's time for all of us to buckle up our belts and TELL our Representatives to cut spending significantly!!!!
Cary -- this isn't meant to be confrontational, but I'm curious where you think we should cut to balance the budget?

I've played around with those online calculators before and, man, it'll be painful. Do you see any new revenue sources as part of this?

And I agree -- fully -- that the debt is unsustainable and we've got to find a way to get out of this spiral.
All the "subsidized urban initiative programs" that have NEVER work and will NEVER work until the people that the money is being spent on decide to help themselves by making better life choices, quit glorifying the "culture" and take responsibility for their lives as opposed to blaming every damn body else.

There's a start. Where would you cut costs? Not being confrontational. Just asking.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
packwest said:

caryking said:

Start clearing out redundancy and bureaucracy would eliminate an estimate $100B. I would estimate most agencies could withstand a 5-10% reduction in budget. That would get us started!
caryking
packwest said:

caryking said:

Absolutely "ZERO" in new revenues!! In fact, I would simplify the tax system where everyone pays the same percentage with "NO" exemption! Also, I would not tax corporations and ask the Supreme Court to do another ruling on Citizens United.

Now, to the spending cuts. There is a plan that reduces spending across the board by 1% and we can balance everything in 10 years. I'm not real clear on the details of this plan.

Everything needs to be on the chopping block! I have zero sacred cows! Do you have any sacred cows?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Oldsouljer said:

Biden has ZERO political capital!!! His poll numbers are in the toilet. He has NO base! He didn't get 80M + votes!!!

Sorry folks, you can say anything you want to say; however, you know it didn't happen. Just open your eyes and you will see. Hell, independents, in a recent poll showed his favorability, with them, at 29%.

Non believers... step away from the ledge and accept the facts!! Don't give me (this is for Civ) all the court cases BS!!! Just get onboard so you aren't the only one standing when its all said and done.

LOL. We all know Cary (a closet conspiracy theorist) will make up just about anything, even when the facts clearly are against him.

Alas, I'm enjoying God's country in Wyoming....so say anything you want.
Oldsouljer
Steve Videtich said:

packwest said:

caryking said:

Start clearing out redundancy and bureaucracy would eliminate an estimate $100B. I would estimate most agencies could withstand a 5-10% reduction in budget. That would get us started!
1. Abolish 10th amendment-violating and very expensive Department of Education.
2. Slash NIH by half, making oversight easier, more effective, and forcing the agency to justify every expenditure. Trump actually wanted to slash them by only 20-25%.
3. Abolish CFTC. We got along without it throughout the 20th century and I don't see any reason to believe that it broadly serves the American people even now.
4. BLM. Get rid of. Turn over federal lands not housing an active agency or military base, to the states.
Oldsouljer
Say whatever about Trump but we know he'd never have been AWOL from this sacred moment. I don't even think Obama would have blown this off.

https://redstate.com/andrewmalcolm/2021/09/24/s-korean-president-returns-u-s-mia-troop-remains-in-person-biden-sends-no-rep-n447297
caryking
First BLOW to the Biden Presidency...

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/maricopa-audit-draft-report-has-been-leaked/

Joe Biden
mrcpack17
Didn't that same audit show that Biden's margin of victory actually increased by some ~400ish votes?
caryking
mrcpack17 said:

Didn't that same audit show that Biden's margin of victory actually increased by some ~400ish votes?
The media last night and this morning want you to believe that!!!

Joe Biden
mrcpack17
Right! My bad, forgot I'm a sheep that needs to wake up. Please wake me up when Trump is reinstalled.
packwest
caryking said:

packwest said:

caryking said:

Absolutely "ZERO" in new revenues!! In fact, I would simplify the tax system where everyone pays the same percentage with "NO" exemption! Also, I would not tax corporations and ask the Supreme Court to do another ruling on Citizens United.

Now, to the spending cuts. There is a plan that reduces spending across the board by 1% and we can balance everything in 10 years. I'm not real clear on the details of this plan.

Everything needs to be on the chopping block! I have zero sacred cows! Do you have any sacred cows?

Interesting -- I'll have to look for that plan.

The boogeyman in the room is always Medicare, Medicaid, and SSDI. No one ever has the courage to touch that. Considering it's size within the budget, it has to be considered, somehow.

I talked about this in another thread, but there's a good argument to be made for privatizing it to increase generational wealth.
caryking
mrcpack17 said:

Right! My bad, forgot I'm a sheep that needs to wake up. Please wake me up when Trump is reinstalled.
This is NOT about reinstalling Trump (yet). This is about proving the "so-called" big lie commentary false! As well as, they "so-called" insurrection created by Trump false!!!

I'm not going to be waking you up. My hunch tells me you are fully capable of waking up, right?

The Dems can't win a fair election and they know it!!! Why do you think they are fighting so hard in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. In Georgia alone, they brought in Criminal Defense attorneys to fight!!!

If Biden won so easily, WHY FIGHT??? Let the Pubs prove your case and have egg on their face!!

Joe Biden
caryking
packwest said:

caryking said:

packwest said:

caryking said:

Interesting -- I'll have to look for that plan.

The boogeyman in the room is always Medicare, Medicaid, and SSDI. No one ever has the courage to touch that. Considering it's size within the budget, it has to be considered, somehow.

I talked about this in another thread, but there's a good argument to be made for privatizing it to increase generational wealth.
It's always a big portion of it, no doubt!!! I believe we can save on Military spending as well. I've never seen a government agency that doesn't have significant bloat in it.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/maricopa-audit-draft-report-has-been-leaked/

LOL, from your article above:

Randy Pullen, a spokesman for the election review, confirmed the validity of the draft.

"Was there massive fraud or anything? It doesn't look like it," he added.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Glasswolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

LOL, from your article above:

Randy Pullen, a spokesman for the election review, confirmed the validity of the draft.

"Was there massive fraud or anything? It doesn't look like it," he added.

Actually read where it turned up more votes for Biden
caryking
The hearing is this afternoon! 55K illegal ballots. Where these people are coming up with the talking point is beyond me. If after the hearing today, they say Biden won, then, so be it...

The news I'm watching must be trolling all 90M people keeping up with them...

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
caryking said:

The hearing is this afternoon! 55K illegal ballots. Where these people are coming up with the talking point is beyond me. If after the hearing today, they say Biden won, then, so be it...

I just read an article from Newsweek saying Biden got 360 more votes in maricopa county than thought This is from this stupid audit that was basically designed to corrupt the voting machines
Glasswolf
My point is despite audit after audit and recount after recount the results haven't changed
caryking
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

I just read an article from Newsweek saying Biden got 360 more votes in maricopa county than thought This is from this stupid audit that was basically designed to corrupt the voting machines
Glass, I think what's being said is that the counts were done and they resulted in your number; however, inside those numbers, we have:

Mail-In Votes Without Ballots Received - 23,244
Official Canvass Does Not Match Who Voted - 11,592
Voters That Voted in Multiple Counties - 10,342
and other problems

So, the number of illegal ballots is 55K.

So, yes, you can have have Biden receiving more votes, but... what do you do with the above?

Joe Biden
Cthepack
Glasswolf said:

My point is despite audit after audit and recount after recount the results haven't changed
Results, in the exact same number of votes did not change or the overall winner did not change?
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glass, I think what's being said is that the counts were done and they resulted in your number; however, inside those numbers, we have:

and other problems

So, yes, you can have have Biden receiving more votes, but... what do you do with the above?

I've seen nothing on any fraudulent votes but I don't keep up with OOAN and newsmax or Charlie Kirk lol
caryking
Cthepack said:

Glasswolf said:

Results, in the exact same number of votes did not change or the overall winner did not change?
See my post just above...

Joe Biden
caryking
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

and other problems

I've seen nothing on any fraudulent votes but I don't keep up with OOAN and newsmax or Charlie Kirk lol
This was a leaked document. The hearing is this afternoon. The points I just posted is from the Audit report, I'm hearing (to be formally released this afternoon).

If Biden received 300+ more votes, but, you have all those fraudulent votes... well...

BTW, I don't watch or read those channels or Fox News.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Are you proud of the blubbering idiot you helped put into office? He just said the Border Patrol agents "would pay dearly" for what they did.

They NEVER whipped anyone. It's part of the BS narrative that people like you and the MSM propagandize because you and your party have no substance. None.

Your party today is introducing Abortion Up Until Birth legislation. You proud of that???

You solicited people to vote for Sleepy Joe. He has scripted answers to questions from preselected reporters. You proud of that?

I guess when you have a voting base with the intellect level of the ones that elected him into office I don't expect much of an answer from you.

As far as the Arizona audit goes I wouldn't expect for you to do anything less than to regurgitate MSM propaganda talking points and overlook the 50k questionable ballots.

It takes effort to think for oneself doesn't it???? Not the lefty's strong suit is it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

and other problems

This was a leaked document. The hearing is this afternoon. The points I just posted is from the Audit report, I'm hearing (to be formally released this afternoon).

If Biden received 300+ more votes, but, you have all those fraudulent votes... well...

A spokesman for the review has already been quoted saying the audit did not uncover widespread fraud.

All elections have irregularities. Irregularities do not equal fraud.

It's long past time to let the rigged election fantasy go.

It's over, Cary.
IseWolf22
Steve Videtich said:

An area like yours is probably not a high priority to add new high density housing with the Affirmative Fair Housing Plan. They are targeting areas like mine. Imagine if those filling these units were people that were newly appointed citizens, under the Left's new infrastructure bill, and they were living off of programs from this same bill. Now you have lots of new neighbors, not contributing to the local tax revenue, and also living in housing they did nothing to earn, but were given. How do you think that would look?

I'm not okay with the government choosing my neighborhood. I'd be surprised if you were okay with it.
Mandated single family zoning IS the government choosing neighborhoods. Up zoning is far more in line with free market development than the status quo. For older neighborhoods, these zoning decisions are often decades old and any attempt to change them is met with fierce resistance from entrenched interests (the residents). If someone wants to sell their land to a developer who wants to make a condo or duplex, why are we using government to block that. That homeowner has more valuable land if it can be used for more purposes.

Also, maybe we are reading different articles, but from what I've seen the entire point is to focus on density in places like Civ's neighborhood, not yours. Basically suburbs that were built decades ago and have since been integrated into the ever expanding city. At some point those neighborhoods should be able to densify, or increasingly valuable land is being blocked from development.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

and other problems

A spokesman for the review has already been quoted saying the audit did not uncover widespread fraud.

All elections have irregularities. Irregularities do not equal fraud.

It's long past time to let the rigged election fantasy go.

It's over, Cary.

That so-called spokesman is one of the same people fighting the Arizona Senate from even doing the Audit. I think he is one of the Board of Elections people there. The Pubs have fought this is as much as anyone, including the Governor there…

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.