The Biden Administration

433,487 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
IseWolf22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The bad faith troll is at it again with the anti-semitism lies
BBW12OG
IseWolf22 said:

Here's your chance again. Condemn Talib, Amash, the one you said you would support for POTUS, Omar, AOC, etc....

Condemn the comments they have made. Come out in support of Israel and against Hamas who they both openly support.

How do you feel about your party refusing to help fund the "Iron Dome?" You have the floor. Prove me wrong.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
IseWolf22
BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

Here's your chance again. Condemn Talib, Amash, the one you said you would support for POTUS, Omar, AOC, etc....

Condemn the comments they have made. Come out in support of Israel and against Hamas who they both openly support.

How do you feel about your party refusing to help fund the "Iron Dome?" You have the floor. Prove me wrong.
You don't get to smear sh!#t on the floor and demand people roll in it. I owe you nothing troll.

I finally replied to your bad faith smear last time and..... you ignored it. I don't need to do it again.
BBW12OG
IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

You don't get to smear sh!#t on the floor and demand people roll in it. I owe you nothing troll.

I finally replied to your bad faith smear last time and..... you ignored it. I don't need to do it again.
Troll?? What have you posted other than to stalk me? A few here and there. And you did reply with a "nothing" answer.

You never condemned Talib, Amash etc.... you simply stated "(sic) I'm not anti-Semitic..."

You never did it the first time and now you are resorting the same tired response again. You said I supported the KKK.... which is not true. You likened that to me calling you out for supporting the anti-Semitic wing of your party.

I never supported David Duke for POTUS. You supported, and probably still do, Amash for POTUS. So your strawman argument is a phony and fake as your response.

Again...you've proven once again where your loyalties lie with your failure to condemn anti-Semitism and the ones who support it. You may not be a dog with fleas but you damn sure scratch a lot.

By the way... calling people out for their BS and lies is not "trolling." It's calling people out for their BS and lies.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Hey Isle, why do you think the Dems are pulling support of the Iron Dome? If they were doing it to reduce overall spending, then that me something I can support. We know thats not the case as they want to layer on significant debt spending.

Right now, as it stands, we have 10 Trillion in unfunded liabilities. That's 1 Trillion per year for the next 10 years. I know that the Dems didn't create this entire mess; however, they are in control, so, are they going to be deficit hawks?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
They don't have the votes!

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.

Another problem with this infrastructure bill is that the Dems will dangle money like a carrot to some of these states in order to get them to push the progressive agenda further. Affirmative Fair Housing?
Didn't that already get put back in place by the Biden admin?

I believe so. But, it's not widespread enough for them, especially in the suburbs of red states. Their bigger goal is to geographically and demographically change this country.
Do you see the elimination of single family home zoning as a part of that?

Totally! Here's $10B for your infrastructure needs. Buuuuuuttt, we need some zoning laws changed here, here and here. Low income housing units are put in place, newly appointed US citizens move in, and voila, voting demographics altered.
Add in that financial institutions (Blackrock Capital) are buying up the home market. Change zoning laws and limiting home ownership, via investment bankers, and you have a recipe for disaster!!!!

This is truly class warfare. How our Democratic hombres don't see this is beyond me...
Interesting, I never thought about it that way, I saw some of the potential benefits of it, i.e reducing the amount of zoning and freeing up property owners with more rights. But you both have valid concerns. I just never thought about it being parking a low income housing development in your neighborhood but rather increasing the build options, I.e building small condo buildings, duplexes and triplexes, and single family homes interspersed within an area to create more housing options.
I also look at it from a generational and family wealth standpoint.

Building things like low income housing, condos, duplexes, and triplexes tend to drive down the cost of homes in the area. Most americans have most of their wealth tied up in their home. When you drop something like low income housing into a nice neighborhood in takes away from wealth that most people have accrued in their home over a lifetime
Upzoning can increases property values in urban or near urban places because a piece of land with more tenants is inherently produces more economic value. I get objections to upzoning out in the burbs, but if you're anywhere near a city center, we're prolonging an unsustainable situation. To be clear I am specifically talking about upzoning to allow private investment and development, not creation of government housing.

The population of the US keeps increasing, but housing supply has not kept up. In huge parts of the country (especially West Coast), it's extremely onerous to be a developer trying to build multi-family homes. Environmental reviews, historical designations, parking requirements, and other regulations are a factor. But just a general lack of near urban places to build due to single family zoning may be the biggest constraint. We can't build out forever. At some point the areas that were suburbs 50 years ago get consumed by the urban core and increased density should be allowed if driven by market forces.

Preach.

Very high and rising costs of land and construction aside, there are many unnecessary municipal and entitlement impediments to efficient, scalable multi-family development as a means to build our way out of a severe housing shortage. We can't get where we need to be from a housing supply standpoint via almost exclusively single-family home construction.

Cities that are growing can choose density or sprawl, but they have to choose.

Inaction is choosing sprawl.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.

Another problem with this infrastructure bill is that the Dems will dangle money like a carrot to some of these states in order to get them to push the progressive agenda further. Affirmative Fair Housing?

I believe so. But, it's not widespread enough for them, especially in the suburbs of red states. Their bigger goal is to geographically and demographically change this country.

Totally! Here's $10B for your infrastructure needs. Buuuuuuttt, we need some zoning laws changed here, here and here. Low income housing units are put in place, newly appointed US citizens move in, and voila, voting demographics altered.
Add in that financial institutions (Blackrock Capital) are buying up the home market. Change zoning laws and limiting home ownership, via investment bankers, and you have a recipe for disaster!!!!

This is truly class warfare. How our Democratic hombres don't see this is beyond me...
Interesting, I never thought about it that way, I saw some of the potential benefits of it, i.e reducing the amount of zoning and freeing up property owners with more rights. But you both have valid concerns. I just never thought about it being parking a low income housing development in your neighborhood but rather increasing the build options, I.e building small condo buildings, duplexes and triplexes, and single family homes interspersed within an area to create more housing options.

Building things like low income housing, condos, duplexes, and triplexes tend to drive down the cost of homes in the area. Most americans have most of their wealth tied up in their home. When you drop something like low income housing into a nice neighborhood in takes away from wealth that most people have accrued in their home over a lifetime
Upzoning can increases property values in urban or near urban places because a piece of land with more tenants is inherently produces more economic value. I get objections to upzoning out in the burbs, but if you're anywhere near a city center, we're prolonging an unsustainable situation. To be clear I am specifically talking about upzoning to allow private investment and development, not creation of government housing.

The population of the US keeps increasing, but housing supply has not kept up. In huge parts of the country (especially West Coast), it's extremely onerous to be a developer trying to build multi-family homes. Environmental reviews, historical designations, parking requirements, and other regulations are a factor. But just a general lack of near urban places to build due to single family zoning may be the biggest constraint. We can't build out forever. At some point the areas that were suburbs 50 years ago get consumed by the urban core and increased density should be allowed if driven by market forces.

Preach.

Very high and rising costs of land and construction aside, there are many unnecessary municipal and entitlement impediments to efficient, scalable multi-family development as a means to build our way out of a severe housing shortage. We can't get where we need to be from a housing supply standpoint via almost exclusively single-family home construction.

Civ, where do you live? Single family house in the burbs? Townhouse in the burbs? Apartment in a city?
BBW12OG
Zoning regulations control sprawl....jeez..... You may as well be commenting like another lefty who referred to semi-automatic rifles as "high repeating rifles.."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Preach.

Civ, where do you live? Single family house in the burbs? Townhouse in the burbs? Apartment in a city?
Parent's basement...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Another driver for sprawl is increased taxation in urban areas. This drives Mom & Pop businesses into foreclosure and encourages people to move out of the high tax zone into the suburbs.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Preach.

Parent's basement...
LOL

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
caryking said:

Hey Isle, why do you think the Dems are pulling support of the Iron Dome? If they were doing it to reduce overall spending, then that me something I can support. We know thats not the case as they want to layer on significant debt spending.

Right now, as it stands, we have 10 Trillion in unfunded liabilities. That's 1 Trillion per year for the next 10 years. I know that the Dems didn't create this entire mess; however, they are in control, so, are they going to be deficit hawks?
Is Democratic leadership pulling support or is just the "Squad"? Legitimate question as I really have not spent any time looking into this. The far left has always had just as much if not more of an anti-semitism problem as the far right. Leftists also will always take the side of the "oppressed" which in this case they deem to be the Palestinians. The result is a kind of blind rage against Israel and you get things like the BDS movement.

As for what our policy should actually be in regards to funding Israel and the iron dome? I'm not knowledgeable enough about the situation to weigh in strongly. Israel is a rich country and I'd tend to say they should fund their own defense, as I'd like us to stop being the world police. But I don't know if Israel actually has the money to support their own defense or not. I'm fine with some level of support as they are a reliable ally in the region if it is truly needed.

Democrats will never be deficit hawks. I'm beginning to lose faith that we will ever have deficit hawks with the reigns of power. We need entitlement reform ASAP. We need to cut federal employment and spending. Push as many things as possible back to the state level and allow the US to function as "50 labs of innovation" with people able to freely move and vote with their feet. Now an actual default on our debt would be a economic catastrophe, but concrete steps are needed now, if not a decade ago.
IseWolf22
BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

Troll?? What have you posted other than to stalk me? A few here and there. And you did reply with a "nothing" answer.

You never condemned Talib, Amash etc.... you simply stated "(sic) I'm not anti-Semitic..."

You never did it the first time and now you are resorting the same tired response again. You said I supported the KKK.... which is not true. You likened that to me calling you out for supporting the anti-Semitic wing of your party.

I never supported David Duke for POTUS. You supported, and probably still do, Amash for POTUS. So your strawman argument is a phony and fake as your response.

Again...you've proven once again where your loyalties lie with your failure to condemn anti-Semitism and the ones who support it. You may not be a dog with fleas but you damn sure scratch a lot.

By the way... calling people out for their BS and lies is not "trolling." It's calling people out for their BS and lies.
You have still never established Amash as anti-semetic. You are the only one who tried to bring up Tlaib and somehow extrapolate her statements to Amash and then me. I used the KKK as an example of a smear I could have made if I was stooping to the same level as you. I'm better than making false, inflammatory attacks at other posters. I guess you're not.

Now I've wasted enough time on you today.
BBW12OG
IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

You have still never established Amash as anti-semetic. You are the only one who tried to bring up Tlaib and somehow extrapolate her statements to Amash and then me. I used the KKK as an example of a smear I could have made if I was stooping to the same level as you. I'm better than making false, inflammatory attacks at other posters. I guess you're not.

Now I've wasted enough time on you today.
Yet you called me a "KKK supporter..."

I showed you tweets of Amash supporting Talib. I showed you txts with comments he made supporting her. You stood and still stand by him.

You certainly have yet to come out and denounce either of them. One would interpret that as you supporting them. You figure it out.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Preach.

Single family house near but not in downtown. Older neighborhood, around 150 homes, mostly 40's built single family war boxes originally with a couple of duplexes and quads interspersed and townhome projects on either end of our street. Mostly original homes when we bought in 16 years ago but some teardown activity over the last 10 years. Big mixed use deal getting cranked up where our street T's into the main road.

When we added on 11 years ago, built a basement apartment that we've rented out ever since. Good way to add density and relatively affordable market-rate housing utilizing existing infrastructure but personally we just figured it was a good way to pay for a sizable chunk of our mortgage.

We had to jump through zoning code hoops to do it back then; fortunately Raleigh has recently seen fit to relax their standards for granny flats and garage/basement apartments to expand housing options for tenants and landlords.

It's win-win-win-win. Easiest $1100 I make every month for sure; have met and become friends with some really nice tenants (mostly young professional or grad student couples); have built-in dog/plant/kid sitters that can keep a close eye on things; and for the last several years gives BBW a warm place to lay his head every night.

Seriously though, I advise it for anybody that's on the fence about it. We recently undertook a little subdivision with three of our neighbors to create a new buildable lot that we will be building ourselves a new home on. Designed it with a basement apartment also, at this point I can't imagine having a house without one. Lots of benefits as long as one of our tenants doesn't turn us into a lampshade.
hokiewolf
My understanding is that the funding for the Iron Dome is being eliminated out of this spending bill and will be added back at a later date at the end of the year. It's a straight politics play in that the democrats are in trouble with both bills because Pelosi has no control over her party in the House. This isn't surprising to me.

The US made a commitment 2016 to Israel to fund the Iron Dome. I consider it something that the US needs to continue to support because of that commitment.

I also think the Iron Dome, being a purely defensive thing is the complete wrong thing for "the squad"
to push to defund. If the Iron Dome gets dismantled and Hamas starts firing rockets again into Israel, without the Iron Dome, the response to such an attack
Would be really harsh.
BBW12OG
Glad a few of you put in the hard work to go out and solicit voters for this clown! Says a lot about you!

But he doesn't send out "mean tweets" and isn't a "con man!" Am I right??? LOL...

Imagine President Trump going 6 months without taking ANY unscripted questions from the MSM propaganda machine.... you lefties would be having more of a fit than when he answered questions sometimes for nearly two hours. Again, says tons about the type of people that voted for this clown show.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
2016? Remind us who was President that year when that commitment was made?
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

LOL... get'em... There's plenty of room up under the bridge for more "trolls..."

Nothing a desperate lefty likes more than calling someone out that proves their entire party and platform is all a bunch of MARXIST/COMMUNIST lemmings!

Oh... forgot...."but...but...but.... TRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP"

Just be careful not to hurt anyone's "feewlings..." A few here are sensitive. Especially when they aren't out saving the world message board by message board!!! LMAO....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

it was actually Obama
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

it was actually Obama
Someone should tell the squad.
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

it was actually Obama
Someone should tell the squad.
that's why I think it all political theater and will be put into another bill
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

LOL... get'em... There's plenty of room up under the bridge for more "trolls..."

Nothing a desperate lefty likes more than calling someone out that proves their entire party and platform is all a bunch of MARXIST/COMMUNIST lemmings!

Just be careful not to hurt anyone's "feewlings..." A few here are sensitive. Especially when they aren't out saving the world message board by message board!!! LMAO....
Lol. Didn't know you were a big Obama fan.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

The LOL is actually on you... Trump didn't get installed until January of 2017 and BBW knew that when he made his post. We all know that Obama was president. Nice try though.
caryking
Folks, we can't afford the Iron Dome spending as well as anything more that the Dems are proposing!

I'll say it again: we have a One Trillion Dollar deficit right now!!! The debt ceiling needs to be increased just to allow us to try and fund this One Trillion Dollars!!! So, let this run the next Ten Years and that's Ten Trillion Dollars that needs to be funded!!!

Remember this, NOBODY is going to buy our bonds! That means, they will try and get the Treasury to print more money and have the Federal Reserve place it on the balance sheet!

Anytime you hear anyone, in the pathetic media, say we are at risk of killing the full faith and credit of the US, that is YOU, ME, YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN. They will ask us to pay this back via raising taxes for all!!!!

This country is BROKE!!!! Spending, by both parties, has caused this! It's time to call your representatives (I have) and tell them to vote NO on any new spending, vote NO on a continuing resolution, vote NO on increasing the debt limit!

It's time for all of us to buckle up our belts and TELL our Representatives to cut spending significantly!!!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
This is all very very true but neither party seems to care about it for some reason. Its crazy
caryking
hokiewolf said:

This is all very very true but neither party seems to care about it for some reason. Its crazy

Send an email to them saying NO, NO, NO!!! Let them know that you will actively support a challenger to them in their next election. Doing this does make a difference if we can get a massive amount of people sending emails, it will work! You, me, and everyone else has to communicate to our representatives.

You have to enforce your will on these representatives!!!! They represent us!!! They don't represent themselves!!!

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Yeah I don't get it, pubs used to be for smart fiscal policy but now they're just democrats disguised as pubs. There are a few that actually care about reigning in the spending but unfortunately not near enough to matter.

I personally hate both sides and I'm a pretty conservative guy.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

He approved funding that supported almost unanimously by both Houses of Congress. Why don't you expand your horizons and do a little bit more research Jr. and get back to me. Here's your first homework assignment. Read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Collusion. Shut Twitter down.

Steve Videtich
That's great that you've been able to take advantage the situation, building a live in basement, and live in a place you enjoy at cost that you can manage and build your future. I'm sure you chose that location because it was somewhere you wanted to be.

We live in the burbs, the epitome of the burbs, outside of Salt Lake City. We were actually the first house built on our street and then watched every other house built around us. We chose this location because of the lot size and location, and because it was in a growing area. 3rd largest city in Utah, not that that's saying much. Lol

We've been very fortunate to be able to afford our mortgage and not have to supplement it with other tenants. Not that you had to do it, just saying. Our neighborhood has been very diverse, black neighbors, Hispanic neighbors and a few rednecks to boot! But, only 1 small apartment complex on the outskirts of the neighborhood.

An area like yours is probably not a high priority to add new high density housing with the Affirmative Fair Housing Plan. They are targeting areas like mine. Imagine if those filling these units were people that were newly appointed citizens, under the Left's new infrastructure bill, and they were living off of programs from this same bill. Now you have lots of new neighbors, not contributing to the local tax revenue, and also living in housing they did nothing to earn, but were given. How do you think that would look?

I already have that vision of what it looks like. The house behind me, when we first moved in, was just bought and rented to whomever. Lots of coming and going and a house that nobody cared about. We got to stare out our back window at weeds and a crappy house. Now imagine that times 50 or higher and you have what starts to look like low income housing. Thankfully, we now have an amazing Hispanic family living there that has a nice yard, a beautiful house, and a hard working father that brings back amazing tequila from Mexico when he visits.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the suburbs are under attack by the left. They claim that the suburbs are racist. Meanwhile, they are as diverse as they've ever been. Oh look! That's where the head of BLM moved to! My point is, most of us, if we work hard enough, get to choose where we live, just like you and I. I'm not okay with the government choosing my neighborhood. I'd be surprised if you were okay with it.
caryking
Good post Steve! The precinct, in Cary, that I live in, voted heavily for Trump. But, as I look at my immediate neighbors, the diversity is good. Of the eight neighbors immediately around me, the demographics are as followed:

3 - I don't know them; however, they are all white
1 - Bernie Sanders supporter
2 - Biden supporter
1 - Trump supporter
1 - Black family

Of the people I know, they are all great neighbors!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Funny how all the lefties are welcoming the "diversification" of the red states... How many Haitians are heading to Delaware? Connecticut? DC? (not that DC could get any ****tier),

I think all of those Haitians that have lived in Chile for the last 20+ years are looking for all that money that Hilldog and Cigar Bill stole from them!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
This should make everyone feel much better about getting out and soliciting support against the "Big Bad Orange Man..." clowns.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Lol. This is great

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.